Bring4th

Full Version: How Much Suffering is Ideal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said pre-veil 3D didn't lead to much polarization because it was too easy, so I am working from the assumption that suffering is a necessary part of 3D, if you wish to debate me on that I invite you to. Mars and Maldek destroying themselves are probably good examples of too much suffering. So it seems what would be "best" is for us to help those around us reach their optimal level of suffering, but not to necessarily minimize it as much as possible. Right now I want to get into politics so I can minimize suffering in my society, but since we all need different life experiences and a certain amount of suffering, is striving to help create equality actually a good goal? If it isn't then I suppose I could just treat my interest as a neutral hobby and nothing more.
We make the jump from animal bodies to cultures like the middle east and africa. This is why they behave so differently. There are also some that appear in the civilized world, which are then segregated by the system. (The creators of the system of law understood this.)

I had posted as a joke, the "40 days" between incarnations. This would be considered real in those other cultures. When they have experienced enough suffering they move on to other areas of experience, and the period of reflection between incarnation takes on meaning.

There is a spectrum of suffering available to choose from. What flavor is needed will usually be found in locales, and specific details will be chosen by family unit or DNA.
(01-09-2012, 01:13 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said pre-veil 3D didn't lead to much polarization because it was too easy, so I am working from the assumption that suffering is a necessary part of 3D, if you wish to debate me on that I invite you to. Mars and Maldek destroying themselves are probably good examples of too much suffering. So it seems what would be "best" is for us to help those around us reach their optimal level of suffering, but not to necessarily minimize it as much as possible. Right now I want to get into politics so I can minimize suffering in my society, but since we all need different life experiences and a certain amount of suffering, is striving to help create equality actually a good goal? If it isn't then I suppose I could just treat my interest as a neutral hobby and nothing more.

define suffering.

is suffering?

1) physical scarcity or pain?
2) mental anguish (depression, missing a loved one)
3) lack of knowledge (ie living an untruth)?
4) separation from unity?
5) too much distortion?

I think it is quite telling that Ra only uses the word SUFFERING once in all the 100+ sessions. The word is just too loaded.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...e=all&ss=1

catalyst is probably the word you are looking for. And even then, there is no problem with Extreme Catalyst (some people incarnate deliberately to be attacked or murdered to test how strong their unconditional love is).

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is unknowable. In each case, as we have said, an entity able to program experiences may choose the number and the intensity of lessons to be learned. It is possible that an extremely positively oriented entity might program for itself situations testing the ability of self to refrain from defensive action even to the point of the physical death of self or other-self. This is an intensive lesson and it is not known, shall we say, what entities have programmed. We may, if we desire, read this programming. However, this is an infringement and we choose not to do so.

the problem lies when the Catalyst is not accepted/recognised/controlled. The job of 3d is to polarise either to STS or STO, and if you don't make a choice, you end up getting cancer or something (anger that goes unchecked leads to cancer according to Ra).

that doesn't mean our planet isn't screwed up badly!

this thread that unity100 started is one of the best threads in the whole forum (in my opinion)

Failure of the plan that this logos chose

I believe that someone brought this thread to Carla's attention, and she gave a long answer to it on one of her radio shows. It's a big question.

Things could be more ideal -

Ra says that optimal 3d incarnation length is about 800 years, and that even as recently as Atlantis they were living 70-140 years. Earth has its problems.
I think that no suffering is ideal. Everyone of any intelligence (read: humans over 3-4 years of age) knows what it is they want and will become happy by fulfilling it. Suffering as some sacrament to suffering's sake is as pointless to me as Christians martyring themselves. Better to be happy and let the rest follow.

Rule of thumb to follow for life: good = good, bad = bad. None of that bad = good sh** Tongue
I feel that suffering is innate in a veiled existence and doesn't need help. I don't think that facilitating suffering leads to better polarization for the facilitator nor the sufferer. I'll use this exchange to help explain my point:

Quote:42.6 Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

I would equate feeding a starving entity with relieving a suffering entity (extrapolating as Ra suggested Tongue).

It seems to me that your assumption that facilitating suffering, or simply withholding aid to a suffering entity is similar to Don's assumption. I think if you follow your goal of attempting to relieve suffering, serving as an example of someone who is compassionate with an open heart, you will probably facilitate polarization by giving confused entities a clear picture of the beauty of compassion.
I had just thought of this particular quote after I had already posted. It might shed even more light on the idea of polarizing positively and allowing/facilitating suffering.

Quote:102.11 Questioner: Now, there are two areas that the instrument can look to for curing this problem. I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has been completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Hoping for joy, peace, and comfort, to me, means helping to relieve suffering (if it is a possibility within the moment).