Bring4th

Full Version: 2011.02.12 Angels are 'unconditional love'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is from something about a year ago: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0212.aspx

I find it fascinating that Angels have to be 'invited' into your life and will not appear/intervene unless requested. Maybe why they haven't been a direct part of my experience until just recently.

peace.

The hierarchy of the angels of which you have asked us is just as regular and predictable. You have angels at the level of Creator, and you have angels at the level of personal angels. You have everything in between. They carry responsibilities according to their hierarchy. What makes angels unique is that they have never left the vibration of the Creator. They have never departed from the one original Thought of unconditional love. They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

Angels are love. Angels are love responsible for realms in a hierarchical manner. There are those which work with your sub-Logos, the sun, in creating the archetypal mind and the blueprint for the densities in this particular creation. There are angels who are attracted to vibrations and flock to those whose vibration are beautiful to them. You may not feel beautiful, dear ones, especially when you are struggling, yet to those who vibrate in unconditional love, the qualities of one who is seeking to learn and to serve are irresistible. It takes a great deal of courage to persist in a spiritual preoccupation, and each of you is [very] beautiful to us and to the angels.

There are two basic energies which angels have to offer. One is the simple energy of love itself and the other is a feeling of safety, which could be called a healing energy. Both of those aspects are the resources which angels have to offer. Angels also have connections with the four elements and the four directions [2] so that as you become more and more aware of the correspondences between certain archangels and certain energies, certain powers and certain directions, you become more able to cleanse your habitation or the area around you with the help of the archangels.

There is another class of angels that is indeed angelic and yet [these angels] have had incarnations. Those are the entities who have chosen to be angels but were not angels from the Creator. Yet between incarnations it became apparent to these souls that the work that they wished to do was angelic. And so these entities were incarnated and lived for a short time on this terrestrial ball you call Earth. And then, seemingly far before their time, they were taken. Instead of moving into the healing of the incarnation and the choosing of another incarnation, these particular entities move into the angelic realm. They are able to become angels because of their innocence within incarnation. These little ones are especially fond of those whose hearts are open and are very grateful to rest in that open heart that will accept them.

As this instrument mentioned before the meditation began, it is critical, if you wish to work with angels, to thank them, and to ask them to participate in your life, to be with you and to share their love and their healing and their feeling of safety. If you do not ask them, they cannot break free will. Therefore, it is important to remember each day to thank the angels that are around you and to ask them to continue helping you.

One way that this instrument and the one known as Jim ask for the angels’ help is when they bathe, for angels are very good at magnetizing such substances as water or oil. And if asked, angels can place healing energy into the bathwater or shower so that the water carries the vibration of love and of healing. This is also true of substances such as food. If you ask the angels to help with the preparation of a food, they are able to help you magnetize love into the food. Homely chores such as chopping wood or cleaning house are ennobled by the angels as they aid you in magnetizing love to the motions that you make with your body and the thoughts that you think with your mind.

We find it stupendous to contemplate the generosity of the infinite Creator in enriching the experience of each of those it has sent out to gain experience by making sure that there is no corner of the Creation that is not full of love, not only on a passive level, but on the active level of those who love, those who care.
Great quote, thanks for sharing.

I do ask for help each morning, but from reading this, will do much more so with regards to day-to-day tasks :¬)

I wonder if one can ask for help "all day", or if it's necessary to ask in each context/activity...

Any ideas?

(01-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if one can ask for help "all day", or if it's necessary to ask in each context/activity...

one thing I have noticed is that when your heart is 'open' the angels can flock in and brighten your day/life. But the moment you drift into discordant/STS thoughts, the heart chakra closes off pretty quickly. The angels depart.

as soon as you can open up your heart chakra again, they are attentive to your invitation back.

listening to Carla speak on her radio shows has taught me much about the continual practice of keeping the heart open. You become very senstive to when this area closes off.

blessings

this particular quote is particularly 'heart-warming' BigSmileSmileSmile

You may not feel beautiful, dear ones, especially when you are struggling, yet to those who vibrate in unconditional love, the qualities of one who is seeking to learn and to serve are irresistible. It takes a great deal of courage to persist in a spiritual preoccupation, and each of you is [very] beautiful to us and to the angels.
(01-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Great quote, thanks for sharing.

I do ask for help each morning, but from reading this, will do much more so with regards to day-to-day tasks :¬)

I wonder if one can ask for help "all day", or if it's necessary to ask in each context/activity...

Any ideas?
The more specific the requests, and the more specific the recipient, the more energy goes into the point of focus.

This is where I see a lot of people have problems. First they toss out an open ended request, which is not specific enough to create any focus for anything. Then they toss out the request to "anything" that they hope will catch it. Which ends up being "anything".

Kind of need to get a good idea or image of who/what you are working with, and then form specific requests and send to specific workers. You end up with less "distortion" and more energy focusing and going exactly where it is wanted.

I am currently using this 'request':

* open your heart
* invite all the angels in

and if your mind is in a STO vibration, magical things happen Wink

[Image: rSkdi.jpg]
Thanks plenum. I was feeling a bit down today, some general anxiety that makes me quite uncomfortable.
Reading this, and opening my heart, really made a BIG difference in how I am feeling. Thank you angels.

Funny, I've given 99 likes, and you've received 99 likes.
Robot spotted.

Thanks for bumping this thread though BigSmile
now I just look like a nut Tongue

Cyan

Needed this to remind me of what I ACTUALLY saw, not what i would prefer to have seen.

Cant get over the fact that I saw two AngelAngel give me a presentation on why I already have ultimate power over everything and i love everything already. Not a good idea to go running away screaming from angels that you invite into your life because you dont believe they would appear into your life and when they appear into your life, is not a good thing to believe they are mistaken about you being beautiful and insiniuate so by running away.

*sighs*

some of the things we do in 3d.
(10-16-2012, 04:01 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Needed this to remind me of what I ACTUALLY saw, not what i would prefer to have seen.

Cant get over the fact that I saw two AngelAngel give me a presentation on why I already have ultimate power over everything and i love everything already. Not a good idea to go running away screaming from angels that you invite into your life because you dont believe they would appear into your life and when they appear into your life, is not a good thing to believe they are mistaken about you being beautiful and insiniuate so by running away.

*sighs*

Did they forget to say: "Do not be afraid."?

Cyan

(10-16-2012, 02:04 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2012, 04:01 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Needed this to remind me of what I ACTUALLY saw, not what i would prefer to have seen.

*sighs*

They seem to repeat that at all times.

Zachary

Thanks for posting this Plenum

----_¶__________________._
---/________\___/________..| HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
--/__==O________________/
---),---.(_\(_) /
--//_¤_),------
-//_¤_//
//_¤_//.

BigSmile
Quote:They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

Interestingly, many "new age" personalities insist the opposite. My understanding of angels (and demons) has always been that they are rather like nonphysical robots, preprogrammed with certain functions and information but without the ability to grow spiritually. Still useful though.

As a side note, I found it very intriguing that this query, along with the one about marijuana, were included in a session with the query of my own about synchronicity. Because those other two were very similar to queries I had also formulated at the time, but decided not to ask in favor of the one about negative entities. Fascinating, isn't it? In responding to my query about synchronicity, Q'uo demonstrated it!

Cyan

(10-17-2012, 05:01 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

Interestingly, many "new age" personalities insist the opposite. My understanding of angels (and demons) has always been that they are rather like nonphysical robots, preprogrammed with certain functions and information but without the ability to grow. Still useful though.

My understanding is that angels/demons can grow.
What of entities who present themselves with wings. Is there a significance to the wing symbology?

Meerie

(10-17-2012, 06:14 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]What of entities who present themselves with wings. Is there a significance to the wing symbology?

"Angels are depicted with wings---LOL but do not "have" wings. They have an expanded energy field that "looks" like wings. So when artists depict the angels from the Angelic realm they depict them with bird like wings. There is more to this as well. The angelics use the imagry of a feather to announce their arrival. Sometimes a tiny white feather will float down to you--- this is an indication of the Angelic Realm interacting with you." <- this is what my friend fairy says as to why wings.

Angels are the so-called "messengers of god". The thing that came to my mind, is the astrological messenger, namely Mercury. And Mercury or Hermes, is depicted with wings as well.
can someone please tell me what exactly is an "angel". iam reading this for the first time but it all sounds kinda familiar. i think what you call "angel" had something to do with my realization. i seemed to of subconsciously called out, never seen/felt anything like it before. are you speaking on levels of channeling and/or dreaming, or actual physical symbols, or maybe both?

during this time phase, i did see feathers flouting in the air while in my back garden. when i saw them, it immediately reminded me of them. but i dismissed it, thinking it was only bird feathers. i also saw plenty of images of wings, directly and indirectly. trying to understand this, so can anyone define an angel and their relation/interaction with the earth/humans please, and also their state of being, if possible.
-thanks
(10-18-2012, 10:52 AM)Naktis Wrote: [ -> ]can someone please tell me what exactly is an "angel". iam reading this for the first time but it all sounds kinda familiar. i think what you call "angel" had something to do with my realization. i seemed to of subconsciously called out, never seen/felt anything like it before. are you speaking on levels of channeling and/or dreaming, or actual physical symbols, or maybe both?

during this time phase, i did see feathers flouting in the air while in my back garden. when i saw them, it immediately reminded me of them. but i dismissed it, thinking it was only bird feathers. i also saw plenty of images of wings, directly and indirectly. trying to understand this, so can anyone define an angel and their relation/interaction with the earth/humans please, and also their state of being, if possible.
-thanks

That's a really tall order. Smile

Quote:48.8 Questioner: Who shall we say supervises the determination of further incarnation needs and sets up the seniority list, shall I say, for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query with two answers.

Firstly, there are those directly under the Guardians who are responsible for the incarnation patterns of those incarnating automatically, that is, without conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. You may call these beings angelic if you prefer. They are, shall we say, “local” or of your planetary sphere...

It looks like angels are the ones who setup the life patterns of those not aware enough to do this themselves before incarnating.

Quote:90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.

The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time...

It seems that some angels decided that we would be helped more if they promoted negativity in our lives. So, by making it harder for us to evolve, we paradoxically evolve much faster. Smile

Cyan

(10-16-2012, 02:04 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]

*sighs*

http://youtu.be/LanCLS_hIo4 "dont worry" "about a thing" =)
Thanks very much for posting this excerpt, Mr. P. There are several passages which feed my spirit, but the one regarding the most innocent stands out just now.

Carla Rueckert channeling someone Wrote:There is another class of angels that is indeed angelic and yet [these angels] have had incarnations. Those are the entities who have chosen to be angels but were not angels from the Creator. Yet between incarnations it became apparent to these souls that the work that they wished to do was angelic. And so these entities were incarnated and lived for a short time on this terrestrial ball you call Earth. And then, seemingly far before their time, they were taken. Instead of moving into the healing of the incarnation and the choosing of another incarnation, these particular entities move into the angelic realm. They are able to become angels because of their innocence within incarnation. These little ones are especially fond of those whose hearts are open and are very grateful to rest in that open heart that will accept them.

I recently brought in enough cash to pay some bills and buy a bottle of one of my favorite single malts. Enjoying that and one of favorite types of cigars this evening I was gazing at the half moon and "re-membering" that quality of innocence. I hope that, if only for a brief while, one of those described could enjoy communion with an heart open to that degree of openness to Divinity.
(10-17-2012, 06:14 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]What of entities who present themselves with wings. Is there a significance to the wing symbology?

My female friend has a new talent. She can wander the grid, and view anyone she wishes. She has viewed me when I was under attack by negative identities. She described a large set of wings that flared out of my back when she tried to interject, scaring her. She described the colors of my sphere of energy and my wings. This is a smaller version of what she saw. I am not an angel. I had become aware of what they were, shortly before she saw them, trying to find the reason for tingling/crawling sensation on my shoulder blades during energy workings. They come from the Thymus gland and go through the body out the back.
[Image: 044Upanishads-MeditationontheDoor-keeper...Chakra.jpg]

The other night she had a light being with wings approach her. She believed it was an angel as it fit many descriptions. When asking Source it is described as a thought form created by her Guardian Angel as a way to communicate with her. Angels, like Archangels, do not seem to have form, only energy.

(10-17-2012, 06:14 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a significance to the wing symbology?
You have them as well. Not everyone does. Maybe you can find answers.
@Pickle: I also get a tingly sensation on my skin when meditating or when I'm really relaxed (like almost asleep). What did you say it was? I don't fully understand the post. They're on my shoulders and right now on my right temple, but I think the temple is due to an active pineal ^.^.
I take in information/intuition through the crown area. I guess that would be where intelligent energy will come in and be processed by interpretation. It can feel like fingers are touching you anywhere on the head really. Or it can feel like you are being tickled with a feather, or your hair moving on its own.

The heart area is different, and does not have the same ability to interpret, and so for me the energy is more of an outward connection. As it exits the back it feels like tingling or feathers.