Bring4th

Full Version: My name means “Wanderer”...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A preface: now, having read everything on the screen, circumstances written united, I understand that many may not believe. It looks more like a screen play, but all this happened, it was real.

Childhood
December, 1984. Christmas time. First my parents heard me talking to them when I was two weeks old. They were frightened, cause it could not happen, they thought, and I kept silent till the age when normal children start chatting. I don’t remember about this, actually. First thing I remember is that I’m in my bed watching the ceiling and thinking this world around is awkward at the age of one and a half. My mom said her idea was to call me Anastasia, but then she chose Oxana (Xana), from Greek meaning Stranger, Wanderer. Till the age of 5-6 years I had an ability to see past lives… probably, not all of them were mine, probably not past but future. Before sleeping I was lying in my bed with eyes closed, watching it as a movie. I called it for myself “to dream stories”. Once I told my parents that came from a distant planet among the stars and they were frightened again. I tried thinking as others do. I succeeded. At the age of 5 something happened to me, I remember only that realized I can change nothing here and I was terrified. Remember an old lady looking at me in the shop. I disliked her at first sight. But to some reason, I could not tell my mom, what happened. She said, I fell down to the floor in the shop and cried as if felt pain. I remember the pain not of the body but inside, like a despair, like knowledge that all will be in vain and I have to see it (after having read The Law of One books I would probably call this a kind of psychic greeting). After that day I had a kind of neurosis and my mom took me to a doctor, she said there’s no reason for that, health state is ok. I preferred being alone, was afraid of contacts with most people feeling insecure with someone but my family. At my six parents didn’t know how to get me to school. I remember a boy two times older than me, he entered my life as an open space, and brought some sudden relief. He was nice and kept silent most time, he came to me once a week with slidefilms with him, we were watching, silent, and I felt really secure. Then his family moved to some other place, but before, he managed to help me somehow. There was always a warm feeling from that person. The world was cold.

War. Becoming a refugee
December, 1994. War began after I just celebrated my 10th birthday. We’ve been living in Grozny, Chechnya, and there were lots of things to show that something like that may happen, but we were staying there to some reasons. It was a 1995 new year night when Russian army entered the city. It was a long period of 8 months when we had to escape to the cellar for bombardment time several times a day. People, both muslim and Christian, gathered together in the cellars under their houses and prayed, and somehow helped each other. That time I understood that language and religion doesn’t mean much, there’s something inside that makes people equal, there’s a kind of inner belief that helps. I’ve had a confidence my family will survive. That time my strange dreams began. From time to time, once or twice a week, I saw a dream in which a personified Death looking like old lady with red eyes tried to reach me, and felt uncontrolled fear. When there was no way to escape the plot turned to one and the same point and I met a blond guy helping me to escape from that creature. I felt like knowing him for a very long time when dreaming.
In August we found the opportunity to move to Russia. It was a long way full of difficulties, lack of food, lack of money, in the goods van, but no war actions around, anymore!

AlieNation
Since August, 1995. First years in Russia were extreme. Constant lack of money. No property. Efforts. Difficulties with finding a job which my parents faced, misunderstanding at school, for me. I felt not belonging, but this was not a surprise, this was how I felt all my life. I was not looking for friendship of others cause knew that real friendship is possible with those who can understand each other and that time I was hopeless finding such people, thinking I am alone, of that kind. Children took me as a stranger, sometimes I had a desire to cry out “Hey! I am Russian like you! I speak same language! What’s wrong?” but kept silent. Actually, I was not like them. I had a German surname, came from a hot spot, felt different and thought different. Thus, I read books instead. From time to time I saw the blond guy when sleeping. He showed me things, places, told me some information I was not able to realize that time. He was a true friend not existing in reality. I had no problems at school, as a perfect student. But felt unbearable staying there every day for some hours because the feeling of alienation was deeper among others. Alienation and alien nation. I realized that time, wherever I am, I am a stranger, not belonging. That brought sadness.

The UFO thing
May, 2000. At the age of 15, at a school festival we saw them. Our school students, teachers, school director gathered at a school yard. Director started his speech and suddenly the electric equipment switched off. Two first year students blacked out and were taken to medical room. Me and my friends felt awkward, I felt giddiness and for some reason looked into the sky. Two similar things were there high in the sky, above the school yard, they looked distant but huge, metallic.
Here is the picture of one of those things.
[Image: 73241236_UFO.JPG]
Some students and parents tried to make a picture. In a minute, almost everyone was looking into the sky. Next five minutes I don’t remember, but after they passed, we were not aware of what happened. As if nothing happened to us. The recollection disappeared as if part of a memory was taken out of our minds.
How do you remember now, you may ask. Smile
Well… I remembered in half a year. It came suddenly when watching The X Files. Something in the film took the recollection out of subconsciousness as a hook. I’ve seen those lost minutes in my mind as if someone copy-pasted them back.
Ok, I’ve drawn a picture of a ufo, put down everything about those lost minutes. What was logical next step? Sure, asking others. But their answers after me showing a drawing disappointed me. Some of them said they don’t remember, others that they remember something like that but not really sure it looked precisely as I’ve drawn it. But all of them were NOT INTERESTED! As if nothing happened to them. That made me understand – nothing happened to THEM, but something definitely happened to ME. I will never be the same, and all hidden knowledge of the world much brighter and much bigger, kept deep inside, now was revealed.

11 years research
So I began my research. All information that could be found was found. I talked to pilots and showed the picture. Hey didn’t know what it was but they brought me to the glider club and I became a glider pilot. I read books by mr Richard Bach and felt as if I found a new friend, his thoughts were similar. Simultaneously, there came a burning desire to write a book. I wrote short stories and poems before, it was a kind of escapism for me, but this was planned as a completely different thing. This book was a story told by those from the stars, I knew, it appeared inside my mind and kept on living and developing. I’ve been writing it during these 11 years and now at the age of 27, almost finished. The way of research was convulsive. Years of wandering around one and the same “tree”, then a sudden break through and new information. Then more years of numbness. At the age of 18 there came another psychic greeting. It was a dream when I realized myself lying on the bed in the room of a castle (somehow I knew it was a castle) with stone walls and big wooden door, locked. There was a window in the room without any frame and glass, just a hole in the wall, and I saw the full moon in the sky and felt Something was going to fly into the room. Something was gonna come for me. It came, a bat flew into the room and sat down to my neck, its teeth biting my skin. I could know its thoughts: “Good girl, be calm, and we will finish faster, this will change you and you won’t be the same, things will get easier, I promise”. Fear penetrated me through but I knew I must get rid of It and stop the contact or else… something awful may happen. It was extremely difficult to raise a hand but I coped and, holding the body of the bat in my fingers, tore it off my neck. Its thoughts cried “What are you doing?? I’ve not finished!!! Stupid thing” and I woke up in my bed, with my hand near my neck holding something… no, nothing, but the hand “remembered” the feeling of holding that creature. The dream seemed too real. I came to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I was very pale with two small holes on my neck. Not a surprise, but I felt tired, so went back to bed and slept till the afternoon. When I woke up again, there was nothing on my neck to know the dream was real.
At the age of 20 I wrote an e-mail to UFOlats, a group of ufo researchers in Latvia, and told them the ufo observation story. The answer was that it could definitely be a positive contact, but the shape of the ufo drawn by me never seen before by anyone, never reported. That was strange to me.
At my 22 we came to a countryside house owned by our family with my boyfriend and I decided to show him one strange place in the forest near the village, locals kept on thinking this place was “forbidden” to visit and never go there. When walking, I told him some strange stories that happened to me, including the ufo observation, he called me mentally ill and said that he is an engineer and does not believe stupid childish stories and will believe that ufos exist only if he sees himself. We came to the place. I was offended with what he said and thought emotionally, “please, please, let him SEE”. We sat on the grass, he kept on laughing at the story and saw a light spot in the sky, he said “Oh, Xana, look, this is a ufo!!! But I will tell you its name! Passenger TU-134 aircraft!” Suddenly the light spot turned red. Then doubled. Then tripled. Those three things began to hover above our heads high in the evening skies as planes never do. They stopped, disappeared and appeared again and moved with such angles planes are not able to. He was terrified. He cried “hey, what’s the fu**?! What is it?” I laughed and answered “May be this is a Passenger TU-134 aircraft, darling”.

Ok, friends, just tired typing Wink I will finish the story later on, there’s more, about the Law of One coming to enlighten the understanding...
welcome friend from Russia!
(01-21-2012, 02:56 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]welcome friend from Russia!

thank you Smile
Quote:It looks more like a screen play, but all this happened, it was real.

If it cant be proven... Seem atleast plausible and theres no visible gain for the one claiming it... Doubt is pointless.

Quote:he called me mentally ill and said that he is an engineer and does not believe stupid childish stories and will believe that ufos exist only if he sees himself.
Well, its clear that your boyfriend is a douche >.>

Quote:I will never be the same, and all hidden knowledge of the world much brighter and much bigger, kept deep inside, now was revealed.
What hidden knowledge of the world would that be?
(01-21-2012, 07:16 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]If it cant be proven... Seem atleast plausible and theres no visible gain for the one claiming it... Doubt is pointless.

You're right. The evidence is somewhere above material world...

(01-21-2012, 07:16 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:he called me mentally ill and said that he is an engineer and does not believe stupid childish stories and will believe that ufos exist only if he sees himself.
Well, its clear that your boyfriend is a douche >.
WinkBigSmile or thinking that "Amicus mihi Plato, sed magis amica Veritas". We had two different type of truth... unfortunately

(01-21-2012, 08:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What hidden knowledge of the world would that be?

I'll try to express the understanding in the second part of the story... Smile
PART TWO
WHAT ALL THIS WAS FOR - THE Law of One

Dream and real contacts. Brother in Sorrow
Little bit earlier, right after i remembered about the contact, the dream was given to me, that seemed meaning much. Having realized myself in a dream, I found myself trying to runaway from a group of people. Actually, it was difficult to call ‘em “people”, they looked strange. Dressed in all black, with dry yellowish skin and their eyes closed, they were running some steps behind me and murmured “get rid of her”. Why? There was a strange combination of compassion and fear, born inside me, but I knew I have to run. Finally I was trapped, and, usual in such dream situations, that blond guy appeared nearby, took my hand and we somehow broke through the crowd and ran again. He took me to a high metallic fence, I could not see what’s behind. Those people came closer but for some reason, they could not decide to attack. He jumped on the top of the fence that easy as if there was no gravitation, I tried to do the same but failed, he helped me to get on the top. We were sitting on the fence and he said: “This is the LAST frontier. And I can’t help you to make the last step no matter how I want to. This one, you should do yourself.” Then he jumped to the other side. I could not see what was there. But at that moment those people decided to attack me. There was no choice, and I jumped to the other side, too. There was a big field with lots and lots of planes on it. It looked like an airport, but there were two things about it that looked strange. First, no one around there, no people at all. Next, the planes were of different types! Passenger planes, old biplanes, war jet planes and bombers, huge cargo planes, small sport ones, produced in different time periods in different countries, and all of them were left, no people around. And, above the field there was a red warm sun shining, either a sunset or a dawn, I couldn’t tell for sure. But it gave me the sense of peace and hope, and I felt the right way to go. The planes there were left as not necessary things now, when people at that side of the fence could fly without. I laughed and ran towards the sun, jumped and flew with that feeling of freedom and happiness I never felt in real life.
This was a hint, I thought when woke up. This was a good hint.
Then there was a day, when I met my blond friend in person, in regular life, not dreaming. He was blond, with sorrowful blue eyes, like an angel from a picture? Walking along the street.
We were quarreling with my ex boyfriend and he told me the phrase "there's no God, at all" and started explaining why. Then i saw that guy, walking and looking at me. He sat down on the bench on the opposite side, our benches were divided by a flowerbed. My ex was talking why there is no God, blah-blah, the blond guy was looking at me and i thought maybe he heard our talk and just felt compassion to me. I was not sure but felt as if we met before. I had no idea that this person is just that friend from a dream, this could not come to my head, looked really fantastic. He took a pen and a piece of paper out of his pocket and started writing. Then came to me and gave that piece of paper and went away. Silent. I thought "now or never" and ran and catched him up by the hand. He looked surprised and as if felt a sudden pain. I asked him "Who are you? What's your name?" He said "Does it really matter?" I repeated a question and he answered "You may think that i am an angel of yours" then he just went away while i was standing amazed by the answer. After some time i asked my ex if it was a real situation to check that i was not dreaming or something. He said, yes, really, there was a strange blond guy, you were not dreaming. He asked me what was in the note? if there was a telephone number or something like that.
In that note there was only one phrase "Please. Believe that God exists and that He can hear you."
After some time, there was my last dream when we met. It was a sudden meeting, I was dreaming about wandering in the shop and choosing a hand watches, I took one I liked most, decorated with small white crystals, and suddenly felt being taken into another dream time\space via a tunnel portal. There was a small room, it looked abandoned. Like a secret place. He was standing there, waiting for me. He said: “This is the last time we meet here. I was told by Others to keep from interfering too much. This was a strict Order”. He looked sad. I asked why they gave such an order and if someone has the right to give him orders. He answered “Yes. They have. We were not given the right to interfere THAT much, even for Good, and I knew it but broke the rule, I sometimes do, you know. Now I’m breaking the rule again, I must not visit you”. I asked him why? What’s wrong? Cause I appreciated his help really much. He said, “Yes, but this is a special time, you must do your task by yourself, you must make your own choice.” This was the last time. All I felt about that was sorrow, I lost my best friend, no matter he was not a human. Actually, I had no idea who he was. But that person gave the warm feeling of being Home, always. No home, anymore.
I told my mom about the last dream and that meeting in real. She said, maybe he is an angel, indeed. I asked her, who are angels, actually, she said she didn’t know. I asked her, are angels supposed to have THAT SORROWFUL eyes, shouldn’t they express light, happiness, power or something but sorrow?..
Time passed and the feeling of not doing right grew inside. Actually, that was a feeling of not doing anything. Not finding any answer.

Just unite your black and white - The Law of One
Then one strange thought stroke my mind. Black and White, Good and Evil, does this border exist? And if yes it does exist in where we live, how to amend the situation? The answer should be, “Just unite your black and white”. This phrase was dancing in my mind. When I was in a bus, and eating my dinner, and at night before sleeping. “Just unite your black and white, this is what will make things right, haha”. But to unite what? I needed a model. There should be a model, evidently. But, look, if there is a medal and it has two sides… and there are the dark and the light sides of the Moon, is it really possible to?..
Things changed after I bumped into “The Law of One” books. This was by chance, wandering in the internet. But hopefully, this was not by chance. This made sense.
The Oneness. Different densities. The change of the third one to the fourth. The wanderers from other planets. The loss of Memory about the True Reality. Illusion of duality. How the galaxies and the whole universe were created. Brothers and Sisters in Sorrow, coming to help us and to tell about One and Infinite Creator. Service to Others and Service to Self entities.
Everything that happened to me turned to have a sense now, and splinters finally formed the integral and understandable picture. The Law of One seemed to me the clearest and the most true material I’ve ever read, because everything I knew from the book was kept deep inside but forgotten.
All of you know that feeling of recognition when reading.
This is, maybe, the only criterion to understand if metaphysical information is truth or not.
I gave the books to all of my friends. Some of them have not started reading yet, some told me this is what they do not understand… but, You know, suddenly there came a deep understanding to me, they are not alien to me, no one. I’m not alien to this world, to people. Just little bit different way of thinking and this is not really that much to feel lonely. The feeling of being Home comes from within, not from being somewhere, though there are places where you may feel more ‘’home” than anywhere… But if the feeling of belonging comes from within and spaces does not matter much, I should find people to have same world views and same perception and being in this mental and spiritual connection will make all of us stronger so that we will be able to share the power with others…

Friends, it turned to be so simple to find the Law of One model!
Remember that phrase, “Just unite your black and white, this is what will make things right”, like a childish saying? I’ve managed to integrate the Black and the White when remembered about the Mebius tape. So we have a piece of tape, one side is dark, the other white. All we have to do is just to change the angle (of perception, as well, hah) – to turn one tip of the tape and combine and we can see now how black side turns white and vice versa, and two surfaces become one!
This is the model, likely. Two sides are separate and contradict in physical illusion, but in True, they are One, if you just change the angle, there’s no separation anymore…

[Image: moya-model-kartiny-mira.jpg]

With Love,
Xana
By embracing your darker side i hope you are currently working all energy centers in equal ammounts when in meditation, instead of just the upper half.

Its easily done, but few do it.

Existing within multiple states is not a contradiction to the physical illusion, people just hold a strong (false) belief that the opposites can be viewed as "+1 plus -1 equals 0"

E=mc2.
Multiply the pieces of the spectrum with oneanother for the total energetic value.
Here mass equals the Physical Ungrounded X Grounded.
The speed of light is violet, found on two locations in the spectrum, one reached through the Femenine and one through the Maskuline.
Quote:The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence.

Thank you Xana! I am impressed in so many ways:
  • Your English is excellent
  • Your story is a good one to read
  • You are gifted in remembering so much
  • You held to your truth despite a barrage of doubt
  • You found the Law of One and then us on Bring 4th
Welcome to your new community of friends.

Heart
(01-22-2012, 09:02 AM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2012, 08:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What hidden knowledge of the world would that be?

I'll try to express the understanding in the second part of the story...
How was all the hidden knowledge of the world revealed? The "black and white" idea?
(01-22-2012, 12:07 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]By embracing your darker side i hope you are currently working all energy centers in equal ammounts when in meditation, instead of just the upper half.
Multiply the pieces of the spectrum with oneanother for the total energetic value.
Here mass equals the Physical Ungrounded X Grounded.
The speed of light is violet, found on two locations in the spectrum, one reached through the Femenine and one through the Maskuline.
Quote:The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence.
Hope, this is a precise understanding. Still i'm not feeling as if i finished or even close to success Wink And there is always a feeling that we should hurry up with balancing, sometimes i even wake up at night with this thought...

(01-22-2012, 07:39 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Xana! I am impressed in so many ways:
  • Your English is excellent
  • Your story is a good one to read
  • You are gifted in remembering so much
  • You held to your truth despite a barrage of doubt
  • You found the Law of One and then us on Bring 4th
Welcome to your new community of friends.

Heart

kycahi, thank you for such a high estimation, but frankly speaking i do not have much of a practice now, just books in English and rare visits of our business partners from different European countries Blush and the story was written on the basis of my diary notes (esp. concerning dream details) Smile *confessed*
But I'm really eager to make friends and will make my English better and better for communication =)

(01-23-2012, 12:30 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How was all the hidden knowledge of the world revealed? The "black and white" idea?

Precise. The illusion of duality faded and there came the idea and then the Law of One books to show the whole picture. Like when a small world of one city where we may live or even one planet exploded and expanded to something bigger what i could not imagine before but always felt. First, the understanding came and then i became to see things other way, and comparing with what thought about life before... )))

I suppose, all of us may know the feeling)
Welcome to Bring4th!

Glad to have you here Smile

Heart
Be saluted, Xana! Smile

(01-22-2012, 09:02 AM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]“Just unite your black and white, this is what will make things right”,

Really an impressive autobiography. Could not come up with anything near it in mine. And a nice quote. Uniting opposites is central to my life, too.

Are you a Российские немцы (Russian-german)? I'm German (well, Bavarian actually) and since the downfall of the iron curtain many Russian-germans immigrated here. Had several school-mates with varying ability of speaking German. And a Viennese girlfriend originally from St. Petersburg. Her Viennese was perfect Wink

Somewhere you touched upon visiting The Netherlands then and when -- in case you find yourself in southern Germany one time -- let me know.

Inelia Benz mentions in an interview (don't remember which, sorry) also that she and her family were once visited by UFOs when she was a child and that their memory of the event was inaccessible. When an adult she got to remember it after some deliberate seeking for associative cues. I'm not sure anymore but I think someone showed her the method which is actually used for past life memory retrieval.

Sunny LOVE,

foolosopher
(01-23-2012, 05:57 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Bring4th!
Glad to have you here Smile
Heart
Wander, thank you very much Heart
(01-23-2012, 01:37 PM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]Like when a small world of one city where we may live or even one planet exploded and expanded to something bigger what i could not imagine before but always felt. First, the understanding came and then i became to see things other way, and comparing with what thought about life before... )))

I suppose, all of us may know the feeling)
It's called a 'gestalt' - unconscious pieces come together to form a whole picture or a larger picture when awareness eventually sees how the pieces are related. So the vague apprehension (feeling) of relationship (through intuition) becomes comprehension of design or principle (through experience). Not quite 'hidden knowledge', because your ideas didn't exist prior in the form of someone's belief - although the underlying principle has been widely known.

(01-24-2012, 05:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Really an impressive autobiography. Could not come up with anything near it in mine. And a nice quote. Uniting opposites is central to my life, too.
What was the most impressive thing? =)

To me, this perhaps was a war experience. Remember the moment in "5th element" when Lilu types W A R in computer dictionary and sees pictures of what it is? And after that sais to Bruce Willis' character: "What for saving life when you destroy it"? That was the moment i dropped a tear when watching the movie for the first time. I wish the more we live the less quantity knows what war is...

(01-24-2012, 05:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a Российские немцы (Russian-german)? I'm German (well, Bavarian actually) and since the downfall of the iron curtain many Russian-germans immigrated here. Had several school-mates with varying ability of speaking German. And a Viennese girlfriend originally from St. Petersburg. Her Viennese was perfect Wink
Yes, we are russian germans, my grand-grandpa came to Kiev in the first third of the 20th century. Wanted to find some information about our german ancestors, cause all documents were liquidated cause they said our family originated from some noble line, and comunists did not seem to feel positive about nobles. Now it is difficult to restore the details...
So you lived somewhere nearby famous Neuschwanstein, don't you?! This is one of the most beautiful castles in the world, i think...

(01-24-2012, 05:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere you touched upon visiting The Netherlands then and when -- in case you find yourself in southern Germany one time -- let me know.
that is settled then Wink we thought about having a trip with a friend of mine in Autumn))

(01-24-2012, 05:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Inelia Benz mentions in an interview (don't remember which, sorry) also that she and her family were once visited by UFOs when she was a child and that their memory of the event was inaccessible. When an adult she got to remember it after some deliberate seeking for associative cues. I'm not sure anymore but I think someone showed her the method which is actually used for past life memory retrieval.
You know, i'd bless the person who would have tought me this method! Tried some tricks by R. Webster described in his book, but not much of effect. And when i'm thinking of regressive hypnosis the fear fills me from head to toe :-/ Blush

(01-25-2012, 10:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's called a 'gestalt' - unconscious pieces come together to form a whole picture or a larger picture when awareness eventually sees how the pieces are related. So the vague apprehension (feeling) of relationship (through intuition) becomes comprehension of design or principle (through experience). Not quite 'hidden knowledge', because your ideas didn't exist prior in the form of someone's belief - although the underlying principle has been widely known.
Right you are, the principle was known, but probably not by me =) To me, this sudden understanding was a kind of revelation, frankly =) and the only wish that came out of this understanding, was an attempt to find others (now i know there are many!) who do not consider this knowledge to be hidden from them! And to learn more about what the things are... BlushAngel
(01-25-2012, 12:30 PM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]What was the most impressive thing? =)

To me, this perhaps was a war experience.

Yes, that's surely impressive and most of us here can only speculate what it entails. Personally, I'm more impressed by your mysterious friend experience, particularly the one it popped up in waking reality. Who would not like such an unconventional guardian. I've come over several similar reports, eg. by Klaus Joehle in his Living on Love books where he says he has been visited by what turned out to be his future self.

(01-25-2012, 12:30 PM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we are russian germans, my grand-grandpa came to Kiev in the first third of the 20th century. Wanted to find some information about our german ancestors, cause all documents were liquidated cause they said our family originated from some noble line, and comunists did not seem to feel positive about nobles. Now it is difficult to restore the details...
If he bore a name of nobility it might be not too difficult to find out more. There is usually a signifier before the name like 'von' as in 'von Clausewitz' which he perhaps deleted from the family name. Google for 'von [your surname]' and see what comes up. Most will be probably in German. So if Google-translate doesn't give you comprehensible results you can PM me for support, if revealing your surname isn't an issue to you.

(01-25-2012, 12:30 PM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]So you lived somewhere nearby famous Neuschwanstein, don't you?! This is one of the most beautiful castles in the world, i think...

Well, only very roughly. The northernmost point of the river Danube is nearer to the point.
But I can see why you fancy Neuschwanstein, built for what is maybe the foremost fairy-tale king to live in the westWink Compared to russian castles like the Moscow Kremlin most of the west are rather unassuming.

(01-25-2012, 12:30 PM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]that is settled then Wink we thought about having a trip with a friend of mine in Autumn))

I could offer you free shelter if you care to visit Regensburg. Just drop me a line, when you know.
(01-26-2012, 04:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I'm more impressed by your mysterious friend experience, particularly the one it popped up in waking reality. Who would not like such an unconventional guardian. I've come over several similar reports, eg. by Klaus Joehle in his Living on Love books where he says he has been visited by what turned out to be his future self.
future self? Hmm. I haven't thought about it from that point of view. Still, things may happen. He never told me who he is but when we talked there was a feeling of knowing each other for a long long peroid of time.

(01-26-2012, 04:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]If he bore a name of nobility it might be not too difficult to find out more. There is usually a signifier before the name like 'von' as in 'von Clausewitz' which he perhaps deleted from the family name. Google for 'von [your surname]' and see what comes up. Most will be probably in German. So if Google-translate doesn't give you comprehensible results you can PM me for support, if revealing your surname isn't an issue to you.
Thankyou very much for that offer! I suppose, there may come a moment to ask you for help. I had an idea to start search from German archives when i am able to save up some money and take that long vacation. My German is really not that good to understand the papers =(

(01-26-2012, 04:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Well, only very roughly. The northernmost point of the river Danube is nearer to the point.
But I can see why you fancy Neuschwanstein, built for what is maybe the foremost fairy-tale king to live in the westWink Compared to russian castles like the Moscow Kremlin most of the west are rather unassuming.
maybe this is something related to my ancestors story, but i've been in love with European architecture since childhood. Especially what concerns Germany and Holland =) Neuschwanstein looks like a piece of fairy tale, that's true =)

(01-26-2012, 04:36 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]I could offer you free shelter if you care to visit Regensburg. Just drop me a line, when you know.
So now i've gor an idea what place to add to visit during my trip =) So that we could talk in person =)
(01-30-2012, 01:48 AM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou very much for that offer! I suppose, there may come a moment to ask you for help. I had an idea to start search from German archives when i am able to save up some money and take that long vacation. My German is really not that good to understand the papers =(
Maybe that helps. It is a register of acknowledged peerage by the German Nobility Association. There are also many names listed in the German Wikipedia. Feel free to ask if something's unclear.

(01-30-2012, 01:48 AM)iz_klana_ognya Wrote: [ -> ]So now i've gor an idea what place to add to visit during my trip =) So that we could talk in person =)

Oh, I'm quite flexible when it comes to where to meet.