Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity gain/loss from acceptance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking a little about the gap of non-harvestability between <95% STS and <51% STO, aka "the sinkhole of indifference".

I try to accept everything around me as pieces of the creator. To see things from their perspective, and go from there.

How do I tell a perspective of Oneness from Indifference?

I do service when I am asked, and always consider the other-self in my actions.

Yet I feel that I lose polarity when I tell my self that "All is Well". When I try to remain neutral in all the issues of duality, do I feel indifference or Oneness? When people are considered "evil", I don't agree. I feel my hands are incredibly tied to be as neutral and supporting as possible.

At the moment it feels as if my discovery of the LOO turned my life into some kind of scoreboard. Anyway I'm confused Confused

Any thoughts? Or should I expand further?
Wander - I struggled with this issue myself. I believe these passages are relevant. They definitely helped me Smile

- -

42.3 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

- -

42.8 Questioner: What is the difference in terms of energy center activation between a person who represses emotional responses to emotionally charged situations and the person who is balanced and, therefore, truly unswayed by emotionally charged situations?

Ra: I am Ra. This query contains an incorrect assumption. To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged. With this understood, we may say the following: The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity in so far as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers. There is, however, some polarization towards positive if the cause of this repression is consideration for other-selves. The entity which has worked long enough with the catalyst to be able to feel the catalyst but not find it necessary to express reactions is not yet balanced but suffers no depolarization due to the transparency of its experiential continuum. Thus the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reaction and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching.

- -

42.9 Questioner: How can a person know when he is unswayed by an emotionally charged situation or if he is repressing the flow of emotions, or if he is in balance and truly unswayed?

Ra: I am Ra. We have spoken to this point. Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service. The closer an entity comes to this attitude the closer an entity is to balance. You may note that it is not our recommendation that reactions to catalyst be repressed or suppressed unless such reactions would be a stumbling block not consonant with the Law of One to an other-self. It is far, far better to allow the experience to express itself in order that the entity may then make fuller use of this catalyst.

- -

Dont make it more complicated than it has to be. the "<51% STO" only means your heart/throat have to be active and energetic....

I generaly dont like the concept of trust, when it comes to benevolent action.
Its possible to seek yourself down the roots and gain the understanding of why/how its all connected.

By adding understanding for things and their consequences, one can be at "100% STO actions" without being self sacrificing.
Thank you friends Smile Liet would you be so kind to expand a little, make it a bit easier for me to grasp. Nothing wrong about writing short and concise, but I feel those words contain more than what I can extract from them :p

I was contemplating the possibility of not being polarized at all. That somehow I've been able to fool myself. I got a burst of energy I had difficulty controlling after that... I need to meditate on this, pronto.
(01-27-2012, 07:10 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I was contemplating the possibility of not being polarized at all. That somehow I've been able to fool myself. I got a burst of energy I had difficulty controlling after that... I need to meditate on this, pronto.

that is an interesting point Wander. I mean, what does it 'feel like' to be 30% Service to Others? what about 45% service to others? What about 49% STO. And does going from 49% to 51% FEEL DIFFERENT? I mean, is it palpable? do you get feedback when you cross this important important threshold?

and I've wondered too ... what does a 70% STO person present like? 90%. What are the 'sensations' or the 'experience' of these various 'levels'?

- -

is the feedback:

1) increasing peace of mind
2) greater sense of 'oneness'
3) less anger, more joy

just throwing that out there BigSmile

I feel I'm not polarized where I need to be. I sometimes have doubts about harvest itself.
That maybe I'm worrying about all this for nothing, and that my view on what harvest might be is illusory.
Now, just need to find what really excites me.
This is what jumped out at me over everything else:

Quote:42.9 Questioner: How can a person know when he is unswayed by an emotionally charged situation or if he is repressing the flow of emotions, or if he is in balance and truly unswayed?

Ra: I am Ra. We have spoken to this point. Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service. The closer an entity comes to this attitude the closer an entity is to balance. You may note that it is not our recommendation that reactions to catalyst be repressed or suppressed unless such reactions would be a stumbling block not consonant with the Law of One to an other-self. It is far, far better to allow the experience to express itself in order that the entity may then make fuller use of this catalyst.

This is a subject close to my heart because I also struggle with this in passionately arguing about things with people. I think we have to remember that 3rd density is rife in confusion; it's how we come to experience our catalyst. With that said, polarities continue in the 4th densitiy; we gain separation between the negative and positive paths, but they still stand opposed to each other as polarities. We do not have to be 'perfect' until sometime in 6th density (when STS blends back in) so why pretend as much? Use the emotion in a loving manner. That doesn't mean you don't put people in their place or you don't stand up for another that is being suppressed; it just means you don't resolve it in a destructive manner. You can show love through protection.
that is beautifully said hogey11. Tongue
Yeah, that is indeed quite a speculation. I've been in good spirits for quite a while. It changed when I thought about being STS/Not polarized. Felt like an emotional 15 yearold again.

I can't find a good answer to that question atm. Perhaps we can't really know anything while incarnated.. though what meaning would 'intelligent infinity' have? That EVERY statement is equally true?

Perhaps whatever conclusions we come to will have an equally plausible counterpart in this finite existance. Now I just let my mind wander.. Wink
Thanks hogey11, that is a good point...

I have difficulties taking action.. Whatever I say will be confused for something else. Words feel meaningless nowadays.

I'm not very physical. I live in a world of reflection and ideal dreams. For I have faith in tomorrow.

Probably have to balance my lower chakras, cause sometimes my physicality embarrases me.. My body makes me nervous :p
(01-27-2012, 07:10 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you friends Smile Liet would you be so kind to expand a little, make it a bit easier for me to grasp. Nothing wrong about writing short and concise, but I feel those words contain more than what I can extract from them :p

I was contemplating the possibility of not being polarized at all. That somehow I've been able to fool myself. I got a burst of energy I had difficulty controlling after that... I need to meditate on this, pronto.
Not being polarized at all? What you are thinking of is "balance" (Meaning you go 50/50 on giving hasted growth(pain/evil/knowledge) and comfort/love to others)
If you merge the extremes (which you ought to, if you are truly balanced), when you haste someones growth, it does not come in the form of malicious intent.
and giving comfort does not nessessarily reatard growth rate down to 0.
Giving from both sides of the coin means increasing both, thus "not increasing polarity"

Quote:That is an interesting point Wander. I mean, what does it 'feel like' to be 30% Service to Others? what about 45% service to others? What about 49% STO. And does going from 49% to 51% FEEL DIFFERENT? I mean, is it palpable? do you get feedback when you cross this important important threshold?

and I've wondered too ... what does a 70% STO person present like? 90%. What are the 'sensations' or the 'experience' of these various 'levels'?
The percent values are basicly the heart chakra compared to the solar plexus,
Heart strength 7 and solar plexus strength 3 would for example mean 70% sto. thats why the "51%"

But this is only true if everyone had the same energetic values which can be spent/focused.... and for harvest into 4th density.
Doesnt take into account that some people are older than others (spiritualy), meditate more frequently and are thus capable of having both extremes in high ammounts which means they'll be harvested towards 5th or higher.
(01-27-2012, 06:32 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Yet I feel that I lose polarity when I tell my self that "All is Well". When I try to remain neutral in all the issues of duality, do I feel indifference or Oneness? When people are considered "evil", I don't agree. I feel my hands are incredibly tied to be as neutral and supporting as possible.

Any thoughts? Or should I expand further?

I''ve thought about this a bit more Wander, and maybe would ask some followup questions:

1) what you call 'indifference', is that the sense of not being moved or agitated by the events you see in front of you? I mean, the sort of things that used to make you angry, or upset, you now reach a state where it doesn't 'bother' you?

2) what is probably more important, do you still have an acute sense of empathy/compassion when you see suffering? if you do, then that is most definitely STO - you are placing/feeling in their shoes as if it was yourself.

you can have number 2 without number 1. Number 1 can disable an individual from making smart, appropriate decisions, because all you have is seething emotion like anger or rage or disappointment in your heart.

with Number 2, you feel the empathy/compassion, and are moved to service when the opportunity arises. There is no 'indifference' in this sense.

Hope that clarifies things Smile

I do feel empathy/compassion.. I think I've just overthought all of this.. Still I've felt like an observer for a while. I need to work on my lower chakras so that I may feel my physical existence Smile
(01-29-2012, 11:07 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I need to work on my lower chakras so that I may feel my physical existence Smile

one does need to be rooted in the earth's field to make effective action here Smile

- -

I've had a lifelong issue with a weak yellow ray chakra ... the first 2 are fine ... but the energies have so often been choked/bottlenecked once they reach the ray of social power.

how one relates to groups ... how one presents their 'public face and persona' ... these are yellow ray issues. I still work on it BigSmile

(01-29-2012, 11:11 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a lifelong issue with a weak yellow ray chakra ... the first 2 are fine ... but the energies have so often been choked/bottlenecked once they reach the ray of social power.
how one relates to groups ... how one presents their 'public face and persona' ... these are yellow ray issues. I still work on it BigSmile
Do know that its possible (as with all things, to reverse engineer)
To fix the issue by working the chakra.... Aswell as fix the chakra by working on the issue.
I'll take a walk in the snow and ground myself BigSmile

I think I might have a little blockage in my sacral chakra, perhaps mostly. Is it enough to meditate and "feel" the area or?..
(01-29-2012, 03:38 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a walk in the snow and ground myself BigSmile
Taking a walk in the forest (or meditating next to/under/with a tree) would do you more good for grounding.

(01-29-2012, 03:38 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I think I might have a little blockage in my sacral chakra, perhaps mostly. Is it enough to meditate and "feel" the area or?..
yes. focusing on that area untill you can feel as much energies churning there as elsewhere means removing the blockage.

I guess my solar plexus isn't really in top shape either, how should I know?

Whenever I feel I'm in conflict I feel a great pulse in that area, and tears start forming in my eyes. I think my "ego" is incredibly weak. I don't take control or show authority often, I just enjoy being around people, listening, giving a hand if needed.

Now this theory is directly in relation to others behaviour. But in our society you kind of need some balls don't you.. Should I just visit a Reiki worker and let her/him tell me what I could do?
(01-31-2012, 04:37 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my solar plexus isn't really in top shape either, how should I know?

how intense is your desire to sprint when being mobile...
how tall is your crown, for how long can you push it to max length and hold it there?
how great is your desire to organize things.
how skilled of a liar are you?
for how long can you stare at your focus without loosing it?.
how great is your ability to find patterns?
how intense is your will to scream/roar louder than physicaly possible?
how intense is your willpower?
how much pride do you take in things you have accomplished or at your reflection (one with a healthy solar plexus sais "f*** yeah")
how well do you adapt to your environment? (do you blend in?)
how actionpacked are your dreams? how fast do you become rested from sleeping?

etz etz etz etz......
(01-31-2012, 05:11 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2012, 04:37 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my solar plexus isn't really in top shape either, how should I know?

how intense is your desire to sprint when being mobile...
how tall is your crown, for how long can you push it to max length and hold it there?
how great is your desire to organize things.
how skilled of a liar are you?
for how long can you stare at your focus without loosing it?.
how great is your ability to find patterns?
how intense is your ability to scream/roar louder than physicaly possible?
how much pride do you take in things you have accomplished or at your reflection (one with a healthy solar plexus sais "f*** yeah")
how well do you adapt to your environment? (do you blend in?)
how actionpacked are your dreams? how fast do you become rested from sleeping?

etz etz etz etz......

Thanks!

It's clear that mine is weak as f*k.. I'm a philosopher, years of "not knowing" has left me insecure and disconnected.

To all these things my mind says :why?

Though I can recall some days when I've felt strong, times when in my dreams I didn't fail. I really appreciate your guidance!

So lets say you had these problems, what would you do? Smile

(01-31-2012, 05:19 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]To all these things my mind says :why?

When i ask myself a question, i always get guided towards figuring it out in one way or another in the following "1sec - 2days".
I dont recieve blind answers (even tho sometimes i want to)...
If its not possible to "figure it out" then i wont come to an answer.

I really dont have any questions that i care to ask anymore Smile

(01-31-2012, 05:19 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]So lets say you had these problems, what would you do? Smile

I DID have these problems.... from age 1-20.
Then again from this summer -> this winter.

The first time i did something about it was by unknowingly meditating in a manner which strengthened all chakras equaly (meh, felt natural.. i thought that was the only kind of meditation there was for a period)

Push the crown upwards and outwards. focus on it and the lower part of your body (the "inbetween" will come along by itself).

The second time i "fixed" it (well, a few weeks left 'till my aura is white again) was after finaly having fully understood how the spectrum and its frequencies actualy work. I'm meditating to frequencies for the two lowest pieces, one for all the passive and one for all the active.

Also i bought myself a citrine crystal, i was skeptic about crystals 'till i got mine.
Altho not all crystals ive bought since have had noticable effects, this one is just WOW when i got it near my body... tried buying a larger citrine later (2 instead of 1 inch long), didnt have any effect at all.
[Image: image002.jpg]
<3
the brown you see in it equals to the colors between orange and pink.
white'ish transparent; lime (and possibly up to turqoise, not sure yet)
I just quickly imagined pushing the crown, and I felt something inside! I will definitely try it out! I just turned 20 Smile

I feel I need that POWER inside to fuel my heart!

My inner guidance says it's the fact that I haven't moved out of my parents house yet. My life situation is quite "hanging", Im going to meditate and figure it out.

Perhaps I should order a Citrine. Would you recommend carrying it around or just when meditating?

Then I guess I could imagine my root stretching the opposite direction of the crown for another effect? Smile

Thank you again, Liethyn.
(01-31-2012, 06:42 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I just quickly imagined pushing the crown, and I felt something inside! I will definitely try it out! I just turned 20 Smile
My inner guidance says it's the fact that I haven't moved out of my parents house yet. My life situation is quite "hanging", Im going to meditate and figure it out.

19 was the age when i moved away from home (now i'm soon 22)... Best thing ive ever done.

(01-31-2012, 06:42 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I need that POWER inside to fuel my heart!

The solar plexus strengthen the heart...
Your heart is put under heavy pressure when preforming high frequency work.
If its not strong enough you'll end up having a heart attack.
(01-31-2012, 06:42 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I should order a Citrine. Would you recommend carrying it around or just when meditating?

Then I guess I could imagine my root stretching the opposite direction of the crown for another effect? Smile

Thank you again, Liethyn.
liethyn is the name i use if liet is taken, my main male/female alter-egos Smile

I wear the citrine 24/7 around my neck (well, hanging infront of the solar plexus)... just in case Smile

Idk if theres a point in imagining longer roots... you could try it tho, if it works, it works.
The "A(without the -)" formation of your legs is equal to the shape of your crown
where the feet = the "passive" outer, stabilizing aspect of the crown
and the thighs -> prostate = whole brain -> thalamus derived, "active" aspect of the crown.

standing meditation..... mmmm.... i'm a tree! ^^
I happen to have some instruction clips on Qi Gong, talking about standing meditation and all BigSmile Did you order your necklace online?
(02-01-2012, 10:17 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I happen to have some instruction clips on Qi Gong, talking about standing meditation and all BigSmile Did you order your necklace online?

I ordered mine online... But if theres a shop near you i'd suggest you to visit it, hold the stone in your hand and go with the one you react stronger with.
I don't think there's anything nearby. I'll just check the web Smile
(02-01-2012, 01:31 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2012, 10:17 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I happen to have some instruction clips on Qi Gong, talking about standing meditation and all BigSmile Did you order your necklace online?

I ordered mine online... But if theres a shop near you i'd suggest you to visit it, hold the stone in your hand and go with the one you react stronger with.

Do you remember from which site you ordered? Smile
(02-02-2012, 01:13 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2012, 01:31 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you remember from which site you ordered? Smile
Many shops sell the product they are displaying in the image, meaning they got just one.
this was one of those cases....

Just search http://www.google.com/prdhp for citrine crystal necklace/pendant/point/rough price range 0-20$ (or smthn).
I found one ^^
Indifference is when you do not even make the choice to be aware of something in the first place. When you choose to say "All is well" you're making a choice to accept everything. I do not know how this could remotely lead to indifference.