Bring4th

Full Version: Just saw 2 glowing orbs floating in the sky. (filmed it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it was about 12:30 where I'am (Brisbane, Australia) and I'am driving home from work and see a glowing orange/reddish orb just floating along, quite close to the ground much much lower then any plane. There was a weird humming nose that you will hear in the video.

As soon as I saw it I got a feeling of euphoria as well, it seamed to energize my chakra's. Here is the video and the photo I took of the first one. I pulled over and filmed one then literally 20m down the road another came from the same way. Exactly the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1abPhKpZ...e=youtu.be

Watch in HD full screen for better view.

[Image: IMG_0269.jpg]

I had one of these in my bedroom one night about 2:30 am; it was floating just out of arm's reach right next to me. It was about the size of a baseball. After a while it gradually faded away. It didn't make me feel euphoric, though...I was just curious, bemused.
(01-30-2012, 01:05 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I had one of these in my bedroom one night about 2:30 am
But how do you know it was the same thing?

It was orange. All orange things are orange. And an orange is an orange.

Was very odd, never seen anything or heard anything like it before. Wondering what it's significance/purpose is. Perhaps some sort of vibration enhancer. Obviously it was a synchronization for me personally as well.

I wonder what other people would think, I wonder if it gives them a similar feeling perhaps if they looked upon it. I doubt anyone would be quick to pass it of it was extremely abnormal as was the sound.
(01-30-2012, 09:27 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps some sort of vibration enhancer.
What is a vibration enhancer?

(01-30-2012, 10:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 09:27 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps some sort of vibration enhancer.

Me!Tongue

Something that floats around and raises vibrations...................lol.

It's something ladies keep in the top drawyer in their nightstand... Wakawaka BigSmile Tongue Angel

In all seriousness though... This is cool! I want to see a glowy SOMETHING, anything... It's like I'm a no-fly zone or something.

Well if anyone is listening, this would be the perfect opportunity for me to see something... My wife is moving back in with me here in a month or so, and her seeing something would be a breach of free will I think. *hinthint* 51%+ STO only please.

(01-30-2012, 09:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 01:05 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I had one of these in my bedroom one night about 2:30 am

(Rolleyes)....The orbs don't hand out business cards. It was an orb. It looked like the one in the video. Probably wasn't the same orb, but who knows? They all look alike to me.

I got the distinct impression that it was an intelligent entity who chose to appear in that form, and spy on me for a while. The Grays have been reported often to take that form occasionally. This event happened at a time when I was having an assortment of mystical and paranormal experiences (like the "three knocks", the face of the Gray drawn in the dust on my radio speaker, heavy footsteps running across the roof at night, etc...).

Go interview some orbs, and when you get it figured out, have your machine call my machine. I'd like to know too.
(01-31-2012, 05:24 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 09:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

(Rolleyes)....The orbs don't hand out business cards.
No, I was just wondering why something that seemed so ambiguous (to me anyway) in the video was readily identifiable by you.

Meerie

Do you think it might have been a spaceship?
your brothers and sisters visiting and sending you extra energy?
(02-01-2012, 05:08 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it might have been a spaceship?
your brothers and sisters visiting and sending you extra energy?

It really felt like it.

I just remembered that I asked my higher self to show me physical proof that others would be able to see as well to confirm the truth in everything I have learnt.

This was around 1 week before I saw them. Wow couldn't have asked for a better answer. Feels very good. I rarely ask my higher self consciously for things or experiences so for it to work on really my first go increases my faith sevenfold.

The video does it no justice, that's for sure.

Meerie

Cool Smile
The way they erratically swirled around reminded me of some of the UFO descriptions, that is why I asked.
Was that outside town, I presume?
because there does not seem to be any artificial lightning around, like street lamps.
(02-01-2012, 07:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Cool Smile
The way they erratically swirled around reminded me of some of the UFO descriptions, that is why I asked.
Was that outside town, I presume?
because there does not seem to be any artificial lightning around, like street lamps.

In the suburbs but in Brisbane suburbs have a lot of vegetation surrounding them. There were street lights just can't see them in the video.

Also it was just me trying to hold my stupid iphone they weren't moving around hehe Smile. They moved moderately fast and in one direction. The light was very erratic almost pulsating. Looked very cool. Need it to happen during the day when lots would see it, shame about the whole free will thing.