Bring4th

Full Version: Some food for thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is my first post here so I should start with a brief introduction. Very recently started meditating and getting deeper into the spiritual world or whatever one wants to call it. I think I may be a seeker but for now I'm glad enough I can think and feel that I will know what or who I am sooner or later. After my meditation session last night I came up with a small piece of text that I feel may be inspiring for some. This is how I perceive myself and the world surrounding me since last night.

A unified field theory of me, myself and I.

"A Smile= Joy= Love= Light= God"

I'm not religious. Religion said to me "There is One who is Infinite". They did their best to define it, but a definition for infinity could only be an approximation in this existence. They taught me "There is One who is Infinite" but I should not ask "how?"

I am a scientist, being one, I felt there is nothing I should not question and no question I should not ask. Jim, a good friend, taught me to think like this. I question God, religion, me sexuality, the electron and science itself because this is what scientists do...they ask questions and seek answers.

I could spend pages talking about my personnal drama/dramas but it's all in the past so I will only approximate. I been queer, sad, ugly, lonely, tired but I've also been smiley, friendly, social, loving, a part of something....I've been a lot. Some stuff makes me smile, and I love smiling because then my heart feels happiness and happiness is light.

I love my aunt Catherine because she taught me how to paint, paint is colour and colour is light. I love my parents because they shaped most of who I am and I am light. I love my past, present and future, family,my baby niece, friends, non-friends, trees, animals, water and fire...I love them all.

Albert Einstein said E=mc^2. The deeper we walk into the subatomic world the less mass we see, in fact we only see reflections or effects of stuff in fields of sorts, so we see energy. If E=mc^2 but there is no detectable mass then...don't we just see light?

Electrons, atoms, molecules, DNA, proteins, cells, multi-cell-ular, plants, mammals, planets.................the known universe. all mass shows up as particles made of light and where mass stops showing up, there seems to be just energy= light.

Everything beautiful in the creation is made of light, including us. Ugly stuff shows up as light, so light is ALL and ALL is light?

Smile at everything because everything is light. Smile at yourself as much as you can because you are light. Smile deep from within your heart because your heart beats with love and radiates light. Smile at yourself because you love smiling and light loves light.

Say "Thanks!" to light, because light is you and everything is light.

A Smile= Joy= Love= Light= God

I'm no authour, but hey, sharing is caring so the least I can do is share. If it made you smile, it's done the job.

Good day :-)
nice thoughts w1981. welcome and thanks for sharing.
Thank you and good day :-)
(01-16-2012, 04:47 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Say "Thanks!" to light, because light is you and everything is light.

A Smile= Joy= Love= Light= God

JOY is the sign of an open heart. There is no substitute for it. One can open the 5th chakra of wisdom, and be content and satisfied in your understanding, one can open the 6th chakra and gain powers and incredible control over your everyday existence, and be confident and comfortable, one can even reach the 7th chakra and see a glimpse of the unity of all things, and feel safe and warm being back in the arms of the 'one'.

but it is the Open Heart that responds to the smile of a baby, that laughs when others laugh, that shows gratitude for its Being, that is happy in the sharing of even the most simple things.

I've been in the state where all other chakras were open, and yet there was a constriction in the green ray. Life felt incomplete, lifeless, a bit disconnected. But open the heart, and the angels will come dancing in.

Smile Indeed.

SmileSmile