Bring4th

Full Version: Forte of the Scribe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=99&ss=1#5

Quote:We may note that the great forte of the scribe is summed in the inadequate sound vibration complex, power. The flow of power, just as the flow of love or wisdom, is enabled not by the chary conserver of its use but by the constant user. The physical manifestation of power being either constructive or destructive strenuous activity, the power-filled entity must needs exercise that manifestation. This entity experiences a distortion in the direction of an excess of stored energy. It is well to know the self and to guard and use those attributes which the self has provided for its learning and its service.

How does one discover their "great forte"? Has anyone here discovered theirs?

Do you think that the "forte" combo of love (Carla), wisdom (Don), and power (Jim) was essential to the contact?

(01-14-2012, 05:57 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]How does one discover their "great forte"? Has anyone here discovered theirs?

Do you think that the "forte" combo of love (Carla), wisdom (Don), and power (Jim) was essential to the contact?

well, one can start by trying to reverse engineer what type of Wanderer you are (if you think you are a Wanderer, that is Smile)

4th Density is about Love, 5th Density Wisdom, and 6th Density Power (I think it was Carla that associated 6th Density with Power, I don't think Ra makes this point)

The thing about the channeling group of Carla, Don, and Jim was that two of them were 6th Density Wanderers, and one was 5th but eligible for graduation to 6th. So they brought enormous forces to bear on this project.

The fact that each of them exemplified one trait from 4th Density (love) one trait from 5th (wisdom) and one from 6th (power) made it even more potent.

- -

I think your childhood holds the key to discerning one's 'forte'. Your natural inclinations, natural habits, the hobbies they you gravitated to without any outside encouragement ... these are fairly reliable indicators of what your soul is 'made of'.

- -

I have a natural skill in organising information. I have plied this skill into a paying job, but I have also used it to analyse and survey a lot of the spiritual/new-age related material. Not to boast, but I have a fairly wide reach of things, whereas some tend to dig deeper and discover gold that no-one has seen before. Different traits, different aspects of the Creator that we are choosing to experience in this lifetime.

peace brother
(01-14-2012, 05:57 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]How does one discover their "great forte"? Has anyone here discovered theirs?

Silent meditation, and an actively seeking/asking this question is perhaps what will eventually give you an answer, which you might instantly feel comfortable with, that this is the "right" answer; and you will understand which abilities/gifts/services you incarnated with in this life time.

Wander-Man Wrote:Do you think that the "forte" combo of love (Carla), wisdom (Don), and power (Jim) was essential to the contact?

This is very possible. I liked your thought: love is needed in order to give yourself up in the service to the One Infinite Creator=Carla. Since Carla almost always lacked vital energies, Jim acted as a battery for the contact, thus providing power for the contact. Wisdom was much needed in order to understand Ra's answers as they were coming/speaking, and then ask follow up questions.

Unbound

Mmm, this is very difficult to say for myself, since I can see myself associated with many... I think my forte actually has something to do with the gateway, and the 9th dimension. I would say that my great forte is Remembrance, I excel at remembering what is long lost and forgotten and revealing it once again.
Maybe that would be Wisdom then?

I do feel I have a great capacity for Love though... Power I'm not so sure.
Very interesting speculations!

When I look back at my childhood, it reflects both STS and STO behaviour. The thing that stuck the most was the need to make jokes about everything, constantly. A classic clown, a kind of clown that didn't really care if he ended up having to sit in a corner for the rest of the class.

Now, there's nothing bad about making people laugh. However the jokes usually ended up hitting someones weak spot.

I loved to take a defining quality of someone, then amp it up to 10 and let it flow out through me. When you think about it, how is that kind of comedy much different from Art?

Though everyone weren't so happy about it, SO many talks with teachers. So many times other people's parents called mine and asked me to apologize.

I never used violence though! To this day I can't hit people sincerely.

Anyway, I'm kind of a therapist or psychologist. To use an analogy I'm like a prism. They beam something into me, I break it down into several parts and explain their relations.

The only thing this indicates for me is wisdom/compassion. It was really hard to tame the unstoppable waves dispite the fact that people got hurt. I'm still a joker, but I tend to choose the kind of boring humor that won't really hurt anyone..

Hahah, wow.. I guess sharing is caring.
I think mine might have something to do with being a bit brazen, which has drawbacks too.

Thanks for the responses!