Bring4th

Full Version: Spaceship Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: luna1901.jpg]

IS THE MOON A HOLLOWED-OUT SPACESHIP SENT TO ORBIT OUR EARTH IN THE REMOTE PREHISTORIC PAST? WAS IT ONCE INHABITED BY ALIEN SPACE TRAVELERS?
When two leading Soviet scientists recently proposed this theory, shockwaves reverberated throughout the entire scientific world. Now for the first time a book makes available the revelations that are causing a revolution in our knowledge of the Moon.

Here you will find the Soviet Artificial Moon Theory in its entirety, amazing actual transcripts from American Moon Missions that NASA has chosen not to publicize, and authoritative sightings and studies from leading astronomers all over the globe. Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon is a compelling, enthralling and totally convincing work that opens our minds to what is quite possibly the greatest discovery man has ever made.

Has anyone read this book or its sequel, Secrets of Our Spaceship Moon?

A good companion volume to these is Who Built The Moon?

These books make an excellent scientific case for the moon being a hollowed out planetoid, outfitted with machinery and weaponry and positioned in orbit around the Earth by an alien race, ostensibly for purposes of observation and manipulation.

Strange activity and lights have been observed on the lunar surface for centuries; and it's clear the Apollo missions were monitored by UFOs and discovered numerous artificial structures on the surface.

I have studied these books and am convinced that this is indeed the case.  The three traditional theories of the moon's origin have been thoroughly debunked, while the mass of anomalous evidence of our peculiar satellite confirms the Russian theory that the moon is hollow and inhabited.

edit:
It has recently come to my attention that an online copy of Secrets Of Our Spaceship Moon is available to read online for free.  Here's the link:

http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/upl...p_Moon.pdf

This is good news since both of Wilson's books are hard to come by.  You'll learn a lot why the Russian theory is absolutely true.
The first thing that popped into my head is, if it's hollowed out how come it exerts such a tidal pull?

Looks like an interesting read, though. Thanks for the post.
I always thought one of the best interviews that Project Camelot ever did (I don't keep up with them these days though) was the one with Hoagland and the ruins on the Moon. Pretty convincing Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDEcfohz8xE
(01-18-2012, 09:28 AM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]...amazing actual transcripts from American Moon Missions that NASA has chosen not to publicize..
Manned missions? Which missions were these? Where and when were they launched?

(01-18-2012, 06:21 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing that popped into my head is, if it's hollowed out how come it exerts such a tidal pull?

Looks like an interesting read, though.  Thanks for the post.

Thanks for your reply.  It's a fascinating read - one learns of the many perplexing conundrums of our nearest neighbor and how only the spaceship moon theory is able to account for them all, while the traditional theories are left in the dust.

The moon's density is about 60% of Earth's density.  This is an immediate indication that the moon is indeed cavernous within - but the moon is so huge relative to Earth, it still exerts a significant pull upon the planet and the oceans.

(01-18-2012, 06:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought one of the best interviews that Project Camelot ever did (I don't keep up with them these days though) was the one with Hoagland and the ruins on the Moon.  Pretty convincing Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDEcfohz8xE

I'm not a huge Hoagland fan - I hear him now and then on Coast to Coast and although some of his info and ramblings are interesting, I always had the feeling he's a gatekeeper to the more profound secrets of the moon and Mars.  But thanks for the link - I'll have a listen....

(01-18-2012, 08:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2012, 09:28 AM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]...amazing actual transcripts from American Moon Missions that NASA has chosen not to publicize..
Manned missions? Which missions were these? Where and when were they launched?

The book details some of the radio transmissions and data of the Apollo missions which ran from 1961 to 1972.  The manned missions to the lunar surface took place from July 1969 to December 1972, which also brought back to Earth a total of 400 kg of lunar rocks and dirt.  

Many people have concluded that the Apollo missions were faked (see Kubrick's Odyssey by Jay Weidner) but there's no doubt that the lunar rocks are authentic and tell us a great deal about the moon's composition.  The author, Don Wilson, assumes the Apollo missions were successful and details the anomalies presented by evidence and data gathered by the astronauts and their instruments.

It's true that this data is now forty years old and I'm sure much has been learned since then...but the data collected by Apollo is not in dispute, and NASA has never adequately explained the mass of conflicting and confounding data....  NASA refuses to consider the spaceship moon theory because there is a taboo among mainstream science to admit the possibility of extraterrestrial life. 

edit:
I contend that the moon rocks returned to Earth and some of the data allegedly collected by the Apollo missions were all actually collected by secretive journeys to the moon by the secret space program. 
My current most likely scenario for history: Orion group has large battle with STO forces, and wins control of Earth. They bring in Luna (I have no clue where from, maybe they just grabbed a moon out of Jupiter's orbit), installed whatever machinery / structures or hollowed it out. Then they moved it close enough into orbit with earth to cause massive tidal flooding, wiping everything out besides the remnants of civilization(Atlantis) on the 3 highest mountains in the world, and of course various arcs. The moon then either naturally moves away from orbit or they move it out slightly so we have something close to the current tidal forces we have today.

I have heard it mentioned that in other timelines/universes, there is no moon, and that the people were freed because of this(or perhaps just never enslaved).
Duncan, by freed do you mean from the mind control that's supposedly going on from the moon? Or so I've heard.
(01-19-2012, 10:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Duncan, by freed do you mean from the mind control that's supposedly going on from the moon? Or so I've heard.

I don't mean to answer for Duncan but I wanted to comment on your question. David Icke in his most recent book (Human Race) has suggested that very idea, that the negative beings in the moon are beaming a false reality to Earth as part of their scheme to control humanity. To us, this seems a pretty far out notion, but to a race who is thousands of years more advanced than we, this may be child's play. It's my belief that the moon is indeed a construct, intentionally placed in orbit around Earth and used as an outpost for negative ETs who covet this planet and its resources, human and otherwise.

I find it interesting that the moon has magnetic poles and does not spin.
(01-19-2012, 02:09 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2012, 10:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Duncan, by freed do you mean from the mind control that's supposedly going on from the moon? Or so I've heard.

I don't mean to answer for Duncan but I wanted to comment on your question. David Icke in his most recent book (Human Race) has suggested that very idea, that the negative beings in the moon are beaming a false reality to Earth as part of their scheme to control humanity. To us, this seems a pretty far out notion, but to a race who is thousands of years more advanced than we, this may be child's play. It's my belief that the moon is indeed a construct, intentionally placed in orbit around Earth and used as an outpost for negative ETs who covet this planet and its resources, human and otherwise.

Yes... I think it is something similar to this, except a bit more neutral instead of negative (at least when it was first implemented). I think its simply the "veil device" that does indeed project an illusory reality upon us. But the veil itself is supposed to be simply a means to an end for this 3rd density stage of deciding polarity: you forget (almost) everything so you might see everything from a neutral perspective.

But I do indeed think that its NOW in control by STS-types. It doesn't necessarily mean they know how the technology even works or even how to control all its functions. Otherwise why would they need stuff like HAARP to control others?
(01-19-2012, 03:42 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I find it interesting that the moon has magnetic poles and does not spin.

Hi pickle - Don't I know you from somewhere...?BigSmile

Here's a short blurb from Answers.com:

Does the moon have a magnetic field?

Answer:
No, but yes. And let's look at that, 'cause it probably isn't what you think.
There are magnetic fields on the moon, but the moon as a whole lacks a magnetic field like the earth's. The earth's magnetic field is believed to be generated around the core by dynamo action. However it's generated, the earth's field is a planet-wide phenomenon to which a compass can be applied to find direction. The moon has no molten core. It has "pockets" or "areas" of "local" magnetism based on the distributed material in the crust, and on the small magnetic fields present in the alloys of ferromagnetic material there. Bottom line, you can't get around on the moon using a compass if you don't wanna get lost.

(01-19-2012, 06:19 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2012, 02:09 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes... I think it is something similar to this, except a bit more neutral instead of negative (at least when it was first implemented). I think its simply the "veil device" that does indeed project an illusory reality upon us. But the veil itself is supposed to be simply a means to an end for this 3rd density stage of deciding polarity: you forget (almost) everything so you might see everything from a neutral perspective.

But I do indeed think that its NOW in control by STS-types. It doesn't necessarily mean they know how the technology even works or even how to control all its functions. Otherwise why would they need stuff like HAARP to control others?

Hi Duncan -

We're speculating here, of course, but my own feeling is that the moon was fabricated and brought here by negative ETs for the purpose of observation/manipulation/domination. When it was introduced into Earth orbit no doubt there were serious disruptions on Earth - would positive ETs do this? It seems unlikely.
The veil of forgetting you mention is, I believe, accomplished in another way, though exactly how it's done I can't say. As for HAARP and the human controllers' other weapons (e.g., directed energy weapons developed from Tesla technology which were used to bring down the twin towers), these are the arsenal of the human controllers whereas the sts aliens in the moon and elsewhere have their own advanced tech.

(01-19-2012, 06:27 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2012, 03:42 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I find it interesting that the moon has magnetic poles and does not spin.

Hi pickle - Don't I know you from somewhere...?BigSmile

Probably, I am everywhere.Smile

I saw somewhere a description of the lunar poles. Can't find it now, but it seems to me that the gravity would come from more than just magnetic impact craters LoL. I think they have already admitted that the magnetic field is a remnant of a defunct dynamo, while at the same time proclaiming the moon to be too small to have had one.
they threw out the moon in atlantis using their heart energy.
Some interesting stuff from me tel u now so u belive may 15 , if any of it resonates with you.

Quote:3/21/2008 8:07 AM
moon not natural heaven body
moon put there by other being to control earth mood
without moon big calm comes over peoples no big storm anymore only litel storm
without moon peace among people

Quote:Helo OP
OP why did you "kill" the Moon in your timeline?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 340915
--
helo 340915
long time ago godlike elders decide want speed up line time
they decide kil moon
when moon die our earth begin rotate faster
this speed up our time but bring some problem
continents begin drift faster close
storms begin stronger and stay longer
ice melt everywhere
oceon become biger
we become water beings
many things change
no time 2 fite wars 2 short
we begin dream beter dreams when moon demise
peace come when earth spin faster
we learn other portals
we grow body mind spirit
but soon our line time faster we evolve ok
we cee how love works
we hapy when we lern this

Quote:Hi OP,

Two questions;

- HOW did your people kill your moon?

- What whould make the sun go orange?

(please give some more info than just cosmic boom)

Must be my 4th or 6th time I've asked this :-)
--
helo el tigre
with crystal magnitise ok
3560 year cycle make sun orange
it is time 4 orange now ok

--
Thank you for answering OP.

Okay... the cycle is clear to me, that makes sense. (we could even refer to the Mayan cycle here)

The Crystal Magnitise, that's a tough one... You destroyed your moon by using magnitized crystals and now it is in pieces and formed a ring around your earth....

Wouldn't parts of the moons explosion have caused enormous devastation on your earth? Not to mention a new iceage?
Quoting: El Tigre
--
helo el tigre
first we move moon orbit save from me earth
then we use magnitise crystal to make iner explosion moon go gone
u must know yor earth much older than yor moon
moon only come later to halt evolve
moon place there by beings me canot mention name
these beings place moon 2 regulate yor evolvmenting
be4 moon many yor beings live below surface very long time
when being me canot name put moon there theses beings revolt but lose war
they take al this time to gather force and teknol to fight war again as cycle predict
war come soon not only earth but yor heavens also

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3541

The moon does spin my friend, which is why it always faces the earth. If the moon was still, as it moved along its orbital path around the earth, we would see it in it's full 360º glory.

The rotation of the moon is perfectly equal (in terms of ratio) to that of it's orbit, to the point that after goodness knows how many years of rotation and spinning, it never fails to remain facing us in the exact same position.

The chances of that happening 'randomly' are infinitesimally small indeed.

For the record, I am certain the moon is not a natural earth satellite. Many scientific facts (released by NASA themselves) point in the same direction.
Isn't that a spin in relation to the sun? As in, any object floating in orbit and never moving in relation to us, still has a spin in relation to the sun?

That does not really mean anything to me.
how do we push off the moon? would fix everything and we'd all become docile.
Get everyone to meditate on it, and attract that timeline of no moon.
prolly what happened in atlantis
(01-20-2012, 04:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Get everyone to meditate on it, and attract that timeline of no moon.

Yes, I've actually been doing this for awhile now (trying to imagine / wanting the moon to go away), hoping I will move more and more into one of the universes/timelines that we push it away or something.
(01-20-2012, 04:17 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]how do we push off the moon? would fix everything and we'd all become docile.

(01-20-2012, 10:01 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2012, 04:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Get everyone to meditate on it, and attract that timeline of no moon.

Yes, I've actually been doing this for awhile now (trying to imagine / wanting the moon to go away), hoping I will move more and more into one of the universes/timelines that we push it away or something.

I don't believe it's the physical presence of the moon which is detrimental but the false reality being projected from the moon by the negative reptilians who seek to exploit us. I've heard it said there is an attempt being mounted by positive forces to end this disruption. If the moon were suddenly removed from Earth orbit, it would create cataclysms on Earth, just as it did when it arrived....

One man's summary of lunar facts and anomalies...

Spaceship moon
the moon is bigger and lighter in mass than it should be, its massive. It should be about 30 miles in diameter-but is 2160.

No magnetic field-yet rocks are magnetised. Large circular areas of high density and higher gravitational pull-once believed to be oceans, appear artificial, very few on dark side of moon.

Rocks on the moon of 4.5 billion years old-that's 1 billion years old than the Earth, said the whack theory does not make sense and the Earth has all the iron and the moon has none.

Coincidences
the moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, at the solar eclipse is 400 times closer to the Earth-this makes the moon appear the same size as the sun. When the sun is at its lowest/weakest, the moon is at its highest/brightest. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and opposite points at solstices. We never see the dark side due to synchronicity of the moons rotation-it rotates on its axis in about the same time it takes to orbit the Earth. Very slow rotation-one turnover every 27 Earth turns. The Earth rotates 400 times faster than the moon and turns 40,000 km on its axis in a day to the moons 400 turns. Earth spins 366 times in one solar orbit and polar circumference of the Earth is 366 times bigger than the moon. Circumference of the moon is 27% the size Earth and the Moon makes 27 turns per orbit of Earth,.

Multiply circumference of moon by that of Earth= 436, 669, 140KM. Divide by hundred= 436, 669-the circumference of the Sun which is correct to 99.9%. Divide circumference of the Sun by that of the moon x 100 = circumference of the Earth. Divide the size of the Sun by the size of the Earth and x 100= size of the moon.
Precision of the proverbial Swiss watchmaker.

Moon, Earth and Sun encoded with unit of measurement called the megalithic yard. I.e. used for measuring stone circles etc.

Structures were built to observe movements of Sun/moon etc-but how would they know the circumference?

Hollow moon
it is known that the core is far less dense than the outer layers-it may have no core at all. But a natural satellite cannot be hollow.

It has only 60% the density of the Earth. The moon may not have a core or is partially hollow.

They crashed a lunar module causing impact equal to 1 tons of TNT. Shockwaves built up 8 min-rang like a bell 30 min. Another module equal to 11 tons of TNT-the moon reacted like a gong-vibrated three hours and 20 min to a depth of 25 km. The moon wobbled very precisely as if it had big hydraulic dampers struts. The moon was hit by a meteor equivalent 200 tons of TNT-massive shockwaves deep into the interior...... but none came back!!

The outer surface of the moon is very hard and has minerals like titanium. Moon rocks contained processed metals including brass and Mica, and elements uranium 236 (radioactive waste found in spent nuclear fuel and reprocessed uranium) Neptunium 237-byproduct of nuclear reactors-neither are ever found naturally. They also found iron particles that never rust-that doesn't happen naturally.

The moon is a spacecraft
hollowed out using nuclear drills and poured radioactive metallic slag onto the surface.

Artificial Sputnik
filled with fuel and machinery. The hull is supertough-double layered and 20 mile thick-then a loosely packed covering (about 3 miles back). Where the lunar seas and craters are-Delay is then and in some cases non-existent.

The moon is inside out. The outer layer is tough-hence why craters are so shallow. The outer layer acts as a buffer. Rocks contain titanium, chromium, and circonium-refractory and mechanically strong and anticorrosive properties. Very resistant to heat and wear. From an engineer's point of view, superb construction.

10 x titanium as Earth rocks. Maria Plains are the size of Texas and covered with fluid titanium. Protective coating was damaged and repaired with liquid titanium.

The age of the moon dust can be explained by space travels of the moon.

Large bulge on dark side-the immense hull of a spaceship.

Unexplained eruptions of water vapour i.e. there is an atmosphere that sustains life inside.

Irregularities:
Moon is too big and too far out.
Moon has such shallow craters.
How can the moon sustain its bulge.
Age of moon rocks.
Moon is inside out.
Mysteries of Maria and Mascons.
Dry as dust-but there are clouds of water vapour erupting from the surface.
Moon vibrates like a gong.

The placement of the moons dictate the speed of Earth rotation and angle at which it rotates-22.5° from vertical. This angle create the four seasons (before the moon there were no seasons)-influences the tides and the water in our bodies too.

Dictate our relationship to time. Months= moonths i.e. based on moon cycles.

Water and resources taken from the Earth to moon and Mars. Zulus confirm this.

Sumerian accounts of Anunaki say they came to mine gold. There is no gold in Fort Knox-just tungsten blanks.

The death Star
the moon and phobos= spaceship/base/modus operandi of the reptilians.

Arrival of the moon ended the golden age-ancients blame the serpent gods.

War in the heavens-planets between Mars and Jupiter was destroyed to become asteroid belt, solar system totally disrupted. The Earth turned over i.e. when moon Drew close and moved again to adjust its position. Created seasons-hence 'gods talk to people about the seasons'(why would we need to be taught?)

Ancient confirmation
moon=' chariot' of the gods/Goddess.
Zulu say the moon is hollow and home of the Python and moon was brought here 100 generations ago by two brothers (corresponds with Anunaki - Enki&Enlil) Zulus say the brothers stole the moon in the form of an egg from a great fire dragon and emptied out the yoke.
Semiramis came from the moon in an egg that fell into the Euphrates at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Accounts say reptilians come to Earth at the full moon when Satanic rituals abound and legends say people become vampires and werewolves.

Sun worship originates from reptilians having eyes as bright as the sun.

Before the moon there were no seasons and the planet was permanently surrounded by Caribbean water vapour. People did not feel the fierce glare of the sun and could only see it through a watery mist. That was beautiful, a gentle place, lush and green and the fury of the Sun was not there. Then the water canopy fell to Earth as a deluge of rain when the moon came.

Reptilians manipulate from the moon where the Python lives-accounts warned to never upset the moon. If the sun is forgiving but never the moon. Moon was built faraway to travel the universe.

The moon was the Ark in the Bible where new genetic material was saved-an new post-flood, genetically manipulated version of man went forth.

Accounts :Reptilians come to earth in saucers. Moon is a 'magician'.

Reptilians created by the Sun to cause havoc for creation 'given authority to really mess things up in the universe'. Change rotation and angle of Earth 'Earth turned over'. Brought tidal systems, women didn't menstruate before. Moon stops Earth getting too fertile and moon/Earth in a silent war.' The moon, out of jealousy is a bad sister'. Reptilians threatened to take the moon away if humans didn't do what they are told.

Humans are from Orion
from a world among the stars. A paradise world with red rocks, Earth, sand, seas. Credo says is the real Garden of Eden-survivors banished for their greed and lust after a war between man and woman. Zulus call planet Matfieng/Lord of the flies-insulting depiction of the survivors (Beelzebub also Lord of the flies) survivors were brought here in the moon.

Calling cards of the gods.
There are lots of unexplained structures on the moon-a 'bridge'12 miles long. Hundred 50 obelisks-huge shadows cast by spires. Others are taller than the tallest buildings on earth-two or three times taller and much lighter in colour than surrounding lava fields.

Strange lights on moon. Astronauts reported object 25,000 mph heading to moon emitting radio signals.

Moon base.
Photographer "discovered a base on the back side of the moon, geometrical shapes/towers, spherical buildings, tall towers at radar dishes. Some structures half a mile in size. Some look like cooling towers. Some are very straight and tall with flat roof. Some were round and domed structures and new UFOs get airbrushed out. (Not a base, but it's an entrance to the moon)

The moonsters
reptilian headquarters. Also have interdimensional portal that allows fourth density reptilians to enter third density. Then via spacecraft/teleport-still cocooned from third density, two locations under the Earth. The third density reptilians are part of this too. Genetic manipulation experiments with abductees, also genetically manipulated royal bloodlines at the moon.

Monarchy/moonarchy.

The fake moon landing
secret government including ex-Nazis longer have access to flying saucer technology.

The first moon landing was a total fraud. An Exposé says Kubrick directed the 1969 moon landings in a studio. Kennedy was shown flying saucer technology after his election and realise potential for other uses i.e. cheap benign energy for everyone. Soon after JFK made a speech asking NASA to land a man on the moon before the decade was out-ploy to get them to release technology to fulfil the vision.

In return Kubrick negotiated unlimited budget for 2001 space Odyssey (and allowed to make any film he wants with no oversight). Same special effects and visual anomalies seen in moon landings and space Odyssey.
Long list of contradictions in lighting etc. He purposely included anomalies so the truth would later be uncovered.

Kubrick died in 1999 after showing 'eyes wide shut'to Warner Brothers. Tom Cruise/Kidman-story of Satanic mind control. Film release date was 16th of July 1999-30 years to the day after moon landing.

[/quote]
The book details some of the radio transmissions and data of the Apollo missions which ran from 1961 to 1972. The manned missions to the lunar surface took place from July 1969 to December 1972, which also brought back to Earth a total of 400 kg of lunar rocks and dirt.

there's a movie about it called Apollo 18:

Officially, Apollo 17, launched December 17th, 1972 was the last manned mission to the moon. But a year later, in December of 1973, two American astronauts were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense. What you are about to see is the actual footage which the astronauts captured on that mission. While NASA denies its authenticity, others say it's the real reason we've never gone back to the moon.

also have you heard of George Kavassilas? He claimed to have been on the moon. He did say that moon is actually a spaceship built by the Pleadians but lost in a battle and taken over by the negative ET who's using it now to control humans on Earth.

Wow thank you guys so much (both ichoria and indolering) for your posts! It would be nice to have some links to where you got some of the more technical stuff like where you got this information:

Quote:They crashed a lunar module causing impact equal to 1 tons of TNT. Shockwaves built up 8 min-rang like a bell 30 min. Another module equal to 11 tons of TNT-the moon reacted like a gong-vibrated three hours and 20 min to a depth of 25 km. The moon wobbled very precisely as if it had big hydraulic dampers struts. The moon was hit by a meteor equivalent 200 tons of TNT-massive shockwaves deep into the interior...... but none came back!!

And how they measured the vibration if there are no sound waves in a vacuum?
@ ichoria: I haven't seen Apollo 18 and from the trailer I see it's a horror film, so I can't say anything about its apparent authenticity. But I do believe that the moon is inhabited by ETs and that the US secret space program may well have a functioning base there. It appears to me that there is so much going on up there that NASA decided it was too much trouble to keep going back and try to cover up that the moon is very different from what we've been told.

I also know very little about George K although I agree with his basic contention that the moon is a craft guided into Earth orbit, and that it is being used as a base by negative ETs. Thanks for your input and I'll check out the movie and George K's website.Cool

(01-30-2012, 05:31 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thank you guys so much (both ichoria and indolering) for your posts! It would be nice to have some links to where you got some of the more technical stuff like where you got this information:

Quote:They crashed a lunar module causing impact equal to 1 tons of TNT. Shockwaves built up 8 min-rang like a bell 30 min. Another module equal to 11 tons of TNT-the moon reacted like a gong-vibrated three hours and 20 min to a depth of 25 km. The moon wobbled very precisely as if it had big hydraulic dampers struts. The moon was hit by a meteor equivalent 200 tons of TNT-massive shockwaves deep into the interior...... but none came back!!

And how they measured the vibration if there are no sound waves in a vacuum?

Hi Duncan - Interesting stuff, no? When I first read the book in the OP (Mysterious Spaceship Moon), my mind was blown, but it all made sense. As fantastic as it sounds, advanced races could undoubtedly accomplish such feats. I mean free energy via Tesla technology which we have ourselves already (although locked up in clandestine labs) would make things so much easier, to say nothing of anti-gravitation technology....

The best books on the subject that I know of are mentioned in the OP though there are a few others. The books by Don Wilson are a bit hard to come by but here is a link which quotes some significant passages:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_19.htm

And here's another link, to a thread in the David Icke forum where I'm a member - there's a lot of good info here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=107885

Thanks for your interest. I really believe this is the true nature of the moon and it's important that people begin to realize that we've been lied to by Earth's controllers to keep us under their spell.

btw, the instruments that measured the shock waves were seismometers, same as on Earth, which measures not sound but movement of the crust.Cool

You're welcome DuncanIdahoTPF and Indolering.

well since the topic is about the moon, I do have a questioning thought about it... and it seems you know quite a lot about it...

I'm just thinking if the moon is artificial and deliberately put there at the exact position(or ratio) between Earth and the Sun... so It must have a significant impact as to cause the solar eclipse. What I'd like to know is what really happens during the solar eclipse on the other side of the moon as it face directly to the Sun??? Have you ever thought of that?

The ancients seemed to take importance on Solar Eclipses... and people like to see the event from earth sort of in a mesmerized way .. you know what I mean?? sorry for my scrumbling thought here... hehehe... I am just curious...

As far as I know I have never heard anyone that talks and explains or heard any information about it... I mean is there any satellite or something that capture the dark side of the moon during solar eclipses?? Could something happen during those few minutes ... that we don't know of?? maybe a stargate open and something happen from the sun to the moon or visa versa?? hehehe.. I'm just hypothesising here...
I mean there must be something got to do with the eclipse...
No it means we are looking directly at the DARK side of the moon during a solar eclipse!! I just realized that, thank you for untangling that thought somehow ichoria, lol
The same side of the moon is always facing the SUN which means it rotates perfectly slowly in time with the sun so the dark side never spins around and we see it. That was a part that was confusing me also, thought I would try to summarize my understanding just in case other's dont understand how the moon rotates at all since its always facing us.
this thread just makes my HEAD EXPLODE.

I wish Don had asked some questions about our Moon ...
(01-31-2012, 02:59 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this thread just makes my HEAD EXPLODE.

I wish Don had asked some questions about our Moon ...

I know right! This seems so critical and Don noticed so many minutiae but he overlooked the big glowing balloon in the sky (c'mon... its 27% the diameter of earth but only 1.5% the mass... that like a giant white basketball up there or something).
You may know the saying Ex luna scientia.
Nice thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7