Bring4th

Full Version: Do you believe you were 5D STS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you believe you transitioned from 5D STS to 6D STO and now you're here to balance it out? And please don't say things like: there is no polarity, we're all STS and STO, etc. I'm sure you know what I mean by the question so please answer it within the implied framework of my assumptions.

Unbound

Well, to my understanding the paths don't really "switch" at 6D, they just become indistinguishable. At the point of Unity within the higher self the positive and negative paths unite and become one. It even states that post-3D/4D polarity becomes less and less important as an aspect of harvest and more a property of demeanor/activity.

That being said, I believe everyone has two complete sets of lives, one STS, one STO, both uniting at the higher self point in 6D. So... yes, and no?

For myself, in a more specific sense, I have most definitely been heavy STS, and I would daresay I reached the point of my higher self and went through the gateway of the 7th originally following the STS path. It's bizarre, cause I have two points of reference for myself. One is my higher self, in this octave, which I believe is Azrael. The second is farther than that, like a Seth 2 if you are familiar with Jane Roberts. This one is also like Azrael, but more, this one is like, a combination of Azrael and Michael, but also something different. I want to reference the Aeon Eleleth since I feel that might be more accurate. Still things for me to meditate upon more!

Meerie

(01-23-2012, 02:00 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Turtledude23, I think I thought I was a 5Dnegative

I don't know if I made it to 6D in the STS side or not. I do have a dark side to me, so maybe sometime I was harvested negative. I don't know. But this time around, when I thought I was being harvested negative in this life, it scared the crap out of me.
Hmm it's something I've pondered about as well, sometimes I think that my polarity was leaning more towards STS than STO, and yet I also feel that I have been seeking this "dynamic" balance between the two my entire life.

Meerie

(01-23-2012, 10:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2012, 02:00 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Turtledude23, I think I thought I was a 5Dnegative

So, contemplating this... According to LOO, 5D is Wisdom, not wise as a man, but the wisdom the makes matter out of thought, so to speak. The negative polarity of the fifth density is complete isolation.

If I have an intuitive mental experience expressing the qualities of 5D-, then I am probably processing a time in my life whereby my use of thought is isolating my being from stimulation of others.

This reminds me of someone saying recently "this is why I don't have beliefs". It was an all too true statement when I read it. I may have just expressed it in a different manner.

I think those of us who were 5D- can probably relate to the 5D- entity in the barren cave who gave Carla a psychic greeting. The entity lived in complete isolation from all entities other than the 2D rocks it lived in, it was completely self sufficient, had advanced knowledge of magic. I've lived a large portion of my life alone in my room, as self sufficient as possible, pursuing all kinds of knowledge and wisdom, thinking up plans and goals rather than thinking of people and emotions. It was hard for me to trust others or my own emotions, yet paradoxically I was also very naive, trusting and happy when I was a child. Adapting to being dependent on others, getting in touch with my emotions, etc. will be difficult but I think that's one of the main reasons I'm here and some of you reading this thread can probably relate to some of what I've described.
Hello there, turtledude23.

What you describe above sounds appropriate for someone who identifies with a turtle.

It reminds me a bit of the following. Take it for what it may be worth to you.

Ra Wrote:41.13
Ra: I am Ra. ...

The appropriate true color for third-density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

There was a Q'uo session a few years back which might interest you. Q'uo was asked to say a word to those incarnating on this planet at this time who have an apparent STS energy profile with strong red, orange, yellow, blue and indigo centers, but weak green ray centers. Q'uo referred to these as ones who had enjoyed more comprehensive study in wisdom than in love. It was averred that the main stumbling block for ones such as these is a quality known as arrogance...and it goes on from there.

There's also a brief discussion of the need for an early 6D being to return to lower densities to, so to speak, fill in its c.v. in order to understand the full 360 degrees of potential experience so that it may offer more skillful guidance to its lower density selves when it comes to function as an higher self.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0414.aspx

I wish you the best in your travels.
(01-27-2012, 04:18 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, turtledude23.

What you describe above sounds appropriate for someone who identifies with a turtle.

It reminds me a bit of the following. Take it for what it may be worth to you.

Ra Wrote:41.13
Ra: I am Ra. ...

The appropriate true color for third-density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

There was a Q'uo session a few years back which might interest you. Q'uo was asked to say a word to those incarnating on this planet at this time who have an apparent STS energy profile with strong red, orange, yellow, blue and indigo centers, but weak green ray centers. Q'uo referred to these as ones who had enjoyed more comprehensive study in wisdom than in love. It was averred that the main stumbling block for ones such as these is a quality known as arrogance...and it goes on from there.

There's also a brief discussion of the need for an early 6D being to return to lower densities to, so to speak, fill in its c.v. in order to understand the full 360 degrees of potential experience so that it may offer more skillful guidance to its lower density selves when it comes to function as an higher self.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0414.aspx

I wish you the best in your travels.

I think I can relate to turtles alot, they're gentle and sensitive creatures even though they don't appear to be at first glance, they're shy and protect themselves, they can swim freely in the ocean but are very restricted on land.

The quote certainly applied to me for many years of my life but over the past year I've been working on my yellow ray by socializing more and taking an active interests in how society functions and trying to influence it positively, and I never at any point felt like using my talents to control others for my enjoyment - unless you count the occasional trolling.

Thanks for the transcript, I wish you well too.