Bring4th

Full Version: Trying to connect the dots...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was clicking through this forum and an interesting thought unfolded: I've always received compliments on my prowess as a communicator, both speaking and writing. This has always served me well when digesting another person's writing as well.

However, upon discovering Bring 4th I realized that I had a difficult time understanding the thoughts presented on various posts, due to their in-depth nature, it took tedious re-reading to get my head around the majority of posts that were of length. This was beneficial for me as it both identified and humbled a rather inflated expectation of myself that I didn't even realize existed. Simultaneously, the inherent kindness that everyone writes with worked to stave off any feelings of intimidation. This made for a learning experience that felt very beneficial as it provided me with a dose of reality, while remaining extremely comfortable - joyful even.

This is my first example of noticeably learning something about myself by simply experiencing the "radiance" of others.

It seems to me that this is the perfect way serve others, by being passively radiant, I believe Ra speaks of this if memory serves. Therefore, the first step as a newcomer would likely be simply working to get one's Self in balance. As this improves, one then strives to master opening themselves to others they interact with so that person may be able to actually experience the radiance within. For me, I see this as a daunting task as I am an "introvert" to new people in my life that I interact with in person. However, this probably stems from the blockage of some energy center and can be improved - is this correct?

This may seem elementary but I knew if I sat down and wrote it out it would make better sense to me, and then by posting it I stand to gain from the people here willing to expand on or clarify my attempts to apply the Law of One to my life.

Thank you in advance for offering your thoughts Smile
Oh, I understand you pretty well, my friend.

Right now, I have problems with adapting to any kind of situation when there is something unexpected happening. Most resistance is met when I need to learn and communicate with new people in person. On the internet, I find it not as big of a deal, but maybe - as you have said in your post as well - it must be because sometimes we are less dedicated when reading simple "posts" online.

Regardless, it is definitely a minor/major issue around the yellow chakra imbalance/blockage problem. One that we have ordered for ourselves! Smile

Right now, as I am typing this post, I am starting to get a realization that maybe, maybe the only "cure" to this is to simply remind myself that every time I deal with someone in real life, I am dealing with another face of the Infinite Creator, a neighbor face of mine. A brother. We are just different point of views of the same conciousness, after all.
(01-15-2012, 04:34 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, as I am typing this post, I am starting to get a realization that maybe, maybe the only "cure" to this is to simply remind myself that every time I deal with someone in real life, I am dealing with another face of the Infinite Creator, a neighbor face of mine. A brother. We are just different point of views of the same conciousness, after all.

This is a good point. It might seem obvious but I've never tried applying it. I'm already glad I posted - this identifies a technique I can try to implement. Much appreciated. Smile
re: communication and mutual understanding ...

try to think of the 7 chakras as seven different tuning dials ...

when a chakra is open and flowing freely, it can 'tune' to any frequency on that dial ...

when it is clogged or blocked, the range of tuning is much more limited, or maybe even 'stuck' on a single frequency ...

now, when 2 people meet up, or read each others' words, these 7 chakras on each individual try to find the highest tuning possible on each chakra ...

the freedom and power of communication depends on BOTH individuals engaged in the exchange ...

RA is unable to communicate with another group like Carla, Don, and Jim's because their tunings were high enough to hold the purity of what they wished to communicate ...

each interaction you have is highly unique ...

truth is ever only exchanged on a one-to-one level ...

that's why some people will find one post on these forums 'enlightening and helpful' and others will consider it nonsense and impossible to read ...

there is an energy exchange that is time/space based ...

(01-15-2012, 05:39 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]re: communication and mutual understanding ...

try to think of the 7 chakras as seven different tuning dials ...

when a chakra is open and flowing freely, it can 'tune' to any frequency on that dial ...

when it is clogged or blocked, the range of tuning is much more limited, or maybe even 'stuck' on a single frequency ...

now, when 2 people meet up, or read each others' words, these 7 chakras on each individual try to find the highest tuning possible on each chakra ...

the freedom and power of communication depends on BOTH individuals engaged in the exchange ...

RA is unable to communicate with another group like Carla, Don, and Jim's because their tunings were high enough to hold the purity of what they wished to communicate ...

each interaction you have is highly unique ...

truth is ever only exchanged on a one-to-one level ...

that's why some people will find one post on these forums 'enlightening and helpful' and others will consider it nonsense and impossible to read ...

there is an energy exchange that is time/space based ...

So then a person with balanced energy centers is able to tune to a higher number of people's vibrations and exchange truth/love/understanding/etc with them? If a person is perfectly balanced, it would be possible for them to connect efficiently with just about anyone and be able to give/receive helpful energy, is this correct?

Thanks for the input Plenum
I did the same practice before as Oldern mentioned. I looked into other people's eyes and told myself in my mind: "This is my brother/sister". I am trying to see the intelligent infinity now. And yet, it is so difficult. This plane is so full of intense catalysts, and the layers upon layers in the self are many, many. Nevertheless, we are here now, and have much work to do if we choose to. Each individual is after all a being with feelings, thoughts, and oh, so many sorrows. A little portion of Infinite One.
(01-15-2012, 07:43 PM)Ecz Wrote: [ -> ]So then a person with balanced energy centers is able to tune to a higher number of people's vibrations and exchange truth/love/understanding/etc with them? If a person is perfectly balanced, it would be possible for them to connect efficiently with just about anyone and be able to give/receive helpful energy, is this correct?

I would assume this to be the case BigSmile

The person with balanced energy centers is able to see a greater number of people as aspects/possibilities of himself (or herself). That person doesn't see as much 'separation' when they gaze out on the masses of 'sheeple' out there. They recognise they were there once.

Ra says:

Quote:The disciplined personality, when faced with an other-self, has all centers balanced according to its unique balance. Thusly the other-self looks in a mirror seeing its self.

you (with balanced energy centers) can act as the perfect mirror back to that person. ie, you are on that person's 'wavelength' and are able to transfer at the maximum rate that they are able to handle/accept. you (with balanced energy centers) ask for/expect nothing in return out of this exchange. You are just glad to be a mirror SmileTongue

my understanding of it anyways Shy
Carl Jung defined Introvert as someone who, when exhausted, seeks to be alone. An extravert, OTOH, seeks a group or crowd to recharge.

Makes sense that, as a person improves connection with the One, this distinction will diminish.

Thanks for posting, Ecz.