Bring4th

Full Version: My DMT Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to share an experience I had with dimethyltryptamine last year. For those unfamiliar with this substance I would suggest the work of Rick Strassman for more info. There’s even a good documentary out now called DMT: The Spirit Molecule. I’ve only had the experience one time and can say that it was without a doubt the most profound 15 minutes of my life. However, 15 minutes is a misleading measure of time – as it only denotes the amount of time that passed on Earth Wink

The experience started with me ingesting the substance and immediately removing my shoes and sitting on the floor in half-lotus. This motion was so automatic it almost felt involuntary. From here it gets challenging to describe but I’ll do my best, I’d also like to point out that all of this was before I had been turned onto the Law of One.

What happened next was rather strange, my consciousness seemed to collect into my head so much that I didn’t seem to have control over my extremities anymore. I closed my eyes and found myself in a room, sitting in the only chair, watching a woman dance. I understood this woman to be my mother, however she was not my current mother, she was my mother in the sense of a larger scope. An analogy might be that my supervisor is my superior, but my general manager is my superior in a larger sense. I held this woman in such high regard that seeing that she was happy enough to dance made me want to just sit and watch all day. She eventually walked over to me and kissed the top of my head, then proceeded to tell me how proud of me she was. This period of my life had been rattling, I had dropped out of school, quit my job, and walked away from the church. I had decided to pursue truth in my life and find a lifestyle that I was happy in in spite of the massive resistance I was getting from family. I really can’t put into words what it felt like to have this woman accept me, let alone tell me she’s proud of me for standing strong and trying to live by my values not by what was expected of me. It was the first time anyone had ever acknowledged my struggle, and her understanding was relieving to experience to say the least.

After this she directed my vision to the ceiling that suddenly peeled away as what looked like a laser beam the diameter of a volleyball engulfed my head. I could feel my brain tingle and as I looked up into the beam I blasted off out of the top of my head and into the deep reaches of space. Upon launch I felt fear – like I could feel the power brewing inside of me. However, this fear was short lived, a deluge of bliss swept over me and swallowed the tiny, insignificant survival instinct – I started to laugh at myself for always seeing space as empty – when in fact every square inch of it seemed to be absolutely packed with more bliss than I’d ever cumulatively experienced in life on Earth.

As I flew through space, passing star system after star system, I noticed entities joining me in my journey. They flew around me and laughed and even seemed to playfully poke fun. Their humor was very sarcastic, and I found it extremely pleasant to interact with. My communication with them was telepathic, but for the purpose of conveying I’ll put language to our interaction. My companions and I soon found ourselves stopped at a massive swirling vortex. My mind seemed to be able to access so incredibly much at once – I immediately started considering what I was seeing as a wormhole like Einstein spoke of. I then looked around our environment and noticed that there were no stars close by, no source of light. I looked back at the wormhole and felt perplexed at how well I could perceive its existence, considering we were in complete darkness.

At this my companions laughed. “You aren’t in a body, stupid.” One seemed to say playfully. “You perceive reflected light in a body, that’s how you ‘see’ but here you experience information to ‘see’ – the vortex exists, therefore you see it.” We laughed at my mistake together then I asked if we could enter it. With this, we dove down into the vortex. It was as one would likely expect, a large tunnel that felt like riding a roller coaster made of love. At the end of the tunnel was a place that I simply cannot describe. There was no perceivable distance between anything at times, the environment itself seemed to be made of the beings that inhabited it – there was no separation. On Earth we exist, and the Earth is our environment. Here we existed, and we were our environment. When I would interact with an entity – the entity would be my environment and the collective environment would dissolve – when the interaction was over, the collective environment would come back. This is my best attempt at description, however without experiencing it – you can’t understand fully. Every interaction was profound, and it wasn’t long before I was saturated with knowledge, love, understanding, etc. I became astounded and overwhelmed. I thought about the DMT accounts I had read and how difficult it is to retain the experience once it ends – similar to dreaming. So I set an intention to bring back something from the experience and asked to be given something I can take back. This gave way two a vision of a woman’s leg stepping out of a door and down onto a step. The curvature of her calf struck me as beautiful and as I made this observation a line drew itself along her calf and up into her knee. The vision the dissolved and all that remained was the line. A vision of the Fibonacci curve then showed and the line set itself on a portion of the curve showing that the calf line I enjoyed was an exact duplication of a portion of the Fibonacci curve. The curve then dissolved, and the line remained. Next, a vision of the neckline of an in-shape man with no shirt on showed and the line set itself perfectly into his neckline, and up his trapezoid. The line disappeared, my frame zoomed out and this man was kissing another man.

I suddenly felt understanding to a tiny aspect of the beauty they saw in one another and felt prejudices I didn’t even realize existed in me dissolve. This short experience served to completely alter my perception of homosexuality. I was then back in the landscape at the end of the vortex, a women walked up to me and handed me a card. On the card was a phrase, “Find the beauty in everything.” This was my gift to bring back.

When I looked up again, I was sitting in a room with a man that seemed to be an elder or somehow superior for lack of a better term. He was extremely happy to be talking to me and he said, “Finally you’re starting to understand.” I just looked back at him confused so he continued, “This molecule” he opened his hand and diagram of the chemical makeup of DMT that I had seen in various books was hovering in the air above his palm, “was isolated from one of several natural sources using your people’s understanding of chemistry. It’s this technology that is allowing our communication. Imagine if all of your technological endeavors were geared in this fashion, toward your spiritual progress as opposed to war and destruction, imagine where humanity would be.”

This statement filled me with sadness, I explained to him that I didn’t want to return to Earth – I asked him if he could please just allow me to stay. He looked at me with great wisdom and showed me his palm – in the middle of which was a window. I could see my girlfriend, sitting in a room by herself. He then asked, “You’ll be back here eventually – whether you like it or not. Are you sure you want to stay right now?” I smiled, still staring at my girlfriend as she twirl her hair on a sofa and responded simply, “No.” He nodded smiling and then I opened my eyes.

Hope someone enjoys this and apologies for the length (:

Fantastic experience. I did DMT several times but never had that kind of experience. Usually my experiences were rather random. Amazing you could remember so much of it.
Great to hear you had an amazing experience Ecz! I have many DMT experiences under my belt and wholeheartedly believe it is Akashic spirit technology as opposed to a mere hallucinogen or psychedelic. It is truly the most profound gift the Creator has left Itself to allow us to penetrate the veil to an extreme degree and witness firsthand the truth of the Law of One. If it has taught me anything, it is that the mouth of the void is indeed god-wide. Wink

I would suggest that if you ever come across this molecular technology again, that you use it in conjunction with an MAOI ingested prior to smoking as that allows for hour-long extension of the time one may explore and investigate that realm -this microcosmic conveyance of macrocosmic phenomenon- as well as allowing its true power and potential to be activated. DMT bestows entheogenic gnosis to the seeker. Wink
(01-19-2012, 04:37 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahahahaha, this reminds me of Duncan Trussel talking about mushrooms, "What if there really is a super-consciousness that interacts with us telepathically when we're on psilocybin? It's probably saying 'God Dammit, why does your species keep sending me kids in trailer parks that are only opening to me because their bored of X-Box? I'm trying to communicate high level information here!"
When I did DMT before, it was mainly freaky looking clowns I saw, and everything looked electric, like it was vibrating in a zappy manner.
DMT!

[Image: 02buv.gif]

sorry ... that's the second time I've posted that, but's it's just so hypnotic.

(01-18-2012, 11:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic experience. I did DMT several times but never had that kind of experience. Usually my experiences were rather random. Amazing you could remember so much of it.

I recorded a voice memo on my iPhone as soon as I came out of it and just let me mouth spew as much as I could remember. By the time I got home a few hours later I had forgotten most of it so I listened to that memo and it jogged all the memories back - after a couple of listens the memories seemed to redirect into actual "storage." Highly recommend doing this if you ever try it again
Since we are talking about these type of drugs, has anyone taken Salvia ?

Ecz wonderful experience you had. "Appreciate all things". Although the focus was on different ways to experience beauty/sexuality, i think this may include everything we experience.

Because at the highest levels,we are deeply connect to love and appreciation for everything that is.

Also what you experieced, that you are your reality, i experience this many times regularly.

It is breath taking even when you experience negative emotions, if you are able to integrate it you will see how you became that and then you can love it.

This is not something words can translate very well indeed.

we are our reality, we are reality, we are thought, we are love.

Perceive.. information... awareness...
Ecz... Amazing experience, my friend. I feel blessed to have read it.

(01-20-2012, 07:41 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Since we are talking about these type of drugs, has anyone taken Salvia ?

A forum search for 'salvia' brings up several threads with reference to the plant. Smile "The Spiritual Use of Entheogens" is the thread most dedicated to salvia and the like.
(01-20-2012, 03:00 PM)Ecz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2012, 04:37 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahahahaha, this reminds me of Duncan Trussel talking about mushrooms, "What if there really is a super-consciousness that interacts with us telepathically when we're on psilocybin? It's probably saying 'God Dammit, why does your species keep sending me kids in trailer parks that are only opening to me because their bored of X-Box? I'm trying to communicate high level information here!"

ROFL @ both the video and your response. I can seriously imagine the spirit/consciousness of psilocybin mushrooms thinking that, same with Salvia and Peyote, with Salvia being the less forgiving one... have you guys seen the videos of people who think it's wise to somehow post up Youtube videos of themselves smoking Salvia and severely bugging out? Simultaneously lulzy and facepalm-worthy. x_x

I have a feeling most shamans are looking on and thinking "...n00bs!"

Unfortunately, the majority of people who undertake the psychedelic experience don't approach them with the necessary amount of respect and responsibility as they should. I mean, there is nothing really wrong with your intent being recreational, but you can gleam much more from the experience if you use them as mental and/or spiritual tools.

As for the video... they are dexed out beyond belief, xD "I'M FLYING MAN, WE DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE ON DXM TO FLY, EVERYONE CAN FLY"
I LOVE GRAHAM HANCOCK SO MUCH!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Author.GrahamHancock

HERE'S A RECENT POST FROM HIS FACEBOOK:

January 7
A few evenings ago, somewhere in Albion, six sovereign adults, taking full responsibility for their own consciousness and their own bodies, gathered for sacred ceremony with changa, a herbal mixture rich in monamine oxidase inhibitors and infused with the forbidden fruit of DMT. I was one of those adults and the two bowls I smoked were respectively my twelfth and thirteenth journeys with inhaled DMT. I have done regular work with DMT over the years in its incarnation in the Ayahuasca brew, more than 50 journeys since 2003, but as everybody who chooses to explore these realms knows, drinking Ayahuasca is special, there is usually a fair degree of negotiation with the brew, the experience is drawn out over several hours and the loving spirit of the vine, Gaian mother of our planet, is the guiding hand. Although there are points of contact and similarity, smoked DMT is very different, a rocket ship to the other side of realty, short acting but extremely intense and with no possibility of negotiation if you get the dose right. So I undertook my two recent changa journeys with a considerable degree of trepidation -- particularly so since the last time I smoked DMT (then in its pure form rather than changa) I had one of the most challenging and frankly terrifying experiences of my life (see about half way through this article for my account of that previous experience which took place on 30 September 2011: http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/HancockG3.php).

I am happy to say that the two bowls of changa I smoked a few evenings ago treated me much more gently. Contrary to reports I have read about changa I was only fully immersed in the experience for 5 or 6 minutes with each bowl, a few minutes less than with pure DMT. While I was in, however, I was really in and it was unmistakably the DMT realm that I had entered, unutterably alien and strange, yet eerily familiar from my previous journeys -- known territory the essence of which, paradoxically, is to remain forever unknowable.

There is a magician at work in these realms of ultimate enchantment and what he showed me (I always experience smoked DMT as a male energy, and always experience Ayahuasca as a female energy) were evolving, living artworks of line and light in colours and arrangements so fantastic and extraordinary that they stunned and astonished me. These creations were loaded, packed, stuffed to bursting point with what felt like millions of terabytes of coded information waiting to be unzipped and deciphered somehow, sometime, when I'm ready to handle it. "Take a look at this", the magician seemed to be saying, and he would draw out a design between his extended hands and fingers, a design filled with meaning and sentience and fearsome, poignant beauty that was at times so overwhelming, so full-on, so relentless that I panicked and opened my eyes in an attempt to stop it bearing down on me. "How about this," he'd say, or "have a quick peek over here," or "what about this one" -- with each glimpse showing me more numinous, awe-inspiring, imposing, scintillating, glittering, implacable majesty.

And what came with the "show" were breathtaking feelings -- intuitions, presentiments -- of the love and mystery that energise and infuse the cosmos, operating at the grand universal scale and reaching down, in ever-reverberating fractals, as above, so below, to the realm of individual consciousness. As I phased back into that realm I looked up through the glass ceiling of our ceremonial space to the stars lighting the sky and then down again to the others watching over me and understood that we whose privilege it is to have been born in a human body are united with the eternal and the ineffable and that our purpose here is to give love and explore mystery to the limit of our ability.

There are immense forces infiltrating our society and narrowing our minds that work against this mission. Indeed that great mystic William Blake (28 November 1757 -- 12 August 1827) was right when he wrote: "If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."

Useful background article on changa here: http://realitysandwich.com/48629/changa_...ayahuasca/

Some great links on DMT in general: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

An article that is skeptical of the parallel realms theory of DMT here: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/uniq...ity-part-1

Blake's "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" here: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/blake_ma.html

Painting, "Eve Tempted by the Serpent", by William Blake (Wikimedia Commons)

[Image: 1554452_10152189121162354_1483736708_n.jpg]
Graham is doing wonders in illustrating the importance of the exploration (and sovereignty) of consciousness (along with ancient civilisations).