Bring4th

Full Version: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you please send me some of your Love?

I have just had a very powerful experience.

I have some extremely heavy things that I need to process right now, but I don't really know what I am thinking or feeling. It is very raw and overwhelming.

There is deep sadness and pain, but within it are the seeds of true healing and long-term happiness.

I don't want to take any energy from anyone. Certainly not in an STS, in a taking, or hungry way, and I don't want this Love energy to cover or block out the pain or keep me from learning and feeling what I need to. I need to feel and process these things fully. I just feel overwhelmed.

I won't be able to be in physical contact with the one who loves me the most on this planet for some time. She won't be able to help care for me today because of physical distance...I can't reach her sanctuary just yet, but this is so powerful.....I just feel like I need some support now.

I can't remember when the last time I felt something so strongly.

If you will, brothers and sisters, please send me a bit of your love.

Thank you.

Love to all
I think some Ascension pictures will help focus your mind and heart:

[Image: fo3Gd.jpg]

[Image: QrGzW.jpg]

[Image: qsajg.gif]

- -

and some words too:

Pablisimo has seen the moon
he has seen he has seen the moon

in the fullness of her light
the things unseen he has seen

but then the light, it wanes
and soon darkness, appears

and all is dark, so dark
where are the things, the seen?

but do not doubt, the light returns
your friends arrive, bearing torches

and what has been seen, seen before
will be always bright, in love's light.

- -

excuse the presumption here. (if my words don't fit your situation).

blessings friend.
(01-29-2012, 03:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think some Ascension pictures will help focus your mind and heart:

- -
and some words too:

blessings friend.

Thank you.

These pictures...but even more so your words are helping me. I don't know where they came from, but they do fit.

As I type through tears, amongst the maelstrom of everything else I feel.....gratitude for your kindness tonight.

Thank you, friend.

Love to all
Oh Pablisimo, I'm so sorry to hear of your distress! LOVE and HUGS being sent right now!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

It's never STS to ask for help or receive love energy. Love is abundant and infinite.

I just zapped you with LOVE just now and saw a vision of you surrounded by dark clouds and an intense thunderstorm, and I sent the SUN who is shining brightly, and the clouds parted and you are standing in a green grassy meadow, with blue skies and warmth from the Sun, clearing all the confusion.

I will continue to hold that image.
The clouds are parting and letting the Sun shine. Allow yourself to rest in that sunny meadow, as a trusting newborn baby. All is well. You are loved!

Sent you some Smile
I hope you feel better soon, in the mean time I hope you use this catalyst as efficiently as possible, it will pass and you'll be stronger coming out of it.
Hold strong brother. You will feel like a new being when it is over. The fall is challenging.
sending u love brother . i hold you and your spirit in my heart

norral Heart

Meerie

How are you doing, Pablo?
At the time of your posting, I did not know what to answer, so I just clicked on "like". So I obviously did not like you feeling so down, but I just figured, as someone else put it so aptly,
a "like" is like a hug.
Feel hugged and comforted by this community Smile
well whatever it was, Meerie, I hope it wasn't as bad or as terrifying as this experience that ayadew went through:

please help

his thread has exactly the same title Tongue with the exception of a capital p that is.

chilling.

I hope things are stabilizing for you Pablismo. All the support and love you need always is right there for you. Have faith brother, you are not alone.Heart
Thanks Plenum. I'm reading that thread and it's helping me as well.
[attachment=770]

Heart

hey, how can i make my picture bigger? like in plenum's post? thanks!
WOW everyone, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so blessed and loved by this community. I really do. Thank you thank you thank you all.. your support helped me get through.

I am doing better now. In fact, I feel like a new man. There is a lightness in my being now, a sense of relief and peace that is indescribable.

I realize now, upon reflection, what happened that day. I had been meditating a lot over the last week and pondering deeply many things. I finally made a visit to a Sikh Gurdwara a couple days before where I made my peace, once and for all with traditional religion. I thanked Guru Nanak as I breathed in for his universal love and blessings, and as I breathed out I forgave all of those dark ones that twisted the teaches of genuine Light-bringers -- most poignantly Nanak, but others I'm sure you can guess -- and even those who outright created negative religions. This is something that I really needed to do as I had been carrying alot of pain around about the corruptions.

That was just the backdrop and why I'd been meditating so much. The day I posted this thread, I received some intense negative catalyst where I was badly misjudged and mistreated by someone who was supposed to be very spiritual. I realize now that was a message to help me better see how much my own-self judgement was affecting me, and that it wasn't fair either. He was simply an outer mirror. Later that day I had a profound meditation at one of the sacred sites on earth, Glastonbury Tor.

Though it wasn't clear at the time, thanks to some research and extremely helpful advice and clarity from some of my friends from Bring4th, most notably Monica, I realize what has happened.

I believe an extremely large energy blockage or psychic knot has cleared. It cleared violently though. I now feel like a large and painful splinter has been removed and I feel so much better, but still raw and throbbing from the site, if that makes sense.

You see, I have had this problem where I take on the burdens of others, without meaning to. I mean, I help them but I see I have been actually absorbing their emotional energy at the same time. Many people depend on me, and go to me for advice or to talk about their troubles. I'm sensitive to their pain, their frustrations, their suffering. I always try to help, but I realize now I have actually been TAKING ON their burdens energetically. Beyond just that, the weight of the world..the wider issues, I took them all on and owned the energy as if it was my own. This is not something I intended to do, it just...happened. I long to relieve suffering, for whatever reason, and this just happened over many years.

I also evidently have a lot of self-judgement issues and am just far too hard on myself. Not enough self forgiveness and love and those issues arose too in my meditations.

This energy blockage had to do with all of these things... there was this great rush of emotion and energy and it just kept flowing and flowing and flowing. It was like all that pain, all those people in fear and upset and stressed that I had taken on over the years just kept coursing through..and then out .. of me. I could not stop weeping, and I am a person who very rarely cries. For hours, all through the night it lasted. It was like I was being electrified and I couldn't see straight, nothing made sense, it was an absolute maelstrom. I could not sleep, and in fact I did not. But when the dawn broke, it stopped. And then I felt relief. Serenity, peace. I immersed myself in water and it was as if I had been reborn.

I went through the next day exhausted but peaceful. Synchronicities flowed from everywhere, it was like there was a message about these things for me everywhere I turned. In the voices of children, in the clouds, in random signs. I finally got back to my wife and she soothed me and shared her loving energy with me, and this allowed me to finally sleep. But by then the psychic fever had already broken.

I have been so happy today. There is a lightness I have felt... And I've already had several situations where I have helped people but NOT 'owned that energy'. I seem to have discovered, almost magically, that balance where I can help without tying up my own energy field.

I feel like things will never be the same for me -- in a good way. Whatever came unblocked, is gone. I hope I didn't eject that negative energy into the world, or into Gaia.. but I can tell it is no longer with me. My burdens, my energy, my troubles are now my own.

But this doesn't mean I'll stop caring!

I want to thank you all. In the height of my despair and confusion... remember I didn't know what was even happening.... I needed support. Soon after I posted, I started feeling help coming, it was as if a hundred angels were singing to me as I was tossed around on the ocean of energy I was feeling. And those voices were your voices.

Monica brought me the first torch of understanding, but others soon followed. I don't know how I would have done it without your love and help.

2012 sure is starting out magical for me. Now I think I'm going to go race my dogs to the pond. Something tells me they would enjoy that and I feel like laughing. I'm free Smile

Thank you my brothers and sisters, thank you.

Love to all

Pablismo,

That is such a beautiful, beautiful story.

Thanks so much for sharingHeart Heart Heart
Fantastic. Glad you enjoyed the Tor :¬)