Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity and its role in everything.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been reading a few of the old alchemist books a long with some of the newer ones. They have helped me understand a lot of things but the biggest thing was the representation of polarity in the physical world.

Alchemy is just another system used to describe the Law of One. As we all know the key goal of Alchemy is creating the philosophers stone. The philosophers stone is believed to be a substance that is pure life energy with unlimited power. Now it is quite apparent to me that the stone is an analogy of mankind evolving or ascending or whatever you want to call it. The thing that the older original alchemists's put forward is that the stone cannot be revealed to the world until the time is right. Anyway I won't babble on about alchemy but if any are interested in researching more all the books are on the web.

Back to polarity. Alchemists where fully aware of polarity and it's role in our universe. They believed that the only truth is the truth of nature. They saw a pattern in everything in existence, the pattern of polarity. They noticed that these patterns come and go in cycles Wink. It comes in different names but it is all the same thing, some call it yin and yang, positive and negative etc. Everything on this earth is a creation of this polarity.

Here a few quotes from the book of Aquarius which was written as a sort of overview of the art of alchemy. He describes it much better then I can.

Quote:Furthermore, we can clearly see the relationships between male and female principles in Nature. The two
depend upon each other. Obviously we have the fact that animals come in male and female genders, who
are attracted to one another. Also the relationship between animals (male) and plants (female) is of the same
type, we also depend upon each other for survival.
The male force is the active force (growth and multiplication), whereas the female force is the passive force
(stability and dissolution/decomposition). Too much male force will end up multiplying and overpowering
its surroundings, leading to destruction. Too much female force will reverse development, reducing
everything to its components. Together the male and female forces combine with the male force expanding
and developing and the female force keeping it under control and everything orderly and harmonious. The
male force attempts to impose itself upon everything, it wants to multiply itself. The female force on the
other hand tries to bring everything back to its original element. It is the female force that allows for rebirth
by encouraging reduction and decomposition back into the original element, supporting and nourishing this
for the task of the male, which is to encourage growth, development and multiplication.

Quote:Now consider animals and plants. The plants have a lot of
yin, they just sit around all day and don't even try to move, whereas the animals are busy running around
and eating everything they can put in their mouths.
The sea has a dominating male force, which is why fish are so obsessed with eating each other. It's also why
there are very few plants in the sea, even the coral are animals. The air has dominating female force,
therefore lots of trees and comparatively few animals in between.
The genders are one manifestation of the yin-yang principle, but on a more fundamental level it is these two
forces constantly pulling back and forward against each other in a tug-of-war, and so create the cycles of
Nature. Yin-yang is polarity. We live in a universe of opposites. The cycles we see in Nature are all due to
the polarity of our universe, and it is these cycles (caused by yin-yang) which themselves cause growth and
development of all things, from the atom to the whole universe itself.

Quote:"As above, so below." Everything in the universe works on the same principles, big or small. A
fundamental truth applies on every level. If something doesn't apply on every level then it is not a real truth.
It is true that solar systems and atoms work on the same principle. It is a harmonic principle they follow.
You can't expect that they look the same way from our perspective, but that doesn't mean they work on
different principles. Whenever we look up everything appears orderly and predictable. Whenever we look
down everything appears chaotic and unpredictable. This is only a matter of perspective. If you were a
galaxy then you would think solar systems look chaotic and unpredictable. If you were an atom you'd think
humans were orderly and predictable.

Hope you enjoyed it and perhaps helped you see polarity a little bit clearer.

(01-09-2012, 09:05 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Alchemy is just another system used to describe the Law of One. As we all know the key goal of Alchemy is creating the philosophers stone. The philosophers stone is believed to be a substance that is pure life energy with unlimited power. Now it is quite apparent to me that the stone is an analogy of mankind evolving or ascending or whatever you want to call it. The thing that the older original alchemists's put forward is that the stone cannot be revealed to the world until the time is right. Anyway I won't babble on about alchemy but if any are interested in researching more all the books are on the web.

great post.

yes, I believe that Alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone is just another way of describing accessing Intelligent Infinity.

Ra assigns card 14 of the tarot to the Alchemist.

- -

81.14 Questioner: Finally, the fourteenth, the Way of the Body is called the Alchemist because there is an infinity of time for the various bodies to operate within to learn the lessons necessary for evolution. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is less than completely correct as the Great Way of the Body must be seen, as are all the archetypes of the body, to be a mirror image of the thrust of the activity of the mind. The body is the creature of the mind and is the instrument of manifestation for the fruits of mind and spirit. Therefore, you may see the body as providing the athanor* through which the Alchemist manifests gold.

* Athanor: an oven; a fire; a digesting furnace, formerly used in alchemy, so constructed as to maintain a uniform and constant heat.

- -

you also link in the common denominator of Polarity ...

(01-09-2012, 09:05 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Back to polarity. Alchemists where fully aware of polarity and it's role in our universe. They believed that the only truth is the truth of nature. They saw a pattern in everything in existence, the pattern of polarity. They noticed that these patterns come and go in cycles Wink. It comes in different names but it is all the same thing, some call it yin and yang, positive and negative etc. Everything on this earth is a creation of this polarity.

and the secret to Alchemy is achieving the Alchemical Marriage. I read this as the ability to create the yin/yang union inside consciousness, thus accessing Unity.

Polarity is present in everything in the 3d experience. It is inescapable. Almost every cell in your body (except the gametes) carry either the xy gene or the xx gene, identifying that cell as coming from a male or a female body.

Most of the times, we do our best to work with polaity and to help balance it.

For the Alchemist, their goal is to transcend it; and when they do, Intelligent Infinity opens up through the pineal gland. It is a wonderful experience indeed.

peace

Shin'Ar

Alchemy is like the composition of a symphony.

There are low notes and there are high notes, and the blending of the two creates a harmony between them.

The Philosophers Stone is that point in the composition where the composer realizes that he is the divine creator.

For many of us and our incarnation to this point, we have been writing the piece in extreme notes having no harmony, but being written only to appease our own moods. There are exceptions, and the human race has been going through this process for thousands of years, so it is important for us to realize that many humans have already achieved this alchemical blend and been transformed by it. It is not an either/or dilemma; it is the natural process which has been ongoing and continuing throughout existence.
(01-10-2012, 10:32 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Alchemy is like the composition of a symphony.

There are low notes and there are high notes, and the blending of the two creates a harmony between them.

The Philosophers Stone is that point in the composition where the composer realizes that he is the divine creator.

For many of us and our incarnation to this point, we have been writing the piece in extreme notes having no harmony, but being written only to appease our own moods. There are exceptions, and the human race has been going through this process for thousands of years, so it is important for us to realize that many humans have already achieved this alchemical blend and been transformed by it. It is not an either/or dilemma; it is the natural process which has been ongoing and continuing throughout existence.

It would be quite interesting if the physical version of the stone could be made. Perhaps the revealing of the inner-stone to humanity will bring about the creation of the physical magical stone. Which with in conjunction with the new 4d attitude would solve the problem of technology.

Shin'Ar

The physical stone?

I am unsure of whether you speak of the ability to make it today, or whether you are not aware that the actual stone does exist.

That which they call the Philosopher's Stone is buried deep beneath the Great Pyramid at Giza.
Well there are some who believe you can make it yourself, the author of the Book of Aquarius has followed the old alchemist's hidden instructions and is apparently up to the last stage of the process. It will take until 2013 apparently hehe.

I have not read to much into his theory of making the stone, he outlines it in his book. He talks about extracting life energy and turning it into a powder.
(01-10-2012, 10:32 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Alchemy is like the composition of a symphony.

What does Shin'Ar think about Ra's concept of seeing the Creator in everything? Do you think Ra is referring to the same God that most religions refer to, or is Ra specifically referring to the self as God?

Ra talks about The One Infinite Creator as does Wilcock. I'm trying to discriminate between Creator and Demiurge. Can the One Infinite Creator be found outside oneself? Ra says to see the creator in everything, but how does this differ from a slave mentality where someone obeys anyone with power?

The positive polarity sees the Creator in everything, the negative polarity sees the creator in self alone. Are either of these balanced?
(01-12-2012, 05:38 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]The positive polarity sees the Creator in everything, the negative polarity sees the creator in self alone. Are either of these balanced?

This is interesting, and a concept that has crossed my mind. It seems too simplistic to me.

Certainly all of existence is so much more than any entity--even 6D, 7D, whatever--can imagine. For instance, where is it all? Is the universe a closed system with a creator? What created the creator, and what was there before all creators, and all those mind-boggling questions.

I think the term "creator" is a problem. It implies a being, a personality. For me, it is better to view an unmanifested field of infinite potential (alive, conscious, but lacking direction, form, and intention) instead of a creator. Of course then, one might ask, who created that? But why does that have to be? We as limited beings think something must have started it all.

One could say that seeing the creator in all things is just seeing the field of infinite potential in all things, or put another way, seeing that all things are manifested from the same source and made of the same source.

My opinion: One becomes a slave when one believes, or follows. To stay open to infinite possibilities is more like freedom to me.
That's some tremendous insight Diana, thanks for sharing Smile
Ra, session 13:7 Wrote:The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Ra, session 13:13 Wrote:It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

Happy Friday the 13, folks!
As one that has seen "Creation" in vision, as a gift from higher self, I can attest that what appears to be reality is indeed Created by our One Infinite Creator, Consciousness, a consciousness which is Love, and uses Light to Create, vast, without end, infinite. I saw The Creator alone in the darkness awaken, have The Original Thought, that which is the very dance we play within today, for we are The Creator experiencing Itself. There is no separation between self and other-self, between self and rock, between self and other anything. There is only the illusion of such by way of implementation of the veil which creates numerous experience.

Indeed, being either service to self or service to other-self is biased, and that is how the third density choice is obtained. One might note the logos had an affinity towards service to other-self, and set "the bar", as it were, for service to other-self at 50%. Thinking in terms of yin/yang, positive/negative, etc etc, balance is 50/50, so therefore 50% service to other-self is in balance and favorably still harvestable.

And yet being strongly biased is the goal. One must remember that the fourth density is the density of love or understanding, and that the ways of love are the course of study. It is the goal of the third density to make the choice* to begin fourth density work, whilst in third density, in order to become harvestable. Attainment of a lighter denser crystalline-based body is also paired with a return to full consciousness.

Love pure in Itself is biased, highly distorted. Light is the knowledge of self. Both requiring balance, which is The Law of One.

*Need not be a conscious choice
Pere, am I right to assume that making the choice consciously polarizes you a whole lot more than an unconscious choice?

Shin'Ar

(01-12-2012, 05:38 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]What does Shin'Ar think about Ra's concept of seeing the Creator in everything? Do you think Ra is referring to the same God that most religions refer to, or is Ra specifically referring to the self as God?

Ra talks about The One Infinite Creator as does Wilcock. I'm trying to discriminate between Creator and Demiurge. Can the One Infinite Creator be found outside oneself? Ra says to see the creator in everything, but how does this differ from a slave mentality where someone obeys anyone with power?

The positive polarity sees the Creator in everything, the negative polarity sees the creator in self alone. Are either of these balanced?

Yosarrian,

I think that what you need to focus on here is exactly what is meant by 'the creator being in everything'. Most here would agree that the Creator is not separate from its creation. But it seems that what you are asking is, is there a supreme authority over and above that which it creates.

You seem to confuse yourself with aspects of the god of religion being a different entity than that of the God spoken of by the Ra material. I think that the Ra material specifically acknowledges the commonality between religion and the Law of the One teachings. God is God, despite man's confusion and various ways to comprehend it.

Polarity is not a result of choice, or ability to understand, or which path one chooses to walk. And it is certainly not the difference between a supreme entity and one which includes everything created.

I do not know who this Peregrinus is, but they explained it perfectly. Polarity is nothing more than one force acting against the opposing force resulting in everything that follows as a result. These opposing forces are the One Source thinking, being conscious, intending, desiring and choosing. As the One exists it creates polarity simply by existing. Every action requires an opposite reaction.

We are simply a part of that movement and the continuing thought process of that first thought. We are that first movement experiencing itself from different angles. As it expands outward in the great circle it looks back upon itself through many eyes, from many points of view. No eye is any less than its its origin. No thought or consciousness any less than the first. And neither polarity separate from the point of beginning, just moving in different directions.

The great design is that the circle is already made. The ouroboros is already complete. And there are two directions on that circle. Moving toward the Light where it began or returning back to the origin the way it has already come.

As one aspect of the One Consciousness the only way to experience the unknown is to move toward the Light. To return is to remain in the darkness and never know the opportunities of the rest of the circle. The All is complete and we are part of it, but our point of view as one of the eyes experiencing that which we create, looks either forward or backward on that ouroboros. That is our choice as our process of the One God. The Eye of Horus is not a symbol of a supremity watching everything we do. It is symbolic acknowledgement that we are the Eye.

---_---STONE---_---

--STSelf ^ STOthers--

[Image: hsl-3-hi-ch-12-3.jpg]

[Image: est-88_On_Mount_Calvary_149.28183441.jpg]