Bring4th

Full Version: Effortless healing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been practicing lately, the focusing of my awareness to simply "just be" whenever I feel physically bad or unhealthy, and the results have been amazing to say the least.

I used to have my own particular protection prayers/meditations (who hasn't here? lol) whenever I felt bad in any way whatsoever...I don't know when this happened, but I eventually thought, "everything is One, I believe this, so why am I trying to do anything other than just BE?"

Anyway, I started letting go of the mental ideas of healing and protection, and just stuck with moment...and practiced that whenever I felt bad. First thing I noticed was that the sensations of pain (lets say, a small pain like a mosquito stinging you) would just become sensations that I was aware of, not ones that actually hurt. Now I still scratched my arm, but it was the first step, lol.

My neck would get cramped, or a headache would sit in, and I would just sit down somewhere, close my eyes, and focus on just being alive. Before I knew it, my attention to anything going on in my body would become nothing, and I would snap back to my senses (sometimes drifting off to sleep for 20-30 minutes), and would feel nothing but a rush of positive vibes from head to toe! I mean like if you took 4 tylenol on an empty stomach and you only had a small headache, how hardcore the vibes of healing are hitting you.

I thought I would share this, as I practice it more and more, I'm starting to see just how effortless just about everything in life can be...by simply remembering to focus on just being.

Godspeed in all your endeavors!

-Jamal

ayadew

Ram Dass once said: "Every technique is a trap, but you have to be trapped by them to get them to work."
I think you have realised the way to surpass the techniques, and be all of them at once.
Slightly different from 'just being' but 'I am limitless' is what I used to do. and for it at the time healing did seem efortless. Until I came up against something big and seriously depleted myself. It was one sharp learning curve, and I havent done much healing with any sucsess since really. It kind of just left the cards.

Thanks for your sharing, I think this will be very useful!
Thanks for sharing! This is very useful to me!!!
No problem Monica, glad I could help!
Healing has much to do with breathing and the thoughts and feelings one has whilst breathing.
It think that Ra mentioned somewhere the power of breathing as a service to others.
Could it be because we all share the same air... Wink as in second-hand breathing (haha!)?

Is all manifestation possible through the breathing in and out?

What is it that we breathe? Just gases?

What is the vehicle we breathe into? Air?

What is the air mainly made of? Water, 70 to 80%?

What is the wisdom of water? Anyone heard of Hahneman? Masaru Emoto? Benveniste?

Good healing to all!
L/L
W.
(07-08-2009, 09:57 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I have been practicing lately, the focusing of my awareness to simply "just be" whenever I feel physically bad or unhealthy, and the results have been amazing to say the least.

I used to have my own particular protection prayers/meditations (who hasn't here? lol) whenever I felt bad in any way whatsoever...I don't know when this happened, but I eventually thought, "everything is One, I believe this, so why am I trying to do anything other than just BE?"

Anyway, I started letting go of the mental ideas of healing and protection, and just stuck with moment...and practiced that whenever I felt bad. First thing I noticed was that the sensations of pain (lets say, a small pain like a mosquito stinging you) would just become sensations that I was aware of, not ones that actually hurt. Now I still scratched my arm, but it was the first step, lol.

My neck would get cramped, or a headache would sit in, and I would just sit down somewhere, close my eyes, and focus on just being alive. Before I knew it, my attention to anything going on in my body would become nothing, and I would snap back to my senses (sometimes drifting off to sleep for 20-30 minutes), and would feel nothing but a rush of positive vibes from head to toe! I mean like if you took 4 tylenol on an empty stomach and you only had a small headache, how hardcore the vibes of healing are hitting you.

I thought I would share this, as I practice it more and more, I'm starting to see just how effortless just about everything in life can be...by simply remembering to focus on just being.

Godspeed in all your endeavors!

-Jamal
i've practiced a similar meditation technique with similar results. quite simple really. but i have to practice it more frequently. i was only practicing it about once a week, when i should really practice it multiple times daily.