Bring4th

Full Version: Another newcomer (:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone (:

It seemed appropriate to post here for my first post so here we go.

I started reading the Ra material 5 days ago. I’ve been exploring alternatives to the “status quo” for several years now and have tried to be as involved as I can be with the Zeitgeist Movement as well as the Occupy Movement. I enjoy researching topics that seem suppressed by mainstream thought in our society and it’s through these avenues that I found the Law of One.

I was immediately compelled to find Ra speaking of Egyptian dates regarding the pyramids that corresponded to the work of Graham Hancock and Robert Beuval perfectly but PRE-dated their work. Egyptologists were saying very different dates in 1981. And since then it’s been incredible explanation after incredible explanation – to say this material “resonates” with me would be an understatement. Rattling or Jarring is more like it.

Some quick questions (I hope this isn't found to be outside the scope of the Wanderer forum):

Last night I had a meditation that I would liken to something closer to a psychedelic experience rather than a meditation. I can’t help but wonder if this experience was somehow connected to my seeming increase in awareness of spiritual hierarchies due to this new information. I would be curious to hear if anyone can relate to something like this. I’ve been reading about this every opportunity I can get. I know Ra speaks of “holes” being opened due to exposure to psychotropic compounds, so perhaps it was a haphazard fluke of that nature that was simply well-timed. I’m not sure, but it was intense and I hope to continue having them.

Another strange experience I’ve had in the last few days is a bout of extremely severe depression which is typically not something I struggle with. It’s a strange dichotomy because on one hand I feel child-like excitement due to this new chapter in my life and renewed sense of purpose. However, I also have a dreadful sense of sadness that I can’t shake unless I’m either reading or in meditation. My girlfriend has even been inquiring about it. Has anyone experienced depression seemingly linked to their discovery of this information?

Anyway, I hope this blurb finds you well. I am very excited to continue investigation into this material and hopefully connect with others doing the same.

Oh, one last thing – I have a question regarding harvest. Is harvest the subject of debate in regard to whether it happens upon death for current incarnates or if it will be some kind of interjecting event that interrupts current incarnate lives? I’ve found a few threads where this is discussed some but harvest is such a large topic that it’s difficult to find a specific answer. Much appreciated Smile
Welcome! Smile Nice to have you here.

I may not be able to answer your questions wholly. However I think many experiences this depression you speak of. While learning all this new information, it's still hard to share it with the people around you.

It seems the closer you get to some kind of steady knowing, the further you drift away from the masses.

This causes a lot of emotional energy running havoc inside, when that happens, I find that meditation helps a lot. For me at least, that energy takes the form of wisdom, peace and love that speaks precicely what I need to hear.

Just don't forget that this density is not about understanding, it is about love. Also know that you are not alone.

Hugs Heart
(01-13-2012, 04:12 AM)Ecz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, one last thing – I have a question regarding harvest. Is harvest the subject of debate in regard to whether it happens upon death for current incarnates or if it will be some kind of interjecting event that interrupts current incarnate lives? I’ve found a few threads where this is discussed some but harvest is such a large topic that it’s difficult to find a specific answer. Much appreciated Smile

you're stepping into a landmine there Ecz!

everyone has their pet theory they want to promote/defend.

fact is, the many many scattered references to Harvest in the Ra material don't ever glue together to form a coherent step by step process of what takes place.

it would have been nice if Ra said:

at space/time x: this will happen
at space/time y: this will happen

but instead there are 25000 year cycles, 100-700 year transition points, death is mentioned as a necessity but it is not stated if the whole planet's population 'dies' in some vaporising event, Harvest is 'supervised', etc etc.

best guess is just to wait out these remaining 350 days or so, and see where we are in 2013 Smile

welcome to the forums!
(01-13-2012, 11:36 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Smile Nice to have you here.

I may not be able to answer your questions wholly. However I think many experiences this depression you speak of. While learning all this new information, it's still hard to share it with the people around you.

It seems the closer you get to some kind of steady knowing, the further you drift away from the masses.

This causes a lot of emotional energy running havoc inside, when that happens, I find that meditation helps a lot. For me at least, that energy takes the form of wisdom, peace and love that speaks precicely what I need to hear.

Just don't forget that this density is not about understanding, it is about love. Also know that you are not alone.

Hugs Heart

Thank you very much, I'll keep this in mind. I've also found meditation to be extremely beneficial. In fact, that fact has turned the depression into a somewhat positive thing as it has motivated me to carve out more time for meditation than usual ha. Anyway, much appreciated Smile

(01-13-2012, 12:14 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]you're stepping into a landmine there Ecz!

best guess is just to wait out these remaining 350 days or so, and see where we are in 2013 Smile

welcome to the forums!

Uh oh, I thought that might be the case lol. Alas, more waiting =P

I've been coming to this forum when I have specific questions and have been really impressed with how respectful everyone is on a consistent basis. Considering the rarity of that on the internet, it adds credibility to the notion that I've struck a vein of great information that seems to enrich/attract people of high caliber.

Thank you for the input! Smile
ECZ, Welcome. I'm relatively new as well. I have found that positive thought is a good way to get rid of depression. Just by saying "I don't like being depressed", "It is not helping me", " I don't want this in my life" you can get rid of it if you really want to. You have the power.

My personal opinion on harvest is that it will happen after death. I do believe that we will all see changes in the earth during harvest. Some believe, as do i, that changes are already evident.

Don't let yourself become overwhelmed with all the new information. Love and light to you

"To be in 3rd density is to be confused"
(01-13-2012, 01:03 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]ECZ, Welcome. I'm relatively new as well. I have found that positive thought is a good way to get rid of depression. Just by saying "I don't like being depressed", "It is not helping me", " I don't want this in my life" you can get rid of it if you really want to. You have the power.

My personal opinion on harvest is that it will happen after death. I do believe that we will all see changes in the earth during harvest. Some believe, as do i, that changes are already evident.

Don't let yourself become overwhelmed with all the new information. Love and light to you

Thank you for the suggestions, I'll definitely by applying them.

Reminding myself that I need to embrace confusion is helpful, so thank you for the quote as well. Although I also justify pursuing understanding up to a point as it seems to me that it can be helpful to orient oneself better and thus to progress more quickly. It's good to remember that I can't understand it all though. Smile

Indeed so, considering the veiling and dense distortions. I find this quote very helpful when facing the many frustrations of seeking Self.