Bring4th

Full Version: The Science of Extraterrestrials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Let us contemplate the realms of life we currently know: the mineral realm, the plant realm, the animal realm and the human realm. What follows is not a metaphor but a reflection of reality. We must make an effort to struggle out of our observer state. The rate (density) of transformation (direction) of each realm is radically different while all states are identical. From our point of view, plants change much faster than minerals and the same applies to animals and plants. In the same way, humans change much faster than animals thanks to the notion of self-consciousness. It is this rate of relative transformation that lays the foundation for time density.

A real second in the mineral realm reality corresponds to one hour of plant time reality, which represents one month of animal time reality
and one year to us, the human observer, in our reality. These quantitative correspondences are, of course, of interest only for demonstration purposes and do not in any way reflect the actual relations. I am arguing, by the way, that density varies between sub-species, and even between families, within each realm. In addition, a fractal relationship is a non-whole number usually located between 1 and 2. I should stress that each category of natural creatures is a temporal fractal whole in itself. Evolution consists for each creature in connecting with multiple fractals in a superior time density of its own structure. As for man, I am arguing that time density varies depending on the evolutionary degree and the circumstances of life, because we are not all in the same boat.

Once we understand that we can achieve increased control of the incoming physical and mental information, our focus will render thetime flow of our experiences considerably more homogeneous and lasting. This is called perceptual maturity. It consists of developing a greater sense of discernment with regard to the nature of what we perceive.

As a result, significant misunderstandings exist between groups of people or between individuals, particularly when it comes to intuition and access to immaterial planes of existence.

Can't locate the book anywhere. It was available for free download originally.

Here is a different book by the same guy.
http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/Jour...Julien.pdf
I don't know if this relates, but when I increased my awareness, I found I had less control. I was relating evolutionary degree to an amount of awareness or spiritual growth. When I worked on increasing this, catalyst seemed to affect me more, making life harder. Or at least I think it was awareness that was increasing.
Love to all
Cool. I have the book, but couldn't find a link for others.
(01-22-2012, 09:41 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2012, 07:35 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Can't locate the book anywhere. It was available for free download originally.

Hey Pickle. This book seems to have disappeared from the original locations, but I managed to find a copy of it here:

http://www.4shared.com/get/jtdkyrKg/the_...stria.html

The same place had the Spanish version, too:

http://www.4shared.com/office/_c-SXV05/C...ic-Ju.html

Hope this helps.

Love to all

Does the copyright holder give permission for this? These books cost $43 on Amazon.com.
(01-22-2012, 10:48 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Does the copyright holder give permission for this? These books cost $43 on Amazon.com.

Hello, sunshine.

I can't be certain 100%, but it does appear so based on what I did find before posting it. The copies on Amazon are all used, out of print copies (thus the inflated price tag). The author's website no longer exists, but there are forum posts and cached google pages all over the place stating that the e-book is free in multiple languages. I seem to recall another organization who gives away PDF copies of their books for free and yet charges for the physical copy. L/L Research, I believe. It seems that the issue is lack of popularity and distribution rather than copyright.

To be honest, I didn't really know why Pickle was looking for it or what it is all about. I just sensed a need that I thought I might be able to help with, and went looking. Turns out he just wanted to share it with others. I had hoped for the benefit of the doubt in the integrity department from Bring4th, though.

Since I do not have 100% certainty, I'll leave up the links for a bit to give time for any that need to stumble across it, and then I will delete them.

Love to all

(01-22-2012, 11:13 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]the e-book is free in multiple languages.
Good.

Yeah I came across a ton of links that were all dead. The guy has disconnected from the companies he worked with supposedly because of controversy.
(01-23-2012, 12:39 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I came across a ton of links that were all dead. The guy has disconnected from the companies he worked with supposedly because of controversy.

http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=2874.0 Wrote:be informed that the bestseller The Science of Extraterrestrials is now on books.google.com here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=OVE0OjG...Qs#PPP1,M1

It means that you can read very large parts of the book FOR FREE. It is always better to read a book in hands, but it's a good introduction to this work.

You won't be able to purchase this book through www.alliesbooks.com any more since I have decided to close this website to be focused on something much more important than this understandable scientific explanation (UFOs and extraterrestrials interactions with humans) which is available for the UFO community since months. It means that my articles are no more available on this site too.

But the book The Science of Extraterrestrials is STILL available on amazon.com and any of the main bookstores (Barnes & Noble, Borders, and so on).

Since several weeks now, I decline magazines, radios or TV shows interviews, even conferences or lectures, where I am invited, and wish to take some distance from the UFO community. The reason is that a huge event has to be public soon which will let the Roswell Incident, the Phoenix Lights, or such "big" events, as "simple" controversial news compared to what will become public soon. I am afraid I wouldn't be available at this time when you will ask for more information first hand, except maybe for very few among you.

Just a word: remember the ET world referendum "Do you wish that we show up?", the May 25th tsunami alert aborted thanks to a military decision (Divine Strake test cancellation), the warning of the danger of nuclear weapons for ETs since WWII (followed by thousand of abductions) and the explanation of The Science of Extraterrestrials (especially the real meaning of the missing time in abductions) offered to humanity to evolve to a better understanding. The UFO community has got enough data and material to play its role responsibly when the world wide mass medias will interview people here about what is going on, how to explain it. The public will ask for answers, not speculations. The survival of humanity will be at stake. This time of disclosure will come soon (less than 18/24 months). No one here will be able to say "I didn't know the situation".

I wish the best things to this community and hope that wisdom and open mind will lead everyone to knowledge and compassion. Great powers implies great responsibilities. The transition is at stake.

In peace,
Eric Julien
Thanks for the links so far the book is very interesting.