Bring4th

Full Version: Views on the Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before we go home wanderers will automatically be harvested to this fourth density earth we are already in 4th density the very early stages people are slowly becoming more of a group mind i expercainced cataslym in 2011 alot of thunderstorms lightining everywhere i thought i was going to die but nothing happend this was the vortex,then changes slowly started happining to me and people around me once we get our bodies activated we will know how to get home.
whether our families come down to pick us up or we travel back home using thoughts idk or experciance a type of death in which we all meet our higherselves wanderers or not and go from there this is where everyone will go who have to repeat 3rd density,
some will wait in the astral planes for healing and stay till this because 4D space/time and incarnate or wait in the 4D time/space and walk amongst not seen yet
all i know is that i have already been through this i get this strong feeling but no memories yet
i am getting some connections to my past life
it is gradual
i get a strong feeling that some of our families will come down and greet us and others there is going to be a big reunion and in time the future here on earth would be like one big galatic family earthlings will be part of the confedartion it would similar to star trek execpt we all have abilities.
(01-18-2012, 05:45 AM)stinky Wrote: [ -> ]Before we go home wanderers will automatically be harvested to this fourth density earth we are already in 4th density the very early stages people are slowly becoming more of a group mind i expercainced cataslym in 2011 alot of thunderstorms lightining everywhere i thought i was going to die but nothing happend this was the vortex,then changes slowly started happining to me and people around me once we get our bodies activated we will know how to get home.
whether our families come down to pick us up or we travel back home using thoughts idk or experciance a type of death in which we all meet our higherselves wanderers or not and go from there this is where everyone will go who have to repeat 3rd density,
some will wait in the astral planes for healing and stay till this because 4D space/time and incarnate or wait in the 4D time/space and walk amongst not seen yet
all i know is that i have already been through this i get this strong feeling but no memories yet
i am getting some connections to my past life
it is gradual
i get a strong feeling that some of our families will come down and greet us and others there is going to be a big reunion and in time the future here on earth would be like one big galatic family earthlings will be part of the confedartion it would similar to star trek execpt we all have abilities.

Hi stinky.

I'm a newbie too.

I like what you wrote but you need to make distinct sentences and not run them all together without punctuation - that way everyone can understand what you're saying.

I don't like star trek. It gives the impression that space travel should be militarized and that we should have wars with other space-faring beings.

When the Harvest arrives, there will be no more questions...at least for a while....BigSmile

you don't what???
(01-18-2012, 09:51 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]you don't what???

I'm not that fond of The X-Files either though I like their theme songBigSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97r8P-Fms24

nuts. -_-

altho props for the song. XD
Quote:17.23 Questioner: Can you tell me why you say that the Earth will be fourth density positive instead of fourth density negative since there seems to be much negativity here now?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your time/space present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

this was 30 years ago. I hope the same still holds true today Smile
(03-25-2012, 09:38 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this was 30 years ago. I hope the same still holds true today Smile
They always tended to qualify probabilities of what may happen vs what they believe will happen. For example:

"Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible."

vs

"...there are few to harvest."
Just to reiterate, Q'uo does explain that since the Ra contact 30 years ago, the harvest has greatly increased.

seejay21

(01-18-2012, 05:45 AM)stinky Wrote: [ -> ]...this is where everyone will go who have to repeat 3rd density, some will wait in the astral planes for healing and stay till this because 4D space/time and incarnate...

Hi Stinky! Thank you for sharing your perceptions of the coming Harvest. I don't believe anyone will "have to repeat" 3rd density, I think it will be more of a choice to repeat 3rd density.

No one is "grading" us. For example, If you were to flunk 3rd grade in school, it would partly be because some other entity (the teacher) suggested it. The teacher, the principle, your parents, might all agree on it, and you wouldn't have a "Choice" one way or the other. I don't think the harvest will be anything like this. The choice is yours, and there aren't wrong answers, or bad grades.

The lesson of this density, "love" is a very potent and beautiful lesson. I beleive many will choose to repeat, just to experience the wonderful journey of learning Love all over again, regardless harvestablity.

I have no idea what will happen at Harvest at the end of this Cycle. I think there are clues from the Harvest after the second cycle. Check out these Ra quotes, and I think you'll understand what I'm getting at.

Quote:14.16 Questioner: There was no harvest? What about 25,000 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. A harvesting began taking place in the latter portion, as you measure time/space, of the second cycle, with individuals finding the gateway to intelligent infinity. The harvest of that time, though extremely small, was those entities of extreme distortion towards service to the entities who were now to repeat the major cycle. These entities, therefore, remained in third density although they could, at any moment/present nexus, leave this density through use of intelligent infinity.
Ra says: "were now to repeat" not "they have to repeat"

Quote:14.17 Questioner: Then in the harvest 25,000 years ago, the entities who could have been harvested into the fourth density chose to remain here in service to this planetary population. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Thus, there was no harvest, but there were harvestable entities who shall choose the manner of their entrance into fourth dimension.

15.15 Questioner: I don’t mean to ask the same question twice, but there are some areas that I consider so important that possibly a greater understanding may be obtained if the answer is restated a number of times in other words. I thank you for your patience. Yesterday, you also mentioned that when there was no harvest at the end of the last 25,000 year period, “there were harvestable entities who shall choose the manner of their entrance into the fourth density.” Could you tell me what you mean by “they shall choose the manner of their entry into the fourth density?”

Ra: I am Ra. These shepherds, or, as some have called them, the “Elder Race,” shall choose the time/space of their leaving. They are unlikely to leave until their other-selves are harvestable also.

15.18 Questioner: I ask this question because I have heard of the Elder Race before in a book, Road in the Sky, by George Hunt Williamson, and I was wondering if this Elder Race was the same that he talked about?

Ra: I am Ra. The question now resolves itself, for we have spoken previously of the manner of decision-making which caused these entities to remain here upon the closing of the second major cycle of your current master cycle. There are some distortions in the descriptions of the one known as Michel; however, these distortions have to do primarily with the fact that these entities are not a social memory complex, but rather a group of mind/body/spirit complexes dedicated to service. These entities work together, but are not completely unified; thus, they do not completely see each the other’s thoughts, feelings, and motives. However, their desire to serve is the fourth-dimensional type of desire, thus melding them into what you may call a brotherhood.

22.10 Questioner: Approximately how many were harvestable out of that total number at the end of the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. There were approximately 150 entities harvestable.

This next quote is on of my favs. Smile

Quote:22.12 Questioner: What type of visit did the Confederation make to this group of 150 entities?

Ra: I am Ra. A light being appeared bearing that which may be called a shield of light. It spoke of the oneness and infinity of all creation and of those things which await those ready for harvest. It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived. It then allowed a telepathic linkage to progressively show those who were interested the plight of third density when seen as a planetary complex. It then left.

22.13 Questioner: Did all of these entities then decide to stay and help during the next 25,000 year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. As a group they stayed. There were those peripherally associated with this culture which did not stay. However, they were not able to be harvested either and so, beginning at the very highest, shall we say, of the sub-octaves of third density, repeated this density. Many of those who have been of the loving nature are not Wanderers but those of this particular origin of second cycle.
That's a good point. We go where we are most comfortable, or where we can learn lessons we need to.

Those that choose to repeat 3D, would that be for a full cycle, or a few more incarnations?

I guess in all of creation there are always going to be some 3D planets that are currently in harvest. So one can incarnate in another planet that is at harvest time I believe.

The planet that those who are repeating 3D are going to, I wonder if it's at the beginning of another 75,000 year cycle.

(04-15-2012, 05:51 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Stinky! Thank you for sharing your perceptions of the coming Harvest. I don't believe anyone will "have to repeat" 3rd density, I think it will be more of a choice to repeat 3rd density.

No one is "grading" us. For example, If you were to flunk 3rd grade in school, it would partly be because some other entity (the teacher) suggested it. The teacher, the principle, your parents, might all agree on it, and you wouldn't have a "Choice" one way or the other. I don't think the harvest will be anything like this. The choice is yours, and there aren't wrong answers, or bad grades.

The lesson of this density, "love" is a very potent and beautiful lesson. I beleive many will choose to repeat, just to experience the wonderful journey of learning Love all over again, regardless harvestablity.
(04-15-2012, 05:51 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2012, 05:45 AM)stinky Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. These shepherds, or, as some have called them, the “Elder Race,” shall choose the time/space of their leaving. They are unlikely to leave until their other-selves are harvestable also.

15.18 Questioner: I ask this question because I have heard of the Elder Race before in a book, Road in the Sky, by George Hunt Williamson, and I was wondering if this Elder Race was the same that he talked about?

Ra: I am Ra. The question now resolves itself, for we have spoken previously of the manner of decision-making which caused these entities to remain here upon the closing of the second major cycle of your current master cycle.

There are some distortions in the descriptions of the one known as Michel; however, these distortions have to do primarily with the fact that these entities are not a social memory complex, but rather a group of mind/body/spirit complexes dedicated to service. These entities work together, but are not completely unified; thus, they do not completely see each the other’s thoughts, feelings, and motives. However, their desire to serve is the fourth-dimensional type of desire, thus melding them into what you may call a brotherhood.

In case you are wondering "Who is this Michel character?" Don contacted George Hunt Williamson and learned that GHW is his pen name. His real(?) name is Michel d'Obrenovic. Note that Don pronounced it "Debrinovich;" I got this spelling from Wikipedia.