Bring4th

Full Version: Most likely place to find wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where do you think is the most likely place to find wanderers? I would say countries like Sweden, Canada, the Netherlands and Australia, especially in universities. I assume alot would be interested in physics or astronomy.
I'm in Australia!

and I loved reading astronomy books as a child. I couldn't get over how beautiful the other planets in our solar system looked. Each planet (including ours) looks so individual, almost as though it was alive (which they are).
Sounds like a good guess. There would be a lot in America as well. A lot of the wanderers would still be kids at the moment. Got to remember a lot of the wanderers have no idea consciously about there role or the Law of One.

I believe the main role for most of us wanderers on here is to just learn as much as we can. In doing this we help the transition to 4d go smoothly, our knowledge or understanding spreads throughout the group unconscious. We have a particularly hard job imo. We come from higher realms of understanding thus are lead to and learn those understandings in a relatively short amount of time. We have to do this within a society that would have us believe we are nutters. A lot of us have no one to turn to and no one to specifically guide us. On top of this we are born at the peak of this corrupt society. At least that is all true for the beginning of our journeys, once you get more in-tune all those worries drop away.
(01-10-2012, 12:42 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Australia!

and I loved reading astronomy books as a child. I couldn't get over how beautiful the other planets in our solar system looked. Each planet (including ours) looks so individual, almost as though it was alive (which they are).

Australia is a special country in my opinion. I believe a lot of the new ways of 4d will be pioneered in Australia. The place has an energy attached to it. Could be due to it's late colonization, it is mostly untouched and undisturbed. Australia also has little ozone layer and the sun is very strong here.

Most kids in Australia are wanderers for sure.
(01-10-2012, 12:59 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the main role for most of us wanderers on here is to just learn as much as we can. In doing this we help the transition to 4d go smoothly, our knowledge or understanding spreads throughout the group unconscious. We have a particularly hard job imo. We come from higher realms of understanding thus are lead to and learn those understandings in a relatively short amount of time. We have to do this within a society that would have us believe we are nutters. A lot of us have no one to turn to and no one to specifically guide us. On top of this we are born at the peak of this corrupt society. At least that is all true for the beginning of our journeys, once you get more in-tune all those worries drop away.

That's an interesting idea, all humanity learning what each individual learns through collective unconscious, but would they then only "know" it unconsciously? If this is true then I'm great at learning and thinking and therefore making a great contribution to humanity, now If only I could get paid for it I'd be set.
Agreed on society thinking we're nutters.
A year ago I thought I was in 4D already, and walked around outdoors naked.
I learned rather quickly I was still a part of 3D.
The medical community labels it schizophrenia or psychosis.

Funny thing, as a child I feared becoming schizophrenic.

Hit me around October, 2010 and October 2011. Different experiences.

I take meds or my mind has a tendancy to fall into a 4D mindset, which doesn't work in a 3D world.
The best place to find wanderers (and I am speaking from personal experience here) is at the annual LLResearch Homecoming. Attend if you can.Smile
I'm from Australia, and I don't know, nor am I particularly concerned if I'm a wanderer or not. I do think as a generalisation, Australia is a pretty laid back country, which would make it ideal for many 4d values, but I've never traveled, so I have no frame of reference to compare it to.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but won't the most wanders per capita be born into the countries that are being led astray? Isn't that kinda the point?
(01-10-2012, 05:34 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong though, but won't the most wanders per capita be born into the countries that are being led astray? Isn't that kinda the point?

No, it's hard enough for wanderers to adapt to life on Earth so I assume most would want to live in the most harmonious societies possible. A 6D wanderer being born in a 3rd world country might just end up killing themselves, no one is helped from that.
I see your point, but the purpose of a wanderer being here is to serve and answer a calling. Seems like it wouldn't be a worth 6D wanderers time to go through all the trouble of being born into a society with things are all hunky dory. Granted, it would be harder to awaken in tougher conditions, but I don't see that putting off a higher being.
"Call the Wanderers' Suicide Help Line, at 1-800-RA-HELP. Talk with another Wanderer, who will empathize and help you work out your issues with this terribly f*cked up third density planet. You came here for a reason, so don't give up at the first, 2nd, 3rd or whatever sign of trouble. If we can stand it, so can you!" WinkCool

Meerie

Sarcasm? BigSmile
(01-11-2012, 01:06 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]A 6D wanderer being born in a 3rd world country might just end up killing themselves, no one is helped from that.

(01-11-2012, 03:16 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]"Call the Wanderers' Suicide Help Line, at 1-800-RA-HELP. Talk with another Wanderer, who will empathize and help you work out your issues with this terribly f*cked up third density planet. You came here for a reason, so don't give up at the first, 2nd, 3rd or whatever sign of trouble. If we can stand it, so can you!" WinkCool

LOL!! This got me laughing all over the place!!

Or it could be 1-800-RA-HELP - Wanderer: "Help??! I want to kill myself!" Confederation speaking: "Sorry, don't want to interfere with your Free Will." Wanderer: "Aaghhh..." BigSmile

There are many Wanderers in Sweden as I perceive them. At least there are in my vicinity.
idk about sweden as a whole, but near me theres a crapload of people with the heart and solar plexus, together as their two strongest energy centers.
ive gotten 5 friends into meditation, only one of which is a wantered afaik (probably from end 4th)
(01-11-2012, 03:16 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]"Call the Wanderers' Suicide Help Line, at 1-800-RA-HELP. Talk with another Wanderer, who will empathize and help you work out your issues with this terribly f*cked up third density planet. You came here for a reason, so don't give up at the first, 2nd, 3rd or whatever sign of trouble. If we can stand it, so can you!" WinkCool

Ha! BigSmile That's great. I would like the hotline to be on another planet though. When you call, a fellow ET reminds you that you volunteered for this and to hang in there. But you only get 2 "phone" call vouchers, as on Beetlejuice.
As I kind of pushed us off-topic, I'll contribute this: I see signs of Wanderers in lots of places. We know that KY is well-infested, and you'd expect CA to be, and it is.

By now, I expect that lots of native 3Ders have Chosen and also offer service to others, so true Wanderers might be a little less obvious.
How about Hawaii? I live on the Big Island and there is a pretty relaxed vibe here. I feel it's an accepting and loving place.
I don't know if that translates to many wanderer's or not, but there is a lot of people who understand the connection and oneness of the land, people, etc.
I live in Sweden. Sure, it's a pretty peaceful country. Yet 'we' keep to ourselves and avoid conflict. Sometimes I can feel the love that resides in public places. But that love is inhibited by all the norms, which probably isn't too different from any other place either.

Not to mention our suicide rates are quite high, maybe because we don't get so much sunlight. Also alcohol consumtion is extremely high, which is probably because people have so many blockages in everyday life.

Anyway, im a 20 y/o male. I would consider myself a wanderer. I've always confronted the values and beliefs of society. I have a very easy time with philosophy. Ever since I found the LOO, it's the only thing on my mind.

I always bring infinity into whatever is being reflected upon. It's like a safety net so I don't go insane.

I can't recall any visual rememberings from any past lives. I've only been seeking for wisdom my whole life, and kind of re-integrated understandings. Some have come into my mind out of the blue, some through everyday "get lost in the nothingness-meditation".

Perhaps in the higher realms there is only greater thought, consciousness and less environment(illusion?)

Now when I think about it, I'm probably here partly because the balance between compassion and wisdom is tricky for ultimate service.

Also it's quite hard being a student in these times.. I'm currently studying philosophy and neuropsychology. I'm not a huge fan of the psychology at all, as with most 'shoot in the dark'-science. However during the philosophy I can at least come remotely close to something real.

I have no idea why I wrote this.. Perhaps I just feel incredibly lonely. Anyway I love you all and I am so thankful for every single One of you Smile

Love and Light from Sweden.Heart
Thank you Wander for your open honesty. I tend to feel lonely quite a bit as well. I have my dog as a companion whom I'm closer to than anyone. I find it difficult to build a relationship with anyone, as if this is not really my home. Good to speak with someone from Sweden. I am in the United States. We do get sunlight here, which is a relief.
I am glad to hear about your companion Smile Ah I would like some sunlight at the moment. It's in the middle of the night right now.

I don't really understand relationships. For me it's fun, for them it's bloody commitment and duties. I easily feel constrained, even in mild conditions.

I might be too used to infinity :p
Dear Wander,

Awesome that you live in Sweden. I live in Sweden too! Tongue

Where do you live? I am in Stockholm.

apeiron

(01-09-2012, 11:10 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you think is the most likely place to find wanderers? I would say countries like Sweden, Canada, the Netherlands and Australia, especially in universities. I assume alot would be interested in physics or astronomy.

Don't understand the logic you use at all. The physics/astronomy comment makes sense, the countries do not. Besides pre-incarnational arrangements, randomness is a factor. I would say that if "passive radiation" is taken into account, the geographical locations are varied by necessity, and in fact an extremely important factor for the 'landing' of a wanderer.

This is especially important at the end of the final cycle in a mixed harvest like this.
(01-16-2012, 12:36 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2012, 11:10 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you think is the most likely place to find wanderers? I would say countries like Sweden, Canada, the Netherlands and Australia, especially in universities. I assume alot would be interested in physics or astronomy.

Don't understand the logic you use at all. The physics/astronomy comment makes sense, the countries do not. Besides pre-incarnational arrangements, randomness is a factor. I would say that if "passive radiation" is taken into account, the geographical locations are varied by necessity, and in fact an extremely important factor for the 'landing' of a wanderer.

This is especially important at the end of the final cycle in a mixed harvest like this.

My country selection is based on international rankings of: quality of life, income equality, lack of corruption, freedom of the press, etc. All those countries consistently rank in the top 10 or 20 for all those categories therefore these are most likely societies with more harmony, a place which many wanderers would probably prefer to live in or grow up in.

apeiron

Actually, the opposite could be more logical for a wanderer, there would be "more calling". But since just presence also applies, I would reiterate that geographical location needs to be most varied.

Also, I the reasons of those countries being less corrupted etc, are due to many reasons. Isolation form invasions is one reason, also the historical development of capitalism with its colonial component is another. As well as the inherent racism that historically has permeated capitalism/neocolonialism in XIX, XX centuries, including current happenings.

I would hope wanderers are a little deeper than that in making decisions.
(01-11-2012, 11:09 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Wander,

Awesome that you live in Sweden. I live in Sweden too! Tongue

Where do you live? I am in Stockholm.

Cool Smile In the area around Jönköping.

Unbound

The wilderness, duh.

Wanderers are found in the most unlikely of places/times. It is the essence of a wanderer that must be contemplated to understand what this means. Imagine the wandering monad in seek of the pair-of-dice.

(01-10-2012, 12:42 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Australia!

(01-10-2012, 12:59 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Australia is a special country in my opinion. I believe a lot of the new ways of 4d will be pioneered in Australia. The place has an energy attached to it. Could be due to it's late colonization, it is mostly untouched and undisturbed. Australia also has little ozone layer and the sun is very strong here.

Most kids in Australia are wanderers for sure.

I'm in Florida! That's the American white trash version of Australia!
Imagine if, instead of Kangaroos, Australia had a bunch of crazy, drug addled rednecks, if instead of dingoes, it had a swarm of old people and if instead of koalas, it had a bunch of people who dont speak English and expect you to speak Spanish.

Oh, and we're also known for our theme parks, our death metal and our pro wrestling. And NASA launches.

All important forma starseed on their journey. Maybe my soul picked Florida cause it was attracted to all thentheme parks? But now I dislike rollercoasters and have a fear of heights (a traumatic incident happened on the tower of terror as a kid)

Oh! Also, CentCom is here. Dunno what possible use a dark place likenthatbwouldmbe to a wanderer though, but I've been to MacDill AFB any a times and purchased much tax free 190 proof jugs of liquor there.

Seriously, Florida has... a reputation. It is a strange place when you think about it. I hear regular jackoffs from florida go to places like NYC or LA and have no idea that everybody thinks the'yre a nutjob or a screwball. I believe it.

I sometimes wonder what about Florida made my soul and my higher self say "Here. This is the place to grow up" Maybe because I have been exposed to all walks of like from old retirees to active and retired military, to CIA types having "secret" meetings in Ryan's steakhouse behind weak ass, partially closed curtains, thinkingnpeople can't hear them loudly reminiscing on classified information (to be fair, no one gave af) to wealthy people, upper middle class, lower kiddle class, working class, rednecks, impoverished people of all races, immigrants, metalheads, pro wrestlers, college students (in my area) tourists from around the world and a SHITTON of wildlife...

Come to think of it, maybe that's why I was born here. I am pretty familiar with various walks of life and have gotten along with most/all of them!

Also, my area is a university area, so...

Huh...

Oh! Also, if I really AM being called on to go on a heroic journey, then maybe the backwoods nature of a place like Florida is perfect for an origin. Kinda like Luke growing up on Tatooine or something...
I could bet there’s a lot of wanderers everywhere, including of course on this forum. I don’t think I am one but in hundred thousand years I hope to be, lol
I am too lazy to be one but the good thing when you know you are lazy is you push yourself to do lots of things and then no one knows you are a lazy frog. I love wanderers, they’re awesome peculiar.
(09-23-2018, 03:35 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I could bet there’s a lot of wanderers everywhere, including of course on this forum. I don’t think I am one but in hundred thousand years I hope to be, lol
I am too lazy to be one but the good thing when you know you are lazy is you push yourself to do lots of things and then no one knows you are a lazy frog. I love wanderers, they’re awesome peculiar.

Be careful what you wish for, flofrog. It's rougher than you think.
Corey Goode in a Beyond Belief talk on gaia.com with David Wilcock said that now there are well over 300 million wanderers.
Pages: 1 2