Bring4th

Full Version: Objects are leaving moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

pretty interesting video

I don't think these objects are leaving the moon. As the earth rotates, the moon moves in relation to the telescope. The object is stationary with respect to the moon's movement.
Each object, regardless of the position along the edge of the moon, 'leaves' at an identical angle (watch 1080p in full screen). One would think they would do so at perpendicular angles. This could be video artefacts.

For the record, I do believe there is something going on with the moon. There are some very interesting scientific facts which make it rather out of place.
Yes they just launched the "Grail" mission to map out the gravity on Luna (100 times more precise than before). I find it interesting what NASA chooses to do with its extremely limited budget (kind of shows me where to shine the spotlight when looking for answers).
I don't know what to make of these "objects". They appear dark over the surface of the moon, to become bright once they leave the visual outline.

but... the moon out of place? Perhaps. Let's look at this.

The moon has, since recorded history, rotated around the Earth once very 28 days, but now rotates around the Earth once every 29.x days. I noted this during the triple eclipse (full, new, full) in an exact 30 day period (15 days between events) this last summer. With a 28 day cycle, this would have been impossible.

Let's also look at what the moon does to the Earth's rotation. Because the moon has a strong gravity, it is the cause of the Earth's wobble, which cause the seasons. The closer it is, the more the wobble would be, the farther, the less the wobble.

Now, since the Inuit have noticed as of 2011 spring, that for the first time ever, they had two hours of sunlight at the spring equinox (when it had always been one), as well as stars being in the wrong locations, drifts not aligning as they always had, among other things. Of course "theorists" chose/choose to see this as proof a pole axis shift would/will occur, but I will indicate such a thing was not a result of the magnetic change of the pole, but because the moon changed position (and no pole change will occur).

Let's also look at our milder than normal (global) winter this year. What (aside from global climate change) could cause a change in the seasonal temperatures being more consistent? Less wobble.

So then, yes, the position of the moon has changed.

On the topic of the moon, let me provide you with a small something to think about. What if Earth, at one time, had no moon? What would happen if a celestial body the size of the moon was moved into location? The most likely result would be a major wobble would begin and this would cause the seas and oceans and other bodies of water to move rapidly, and from the standpoint of a being on the planet, would appear to be a large flood.

Finally, when it comes to celestial events, the harvest will be ushering in some noticeable events as well as the many unnoticeable ones. The moon will be removed, and Earth will have the light from a second sun, meaning temperatures will remain constant dependent upon location, and there will be no darkness.
Not sure if the timing of this coincided with this particular incident (not discounting the weirdness surrounding our moon), but I did see there was a metor shower here on earth a few days ago, not sure if it the moon passed through the comet debris field as well. If not, I have no idea what those objects are. BigSmile
other notes: The language of origin of the video is German, and the video was taken through an amateur telescope, as the moon appears upside down.
Does anyone know how fast Sirius is supposed to move across the sky, speaking of moving constellations?
I started noticing it about 2 weeks ago, and it went from being almost due East to being much more South East. It also varies in luminosity greatly it seems, even on a clear night (no clouds to mess with my perception of it. Or does this also vary because of the seasons (just as how long we can see our own star varies)?
Another factor which has gone relatively unnoticed is that the North magnetic pole is well over Siberia as of now (this is well documented), and apparently the Earth may have shifted to rotating over this new pole location.
(01-12-2012, 06:53 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]and apparently the Earth may have shifted to rotating over this new pole location.
Are you being serious or trolling?
Neither and both brother. All is possibility, all is perfect, including you Smile
(01-13-2012, 01:40 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Neither and both brother. All is possibility
All is possibility in who's 1D reality?

What are you even talking about? The orientation of the earth's rotation is continually being measured (well beyond the limits of human perception). i.e. relative to the fixed stars, relative to GPS.

That's why I ask if you are trolling when you suggest such (easily verifiable) things (which may or may not be part of popular, new-age subcultural notions).

Also the northern pole of earth's magnetic field is, indeed, widely known to be migrating (for a long time now), nothing new there. Again, trolling?
Possibility/probability exists in third density only, and is what Ra and we (though apparently not you) at B4 speak of as "complex". Where would you get an idea that this is contained within the first density? Or are you just trying to be inflammatory (trolling)?

It appears I hit a nerve with you, brother, when I asked you if you were trolling. Only one that trolls would become defensive about it, so in essence you confirm that you were and do. Me, I seek truth, not to create inflammatory discussion, as you so often appear to do.

If one would note in the video several posts above, the Inuit say the position of the stars is different, as well as the direction of the prevailing wind. GPS is a reliance on tech that can be, like anything from news stories to banking numbers to voting count, manipulated. It is easy for one that is out of touch with nature to be oblivious.

(01-13-2012, 12:55 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Where would you get an idea that this is contained within the first density?
Planetary motion is 1D esp with respect to that magnetic field. This should be obvious.

First density is electric field. Second density is magnetic field, though this is extended to the third density by way of the use of the veil. This is not obvious, obviously.
Despite your sarcasm, I will respond (for others). First density contains electric, magnetic and gravitational 'fields'. Second density has analogs, of which 1st density are derivatives. Third density has further analogs, etc. What the physical sciences are measuring are 1st density. And even then, mostly 'space/time' for classical physics. The non-local, quantum phenomena is of 1st density 'time/space'. Fist density includes the earth's orientation and rotation in space. Have fun.
Thanks for elaborating, though may I ask, is this elaboration in regards to understanding gained from reading Dewey Larson, or?
Larson, Satz, Nehru, Peret, Alexander, Ra (and other Carla-channeled entities).

The orbits, axial rotation of the earth with respect to its solar orbit, orientation of moon's orbit has not changed in a noticeable manner over eons. It's not a question of conspiracy to hide evidence. GPS is not being manipulated, it would not work. The distant stars with which we depend on to accurately navigate the solar system are 'fixed reference points' which we can also use to determine the earth's axial rotation. This is what I meant by obvious.

What has changed (noticeably) over eons includes the precession and yes, the magnetic field.