Bring4th

Full Version: Funny Oglaf Comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

Now, some of you might know Oglaf, he is a comic writer that makes rather risque sexual comics, some of them involve very in depth word plays and spiritual jokes.

Some, ofcourse are so dirty I wouldnt link them here, but one cracked me up quite well so I decided to share it here.

Comic in link WILL contain cartoon nudity so that said, dont open if you are squeemish or in presence of children or bosses Smile

http://oglaf.com/pillowtalk/1/ NotSafeForWork (dont click without reading post first)

This entity sounds remarkably like my higher self during the exact same situation. BigSmile

For those that dare read his comics, how about you link whats your favorite comic and how it displays something that you would consider spiritual/funny and related to your own experiences somehow.

For me, that yellow abstract giraffe looking creature represents the universe and its abstract nature quite well.