Bring4th

Full Version: Autistic Girl Expresses Unimaginable Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so ever since she was a kid she's been tormented by people.
Fantastic!
Touching. Thank you.
I am pretty sure what she is describing has been mentioned in channeled sessions.
Wow, Pickle, that sure was eye-opening. I have a niece who is autistic, I will never look at her the same.
Thank you, Pickle, that was truly wonderful.
Just came across a post by an autistic guy, mentions that he got a lot better from changing his diet. He cut gluten protein, casein protein, and all dairy.
autistics aren't tards. what's so weird about her being able to type?
i should cut dairy too, but it's hard cuz everything has milk.
(01-18-2012, 07:46 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]autistics aren't tards. what's so weird about her being able to type?

Communication with severely autistic people is extremely rare, especially such clear communication. They may not be "tards" as you put it, but their faculties of communication are so vastly different that communication like this has never happened before.
wrong. it has happened. i've seen it.
there was a chick on youtube that typed just like her on a computer. not even my autistic fellows all believed it was real for some reason. to me it was nothing new. of course they can type. that requires different capabilities than talking or body language. different languages and ways of speaking are stored at separate place of the brain.
There's a reason the doctors told her parents that she would not develop past the stage of a 6 year old, because they had no other evidence of such a severely autistic person expressing such intelligent communication skills.

There are varying levels of autism, and I'm not saying what you saw on youtube wasn't similar to this video, but whatever it was went unnoticed by the medical community and public at large. Communication with such a severely autistic person at this level is groundbreaking news.
Wow, this is really eye opening... I had no idea there was so much of a person in there. I can relate to both the communication issues and the whole "too much sensory input" thing.
dude, this is not groundbreaking. except maybe that doctors are finally getting a clue. autistics are as aware and intelligent as anyone, if not more aware, because we're sensitive. that sensitivity and other issues cause problems but that's all they are problems. that doesn't mean we're dumb. so i don't see how this is groundbreaking at all.
Groundbreaking, maybe not, but I didn't know.
Afaik, autism is partly explained as having the solar plexus ALOT weaker than the forehead (which by itself tho, is stronger than most's): the solar plexus weakness symptoms i see in autism is that...
it can make you apathic (loss of motivation and will/ability to connect), worsen control over ones bodily/mind and lower pain tolerance (double dipping with the increased sensetivity of the forehead).
inability to process information fast enough to compensate for the increased information input due to the stronger forehead..
Quote:the brains of autistic boys had 67% more neurons in the prefrontal cortex and were nearly 18% heavier than normal brain weight for age.

omg. that all applies. can you tell me where you got that information? i've read about the prefrontal cortex but noone ever mentions solar plexus. autistics have stomach problems, serotonin it the gut or something, and the prefrontal stuff is all true. how is one supposed to achieve balance?
(01-19-2012, 10:13 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]omg. that all applies. can you tell me where you got that information? i've read about the prefrontal cortex but noone ever mentions solar plexus. autistics have stomach problems, serotonin it the gut or something, and the prefrontal stuff is all true. how is one supposed to achieve balance?
Well, this girl in above vid started being slightly functional around puberty.... an age-milestone where the solar plexus becomes abit more active.
Other than that, just focus on the area in meditation...

I'm not familiar with their serotonin excess tho.
Serotonin is a femenine molecule, its color being Green-Blue. (based on where its mainly located within the body and its general effects)

Where i get information? Reading publications of all sorts, google, wikipedia, observations, theoretical work, lots of puzzling together scrambled information, simplifying it to match the spectrum.

it's supposed to become more active, huh. for me it went from active to dead around puberty.

what's a feminine molecule?
What exactly is it that makes an autistic person autistic? What symptoms/behaviors would an autistic person exhibit and mainly, what are their mental processes like? They don't share any common traits with people who are schizophrenic or who have Asperger's, right?
i have aspergers and yes, that is autism, and we share many traits so much the dx can be interchangeable. we also share traits with schizos but in a different way. autism, it seems, is just a wanderer, imo, that is suffering from the energies being different and then the body may be very fragile and unbalanced, like Liet said. it's an energy disorder. not a mental retardation.
schizophrenia seems to be related to insomnia and the pineal gland. i'm interested in neuropsychology and neurology but the doctors seem to know squat, and it's easier to learn by using logic.
I'm not sure how schizophrenia relates to insomnia. I've never really had problems sleeping, but I was diagnosed schizo by a doctor over a year ago. A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with psychosis.

My experiences though were relatively minor compared to others, though I was hospitalized both times.
Quote:it's supposed to become more active, huh. for me it went from active to dead around puberty.
what's a feminine molecule?
Srsly? need more accounts of these things. What is+was your aura?
Did any particular event cause the shutting down of the solar plexus?

Femenine molecule... It brings about the energies green to blue, which are all very femenine in their effect on the body/psyche.

Quote:schizophrenia seems to be related to insomnia and the pineal gland
Isnt "having a very active pineal gland" an aspergers thing?; where you get your extremely abstract thought patterns from as its base color "yellow" (within pink) gives it many properties similar to the solar plexus... but in an introverted manner (just like with all colors of the "invisible" spectrum).

Aspergers's social akwardness ought to be a solar plexus deficiency.
I'm seriously questioning myself if I have some form of autism... I seem to have many many symptoms of this. Next time I see my neropsych-shrink, I will most likely bring that up. :-/
Duncan, there are things that help if you have physical symptoms. such as stomach issues or allergies.

Liet, i just lost my social confidence and energy.

Gemini, it doesn't mean you have insomnia.
You mean Schizophrenia Oceania? Yeah, I don't think I'm schizophrenic. Just at times I have a shift in awareness where I become emotionally hypersensitive. The stories I tell myself then become more compelling, because of the stronger emotional attachments.

I'm using meditation and deep breathing, and a hypnosis CD that my hypnotist gave me, to ground and integrate better. I hope not to be on these meds forever. I am concerned that they might block my pineal from getting the 4D light that it needs. I feel the med constricting my 3rd eye. But without it, I tend to be wide open on my 3rd eye, sometimes with frightening experiences.

When 3rd eye is open more fully, I had some amazing psychic experiences such as seeing YouTube videos that didn't really exist, explaining secrets to the Universe, and such.

For instance, in a hyperemotional state, I could feel not only the emotion, but how expansive was that emotion. I could feel jealousy expand into yearning, into longing, into contentment, into wonder, into captivation. I even felt how despair was an expansive emotion. I learned about how emotions are expansive both ways, with contentment somewhere in the middle.

My mind wanted to experience more expansiveness, but sometimes the energy of emotions grew too fast, and I had to ground myself and close myself down. I had a problem with a mind that expands out of control. So the med I take keeps my mind from expanding so much. But it limits my ability to tap into Universal wisdom. You just know things in that state.
Thanks Pickle. Ocean, I've liked your humor and your attitude and your intelligence since I came to these forums. You contribute a lot to the world, so I hope you can continue to cope with this crazy planet.
aw Heart i don't really, but thanks.