Bring4th

Full Version: Monoatomic Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody on this forum have experience with this?
I can't seem to get any real information about it. Read some pages that were negative about it but there were no consistencies about what was wrong. And the positive info has been pretty much consistent. But no solid seeming evidence.
i've been using it every morning a tea spoon with a liter of water for almost two months now - I must say this combined to mostly raw food (lots of salad and sometimes fish or chicken) and occasionally a piece of pizza or steak or ben & jerry's plus meditation each morning after a nice hot and cold shower helped me alot to celarly feel more energetic and sensible to energies and my third eye started to pulsate alot- so i will keep using the stuff and practicing meditation and feeling energies and start to communicate with my "angels" - besides a tea spoon in the morning with a liter of water really keeps the hunger away for hours - so there has to be something about the nutrition in it feeding the body... however as i mentioned so many things above i can't determine whether it was the atomic gold's effect or the combination.
(i use this http://www.monatomicgold.co.uk/ pretty expensive - one jar is approx 2 months in my case)

what i can say is that over the period i have been using it i have no negative symptoms whatsoever - just the opposite...

L/L

AxL
Is there any reason to assume this stuff works? I've examined it myself. But I don't feel enthusiastic about ingesting metals. Even if this is gold which will not react with anything and should therefore be relatively safe.

If it works, how does it work? Why? What research is there on the subject? What are the guarantees that the jar you buy is actually filled with Gold? And do people actually notice improvements? Any insight on long term effects?

There's people claiming that this will damage your long term spiritual growth. And that it is sold by negative entities who sell it to selectively damage the spiritually minded.
well it is made out of barley grass, bee pollen and aloe vera - fully organic - at least this is what it sais on the jar - and i use it as supplement instead of the usual vitamin pills you can get at stores ... so not sure where this negative propaganda is coming from, or whether it is right or only to confuse us...i specifically did not mention the negative hearsay in my earlier post - as i can only judge ithe powder's effects on me - and when i started taking it it was out of the intention to take additonal nutrition and not to enhance spiritual growth to be honest ...

however i did especially notice my third eye to be way more active - and i had never had a feeling of a third eye at all - all my life -
now due to the fact that i started meditating, spiritual seeking, eating different, and taking the monatomic gold all in basically
the same time period it is hard to say which of the saidi s the "key factor" i'd say all of them go hand in hand and support the other...

I will now start to work on sensing and feeling energies more and more - and time will tell if i will have difficulties with that, which i should have in regards to the negative hearsay about the monatomic gold - and as for any research you will have to depend on what they offer on their website which is quite alot... just my 2 cents:

Essential reading: If, like us, you're intrigued by the story of monatomic gold, we advise you to do some research yourself. For more astounding information on Monatomic Gold and it's potential, please read about David Hudson's fascinating research by clicking here.

Sumerian Gods: For information on the Annunaki, the gods of the Sumerians, please see the excellent work of Zecharia Sitchin by clicking here.

More Sumerian Gods: More reading on the Annunaki http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

Monatomic Elements:Stunning information on monatomic elements at http://www.halexandria.org/dward479.htm

The Ultimate Secret of Freemasonary?: Could monatomic gold and the powerul properties it posesses be the ultimate secret passed down through the ages by freemasons? Decide for yourself with the books of freemasonic researcher Laurence Gardner.

L/L

AxL
Good luck Xsl, there's too many questions for me personally.

And you're right, we can't even discern if the fear mongers about monatomic gold are just spreading fud or facts. So we should not depend too much on their conclusions. Most likely the fud is just fud.

fairyfarmgirl

(07-21-2009, 06:51 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]well it is made out of barley grass, bee pollen and aloe vera - fully organic - at least this is what it sais on the jar - and i use it as supplement instead of the usual vitamin pills you can get at stores ... so not sure where this negative propaganda is coming from, or whether it is right or only to confuse us...i specifically did not mention the negative hearsay in my earlier post - as i can only judge ithe powder's effects on me - and when i started taking it it was out of the intention to take additonal nutrition and not to enhance spiritual growth to be honest ..
L/L

AxL

Good Greetings:

So why is it called monatomic gold if it contains no gold? According to the Michaels Gold is a mineral that slows down the vibrational field. It does not speed things up... To speed up and tune in copper bracelets work wonders for this as well as regularly holding amythest and flourite crystals. (Michael's Gemstone Dictionary, JP Van Hulle)

I wonder if Ra ever spoke of this as well. I will have to see what the Beings that Edgar C Casey worked with say about ingesting Gold.

I would shy away from ingesting any metals except that are naturally occurring as micro-nutriments found in vegetables and fruits.

fairyfarmgirl
(07-21-2009, 07:11 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck Xsl, there's too many questions for me personally.

And you're right, we can't even discern if the fear mongers about monatomic gold are just spreading fud or facts. So we should not depend too much on their conclusions. Most likely the fud is just fud.
The negative info I read had a large hole in what they said which made me not believe it.
So I ended up trying it anyways right before bed. 3 nights, each dream driving a car in the dark while the third night I met myself in the dream. It was some kind of demonstration where they show us our "real" self. My self would not aknowledge me but there was also a boy that was not me but was suposed to be part of my self. I looked at other tables in the room and others had multiple "selves" and some had an animal as the second "self".
I'm sure this stuff had an effect on these dreams but the symbology in the dreams makes me wonder if this stuff is good.
Would you like to explain what that hole was you've found xsl?

Purely on your Gut feeling Xsl, And I don't care if that's subjective, I just want your opinion, does it work for you? You seem to indicate it does without actually saying so.

I must admit I've thought about buying a jar myself. But I have absolutely no reason to assume it will have any effect other than that the guy selling me the stuff tells me so... This is obviously not good enough. So I wouldn't mind some more valuable opinions.
This is the first negative info I read...http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml

If what he said was true it would be logical to just put it in the water supply just like flouride. Easiest way to influence the masses. But to say they want to make us slaves or take over by only getting it to the very few curious individuals does not make sense.
Whoa, I am blown away! Totally astonished...astounded...incredulous!!!

Where's the monotomic gold?

Check the ingredients:

Ingredients: Evolution contains West Australian Native Bee Pollen, Barley Grass certified organic, Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) certified organic and Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) certified organic. It is also the only natural superfood to contain large amounts of naturally occurring Monatomic Gold, Iridium and Rhodium.

Key words here being 'naturally occurring.'

Folks, these are excellent ingredients. They are superfoods. I've been consuming superfoods like barley grass, maca, bee pollen, bluegreen algae, etc. for 25 years. They're great stuff and really do supercharge the body and mind.

But I don't see anything special about this particular formula or brand. You can buy similar formulations at your local health food store or from independent distributors of various superfoods. I've seen formulations that I would consider better.

I definitely recommend the consumption of superfoods, but I think that website is waaaaaaaay overhyped. The negative comments probably came from the hype, not the ingredients themselves.
(07-21-2009, 09:53 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I would shy away from ingesting any metals except that are naturally occurring as micro-nutriments found in vegetables and fruits.

According to the list of ingredients, that's what this is. It's just a formula of a few common superfoods. Sure, they contain naturally-occurring metals. What makes them superfoods is that they are more potent than cultivated fruits & veggies. They're wonderful ingredients. But again, you can buy them at any health food store, on amazon.com, from distributors, etc.
(07-21-2009, 01:49 PM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]Mind you, the 'becoming a light being' bit down the page was cool! There's an easier way though. Don't eat or drink anything for just 3 months (yes, ONLY 3 MONTHS - NOT 9!) and you become a Light Being™.

Actually Taha, your approach will result in people becoming light beings in only about 3-4 days, since they are not drinking anything either. Come to think of it, if you include not breathing anything (just add a little plastic wrap over the tin foil) you can achieve light being status in as little as 3 minutes! Granted, this approach is not for everyone, as this rapid a transition from human being to light being can involve some rather frantic motion toward the ah.. end. As I understand it, the other two transitions are somewhat more peaceful, shall we say.

3D Sunset
(07-21-2009, 02:08 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, I am blown away! Totally astonished...astounded...incredulous!!!

Check the ingredients:

Ingredients: Evolution contains West Australian Native Bee Pollen, Barley Grass certified organic, Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) certified organic and Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) certified organic. It is also the only natural superfood to contain large amounts of naturally occurring Monatomic Gold, Iridium and Rhodium.

Folks, these are excellent ingredients. They are superfoods. I've been consuming superfoods like barley grass, maca, bee pollen, bluegreen algae, etc. for 25 years. They're great stuff and really do supercharge the body and mind.

But I don't see anything special about this particular formula or brand. You can buy similar formulations at your local health food store or from independent distributors of various superfoods. I've seen formulations that I would consider better.

I definitely recommend the consumption of superfoods, but I think that website is waaaaaaaay overhyped. The negative comments probably came from the hype, not the ingredients themselves.
(07-21-2009, 09:53 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I would shy away from ingesting any metals except that are naturally occurring as micro-nutriments found in vegetables and fruits.

According to the list of ingredients, that's what this is. It's just a formula of a few common superfoods. Sure, they contain naturally-occurring metals. What makes them superfoods is that they are more potent than cultivated fruits & veggies. They're wonderful ingredients. But again, you can buy them at any health food store, on amazon.com, from distributors, etc.
Some good info, glad I found someone else that uses this stuff also. My particular stuff is powder that seems to be from volcanic soil. I find that there are a few different sources of this stuff but in the meantime I am going to experiment (something I haven't done in a looong time).
(07-21-2009, 03:10 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Some good info, glad I found someone else that uses this stuff also. My particular stuff is powder that seems to be from volcanic soil. I find that there are a few different sources of this stuff but in the meantime I am going to experiment (something I haven't done in a looong time).

To be clear, I have not used this particular brand. My point is that their ingredients are no different from many similar products I have used, and that are widely available. They are foods!

I use wild bluegreen algae that grows in a lake rich in volcanic ash. The whole selling point is that plants are able to take nutrients from the soil and make them available for use by the human body. From what I understand, those minerals/nutrients aren't assimilable when consumed as dirt.

I bought a product called 'Etherium Gold' many years ago and later wondered why I did that. I decided not to use it, because it seemed to be...dirt! I still have it. I am open to reconsidering my conclusion, if anyone can offer any info on it.

fairyfarmgirl

(07-21-2009, 02:08 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, I am blown away! Totally astonished...astounded...incredulous!!!

Check the ingredients:

Good Greeting Bring4thMonica and All:

LOL. I was speaking out of turn concerning the ingesting of gold as a metal in large amounts--- not contained in micro nutriments.

These foods are superfoods and good to eat as well!

Thank you, Monica for speaking up!

--fairyfarmgirl
Just an aside: Superfoods, like anything else, affect different bodies differently. Folks with adrenal issues really might want to consider approaching these more carefully; over-stimulating already over-stimulated adrenals can cause tremendously negative side-effects. My unsolicited advice: Use with caution. Start with a small amount and gradually work up to the proper amount for your needs. If blood pressure goes wonky, cut back.

One more thing: Even formulas that work really well eventually hit their peak in terms of increased benefits; really often the benefits actually decrease after that point. So then one might consider utilizing an alternative formula, one that works on different aspects of the body, using the alternative until it reaches its peak, and then return to the original formula and just alternate between the two. Eventually one or both of the formulas may need to be altered or replaced entirely. It's an ongoing process.
plur
Very good points, pluralone! Some superfoods are stimulating and others are not.
A couple of years ago I bought some 'Etherium Gold™' after research about Manna and White powder Gold. The modern day derivatives which attempt to make such changes as these acient recipies. WPG was considered by some to be carried around in the covanent of truth along with a recipy of how tomake it. Either coming from Moses and/or King Solomon. (if any of that last bit was true anyway)

From my knowledge the 'products' in discussion only do a part of what they are intended to do. As clearly they are diluted with probably really fine flour or something silly.

I stopped using it a while ago afte Ithought I had outlived it's usefulness, but while I did take it for about 6 months I felt like I had increased sucsess with meditations and such. However we have all head of a placebo also. This theory I never ruled out, as the majority of people here know, our awareness/consiosness is what makes our reality.

Nowadays I feed my plants some of it, sprinkling it onto the base/exposing roots to do so to get direct contact, and well the plant is not dead to say the least.
Sirius Wrote:From my knowledge the 'products' in discussion only do a part of what they are intended to do. As clearly they are diluted with probably really fine flour or something silly.

Curious: Where did you get this information? I've researched this to some extent, and have never found a superfood product that contained any sort of gluten or blatantly useless fillers. I mean, barley grass is inexpensive enough that they could just use more of that and not even bother with purchasing, much less adding, nonsense fillers.
Just raving pointlessly. my bottle of Etherium Gold says it contains 600mg of trace monatomic minerals out of a 28.3g jar. It makes no mention of wht the rest of the contents are, Sand may probably be closer than flour Tongue

It still dissolves in water however.
Sirius, would you please provide label information for me: Names of product, company, and distributor, plus any other identifying features that might help me locate this exact product on the web? Or maybe the web site where you ordered it..? I looked up "Etherium Gold" but got too many hits; not specific enough, I'm afraid.

Just curious, and since I'm not a cat (right now) (hee) it won't kill me to do some research.
plur
http://www.synergy-health.co.uk/suppleme..._gold.html

the exact source I used 2 years ago Tongue

What that says about the effects being electro-magnetic rather than bio chemical is what my own research eventually found. Unfortunately I can't source it as it was so long ago now, Tomorrow I'll try going through my old writing and find what I wrote about WPG. I'm sure I wrote something about it.

'til then,
Love and Light Smile
Harmonic Innerprizes is the maker. on the bottom of the bottle. www.harmonicinnerprizes.com hope this helps.
As I said before, maybe not directly. I came to this productafter following things as WPG, Manna, and the one I forgot philosophers stone. So I bit into this apple with much joy. Personally, I think it is an item of spiritual learning. Just as everything else is. I'm not saying everybody should use it either. Such lessons can be learnt in other ways. However I learnt an aweful lot from it all, with the experience also. I had a browse of the manufacturers website, never done it before Tongue there is alot of stuff on there, to say the least.

Love and Light (again)
Sirius Wrote:I'm not saying everybody should use it either.

You know, I noticed that - and appreciated it very much.

Thanks, too, for the links. I used a product many years ago; it was called "Emerald Greens", and it's another type of superfood. It was really helpful for a while -- I used it for close to a year. These can be tremendously supportive of physical health, and 'as above, so below', by extension, spiritual balance as well. My opinion, but I think that's similar to what you were saying about it being "an item of spiritual learning. Just as everything else is.".

It's interesting that the Monoatomic Gold site does not offer any information regarding the source of this material (other than it's "naturally occurring") or the processes by which it was derived from its source. That's really quite scary to me. Why would they think that information wasn't important? Do they have a reason to obfuscate? (hee; sorry - I just like that word). And that there are also products named "Etherium Black" and " - Pink", the implication, in my mind, is that "Gold" does not necessarily refer to gold, as in "au".

Oh my goodness. Ok, I finally found the ingredients list. It was well buried; had to look for it, and the print is incredibly tiny unless you click on the label and get another window to open it up (which is not given as an obvious option). This stuff, much like the calcium supplement I currently take, has been scraped up off the bottom of "an ancient seabed". That the label lists "silica" separately from the "70 other mineral elements" is an indication that silica is a separate item, probably the low-cost additive. Hey. There are much less expensive ways of getting what is probably essentially the same stuff. For instance:

http://www.mezotrace.com/?page=products

This is a site that provides product info; you can probably find Mezotrace products in your local health food/supplements store. Good stuff, and I think it's pretty much the same thing as the "Etherium [insert color preference here]" products, just different labeling (and price).

Thanks again for the info!
plur
http://www.halexandria.org/dward479.htm got some good info on there actually.

Turning your DNA into a superconductor is pretty much the applied effect of monoatomic elements.

Saying this though the one and only conflict I had with all of this are the 'energetic changes' which are happening and will increase in frequency until, supposedly 2012. My thoughts could not determine weather it would exempt me from the energies, or intensify the energies. This was the main reason I thought to take it, among many others.

What do you think?

I remember while browsing to buy some etherium gold(i would certainly agree we are not talking about the element Au, maybe this would be the defining difference of WPG and the modern day substitute.) the aulterra really caught my attention. It seemed a more direct version of what etherium gold had offered, but I had done no research on it, so I chose not to.

http://www.synergy-health.co.uk/suppleme...terra.html

By the phrase 'Research also shows Aulterra's ability to optimize DNA function.' what is DNA optimisation really? to my undertanding it is or it isnt? the etherium gold/WPG made the DNA into a superconductor and made all of the DNA group up together. Placing in DNA in certain concetrated areas in the body may be a quicker way for DNA to 'mutate' all of the DNA inside a body, as they are in such a small space touching?
(07-23-2009, 07:47 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]Turning your DNA into a superconductor is pretty much the applied effect of monoatomic elements.
Eh you mean like a true super conductor as defined in physics? Is that really true? Do you have references about this?

Super conductivity is really cool. But is it healthy? To me it sounds a bit like getting bitten by a radioactive spider, or getting zapped by a cosmic ray centrifuge. In comics that looks awesome, but trying it in real life might just end you up dead or looking very silly... Or more likely both...

If you say you feel it works, I will believe you. But it has to be for some other reason than your DNA turning into superconductive elements.

Btw, has anyone bothered asking Quo about how it works and if so, why? This might give us some good insights.
(07-27-2009, 03:42 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]yes you are right - the first day when i noticed it gone too intensei stopped - yesterday i also tried it on the heart, then navel then solarplexus - I could feel the magnet when placed upon the centres - however the intensity was very low - thea heart was still ok - the other two were very low from the feeling ... i generally seem to have my 3rd eye - throat and heart chakras activated the most - I like the magnet experiment though a lot - it really seem to have an impact - so lets see how its going to play out on the long run

I think in my experience. You can consider chakra's like capacitators in this way. It's easy to charge the 3rd eye because it's naturally sensitive and has a smaller capacity. The throat is also a relatively small chakra. The navel is the strongest. Heart is somewhere below the navel and above the rest. I believe the root should be at least as strong. Though it is harder for me to access the root so I cannot vouch for this.

Since the capacity is bigger you need to add more energy to get a similar feeling. But and this is why I suggested it, it's also harder to overload it for that reason.

After my first initiation in which something happened to my energy body my solarplexus or navel chakra was glowing constantly for 2 weeks. At first I thought it was going to drive me nuts. But it turned out quite bearable and I regretted feeling it cool off to a more normal level when it did.
So i've been taking this powder form of mono gold that i'm guessing is derived from soil. A week and a half now and I feel so much better physically and maybe mentally also. I feel just awesome and extremely positive. I feel like I did when I was younger. I've been having arthritic pains and this got rid of them it seems. I'm thinking of giving this to my mother who is now in my care. She has rheumatoid arthritis and is wheelchair bound. Anybody know if it might help with Rh Arthritis?

fairyfarmgirl

Pickle:

arthritis is more an endocrine system dis-ease than a joint disease. It shows up in the joints but its root cause is in poor liver function and build up of toxicity in the body.

Treat the liver and improve liver function and the arthritis will naturally improve. Further, many herbalist suggest that bentonite clay is a natural colloidal mineral that has the ability to absorb 900 yds of toxins with just a single tbs doseage. in conjunction with psyllium or another fiber source, the effects on toxin elimination in the body are quite excellent. Through the use of colloidal silver, eating natural unprocessed and organic foods as much as possible, adding bentonite clay to diet at the first signs of any illness rapidly moves it through and out of the body. it is inexpensive, not at all unpleasant tasting, in fact it has no taste, and promotes healthy colon function which is in fact the best way to stay healthy anyway.

This site has a comprehensive database of herbs and how to use them to assist in the healing of arthritis.

http://www.holisticonline.com/Remedies/A...gingNettle

Also, There is a fellow in Canada doing wonders with Cannabis Oil Extract to heal so much. It is of course illegal due to the powers that think they be in charge wanting to make lots of money from others suffering. But here is the video link for this amazing medicine that is easy to make and readily available in nature... http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/

I wish your mother well.

fairyfarmgirl
(07-29-2009, 12:56 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]So i've been taking this powder form of mono gold that i'm guessing is derived from soil. A week and a half now and I feel so much better physically and maybe mentally also. I feel just awesome and extremely positive. I feel like I did when I was younger. I've been having arthritic pains and this got rid of them it seems. I'm thinking of giving this to my mother who is now in my care. She has rheumatoid arthritis and is wheelchair bound. Anybody know if it might help with Rh Arthritis?

'Energetic' Gold? what you say is how I felt, but it doesent take long to forget how you used to feel if that makes sense.

What I am wandering though if the everyday use of the sbstance is actually what is bad about it. These days I take it if/when I feel. kinda averages out twice a month, sometimes not at all or a few times in a week.

I think if one see's and feels the potential of monatomic elements, it would be wise to be careful not to get hooked. not on the substance itself but the wellbeing associated with it. Could be good or bad, I haven't made up my mind hehe.

An interesting experement may be to try and meditate about these things entering your system, see if you can get the same effect. In this way you don't use as much, limiting harm if there is any to be done, but also realising your own power over that of the 'gold'

Love and Light
@fairyfarmgirl - I have Bentonite and Psyllium though I haven't taken the Psyllium after the first time. I'll see if the Bentonite does anything for her. We have her on a strict organic vegetarian diet now, some of it raw. Thanks for the info.

@Sirius - I had a tingling at my upper lip for the first week and half. I feel better every day but I think the uphill trend in the more strength/more energy is leveling off. I'm going to see if the feeling stays this way or goes away when I stop taking it. I also notice my food has an immediate effect after eating now, like a good feeling spreads through the body after eating good raw foods and a weird not-good feeling after eating junk like Ruffles out of the vending machine at work. VERY strange being able to feel my food ingesting! I found instructions on how to make the kind of monoatomic gold I have, or rather ORMUS.

So those of you that are trying out the magnet idea, how is it going so far?
Weird! Only after reading your post did I remember, my lip did go all tingelly when I first started taking the stuff. I thought that it was the electro-magnetic effect being felt in sensitive area?
Pages: 1 2