Bring4th

Full Version: Orgasm length as a variable of pleasure accepted in general.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I had a thought.

What if the length of Orgasm is not related to gender, but the ability to "just lay back and accept pleasure"

Women are conditioned to accept life as inherantly something due to patriacthy. So, women accept longer ogasams easier. And the Tantric practice is simply the slow developement of the ability to love yourself in all aspects of your life. And after that the orgasm in sex can continue for hours.

ThoughtS?
I'm a male, and I tried extending my orgasms by holding off just before the moment of ejaculation during masturbation. Then doing it again, and not letting myself orgasm completely. All that building this tolerance did was give me high blood pressure. I don't really recommend techniques for "pushing the envelope" in terms of orgasm. I also lost my libido.
(01-04-2012, 08:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a male, and I tried extending my orgasms by holding off just before the moment of ejaculation during masturbation. Then doing it again, and not letting myself orgasm completely. All that building this tolerance did was give me high blood pressure. I don't really recommend techniques for "pushing the envelope" in terms of orgasm. I also lost my libido.

plus, if you don't shoot your load, all the stuff backflows into your gonads, and it's blue balls x 10

Cyan

Doesnt seem to work during masturbation for me either.

But I have had a orgasm about 15-20 seconds long. And i'm a male too.
(01-04-2012, 09:06 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]But I have had a orgasm about 15-20 seconds long. And i'm a male too.

of course, one can always become the 'Multi Orgasmic Man' and learn 'The Tao of Virility and Sexual Kung Fu'.

http://www.multi-orgasmic.com/male.html

didn't work for me though Cool
You can have the orgasm without expelling fluid. Orgasm is way more intense. Use your mind to move the stuff through your body. If you can get it up to the brain its like your brain catches fire and runs at high speed.
Agreed .....blue balls are not fun...

Pickle.. Can you tell us what you mean by "move the stuff through your body"? Like, shoot a wad in your brain?
I think you can find the info in Tao or tantric stuff. I just saw "power lock" in another eastern text yesterday while browsing the web.

Yeah, you can lock the valve, the body will still produce a "replenishment", and the excess reabsorbs. But just like Quantum Touch, and the focus of thought/energy to cause an effect, you can also move the fluid to anywhere in your body.
(01-05-2012, 02:13 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can find the info in Tao or tantric stuff. I just saw "power lock" in another eastern text yesterday while browsing the web.

Mantak Chia is the guy you are after.

google "mantak chia multiple orgasms"

however, be warned that you are messing around with your prostate gland, and that is seriously an area you don't want to eff up.

although ... males will try almost anything in the pursuit of endless sexual pleasure BigSmileTongue we secretly envy women methinks lol
males deff have equaly long orgasms as females, its just a general theme that men are insensetive and dont realize that it actualy didnt end.

also, did anyone mention the prostate?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23613811/single%20tones/253.MP3 Smile

the male aspect of the root chakra...
focusing energies unto it will get you a boner, dopamine will release, and your forehead and crown will start flooding with energies.
altho, focusing on that area before and at the time of orgasm.... um... do it.
Another thing that enhances the experience. Put those lower chakras into overdrive right beforehand. I max out all of them like 5 minutes beforehand and that also intensifies the whole thing.
Injaculation (nsfw article)

quote:

But consider this: one ejaculation, which represents a single tablespoon of semen, contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids as four full-course meals. Or, eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges and two lemons. A man requires one to three weeks to replenish the nutrition required to manufacture one healthy ejaculation containing 500 million spermatozoa. Furthermore, when you spill your spawn, there are insufficient leftover nutrients supplied to your vital organs and biological systems. This is why after a wank you can feel de-energized, lethargic or even depressed. They don’t call it a petit mort (little death) for nothing.

end quote.
Plenum the obvious solution is to eat your own semen, so you always recover what you lose.

Right ?

On all seriousness(not really)

Vice does tend to be a bit in the satirical side it seems...

Plus:

This is not good info...ejaculate it mostly simple sugars and does not contain significant amounts of protein or anything else. It is far from equivalent to a four course meal, and the tiredness one experiences after ejaculation is not from losing the nutritional contents of a four course meal. "There are many possible factors (time of day, where one is, and the effects of relaxation, among others), but the most immediate reason is the release of chemicals in the brain, many of which are associated with sleepiness. I don't know what sources you got your information from, but you should get in the habit of cross-referencing them, since a quick search of the internet on these topics would have corrected your misunderstanding."

From Alex Murray commenting on the subject at hand.

(04-04-2012, 05:47 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]This is not good info...ejaculate it mostly simple sugars and does not contain significant amounts of protein or anything else. It is far from equivalent to a four course meal, and the tiredness one experiences after ejaculation is not from losing the nutritional contents of a four course meal. "There are many possible factors (time of day, where one is, and the effects of relaxation, among others), but the most immediate reason is the release of chemicals in the brain, many of which are associated with sleepiness. I don't know what sources you got your information from, but you should get in the habit of cross-referencing them, since a quick search of the internet on these topics would have corrected your misunderstanding."

From Alex Murray commenting on the subject at hand.

The reason for tiredness and such is due to your solar plexus disposing part of its accumilated energies.
Having a higher maximum cap of energy within it, and faster recovery rate comes about with increasing its frequency.
For me, length increased as emotional issues between us were cleared and our overall commitment to us strengthened over time. There was a direct correlation.
thanks for sharing Monica
Le Bump! This thread is somewhat 'synchronistic' for me Tongue.

Just came across this relevant Q'uote;

Quote:G: Final one from me, Q’uo. This question comes from a “friend.” This “friend” wants to know if the activity known as masturbation expends vital energy that would otherwise be available for higher charka activity?

There are two answers to this query, for there are two levels of masturbation. The physical body of your species is naturally sexual and has a natural capacity for sexuality. If an entity does not masturbate, when the period of time has come in which sexual energy has been built up to the point where there is a need for release, masturbation will take place without any help; it will occur as a night dream or something of that nature. So, on that level, masturbating when there is a build-up of sexual energy and no appropriate outlet with another partner has little impact upon the amount of energy or essence of self that is preserved for metaphysical work.

However, there is a legitimate point to be made in terms of the dedication of the self to spiritual seeking in that there is a magical aspect which can be accessed by the seeker who wishes to dedicate the energy that would otherwise be used in sexual release to the winding of the coil, shall we say.

However, it is equally true that sex itself may be used, whether in masturbation or sexual congress with another, to express positive polarity and the worship of the one infinite Creator. The mind is preeminent in this matter. Depending upon how a seeker feels about his sexuality, he may find it more skilful to work with refraining from sexual expression in terms of how he personally is impacted by the experience of reserving his sexual energy for winding of the magical coil. Or, depending upon the entity and his personality and the way he feels about his body, he may find that it is more helpful to create a spiritually-dedicated masturbation in which the object is to experience that orgasm which is the steady state of the one infinite Creator, that inexpressible and inutterable intensity of unconditional love that is the ecstasy at the heart of the experience of orgasm.

The body is the creature of the mind. We would encourage your friend not to focus upon sex until he has focused upon who he is, how he expresses his essence, how he feels is the most resonant way to manage his humanity in the sense of his red-ray sexuality.

May we answer you further, my brother? We are those of Q’uo.

G: No, the friend (ahem!), thanks you.

What is everyone's thoughts on manually yanking it like a monkey in a mango tree from a metaphysical standpoint?
I found the difference in length of orgasm. Experiments with hypnosis have showed that trance states extend the pleasure and intensity of the orgasm. This trance state is right brain.

The reason most women have longer orgasm is the fact that most are right brained. Most men are left brained, which is not conducive to these same sexual trance states.

Ah, there it is right there.
Quote:The body is the creature of the mind. We would encourage your friend not to focus upon sex until he has focused upon who he is, how he expresses his essence, how he feels is the most resonant way to manage his humanity in the sense of his red-ray sexuality.
Management of the portion of brain he resides in.
May I share my two-cents worth:

(01-05-2012, 03:41 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Mantak Chia is the guy you are after.

I attended Mantak Chia's workshop years back. And yes, you can achieve most of what he teaches, unless you are physically and mentally weak. There is a lot of good information in his workshops and in his books, not only for men but for women too. Only issue is not to over strain certain organs.

(01-04-2012, 09:06 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Doesnt seem to work during masturbation for me either.

It does not work during masturbation because the emotion or feeling of intense love for another person is absent.

Monica is correct:

(04-04-2012, 11:39 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]For me, length increased as emotional issues between us were cleared and our overall commitment to us strengthened over time. There was a direct correlation.

I have also studied Tantra where you will find that the best orgasms are achieved by couples who are deeply in love.