Bring4th

Full Version: 2009.03.28 Polarizing STO, Merkaba, Hallucinagens, Oscillation Creating Inner Planes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This session contains several interesting topics.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0328.aspx

Often entities among your people speak of faith as though it were a matter of believing this or that, yet faith has no content. Faith is simply an attitude, a knowing that all is well and that all will be well. This knowledge may give you peace during challenging times.

Those situations in life which are rich in opportunities for those who wish to polarize always have to do with choosing love over fear. As we have said before through this instrument, it is well to ask the self when faced with a challenge, “Where is the love in this moment?”

When that question is asked, there are times that you can see no love in the situation. This creates the opportunity for you to open your heart and allow the Creator’s love to move through you, so that the love in this situation has come through you. It is not a discipline in which you must express what you know as much as it is a discipline in which you allow yourself to become a lighthouse, cleaning the lenses of your lantern so that there is no hate or jealousy that is clinging to you, so that you have become transparent in your personality. For you cannot love the world of your own self. You shall surely run out of love quickly, for the love of the mind and the human heart is finite. Yet the love of the one infinite Creator is, itself, infinite.

Thusly, polarizing towards the positive is, in some part, a matter of gently moving yourself out of the way of the light that flows through you. It is a great collaboration, my brother, for it is not unimportant that you yourself, in your humanness, love. This love that you have colors the light of the infinite One in beautiful colors made of your personality, your choices, your quirks, your uniqueness. As you bless the light that flows through you, you bless the world and in your way you are lightening the consciousness of Planet Earth. It is, indeed, the greatest service that any can offer, that service of allowing the light to shine through the personal self and out into the world.

----------------

In general, my brother, such substances remove obstacles to the seeing of a fuller reality. How this will work for one person is impossible to predict and whether that dosage exceeds that entity’s ability to integrate the experience is also impossible to predict. Thus it is that “experimenting with drugs” is called such accurately. It is indeed an experiment.

We would never deny that it is often such enhanced experiences that give a new seeker the impetus towards awakening and seeking outside the limits of his birth and culture. We would also not deny that there are many whose experiences have not been positive ones, and when this occurs, it is because, as we said, the power of the experience is too great for the circuitry, speaking in a metaphysical sense, of that entity at that time.

There are some entities whose circuitry is already perfectly adjusted to finer realities and when such entities receive a dose of this enhancement it has a tendency not to affect them at all. There are others who have naturally sturdy energy bodies who are able to accept a great deal of enhanced light moving through the energy body without its creating any problems with their internal wiring, shall we say.

Then there are those who have been working with a reasonably good wattage, but a low amperage, so that as long as experience flows in a non-enhanced manner, all is well, but when the high-amp light moves through the energy body, as the result of the chemical reactions of the physical body to the substances, there is an overactivation of the wiring and it breaks.

When a fuse blows in an energy system for your house, for instance, it is simply a matter of taking out the bad fuse and putting in a new fuse and restarting the electrical system. However, it is not possible to do that with the energy body. When there is a hole blown in the wiring, it is often a matter of some years before the energy body is able to knit back together the circuitry involved.

This circumstance is often described by this instrument as “having a hole blown in your aura.” When this occurs, naturally it is considered to be a very unfortunate thing and in some cases there have been situations where there was never the possibility in that incarnation and on the level of that circuitry of mending that circuitry entirely.

Consequently, we would not presume either to encourage or discourage your desires for experience, but we would simply wish you to be aware that there is no way to judge a safe dosage or a proper dosage of such enhancing chemicals. There is only your estimate as to the condition of your wiring internally, metaphysically speaking, and the circumstances which surround your use of these substances.

-------------------------

Questioner: ...I would like to know if there is a vibrating vortex at the center of what we perceive to be a particle?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. To respond to your query directly is almost impossible, for to us there is no particle involved. From our point of view we would say that the energies of space and time are mismatched in a certain way which causes the oscillation of which you have been speaking and creates the visible worlds or the manifested worlds. When the mismatch between space and time is won by time, then the inner planes or the unseen realms are created by this incredibly quick oscillation.

However, my brother, to the best of our understanding there is no particle involved, no mass, but simply dynamic tension betwixt space and time as components of velocity.

Is anyone documenting these scientific pronouncements, for the time when scientific research catches up with the Law of One info?
the only thing that always gives me a hard time to grasp or to deal with is if it involves others. for example i might be disappointing someone i love like my mom or my dad with the choices i make in life - knowing it is all an illuison and "all is well" - however they are not convinced all is well - and neither will they ever accept me saying that - especially when my actions involved something which had impact on their lives - either with intention to do that or by accident ... so my inner struggle wouldn't be with that i don't believe that everything is well (for me) - but that my loved ones don't and will not understand and share my point of view (catalyst) - which again would makes me very sad if i had to to move away from them in consequence - either because they do not want me around anymore or because they are hurt by my "perception of reality" etc etc - all i can then do is again affirm to myself all is well and it seems to be my (subconscious?) will or the creator's or "karma's" (catalyst) to have me be in such a situation with someone i value and love the most...(and i won't be able to get back through to them before we meet on a soul level in time space again) ... anybody getting my point?
This is a much better reference to the use of psychedelics than the one I had found previously in the materials, which basically said "we do not condone them". This one is much more open-minded and intelligent. Very good. Psychedelics have become a part of my path, and their use is of great significance in my life, although really I have only just begun. It can be amazing what they can do to you in such a short amount of time. We go to sleep and wake up every day and tend to float along in this world functioning in the way more or less that we have been culturally programmed to function, then you ingest a certain chemical and BAM reality smacks you in the face. I consider these to be very useful, especially for those of us who are not really fucnctioning on a very high psychic level, yet. When the veil is thick, it's time to pick. lol mushrooms that is.
(07-19-2009, 09:41 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]This session contains several interesting topics.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0328.aspx

Quote:There are some entities whose circuitry is already perfectly adjusted to finer realities and when such entities receive a dose of this enhancement it has a tendency not to affect them at all. There are others who have naturally sturdy energy bodies who are able to accept a great deal of enhanced light moving through the energy body without its creating any problems with their internal wiring, shall we say.

for these people, then the use of 'stuff' is a plus plus!

Quote:Then there are those who have been working with a reasonably good wattage, but a low amperage, so that as long as experience flows in a non-enhanced manner, all is well, but when the high-amp light moves through the energy body, as the result of the chemical reactions of the physical body to the substances, there is an overactivation of the wiring and it breaks.

ouch!

Quote:This circumstance is often described by this instrument as “having a hole blown in your aura.” When this occurs, naturally it is considered to be a very unfortunate thing and in some cases there have been situations where there was never the possibility in that incarnation and on the level of that circuitry of mending that circuitry entirely.

I think the Law of One talks about walking around with a 'random hole' in your aura. I guess the Light can stream in, but also the nasty creepy crawlies too /shiver

Quote:Consequently, we would not presume either to encourage or discourage your desires for experience, but we would simply wish you to be aware that there is no way to judge a safe dosage or a proper dosage of such enhancing chemicals. There is only your estimate as to the condition of your wiring internally, metaphysically speaking, and the circumstances which surround your use of these substances.

I think that is warning/caution enough.

- -

I appreciate how this information has informed my view on the subject. I know there is a school of thought out there exemplified by the likes of Terence McKenna and in the modern-day by the Entheogenists that really see plant substances and spirits as being thoroughly beneficial and Healing when used in the right set and setting. It is wonderful and awe-inspiring to hear them talk about it sometimes. But, unfortunately, there is also the seeming 'shambles' of many of their lives to act as cautionary tales. Maybe there are no shortcuts, and 'blowing a circuit' is when they realise they have gone too far. But hey, we all have Free Will, and Free Will only means something if you have the ability to make mistakes and really f things up.

peace