Bring4th

Full Version: The words we write here on bring4th shed a Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not privy to the advanced statistics on this site, but I do see some simple numbers. For eg:

* most times I jump in, there may be 5-7 members online, but there will be 25+ guests or unregistered users. Most of these guests would have come from search engines, some not even being aware of what the Law of One is depending on what terms got them here (for eg, they might be searching for 2012 related stuff). So we write, and they read.

* the site is ranked 250 000 in terms of popularity of ALL websites in the world. This might sound like we don't count, but be aware, that once you hit the top 100 000, you are considered worthy of note, and a site that has traction. Considering the relative obscurity of the Ra material, even in spiritual circles, being this high in the rankings is quite a feat. The fact that this is a forum and the text is so easily indexible is a big advantage.

* simple story short, what we write, discuss, and even argue over is read by people who arrive here via the most unexpected of ways. And what they get, is a high burst frequency of love/light, for we are all pouring our understandings and wisdoms into the words that we chain together.

it might not feel like we are changing the world, but we are changing the consciousnesses of all those that pass through. And that is worth a brief, happy self-reflection Smile

- -

(01-29-2012, 03:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]* simple story short, what we write, discuss, and even argue over is read by people who arrive here via the most unexpected of ways. And what they get, is a high burst frequency of love/light
Or complete and utter bullshit.

(01-29-2012, 04:18 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2012, 03:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]* simple story short, what we write, discuss, and even argue over is read by people who arrive here via the most unexpected of ways. And what they get, is a high burst frequency of love/light
Or complete and utter bullshit.

thank you Zen. That helped me work through some catalyst I've been struggling with. It concerns Death. Death takes the light, and leaves behind all the 'bullshit'. I have not yet completed that process (metaphorically). namaste.
Well the internet is like us, we can find anything conceivable in it.

Today more then ever we have access to all sort of information and great diversity of opinions, beliefs and theories.

Ra said that if their channeling helped just one person it would be worth it, it has helped tens of thousands. Similarly, some (but not all, as zen pointed out) conversations we have here are one of a kind and arguably the leading edge of human thought in some philosophical subdivisions. But even the "bullshit" helps people, I think at certain stages of spiritual development people are attracted to something that they will later discover to be untrue but as long as at the moment of learning it they feel inspired to continue on their path then so be it.

I think the guest phenomenon is interesting, I suppose alot of people who like this material are shy or prefer to observe rather than participate. One time I met someone from this forum in person who I've never seen post before but who had read every topic I had read and had well developed opinions not only on the Law of One but also on the behaviour of members on this forum.
(01-29-2012, 08:10 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]some (but not all, as zen pointed out) conversations we have here are one of a kind and arguably the leading edge of human thought in some philosophical subdivisions.
Even a blind squirrel will eventually find an acorn. But as far as leading edge of thought? I'd argue not, if by 'thought' you meant something like Ra's idea of the 'adept' - or what may be articulated from personal experience and knowledge of the types of principles related by Ra. There are other forums for that where the participants have long gone past Green vMeme valuing. Generally, the demographic here is 'leading edge' only with respect to the larger population taken as a whole. So perhaps part of a widely trodden 'front' (of say, that upper 10%), but just not quite pioneering (that .1%, a la the 'Hero's Journey'). Green vMeme info such as DW, Carla/Q'uo and others convey would be included as that front. In other words, the vast majority of observations here are only going to 'help' 1st tier valuers.

It seems that Ra's 'different slant' was provided with some foreknowledge of the particular confusions we were working with as a society, and given those, intended to clarify principles leading to unity. That is, blended within the answers given to Don's remarkably cogent questions.

As a general rule, you're going to help other seekers through your own efforts, when those efforts are true. Any honest approach itself is a path which tends to and reveals a unity which is shared.

(01-29-2012, 12:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are other forums for that where the participants have long gone past Green vMeme valuing.

would you be able to post a short list of what these other forums might be? I am genuinely unaware of where advanced spirituality is discussed on the internet, apart from here and maybe Divine Cosmos.
(01-29-2012, 12:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2012, 08:10 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]some (but not all, as zen pointed out) conversations we have here are one of a kind and arguably the leading edge of human thought in some philosophical subdivisions.
Even a blind squirrel will eventually find an acorn. But as far as leading edge of thought? I'd argue not, if by 'thought' you meant something like Ra's idea of the 'adept' - or what may be articulated from personal experience and knowledge of the types of principles related by Ra. There are other forums for that where the participants have long gone past Green vMeme valuing. Generally, the demographic here is 'leading edge' only with respect to the larger population taken as a whole. So perhaps part of a widely trodden 'front' (of say, that upper 10%), but just not quite pioneering (that .1%, a la the 'Hero's Journey'). Green vMeme info such as DW, Carla/Q'uo and others convey would be included as that front. In other words, the vast majority of observations here are only going to 'help' 1st tier valuers.

It seems that Ra's 'different slant' was provided with some foreknowledge of the particular confusions we were working with as a society, and given those, intended to clarify principles leading to unity. That is, blended within the answers given to Don's remarkably cogent questions.

As a general rule, you're going to help other seekers through your own efforts, when those efforts are true. Any honest approach itself is a path which tends to and reveals a unity which is shared.

What's a green vmeme?

Ra's insight on archetypes is far ahead of academia's current understanding of the mind so any discussions we have shedding light on that topic are leading edge in my opinion. And while I know many people who I suspect are wanderers only some are on a conscious spiritual path and I don't think they discuss spiritual topics as in depth as we do in this forum.

Like plenum said, where do you think more leading edge conversations are taking place?
The majority of humanity are not adepts and could benefit by the exchanges taking place on this site. Thus we are in a position to influence many seekers who are not advanced in their studies of spiritual principles. The sites of more advanced neophytes are limited in value to the general public.

I personally feel that The Ra Material is the most accurate channeling available today, and that any familiarity with it can be highly beneficial for most seekers. I'm grateful for the understanding generated by the material and share it with anyone interested.
(01-29-2012, 12:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Generally, the demographic here is 'leading edge' only with respect to the larger population taken as a whole. So perhaps part of a widely trodden 'front' (of say, that upper 10%), but just not quite pioneering (that .1%, a la the 'Hero's Journey'). Green vMeme info such as DW, Carla/Q'uo and others convey would be included as that front. In other words, the vast majority of observations here are only going to 'help' 1st tier valuers.

Zenmaster, one can learn from anything or anyone. Is DW David Wilcox? He is a person in the media with a certain audience. Ra/Q'uo have an audience. Are you saying they have more influence because of the wider reach that an individual has? Or are you talking about a specific type of information? Please clarify; I am not sure what you mean here.
(01-29-2012, 12:16 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I am genuinely unaware of where advanced spirituality is discussed on the internet, apart from here and maybe Divine Cosmos.
From what I've read, the blogs and articles centered around the Theosophical teachings and the growing 'Integral' movement.

(01-29-2012, 08:45 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]What's a green vmeme?
It's one of the valuing memes explained in Spiral Dynamics.

(01-29-2012, 08:45 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra's insight on archetypes is far ahead of academia's current understanding of the mind
Ra's explanation is a metaphysical philosophy that really has no place in academia yet. Only attempt I know of is Stephen Tyman's book. The inner aspects of consciousness generally has no real place in academia. These archetypes are meant to be processed with respect to a spontaneous, subjective, intuitive view which is not amenable to study.

So no academic treatment will be forthcoming for a long time probably.
However, David Chalmers, Gregg Rosenberg, and others are attempting to introduce a viable model where mind (that is, a principle of mind, rather than matter) is primary.

(01-29-2012, 08:45 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]so any discussions we have shedding light on that topic are leading edge in my opinion.
You're going to have interpretations of the archetypal principles necessarily based on the limitations individual values. Within that valuing system, you can work out more opportunity for yourself and others through discussion of the archetypes. I'd have to agree that the archetypal info is a great map

(01-29-2012, 08:45 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]And while I know many people who I suspect are wanderers only some are on a conscious spiritual path and I don't think they discuss spiritual topics as in depth as we do in this forum.
That's true, a person doesn't have to post on the internet to pursue consciousness.
(01-29-2012, 11:25 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, one can learn from anything or anyone.
That is true, the entire creation speaks about itself whether self-consciously or not.
(01-29-2012, 11:25 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Is DW David Wilcox?
Yep, although it's Wilcock.

(01-29-2012, 11:25 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]He is a person in the media with a certain audience. Ra/Q'uo have an audience. Are you saying they have more influence because of the wider reach that an individual has?
Wilcock's and Carla's audience is the generally the Green vMeme. Don's questions and concerns reflected more 2nd-tier valuing, therefore Wilcock and Qu'o have the larger audience at the moment.

I find that this site is a major beacon in the grand scheme of things. We, in the 3rd Density, operating behind the veil, have a little community dedicated to the seeking and implementation of the Law of One, and so close to Harvest/Ascension as well. I would say that's a pretty major achievement on humanity's end.

I wonder if there were ever any internet forums in past 3D planet civilizations based on the LOO or if this is a first in Creation, or if they even had 'internet'? Tongue
(02-02-2012, 03:17 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I find that this site is a major beacon in the grand scheme of things. We, in the 3rd Density, operating behind the veil, have a little community dedicated to the seeking and implementation of the Law of One, and so close to Harvest/Ascension as well. I would say that's a pretty major achievement on humanity's end.

I had a dream the other night that we were all on a bus (me and all the other members of bring4th) and we were spreading love and light. (like throwing flowers at people)

rather fanciful, I know Tongue

- -

(02-02-2012, 03:17 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there were ever any internet forums in past 3D planet civilizations based on the LOO or if this is a first in Creation, or if they even had 'internet'? Tongue

I think what we have today is a hardware crutch replacing what used to be natural. There is a natural ability to directly connect to anyone known, or anyone "calling", if we expanded our consciousness enough. Channeling is becoming more common, thing is, we could do that with everyone, if everyone would expand to that awareness instead of believing that hardware is the only way.

Something of interest, someone/thing whispered in my ear a connection between the words belief and Belial.
(02-02-2012, 03:52 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2012, 03:17 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I find that this site is a major beacon in the grand scheme of things. We, in the 3rd Density, operating behind the veil, have a little community dedicated to the seeking and implementation of the Law of One, and so close to Harvest/Ascension as well. I would say that's a pretty major achievement on humanity's end.

I had a dream the other night that we were all on a bus (me and all the other members of bring4th) and we were spreading love and light. (like throwing flowers at people)

rather fanciful, I know Tongue

- -

Did the flowers we throw end up throwing flowers of their own which in turn threw more tiny flowers? Since, y'know, the love and light we all work to spread ripples and echoes forever and whatnot. Wink

(02-02-2012, 04:02 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2012, 03:17 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there were ever any internet forums in past 3D planet civilizations based on the LOO or if this is a first in Creation, or if they even had 'internet'? Tongue

I think what we have today is a hardware crutch replacing what used to be natural. There is a natural ability to directly connect to anyone known, or anyone "calling", if we expanded our consciousness enough. Channeling is becoming more common, thing is, we could do that with everyone, if everyone would expand to that awareness instead of believing that hardware is the only way.

Something of interest, someone/thing whispered in my ear a connection between the words belief and Belial.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I've drawn the connection before between texting, internet forums, and pretty much any form of telecommunication as being technological, external, indirect forms of telepathy. Our minds are connecting with one another and in the end what we're really doing is transmitting our thoughts to each other in real time without being in the same vicinity, are we not?

We can see alot of technological capabilities we have today as being externalized add-ons/extensions to/of consciousness.

For example: Google = Akashic Records, ask it anything, ye shall receive, a carpenter can learn hacking, a farmer can learn quantum physics, random people can learn the nature of reality Wink

I read through the Belial link. First off, the manner in which Cayce speaks when he is in trance/channeling has a sophistication to the speech similar to Ra. I also didn't catch the belief = Belial reference in there but it was interesting to read up on the children of the Law of One v. the sons of Belial in Atlantis.
(02-02-2012, 04:09 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I also didn't catch the belief = Belial reference in there

I just mentioned it in passing. It is a keyword given to me to cause a movement to find meaning. Whatever the connection is, I am sure it will be enlightening during the search itself.
(02-02-2012, 04:02 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

I think what we have today is a hardware crutch replacing what used to be natural. There is a natural ability to directly connect to anyone known, or anyone "calling", if we expanded our consciousness enough.

I agree with everything you said up until there. I read somewhere that 3D cetaceans (dolphins, whales, porpoises) on Earth communicate telepathically, there's no evidence for this but it makes sense to me. I think on most other 3D solar systems which didn't/don't have as thick of a veil as Earth (and Mars and Maldek) has (and had) the entities communicated telepathically, verbal communication is probably something relatively uncommon in our universe. The internet is a verbal equivalent of telepathic concept communication and it's interesting to consider if other 3D societies had it before, I'd say there probably was at least one because of the sheer number of other planets in our universe alone, but most 3D societies probably had a telepathic internet. However, it's much more difficult to tweak the mind than it is to tweak hardware and software, right now we have the rare opportunity to learn about how the conduits which allow the Internet to exist function and how to tweak them and use them in different ways for different ends.