Bring4th

Full Version: Past Life Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I awoke a bit ago, realizing some past life memories. I'm starting to remember more. I get flashes of the memory, but I do recall enough to where it was quite possibly one of my best past lives. I was an anthro being, male. I had a mate, female. We were running through the woods, playing. We had strong green-ray transfers.

I was a lot more agile and athletic in that life. I did magic such as working with spirits and morphing objects. The powers of a shaman were common to our species. We worked with fire, the smoke allowing us to communicate with spirits. Fires there burned with red smoke. I remember it sort of in a comic book or graphic novel style.

This picture started reminding me of this past life. It is one of the best memories I have. Are others starting to remember more past lives lately? I feel like I left my mate to come here. I do miss my tail. And my family.

[attachment=749]
(01-13-2012, 04:31 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are others starting to remember more past lives lately? I feel like I left my mate to come here. I do miss my tail. And my family.

yes, I have been having recall as well. Some in dreams, others in meditating visions.

like you, I feel as though I have a soul mate waiting in another density for me to return. I even know her name. We have shared indigo energies.

last week I had a recall of a 3d life. I was the mother of two young girls; they were 7 and 9 years old. The eldest fell ill, and I had to tend her for weeks until the fever broke. I remember long vigils by her bedside.

this stuff has only started happening in the past 12 months or so for me.

radical stuff, but it feels more real than this reality sometimes.

bring on the Harvest!!
its helps especially with schizophrenia to be around as much company as you can as this changes your thought processes and delusions/hallucinations decrease since these are just a product of thoughts becoming out of control and when your being social your more in control and using your thoughts for somthing else
not really memories but connection i have a strong feeling that i was cary grant in my past life and before this i get this feeling that i was a native american women
(01-13-2012, 05:46 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]yes, I have been having recall as well. Some in dreams, others in meditating visions.

How did you guys look?

I am a bit uncomfortable of speaking freely about my memories. I know, I know, it's a catalyst. But I have so many memories sometimes. Daily they seem to flush over my consciousness. It is like I am doing something ordinary, not thinking about it at all, or I can work with inner self, and *bam* there comes a memory of how I did either in my own third density experience, or when I came to Gaia, in the beginning. I was less distorted in the beginning, much more close to my home vibration, and in my connection to the intelligent infinity/Creator. Then something bad happened.
(01-13-2012, 08:07 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]How did you guys look?

well ... in my dream recall of being a mother ... I did have boobs!

(every guy's secret dream Tongue)
(01-13-2012, 09:36 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]well ... in my dream recall of being a mother ... I did have boobs!

(every guy's secret dream Tongue)

lol!!

So you guys were humanoid looking?
I have been unable to acquire a single past-life memory that I know of for sure. The only thing that Ive ever gleaned from anything was looking at myself intently in the eye in the mirror a couple of months ago. I suddenly got a flash of a woman that looked slightly younger myself, with the exact same eyes as me. I assumed this was my higher-self or perhaps another me from another universe that we were both staring in the mirror at the same time.. or maybe a past me. When I tried to meditate on this, I was unable to tell if I was just making up what I saw or if it was truly a memory. It felt like I was making it up though.
(01-13-2012, 08:12 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I have been unable to acquire a single past-life memory that I know of for sure. The only thing that Ive ever gleaned from anything was looking at myself intently in the eye in the mirror a couple of months ago. I suddenly got a flash of a woman that looked slightly younger myself, with the exact same eyes as me. I assumed this was my higher-self or perhaps another me from another universe that we were both staring in the mirror at the same time.. or maybe a past me. When I tried to meditate on this, I was unable to tell if I was just making up what I saw or if it was truly a memory. It felt like I was making it up though.
Probably a guide. Many folks will see their guides in the mirror. From what I can tell most guides are female as well. Something else I found weird is that they tend to resemble you. Unless they are darker guides reflecting a darker part of you, then they look mean or thuggish.

Unbound

Oh man, some crazy intense past life experiences since the beginning of my inner unfoldment at the end of 2011!
The only past I identified was flying trying to catch a bird. This took place on some other planet, and I was on a small maneuverable flying contraption. It was a blast.

Other visions that feel like memories just amounted to symbolic messages.

Unbound

I had two distinct Atlantean lives with my teacher, at least one Lemurian life, and about 7 or 8 different incarnations since the end of Atlantis. BigSmile
(01-16-2012, 03:56 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I had two distinct Atlantean lives with my teacher, at least one Lemurian life, and about 7 or 8 different incarnations since the end of Atlantis. BigSmile

Are you serious? You remember all that? Mind to share some details?
The term past life has faded in meaning to me.

Nowadays i just tap unto any life i feel attracted to, I call them NOW lives.

I have been living more and more HERE and NOW it feels very empowering and less disconnected.

Another thing i noticed is the lesser need to explain everything through causality which is deeply related to lineal type thoughts.

Unbound

@Drifting Pages : That is exactly how I treat it as well. "Past lives" isn't how I think of it, they are "parallel" lives that are happening simultaneously with this one. I like to think that we "tune in" to certain lives which are conducive to the lessons we are to learn in this incarnation. As in, you could go in to another incarnation and have a completely different set of "past lives" that are associated with your present self.

When you have a traumatic "past life" experience, it is actually a parallel experience which needs to be digested. For example, when I was 18, that was the same age that I died in my second Atlantean life, but only in the past few weeks have I dealt with that experience that is a part of my multi-dimensional self. You could almost think of it as being like Highlander. Although you may not die in this life time until you are old, you are all experiencing other lives where you die at other ages.

For myself, I'm pretty sure I started my life in death, I feel like I was born twice, stillborn in one case, and then living in this life, and so my soul did not awaken until about 2 or 3 months after my birth. That was my first death, and so I actually came in to this world with the veil partially lifted. My next death, I believe I was age 7, and this corresponds with Nagasaki and the nuclear detonation. That was a really horrific life to remember, and it was parallel because I also saw from the perspective of Einstein and the immense feeling of guilt for what my research had caused.

Now, interestingly, this parallels my first Atlantean life where I was siblings with my Reiki teacher in this life. In that one she was the older sibling, and had become a priestess within the major Atlantean religion, which was focused much on the Sun. I had gotten in to crystal technology and had been working on a limitless energy source. This technology that was being developed was part of the destruction of Atlantis, and part of the cause of the war at the End Times. Now the thing is, is that the use of the technology was of course disputed. My sister had disagreements with the church, and so joined the underground cabal which is much like our global elite of today, with false promises and illusions of goodness. Needless to say, due to my position, I had become a target because I was part of the team developing the technology and one of those who wanted to use it for the benefit of all. This parallels with the Nagasaki because the technology I had been working on was ultimately used for destruction.

The irony ended up being that my sister, working for the cabal, had started to learn the black arts, and was asked to create a poison. This poison ended up being used to kill me, much to her horror when she discovered. I remember when this all came up in the healing, my stomach burned so much and I started coughing and almost vomited, I really felt the poisoning. In any case, there was much forgiveness between us for this life. I am not sure what happened to her beyond that point, it exists in probabilities. I think she was killed because of her connection to me.

In any case, so that was the first Atlantean life. The second one was shortly after, when the war had gotten underway. Her and I were siblings again, yet this time I was the older child. We were orphans this time, and so were all that we each had in the world. When I turned 16 I was drafted in to the Atlantean military, and I had promised my younger sister that I would return from the war to take care of her and of course was supporting her. Unfortunately, two years later, I was killed in battle, impaled through the left side of my abdomen by a crystal spear. Actually, my OWN spear, I think I was betrayed by one of my allies in an ambush, because I was young and vulnerable.

Needless to say, when this first came up there was so much regret and sorrow that I was unable to return to my sister. I experienced this very vividly and was the first life that came through. On New Years eve we had a Reiki circle and I actually underwent the death experience, I screamed my head off and cried and felt all the pain of the death and coughed like crazy. After the death I was so spooked and felt so unnerved, like I was suddenly completely unsure of my existence.

A few days later in another healing it came up again and continued, but this time the death experience was just a suddenly gasping as I felt myself get impaled, but not so much pain and instead just the pure raw feeling of regret, sorrow and guilt. I cried my eyes out and my teacher and I had much forgiveness between eachother to allow the energies of these past lives to release us.

I also have another parallel life which is very vivid for me, and that is as Enoch at the end times, watching Atlantis fall around me, and doing everything I can to help people flee and save as many people as possible to continue in the new world. I even remember the moment of ascension in to the Heavens.

The next life I remember, and that has details was that of Akhenaten. This has actually been an influence in this life here, since in the past I actually received a couple channeled messages through my ex from Nefertiti, and then only recently I met a woman who's higher self, or guide is Kia, who was the second woman of Akhenaten. Very strange the synchronicity surrounding this, since I strongly believe I was paying back karma for my transgressions in that life in this life.

I was also possibly an Essene at one point, I know my teacher was, she was even one of those who had kept the Dead Sea Scrolls she says.

I won't mention my feelings and connections to Jesus, John the Baptist and Saul of Tarsus, to avoid any controversy.

Now, post-Jesus I didn't reincarnate for quite awhile, there is a big empty section there where I feel I had been preparing my plan beyond physicality, strategizing if you will.

The next life that is vivid for me is that of Vlad III the Impaler. These memories have been present for most of my life actually, and I have often had my head filled with the cried and screams of victims, especially women. It is a disturbing memory since I experience it multidimensionally. Not only do I perceive it from the perspective of the sadistic pleasure of Vlad, but also from the agonizing, ecstatic pain of those being impaled. This was the first of my lives through the dark, my first descent in to darkness so my soul may understand the pain of being in the darkness.

The next life wasn't too long after, that as Cornelius Agrippa Von Nettesheim, the 15th/16th centure occultist and philosopher. Hermeticism is something I have always been rooted in, and that was worked with extensively in that life.

The next was as the Count of St. Germain. And this actually shows a little bit about the patterns of immortality. There are two ways to be immortal, physically and memetically. In this case, and in most I'm sure, we can see this kind of immortality as "waking in a new body", so basically the individual realizes the extension of themselves beyond this life, gain access to the previous memories, and then the conscious ceases to be perceived to have "started" at the birth, and instead one will have a mental recollection of many centuries or even millennium of life. St. Germain is also my 4th dimensional self, and I have actually been being prepared this past month with heavy energetic downloads to be St. Germain's messenger on this place. Of course, we are one, but people function thinking of things as separate more easily usually. Hence why all this ancient wisdom has come through "channels", which are still the unconscious potentials of the individual, but since humans would not accept inner wisdom it had to come as though through an external source.

Now, I'm quite sure that my next life, or at least that which I have experienced, was that as Aleister Crowley. I have had some very intense experiences relating to him, and seeing our souls together in the same body, and realizing the whole purpose of the activity in that lifetime to be a preparation for this one. I even sometimes see my appearance shift to be like his, and sometimes I feel our thoughts are identical. Needless to say, I actually at one point had to establish the sovereignty of my individual, because I was actually quite scared at one point that Aleister was starting to influence me and take control of my body. I quickly took care of that though.

The next life was then the multi-perception in Nagasaki and through Einstein, which was an incredibly painful experience. I remember when the memory first came to me and I was just blinded by this light and radiation and could feel myself just vaporizing. I could feel all the regret Einstein felt for the way his discoveries had been used.

And then... I think that was it, I'm pretty sure that was my last life prior to this one. It was incredibly traumatic and after all those lives of darkness I had to undergo some serious healing, and I spent some time in the Abyss because I had rejected all notions of life because it was all too painful and too sorrowful.

Coming in to this life, I feel like I have woken up after a long, long slumber. (Since linear time isn't the same as outer time, the time between my last life and this one could have been thousands or millions of years of experience.) Yet everything is in place, I feel like I have been able to organize the lessons that all of these lives have entailed. Also, for everyone, please do not think that I claim these lives as "mine", or that I am the only one who may connect with these experiences. Many people will likely connect with the same incarnations as me, since there are the same lessons that many may need to learn.

Also try to somehow keep in mind that all of this was all happening pretty much simultaneously, and try to keep your head out of linear thought when considering the way these lives interact and form relationships with eachother. This is just my structure, my story and my journey, and my interpretation of it. Others may have very similar elements, others may be totally different, but what is important is that your own journey resonates with YOU.

Perhaps this has given some ideas in to your own life possibilities, it has been fun sharing! Love and light, adonai.
Oh! I forgot the Lemurian life, but that one is not so important except to note that it was my first time being on Earth, and that I became very versed in the Language of Light.

Actually, in this life, I believe I am preparing to once again assist in bringing the Language of Light to the world.
wow Azrael. Thanks for posting that. An eye opener. Seriously WinkSmile

Unbound

Oh man, if you think it's an eyeopener for you guys you should have been there when all these memories were coming through! I was living them as they did, the Nagasaki one was f*****, I just remember a huge glare and heat and a sudden feeling of intense burning dissolution.
I don't remember any past life dying experiences. But I have had one that brought me to tears. This one I mentioned was probably the hilight of my past lives. It was a very inviting experience. Very freeing.
This is among my very oldest memories, from when I was 2 or 3: I would lie down under the covers and, almost as soon as I closed my eyes, I would be viewing a wall with big pipes running along it, horizontally. I would hear a whining sound which now I would describe as a large motor. Then my view would pan toward the right and I would feel so much fear at what I would see that I would jerk myself awake. It might then repeat once or twice with the same thing happening.

One night I told my dad that I didn't want to fall asleep, and he asked me why. I said, "Because the pipes are so scary." He said, "What pipes, honey? What are you talking about?" I instantly decided that I couldn't talk about it, probably because at that age I didn't have the vocabulary. So I said never mind, it's nothing.

The same thing kept happening, but I don't remember if it was every night in a row; probably not. I did figure out that I always woke up in my bed and it was quiet, so the pipes were not real. I decided that I would wait and see what was over to the right, and not jerk myself awake. Sure enough, the vision began and I waited for the pan to the right. I was conscious of this being my chance to see something new, but the more to the right the view went, the greater came back the fear and I had to jerk myself away from it.

That was probably the last time I had the vision.

After I remembered those times as an adult, I decided that either I was in a submarine or in an underground utility tunnel, and probably lost my life there. I was born very close to the end of World War II, so maybe it really was a submarine where I died. Of course I could have been under the deck of any kind of ship, too.

I think I remember Michael Newton saying that soldiers often return quickly after a war death.
I don't know particularly how long soldiers stay in Nirvana before reincarnating, but the average for people seems to be about 20 years according to Matthew, Tell Me About Heaven book. He says that soldiers appear in the same circumstances in which they died, which are slowly replaced by something more healing. Too sudden a change to surroundings would be a shock to them. That book is great (especially the audio-book), for describing the experience of a soldier after they arrive in Nirvana. Those who died traumatically take longer to heal.

I don't really have big phobias in this life, so my past lives haven't left a big mark on me. But my experience in this life has been a fear of losing control of my power and my mind. I have a mind that just wants to keep expanding (i.e. can't stay grounded).
(01-16-2012, 08:15 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]@Drifting Pages : That is exactly how I treat it as well. "Past lives" isn't how I think of it, they are "parallel" lives that are happening simultaneously with this one. I like to think that we "tune in" to certain lives which are conducive to the lessons we are to learn in this incarnation. As in, you could go in to another incarnation and have a completely different set of "past lives" that are associated with your present self.

When you have a traumatic "past life" experience, it is actually a parallel experience which needs to be digested. For example, when I was 18, that was the same age that I died in my second Atlantean life, but only in the past few weeks have I dealt with that experience that is a part of my multi-dimensional self. You could almost think of it as being like Highlander. Although you may not die in this life time until you are old, you are all experiencing other lives where you die at other ages.

For myself, I'm pretty sure I started my life in death, I feel like I was born twice, stillborn in one case, and then living in this life, and so my soul did not awaken until about 2 or 3 months after my birth. That was my first death, and so I actually came in to this world with the veil partially lifted. My next death, I believe I was age 7, and this corresponds with Nagasaki and the nuclear detonation. That was a really horrific life to remember, and it was parallel because I also saw from the perspective of Einstein and the immense feeling of guilt for what my research had caused.

Now, interestingly, this parallels my first Atlantean life where I was siblings with my Reiki teacher in this life. In that one she was the older sibling, and had become a priestess within the major Atlantean religion, which was focused much on the Sun. I had gotten in to crystal technology and had been working on a limitless energy source. This technology that was being developed was part of the destruction of Atlantis, and part of the cause of the war at the End Times. Now the thing is, is that the use of the technology was of course disputed. My sister had disagreements with the church, and so joined the underground cabal which is much like our global elite of today, with false promises and illusions of goodness. Needless to say, due to my position, I had become a target because I was part of the team developing the technology and one of those who wanted to use it for the benefit of all. This parallels with the Nagasaki because the technology I had been working on was ultimately used for destruction.

The irony ended up being that my sister, working for the cabal, had started to learn the black arts, and was asked to create a poison. This poison ended up being used to kill me, much to her horror when she discovered. I remember when this all came up in the healing, my stomach burned so much and I started coughing and almost vomited, I really felt the poisoning. In any case, there was much forgiveness between us for this life. I am not sure what happened to her beyond that point, it exists in probabilities. I think she was killed because of her connection to me.

In any case, so that was the first Atlantean life. The second one was shortly after, when the war had gotten underway. Her and I were siblings again, yet this time I was the older child. We were orphans this time, and so were all that we each had in the world. When I turned 16 I was drafted in to the Atlantean military, and I had promised my younger sister that I would return from the war to take care of her and of course was supporting her. Unfortunately, two years later, I was killed in battle, impaled through the left side of my abdomen by a crystal spear. Actually, my OWN spear, I think I was betrayed by one of my allies in an ambush, because I was young and vulnerable.

Needless to say, when this first came up there was so much regret and sorrow that I was unable to return to my sister. I experienced this very vividly and was the first life that came through. On New Years eve we had a Reiki circle and I actually underwent the death experience, I screamed my head off and cried and felt all the pain of the death and coughed like crazy. After the death I was so spooked and felt so unnerved, like I was suddenly completely unsure of my existence.

A few days later in another healing it came up again and continued, but this time the death experience was just a suddenly gasping as I felt myself get impaled, but not so much pain and instead just the pure raw feeling of regret, sorrow and guilt. I cried my eyes out and my teacher and I had much forgiveness between eachother to allow the energies of these past lives to release us.

I also have another parallel life which is very vivid for me, and that is as Enoch at the end times, watching Atlantis fall around me, and doing everything I can to help people flee and save as many people as possible to continue in the new world. I even remember the moment of ascension in to the Heavens.

The next life I remember, and that has details was that of Akhenaten. This has actually been an influence in this life here, since in the past I actually received a couple channeled messages through my ex from Nefertiti, and then only recently I met a woman who's higher self, or guide is Kia, who was the second woman of Akhenaten. Very strange the synchronicity surrounding this, since I strongly believe I was paying back karma for my transgressions in that life in this life.

I was also possibly an Essene at one point, I know my teacher was, she was even one of those who had kept the Dead Sea Scrolls she says.

I won't mention my feelings and connections to Jesus, John the Baptist and Saul of Tarsus, to avoid any controversy.

Now, post-Jesus I didn't reincarnate for quite awhile, there is a big empty section there where I feel I had been preparing my plan beyond physicality, strategizing if you will.

The next life that is vivid for me is that of Vlad III the Impaler. These memories have been present for most of my life actually, and I have often had my head filled with the cried and screams of victims, especially women. It is a disturbing memory since I experience it multidimensionally. Not only do I perceive it from the perspective of the sadistic pleasure of Vlad, but also from the agonizing, ecstatic pain of those being impaled. This was the first of my lives through the dark, my first descent in to darkness so my soul may understand the pain of being in the darkness.

The next life wasn't too long after, that as Cornelius Agrippa Von Nettesheim, the 15th/16th centure occultist and philosopher. Hermeticism is something I have always been rooted in, and that was worked with extensively in that life.

The next was as the Count of St. Germain. And this actually shows a little bit about the patterns of immortality. There are two ways to be immortal, physically and memetically. In this case, and in most I'm sure, we can see this kind of immortality as "waking in a new body", so basically the individual realizes the extension of themselves beyond this life, gain access to the previous memories, and then the conscious ceases to be perceived to have "started" at the birth, and instead one will have a mental recollection of many centuries or even millennium of life. St. Germain is also my 4th dimensional self, and I have actually been being prepared this past month with heavy energetic downloads to be St. Germain's messenger on this place. Of course, we are one, but people function thinking of things as separate more easily usually. Hence why all this ancient wisdom has come through "channels", which are still the unconscious potentials of the individual, but since humans would not accept inner wisdom it had to come as though through an external source.

Now, I'm quite sure that my next life, or at least that which I have experienced, was that as Aleister Crowley. I have had some very intense experiences relating to him, and seeing our souls together in the same body, and realizing the whole purpose of the activity in that lifetime to be a preparation for this one. I even sometimes see my appearance shift to be like his, and sometimes I feel our thoughts are identical. Needless to say, I actually at one point had to establish the sovereignty of my individual, because I was actually quite scared at one point that Aleister was starting to influence me and take control of my body. I quickly took care of that though.

The next life was then the multi-perception in Nagasaki and through Einstein, which was an incredibly painful experience. I remember when the memory first came to me and I was just blinded by this light and radiation and could feel myself just vaporizing. I could feel all the regret Einstein felt for the way his discoveries had been used.

And then... I think that was it, I'm pretty sure that was my last life prior to this one. It was incredibly traumatic and after all those lives of darkness I had to undergo some serious healing, and I spent some time in the Abyss because I had rejected all notions of life because it was all too painful and too sorrowful.

Coming in to this life, I feel like I have woken up after a long, long slumber. (Since linear time isn't the same as outer time, the time between my last life and this one could have been thousands or millions of years of experience.) Yet everything is in place, I feel like I have been able to organize the lessons that all of these lives have entailed. Also, for everyone, please do not think that I claim these lives as "mine", or that I am the only one who may connect with these experiences. Many people will likely connect with the same incarnations as me, since there are the same lessons that many may need to learn.

Also try to somehow keep in mind that all of this was all happening pretty much simultaneously, and try to keep your head out of linear thought when considering the way these lives interact and form relationships with eachother. This is just my structure, my story and my journey, and my interpretation of it. Others may have very similar elements, others may be totally different, but what is important is that your own journey resonates with YOU.

Perhaps this has given some ideas in to your own life possibilities, it has been fun sharing! Love and light, adonai.
Oh! I forgot the Lemurian life, but that one is not so important except to note that it was my first time being on Earth, and that I became very versed in the Language of Light.

Actually, in this life, I believe I am preparing to once again assist in bringing the Language of Light to the world.

That's amazing. I wish I could say I've had a solid memory, but instead I 'feel' a certain underpinning connection to my past lives that's completely internalized. Ancient Egyptian, which I have felt since I was a very very young child. I also feel strong connections to Atlantean time, as well as the time of Vlad the Impaler, Czarina Alexandria & Rasputin (ironic since my name is Alexandria Zarrina), and also very much so have felt a relation to Alestair Crowley and his Thelemites. Wish there was a way to further unharness more than these inklings; I've tried the mirror-stare but cannot seem to do it for more than 15 seconds before it gives me a mild headache.

Meerie

Mirror-stare? can you elaborate on that? thanks Smile
Azrael, what I wanted to say, I don't think you necessarily LIVED all these past-life incarnations.
It could be these are imprints, or you accessed the akashic library and picked them since these lives or experiences are still around and if there is a resonance get picked up by sensitive individuals.
Hi Meerie. I believe it was in one of the radio chats in 2010 that Carla mentioned the following technique: in a mirror, stare into the pupil of your eye for at least 30 seconds. She said when she did this that certain shadowy figures became visible and she asserted that these were the forms of our past life selves.