Bring4th

Full Version: Tesla the Wanderer, and his attempt to 'free man from darkness'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just a few thoughts on Tesla the man and wanderer.

- -

11.25 Questioner: Then I would assume that you can’t name him. So I will ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

- -

11.26 Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from the darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

- -

11.27 Questioner: By freeing the planetary entities from darkness, precisely what do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. (Most of the following answer was lost due to tape recorder malfunction. The core of the response was as follows.) We spoke of freeing people from darkness in a literal sense.

- -

11.28 Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self, the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

- -

the last point is particularly interesting. Who here works a 40-60 hour week and doesn't feel they have enough time to contemplate, meditate, and just generally cogitate over their experience of life?

a word plucked from another thread might be 'slavery' but this slavery has no chains.

the aristocracy have always been renowned for their free time and ability to go fox hunting, play cricket, and engage in polo. The common man, not so much so Tongue

what a different timeline if Telsa had succeeded in his gift of free energy!

According to the Ra Material, i believe that it states that Ra itself in source, is Venusian..
I myself have a lot of Telsa papers... Somewhere i was reading that Tesla was conceived aboard a Venusian space craft... This statement resonated very well for me.

If it pleases the court i will upload some Tesla papers to made available for quick download in pdf format in my next post.
And by the way Tesla DID succeed in free energy and i have the blueprints to prove it!

here are some Tesla documents that one might find of interest!
all public property! FREEWARE

The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla.pdf
1.6 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAQXSX80

Experiments With Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Freq..
BY: Nikoli Tesla
39.7 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A1L97ZGJ

Free Energy - Secrets with Tesla patents.pdf
8.4 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZJH8J3RY

The Strange Life of Nikola Tesla.pdf
387.8 KB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2S0SRS5R

Dr. Nikola Tesla. Complete Patents.pdf
40.2 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGFT18H6

FBI_files_on_Nikola_Tesla_01.pdf
4.6 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1NIERQP

i got a 2nd file of FBI files on him but was having trouble uploading that one don't know why...

And last but not least, this here may become the most important PDF you ever downloaded... over 2000 pages of blueprints.. for.. FREE ENERGY DEVICES!!! AngelBigSmile:idea: RollEyes Cool
Devices that are self powering and create surplus energy!
Ohhhh yes....

A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices ver 16.7 FREEWARE TO SHARE.pdf
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L6SSRKHJ

i can get u the hookup on other e-books if u decide to starrt working on a project.
I've been channeling Tesla for quite awhile now..

Recently I've been focusing on Alchemy, and the Sophic Hydrolith, or philosophers stone as you might know it.. i have broken the coded codex and i am inches away from the elixir of life that grants 1000+ years of life + can turn lead to gold, and mercury to silver... I really need alchemy e-books, or hard copies reprints or something from the 16th century by roger bacon and Saint Germaine.... those are the good one's according to cosmic awareness.
I'm hesitant to speak on the matter to anyone really - as the old saying goes in regards to that area of alchemy is "Don't tell anyone what your doing"
I really should just delete this last paragraph lol but one of you here might have a bone for me...

Cheers!
Adonai Namaste
11 11
(01-18-2012, 06:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.
I didn't notice it before, but that sentence sort of suggests that 'free energy' may be sourced from 'the planetary sphere' itself (electro-magnetically, given Telsa's work).
noone said Tesla didn't succeed in his work, he didn't succeed in spreading the gift because of his fawlty perceptions.
(01-18-2012, 09:05 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]noone said Tesla didn't succeed in his work, he didn't succeed in spreading the gift because of his fawlty perceptions.

that is odd, becuz I had always thought it was 'others' that thwarted his free energy plans. In the end, it seems, he couldn't get along and co-operate, so the " its mission was hindered".

@sticker_ninja you are too awesome for words, truly. amazing post. My friend has the HUGEST archive of spiritual/esoteric/forbidden material, so I'll check up with him on those alchemy books.

@zenmaster yeah, I think I've read somewhere that obtaining the energy would be very low infrastructure, as compared to the systems we have today. Tesla once built a vibrating box about the size of a shoebox that caused an earthquake.
(01-18-2012, 08:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't notice it before, but that sentence sort of suggests that 'free energy' may be sourced from 'the planetary sphere' itself (electro-magnetically, given Telsa's work).

It makes sense, when you consider the amount of energy a spinning planet must put out. I don't see how it would be infinite, but it seems like it would certainly be enough to supply much more than our current power needs.
These Eric Dollard videos are good (longitudinal waves) :
http://research.borderlands.com/wiki/Category:Media
ple, i didn't say others didn't. his perceptions may have caused him to be tricked.
Tesla...what can one say about the world's most gifted and important inventor of all time...? His dream was to bequeath to mankind free, unlimited, clean energy forever, and he would have done so had he been supported by decent men. But as is usually the case, when Tesla began making real advances in his craft, the vultures began to swarm, giving him just enough to keep going so that when the time was right, they could step in and take over the operation, leaving him relatively destitute and impotent. They finally murdered him and stole his notes and papers in order to glean any advances they might not have already appropriated.

Tesla was the closest thing to a saint in the scientific world. In fact, he befriended Swami Vivekananda, foremost proponent of Vedanta in the West during the early part of the 20th century. What those two could have accomplished had they been supported by benevolent regimes....

But his work will not remain buried forever in secret underground labs. Once the controllers have been banished from this planet, free energy will emerge to help turn this world into the paradise it was meant to be.

A short bio of Tesla's life:

I especially like this version (its a full movie though)... I'm not sure if the whole story is true or not, but I find it very interesting.
i was reading in tesla papers somewhere about how tesla was talking about all electricty was a transmutation from the aether... and that there is only so much aether in the universe.... In the urantia book there is a a section explaining the types of matter and that electrons are a transmutation from ultimatons...

let me paste two excerpts putting it into light..

3. Classification of Matter
(471.8) 42:3.1 Matter in all universes, excepting in the central universe, is identical. Matter in its physical
properties depends on the revolutionary rates of its component members, the number and size of the
revolving members, their distance from the nuclear body or the space content of matter, as well as on the
presence of certain forces as yet undiscovered on Urantia.
(471.9) 42:3.2 In the varied suns, planets, and space bodies there are ten grand divisions of matter:
(472.1) 42:3.3 1. Ultimatonic matter — the prime physical units of material existence, the energy
particles which go to make up electrons.
(472.2) 42:3.4 2. Subelectronic matter — the explosive and repellent stage of the solar supergases.
(472.3) 42:3.5 3. Electronic matter — the electrical stage of material differentiation — electrons,
protons, and various other units entering into the varied constitution of the electronic groups.
(472.4) 42:3.6 4. Subatomic matter — matter existing extensively in the interior of the hot suns.
(472.5) 42:3.7 5. Shattered atoms — found in the cooling suns and throughout space.
(472.6) 42:3.8 6. Ionized matter — individual atoms stripped of their outer (chemically active)
electrons by electrical, thermal, or X-ray activities and by solvents.
(472.7) 42:3.9 7. Atomic matter — the chemical stage of elemental organization, the component units
of molecular or visible matter.
(472.8) 42:3.10 8. The molecular stage of matter — matter as it exists on Urantia in a state of
relatively stable materialization under ordinary conditions.
(472.9) 42:3.11 9. Radioactive matter — the disorganizing tendency and activity of the heavier
elements under conditions of moderate heat and diminished gravity pressure.
(472.10) 42:3.12 10. Collapsed matter — the relatively stationary matter found in the interior of the
cold or dead suns. This form of matter is not really stationary; there is still some ultimatonic
even electronic activity, but these units are in very close proximity, and their rates of revolution
are greatly diminished.

&
4. Energy and Matter Transmutations
473.3) 42:4.5 Throughout all space, cold and other influences are at work creatively organizing ultimatons into
electrons.

So... the aether that tesla so often spoke of logically.. is the ultimaton...

(473.1) 42:4.3 The power centers and their associates are much concerned in the work of transmuting the
ultimaton into the circuits and revolutions of the electron. These unique beings control and compound power
by their skillful manipulation of the basic units of materialized energy, the ultimatons. They are masters of
energy as it circulates in this primitive state. In liaison with the physical controllers they are able to
effectively control and direct energy even after it has transmuted to the electrical level, the so-called
electronic stage. But their range of action is enormously curtailed when electronically organized energy
swings into the whirls of the atomic systems. Upon such materialization, these energies fall under the
complete grasp of the drawing power of linear gravity.

Seeing how they are concerned.. it must mean that the transmutation of the aether(ultimatons) is a rsiky business somewhat for the universe as a whole... so transmuting it into electricity here on earth might have drastic effectson other worlds elsewhere in our universe or even other dimensions.... hmm.. electricity might be bad then, eh?
naaaa... why would you ever think that?? lol that would be nonsense! Tongue
i like my electricity i think i will keep it!

6. Ultimatons, Electrons, and Atoms
(476.6) 42:6.4 The ultimatons, unknown on Urantia, slow down through many phases of physical activity before
they attain the revolutionary-energy prerequisites to electronic organization. Ultimatons have three
varieties of motion: mutual resistance to cosmic force, individual revolutions of antigravity potential, and
the intraelectronic positions of the one hundred mutually interassociated ultimatons.
(476.7) 42:6.5 Mutual attraction holds one hundred ultimatons together in the constitution of the electron; and
there are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in a typical electron. The loss of one or more
ultimatons destroys typical electronic identity, thus bringing into existence one of the ten modified forms of
the electron.

100 ultimatons for every electron!!!! BigSmile ohh yeahhhhh
so... there is a hidden energy within electricity itself...... how do we tap into it and how can it be measured??

I've read about transmuting the aether into actual matter...
duplication methods..
similar to the movie "The Prestige"

hmmmmm...
i need some esoteric alchemy books! someone throw me a bone..... i only get online like once a day btw...
Hey ninja -

This book is getting some attention lately and it looks as though it might be useful....Cool
http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/
Sooo... plenum, this is your Wanderer story? Oh, now I know all about you. ; )
I just learned of this, which is so cool that I have to share it here. Enjoy.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
(06-21-2012, 10:02 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I just learned of this, which is so cool that I have to share it here. Enjoy.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

That's great!
Good find, kycahi. I enjoyed that. I've read the book Man Out Of Time and I'm always blown away when I contemplate what Tesla endured. World's greatest, most gifted inventor ever, he could have supplied the world with unlimited, free energy forever...but no, the monsters and mobsters who run the world would have none of it. The moment they realized they couldn't put a meter on it and charge people for the energy, they shut him down with a vengeance, and deprived the world with the means for peace and harmony. You see, with unlimited, free energy, no one ever need be poor again. But all this is irrelevant to the illuminoids, antithetical, in fact. Their program is not to free mankind but to enslave us. So here we bloody well are.... What shall we do about the mobsters who run the world? Just let them keep going while we sit around and contemplate our navels? You tell me. I'm all ears....
Excellent kyachi. It cleared some stuff up.

indolering, I understand your frustration. It's quite unfair what he went through.
I have hallucinated before, so I understand that angle a bit.
Though I'm no genius.

I'm liking the oatmeal. Checking out some of their other links.
Does anybody have those files of Tesla's blueprints? If you do, I would appreciate a new download link - megaupload isn't working. Thanks in advance Smile

Shin'Ar

(01-18-2012, 06:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]just a few thoughts on Tesla the man and wanderer.

- -

11.25 Questioner: Then I would assume that you can’t name him. So I will ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

- -

11.26 Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from the darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

- -

11.27 Questioner: By freeing the planetary entities from darkness, precisely what do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. (Most of the following answer was lost due to tape recorder malfunction. The core of the response was as follows.) We spoke of freeing people from darkness in a literal sense.

- -

11.28 Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self, the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

- -

the last point is particularly interesting. Who here works a 40-60 hour week and doesn't feel they have enough time to contemplate, meditate, and just generally cogitate over their experience of life?

a word plucked from another thread might be 'slavery' but this slavery has no chains.

the aristocracy have always been renowned for their free time and ability to go fox hunting, play cricket, and engage in polo. The common man, not so much so Tongue

what a different timeline if Telsa had succeeded in his gift of free energy!

Plenum,

Are you playing on the double meaning here? Just curious because no one has responded to that from what I can see.

Your thoughts?
(06-22-2012, 09:00 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum,

Are you playing on the double meaning here? Just curious because no one has responded to that from what I can see.

Your thoughts?

Hi Shin'Ar. Sorry if I can't reply. I won't be on these boards much for the short-term. I've been called away to do other work. (holy spirit etc).

many blessings kind friend.

peace.
I first heard about Tesla through the Ra Material. After Researching, I realized how amazing he is. If more people were aware of Tesla and understood him (going past the out-dated Newtonian worldview), I think we would be a lot better off.

Certain questions remain that I wish I could ask Ra:
1. It seems as if the "Confederation" threw all of their eggs into one basket, so to speak, with Tesla. Why are certain individuals so important?
2. Why weren't the people involved with him given pre-incarnate "help" to accomplish the agenda? One would think that positive polarity would work through groups rather than individuals.
3. Did Tesla lose his way because of the funders, the Rockefellers? Did they fear his potential and therefore limit it so as to benefit themselves?

Basically I want to know why he failed to fulfill his vision. Was it his lost state of awareness alone or was he being confined and controlled?
He was controlled by his financial backers. Also, the illuminati did not want his inventions in the public domain - they wanted them all for themselves for obvious reasons of superiority and control.

Here's a recent article with the same theme of controlling technology.

Susanne Posel, Contributor
Activist Post

Wireless energy transfer (WET), a.k.a. wireless energy transmission, is the transference of electromagnetic energy transmitted from a central power source without the use of connecting wires.

Tesla’s coil experiments, proving the feasibility of WET, during his experiments in Colorado in the early 1900s were the pre-cursor to the “inventions” in this field today.

After Tesla died, the US government confiscated all documents pertaining to his experiments and classified them. Since the 1950s the US government has held this technology in secret.

In the UK, the induction power transfer (IPT) is the first commercially available wireless electric car charger. HaloIPT, a start-up corporation, has released this technology in certain areas of England’s motorways or car parks. Electric cars will be charged automatically when the integrated receiver pad is enabled.

General Motors (GM) has invested $5 million into a wireless charging device called PowerMat that uses inductive charging, which transmits electricity via magnets without any actual, physical connection. Since GM is owned by the US government, their new device may have more to do with the release of certain Tesla technology covertly.

Marin Soljačić, assistant professor at MIT, searching for ways to transmit power wirelessly, focused on mid-range power that could charge portable devices, such as cell phones, PDAs and laptops. Using the phenomenon of resonant coupling, Soljačić was able to tune two objects to the same frequency to exchange energy.

Magnetic resonance can freely transfer magnetic fields with little effect on the surrounding environment. This technique enables devices to automatically recharge by wireless transfer.

read more: http://www.activistpost.com/2012/06/us-g...tesla.html
(06-24-2012, 03:18 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I want to know why he failed to fulfill his vision. Was it his lost state of awareness alone or was he being confined and controlled?

Just a guess, but perhaps while he did not fulfill his incarnate vision, he did fulfill his pre-incarnational intention, which was to create these particular technologies.

Consider this statement of Ra's:

Quote:69.17 Ra: There are two important points in this regard. Firstly, we may note the situation wherein an entity gets a road-map which is poorly marked and in fact is quite incorrect. The entity sets out to its destination. It wishes only to reach the point of destination but, becoming confused by the faulty authority and not knowing the territory through which it drives, it becomes hopelessly lost.

Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.

He may have fulfilled his intention (or may not), but presuming he did fulfill the intention, that's all he could do, right? We can never be responsible for the outcome, and the outcome can never be known in advance. We can only put our best foot forward and let the cards fall where they may.

Look at the "success" that the Ra group was met with in their multiple attempts to communicate the Law of One in ancient Egypt. And Ra had resources, abilities, and powers of which Tesla could only dream.

Just a thought.

Love/Light, Smile GLB

Shin'Ar

We might also want to consider the very real possibility that many technologies do exist, and have been fulfilled, only to be hidden from us and used in secret.

How many times have we heard of inventors creating carburetors that will give ridiculous gas mileage, only to have those reports suddenly disappear into the night?

And we must be aware that it is very likely that not all of the ancient technologies were lost. Nor that all of the more advanced beings have kept those things from us according to the interference laws.

I think that there are many things going on in the background, in secrecy, that much of the world has no idea about.

(06-24-2012, 03:18 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I want to know why he failed to fulfill his vision. Was it his lost state of awareness alone or was he being confined and controlled?

I thought about this for awhile, and I think we should focus on the exact answer that Ra gave us, which you surmised..

"It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes."

It seems the idea that his information was confiscated, was simply part of the storyline Tesla created as a result of his development in consciousness. It's all part of the narrative of his life as an actor, which we all are.

Had Tesla been able to become more balanced, things may have been different. It's not that it was the fault of the powers that be, as if the effects in the environment are somehow independent of our perceptions of it (that goes against everything we know), but that he must have been perpetuating thought-patterns which allowed those occurrences to manifest. The next page in the book is always blank, but when we look back in history it's always filled with what has already been written. It's irrelevant however, because it's just part of the story. They are details that have to do with past failures to get it right, which has no bearing on our potential here and now. There is only the present, and possibility/probability.

Which is why there is the need to continually stress going above the instinct to blame the elites/supposed agendas/corporations etc. etc. and understand that all responsibility rests on the individual to change within, otherwise you continue to write the story of the victim.

"If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated?" So if one is in darkness, are we not all in darkness? You have to do your part, otherwise you add to the charge.

It seems that how we process the external information we receive as catalyst is what we author. Continue to place blame on everything external, and that becomes the output which we'll receive more of. Negative energy can only exploit separation as a result of free will decisions made on the individual level.
I just listened to a Coast 2 Coast radio show from 10 July with a Dr. Patrick Flanagan, who believes many claim is the reincarnation of Tesla. He was a child genious and claims to have 300 plus patens waiting for shift so that his work will be used for the posititve. An amazing interview worth checking out. He is 67 years old, born one year after Tesla died. His website is psisciences.com There may be hope on his work getting out. I will be following all this now that I learned about him.
(06-29-2012, 10:06 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Which is why there is the need to continually stress going above the instinct to blame the elites/supposed agendas/corporations etc. etc. and understand that all responsibility rests on the individual to change within, otherwise you continue to write the story of the victim.
Good luck on that one here.

(07-11-2012, 11:15 PM)ronriko1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just listened to a Coast 2 Coast radio show from 10 July with a Dr. Patrick Flanagan, who believes many claim is the reincarnation of Tesla. He was a child genious and claims to have 300 plus patens waiting for shift so that his work will be used for the posititve. An amazing interview worth checking out. He is 67 years old, born one year after Tesla died. His website is psisciences.com There may be hope on his work getting out. I will be following all this now that I learned about him.

I heard most of the show also - I don't know if he's the reincarnation of Tesla but an interesting show nevertheless.

(07-12-2012, 01:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 10:06 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Which is why there is the need to continually stress going above the instinct to blame the elites/supposed agendas/corporations etc. etc. and understand that all responsibility rests on the individual to change within, otherwise you continue to write the story of the victim.
One doesn't need luck to show that 'all responsibility' does not rest with the individual where victimhood is concerned. You people have swallowed whole some maxim you feel describes life on Earth and I'm here to tell you that's not the way it is. You believe it, fine. I don't. There's such a thing as context and otherselves which constantly interact with each one of us. To say that we are the creators of every aspect of our lives, to me, is preposterous. There are influences of which you are totally unaware - to say you know that we designed our script from A to Z just doesn't wash with me.

(07-12-2012, 03:09 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]...I'm here to tell you that's not the way it is [for me]...

Wink

Shin'Ar

(07-12-2012, 03:09 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 11:15 PM)ronriko1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just listened to a Coast 2 Coast radio show from 10 July with a Dr. Patrick Flanagan, who believes many claim is the reincarnation of Tesla. He was a child genious and claims to have 300 plus patens waiting for shift so that his work will be used for the posititve. An amazing interview worth checking out. He is 67 years old, born one year after Tesla died. His website is psisciences.com There may be hope on his work getting out. I will be following all this now that I learned about him.

I heard most of the show also - I don't know if he's the reincarnation of Tesla but an interesting show nevertheless.

(07-12-2012, 01:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
One doesn't need luck to show that 'all responsibility' does not rest with the individual where victimhood is concerned. You people have swallowed whole some maxim you feel describes life on Earth and I'm here to tell you that's not the way it is. You believe it, fine. I don't. There's such a thing as context and otherselves which constantly interact with each one of us. To say that we are the creators of every aspect of our lives, to me, is preposterous. There are influences of which you are totally unaware - to say you know that we designed our script from A to Z just doesn't wash with me.

Well said Indolering!
Pages: 1 2 3