Bring4th

Full Version: What is an adept? - the activation from red to blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the word 'adept' is used 79 times in total in the Ra material, and starts showing up more heavily in the later sessions:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...tart_row=0

the qualities of an adept, and what an adept 'does' is mentioned and discussed, but it not until Session 75 that a practical working definition/description of what an adept actually is shows up. Ra says:

Quote:75.23 Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

- -

the first part that is bolded yields this:

STO adept: works with indigo ray, has balanced chakras red through blue

STS adept: exactly the same as STO, except they have de-activated/suppressed the heart chakra

the interesting thing here is that only one thing separates a STS adept and a STO adept energetically: that is the heart. It is not that STS beings 'lack' a heart, they just choose not to use it. They are complete and perfect and fully potentiated like any other entity, but the path they choose through life would be akin to a heathily functioning adult to one day stop using one of their limbs, say their left leg. The leg is still working, attached to their body, but they say, 'I don't need this leg. I can survive without it. I'll walk and run with just my right leg. Through sheer force of will, I will NOT move/use my left leg. I choose this, because I can'.

and so STS makes their choice for suppression.

- -

so an adept is basically someone who has activated and balanced their first 5 energy centers, and are working with the 6th. This is practical information.

- -

the last part that I bolded:

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being.

is something that you will hear Carla talk about ALL THE TIME. It is about Being, not Doing.

- -

is becoming an adept something of interest to you?

Of interest, yes. However - I can tell my understanding of it (like many ideas here) is elementary at best.

Quote:49.8 Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more useable results in meditation to leave the mind as blank as possible and let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

Who wouldn't want to polarize from the comfort of their la-z-boy? Tongue
(01-30-2012, 05:10 PM)Ecz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:49.8 The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

lol. Ra also reckons that once you get far enough, you can polarise in your dreams, so you don't even have to be awake to polarise!!

imagine this: I went to bed 75% STO and I woke up 77% STO lol. I didn't even do anything!
Fascinating...Plenum you pose very interesting topics...

There are some very thought-provoking ideas concerning adepthood and the Matrix of the Spirit:
"an adept is one who has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other selves." (Book IV, p. 50). In essence, RA explains that the Matrix of the Spirit is called The Devil in traditional decks because when it is negotiated, the adept starts to appear very "different" from others...and sometimes those who aren't yet "awake" see this as threatening to the rules, patterns, and routines that give their lives predictability, and therefore safety (of a sort). This makes me think of George Orwell's critique of Gandhi--Orwell's position was that part of being "human" was loving some more than others, that our "imperfections" make us human. He didn't want to be a "saint."

I called the Matrix of Spirit "The Cave" after Plato's Allegory of the Cave. The Potentiator of Spirit is very positive, but it does break down the Tower of our own Ego (and anything else that gets in the way of our growth!) in potentially uncomfortable ways. I think many would rather choose Orwell's view, return to the haven of personal love and the safety of not standing out too much!

Anyone read the Allegory of the Cave? Like it?

One last thing, RA says, "the adept is calling directly through the spirit to the universe for its power, for the spirit is a shuttle" ( Book IV, p. 51) and "magical ability is the ability to consciously use the so-called unconscious" (Book IV, p. 43). It seems as though there are many places where the Ra material seems to explicate things one finds elsewhere. Love this stuff!

The attachment is a painting I call "The Traveler."
This subject is pretty much the only one I pay any attention to when talking about the Ra material. I have an older thread on this if you'd like to check it out Plenum.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1656
(01-30-2012, 04:13 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the interesting thing here is that only one thing separates a STS adept and a STO adept energetically: that is the heart. It is not that STS beings 'lack' a heart, they just choose not to use it. They are complete and perfect and fully potentiated like any other entity, but the path they choose through life would be akin to a heathily functioning adult to one day stop using one of their limbs, say their left leg. The leg is still working, attached to their body, but they say, 'I don't need this leg. I can survive without it. I'll walk and run with just my right leg. Through sheer force of will, I will NOT move/use my left leg. I choose this, because I can'.

A better, more fair comparasion would be to say that.... They discard a bodypart which weighs a fuckload more than the rest of their whole body, something that slows them down through making them more enjoy/appreciate things that are... Rather than what could be.
"seeing only the flaws, rather than the silver linings"
Chosing not to touch the femenine energies have the potential for greatly hastening the rate of ones personal evolution.

Quote:lol. Ra also reckons that once you get far enough, you can polarise in your dreams, so you don't even have to be awake to polarise!!

imagine this: I went to bed 75% STO and I woke up 77% STO lol. I didn't even do anything!
Doesnt have to be polarizing; you just have the ability to energize yourself through dreams or visualisations... Thus slightly expanding the affected chakras, just like what regular (non-silence/visualisation based) meditation does.
Tho if you chose to grow the femenine chakras in different proportions than the maskuline this way (any kind of meditation), yes, it'd alter your polarization %..

Tho, the notion of polarization % is only vital to those of (or aiming for) 4th density... Dont get too caught up in it if ur aiming higher, make yourself more energetic as a whole instead.

The lower half of the spectrum has a really epic set of feats, totaly ignored by the positive polarity.... They say "hey, i dont need that" before even knowing/evaluating thoroughly what it is and does.
I find that equal to the negative polaritys "hey, i dont need compassion"

Altho their argument "neglecting it it makes me grow faster" i have a slightly more firm allowance for, since i get bored really fast of things that repeat and in general isnt working properly (as well as it could).

Neither side is superior to the other.
(01-30-2012, 05:18 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 05:10 PM)Ecz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:49.8 The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

lol. Ra also reckons that once you get far enough, you can polarise in your dreams, so you don't even have to be awake to polarise!!

I feel like I learn a lot in my dreams even if I'am not conscious of it. Perhaps he means if one becomes skilled at lucid dreaming, as everyone adept or not feels the change in self after a nights sleep.

But I guess he could mean you automatically have more effective polarizing dreams as you move closer to intelligent infinity.

Most of my dreams in fact nearly every night for the last few weeks I have been dreaming about this one girl from my work. I have a bit of an infatuation with her but I believe she represents the new daughter of the earth eg the new 4d earth. It's almost as if she is teasing me in my dreams, always there but not quite ready to connect.

Sometimes I remember waking up in the night post-dream and telling myself some lesson. It is almost like hearing the fading echoes of the mysterious subconscious. Like as if I had a dialogue while sleeping.

Though I can't remember exactly what was going on :p
Dreams are just another aspect of the constructed reality we use to navigate 3D. So is time.

Everything is being manifested from the unmanifested every moment which is the eternal now. I think one key to successful manifesting is to hold intention; the next key would be to align with intention. For instance, intention: live in abundance; alignment: see abundance everywhere and align with that feeling and "being."
(01-30-2012, 07:40 PM)abstrktion Wrote: [ -> ]There are some very thought-provoking ideas concerning adepthood and the Matrix of the Spirit:
"an adept is one who has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other selves." (Book IV, p. 50).

This quote continues to be of a fascination to me too. How wonderful it must be to have this freedom... This thought gives me peace...

Other quotes of fascination:

Ra, 57:24 Wrote:However, you are aware of the concept of initiation and realize that it demands the centering of the being upon the seeking of the Creator. We have hoped to balance this understanding by enunciating the Law of One, that is, that all things are One Creator. Thus seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and in the work of an adept but in the experiential nexus of each moment.

A person who has freed itself from illusions of time, living in each moment, must feel a great liberation...

Ra, 80:11 Wrote:The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service-to-others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

These are the three main illusions that would be liberating to break free from, whether one is adept or not:

1. constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other selves.

2. the illusion of time, being only in the now.

3. association in the heart with all other selves, perceiving each as being one with the self.
If the goal is infinity, being tied to linearity must be the limiting factor of transcendence. On the one hand we're born into a group dynamic where all minds are at odds with each other attempting to place things in the correct order. Linearity. It's why no one is happy in the moment, because the agreed upon energy which is necessary to manifest a collective experience (yellow ray) is always at odds with personal desire. The first task seems to be to break free from this societal influence so that it doesn't infringe on your happiness (being). This is why a release of control towards the experience of reality..control = linearity, taps infinity.

The deeper teachings begin, and I think a trap has the potential of forming. The more we learn, the more we feel the need to share. This is natural and genuine, but I think most of us (I know I have), develop a strong desire to teach/correct in daily action. We still feel the constraint of others, because we know where they are and there is the desire to show them the way. There is still a lesser form of control going on.

Yet this isn't what a creator does, it simply experiences..

It's interesting that we talk about faith and will a lot, yet.."To specifically answer your query the crystallized healer has no will. It offers an opportunity without attachment to the outcome, for it is aware that all is one and that the Creator is knowing Itself."

It seems that to be a healer, and to be a true adept, you quietly move about your work, offering teachings where it seems appropriate.

The less you feel the need to control each moment, the more you free yourself from the constraint of others, and the more you allow the infinite to flow through you. This is the "will" of a creator. A constraint is symbolized as a pull. If you feel the need to grab onto that pull, you're bound to them. One unifies with others and gains spiritual mass not by getting caught up in this absorption, but through appreciation and radiation of their light back outwards.

This is manifested by way of being, which is acceptance, appreciation, and happiness with each moment.
Ankh, I work at a grocery store where alot of the well-to-do folk in my town shop. I am one of a few there who have post-graduate degrees. I've noticed that the other people I've worked with who have post-grad degrees (or even bachelor's degrees seem to be upset that they still work a job that anybody could do. The fact that I am largely undisturbed by my status as a grocery clerk within Mainstream Society despite knowing that I am qualified for much more challenging positions tells me that I have been able to separate from the "thoughts, opinions and bonds of other-selves". Another interesting phenomenon is that I only just realized that some of these well-to-do folk probably think less of me for being a grocery clerk. I smile and talk to everyone (unless their energy tells me not to -- but even then I still smile), and nothing stops me from bouncing off the walls. ;-) (except when customers complain about me "ninja-kicking" the door to the stock-room open...).

The point I'm trying to make is this: I've noticed that the thoughts, opinions and bonds of other-selves are largely just party-pooping feelings. They expect something different of themselves, so they expect something different of you, too. They think that certain ways of acting or certain ways of engaging your life are appropriate, so they want to enforce this concept of appropriateness on you. I don't mean to suggest that it is not challenging to learn to let these things fall away, but what makes it so much easier for me is recognizing how much happier everyone would be if they just stopped concerning themselves with all those expectations. So I choose to set and example by happily defying expectations. I don't need to explain to anyone why I work in a grocery store when I could be teaching at a university. If you really want to know, go watch American Beauty.

For me, every single moment is an opportunity to share the peace of the One Infinite Creator. It makes no difference where I am. Anywhere I go, people have troubles, concerns, hidden feelings. So anywhere I go I can present the opportunity for others to know the self, accept the self, and become the Creator. Mainstream Society is just a picture-show, a game that I play so that I have the opportunity to meet with these other-selves and provide this opportunity to show the Creator to others and to see the Creator in them. In my mind, being an adept means doing this with the utmost focus and balance at every moment.
(03-26-2012, 10:55 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting phenomenon is that I only just realized that some of these well-to-do folk probably think less of me for being a grocery clerk.

I doubt this.

I have a good position in a good job, without any schooling, and I feel more "reliant" on those working in the grocery stores.

There are those that will think the way you assume, but then they will think the same about me, and every other person they come across in their day, except for their own personal friends. I find that kind of person to be in a pointless shallow existence, most likely spending huge amounts of time in front of a mirror pretending to be something they are not, and when they get the fake mask on with the labeled clothing, they believe they are what they are not.

Cyan

My observation of negative adept is to refuse use of emotions until intellect has established what is really the best interest for all. Which is the same as for positive adept, which leads me to believe that it isnt STS-STO, but TIME/NOTIME. So, the real choice isnt in which polarization you take, but that you take one, heart through intellect (understanding it as illusionary) or heart through ground (not understanding it as illusionary)

Which leads me to say that an adept is one who desires to step out of time to notime.

But, thats my odd way of looking at things at this particular junction.
(01-30-2012, 04:13 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]RA Quote "...STS adept: exactly the same as STO, except they have de-activated/suppressed the heart chakra

the interesting thing here is that only one thing separates a STS adept and a STO adept energetically: that is the heart. It is not that STS beings 'lack' a heart, they just choose not to use it. They are complete and perfect and fully potentiated like any other entity, but the path they choose through life would be akin to a heathily functioning adult to one day stop using one of their limbs, say their left leg. The leg is still working, attached to their body, but they say, 'I don't need this leg. I can survive without it. I'll walk and run with just my right leg. Through sheer force of will, I will NOT move/use my left leg. I choose this, because I can'.

and so STS makes their choice for suppression...."

And as without a leg, they limp through the world, with a closed heart having mastered the ability to not actualize with their SOULS desires but merely the external ones that are chosen in attempt to nurture what is missing. A conscious choice into STS with a closed heart is a cover-up, it's just yet another excuse to avoid a pain once known that was felt in a tender and open heart. One then only provides value to the universe by projecting pain and control onto others and the world in attempt to avoid their own pain; thus eventually strengthening others or creating more closed hearts, rather then empowering them into truth. This is why we evolve so slowly, and even regress as societies.

True service to the creator exists beyond this lower place and is uninhibitedly activated with a truly fearless heart through it's alignment with ones SOULS Desires. A heart in fear, is simply closed and seeks external desires that hide the hardening scars.

Lulu

Cyan

(03-26-2012, 01:58 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 04:13 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]RA Quote "...STS adept: exactly the same as STO, except they have de-activated/suppressed the heart chakra

and so STS makes their choice for suppression...."

And as without a leg, they limp through the world, with a closed heart having mastered the ability to not actualize with their SOULS desires but merely the external ones that are chosen in attempt to nurture what is missing. A conscious choice into STS with a closed heart is a cover-up, it's just yet another excuse to avoid a pain once known that was felt in a tender and open heart. One then only provides value to the universe by projecting pain and control onto others and the world in attempt to avoid their own pain; thus eventually strengthening others or creating more closed hearts, rather then empowering them into truth. This is why we evolve so slowly, and even regress as societies.

True service to the creator exists beyond this lower place and is uninhibitedly activated with a truly fearless heart through it's alignment with ones SOULS Desires. A heart in fear, is simply closed and seeks external desires that hide the hardening scars.

Lulu

I nominate best quote on B4
(03-26-2012, 10:28 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]On the one hand we're born into a group dynamic where all minds are at odds with each other attempting to place things in the correct order. Linearity. It's why no one is happy in the moment, because the agreed upon energy which is necessary to manifest a collective experience (yellow ray) is always at odds with personal desire. The first task seems to be to break free from this societal influence so that it doesn't infringe on your happiness (being).

I went to sleep today with a prayer to my Higher Self to guard and guide when possible, and to help me to remind me of who I am and why I am here. Pretty amazing being that Higher Self is... I don't know when and what exactly happened, but at some point I was viewing time from Its perspective, understanding how unbound It is by time as we know it, how It can be everywhere at any of the time we can understand, and a lot of other things for which I don't have any words for. Then an understanding occured about being part of a societal mind which has created its own time. As we are all one, our individual mind is embedded within bigger mind, the societal mind. Think about how we are governed by hours at which we need to be at work, and the opening hours of this or that store where we need to buy clothes, groceries etc. And the calendar being present almost in each home, so that we can plan ahead, with our relatives, friends and family. And then our history, and the past, that is documented in books, and writings. This is something co-created, over generations. And from another viewpoint it looks as such an amazing co-creation. Although it does distort the mind. Now imagine if you were born into the society which would be completely unbound by time, and days. People there would be living in the now, and seeking the Creator in each moment. It would not have any advanced technology or civilization, which would need these contructions of time and day countings. Then our understanding of time would be different, not so "linear". This specific linear time is something that humankind co-created. And it's pretty amazing seen from another perspective. But being here and now, it *does* present challenges in seeking the Creator in the present moment.

(03-26-2012, 10:55 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]They expect something different of themselves, so they expect something different of you, too. They think that certain ways of acting or certain ways of engaging your life are appropriate, so they want to enforce this concept of appropriateness on you. I don't mean to suggest that it is not challenging to learn to let these things fall away, but what makes it so much easier for me is recognizing how much happier everyone would be if they just stopped concerning themselves with all those expectations.

My own expectations of myself are perhaps the toughest ones. I don't think that any being on Earth, as far as I know, expects that much of myself as I do. So perhaps that quote could also include the line - free itself from the contraints of the self, huh? :p

Thank you for sharing. I agree with you. Recently I recognized a thought that brought me peace, and perhaps a bit closer to that freedom from contraints of other selves, and that is: when somebody tells you that you are this or that, or have a negative view or understanding about you, they are not talking to you actually, they are talking to themselves. You are just a mirror to them. They need to learn something and they see these lessons in your reflection. And the same goes with me. Well... it's easy to understand perhaps, but difficult to realize on deeper levels. =)
(01-30-2012, 04:13 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:75.23 Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.
But then blue as well as green go into potentiation at 4D and 5D negative. Wonder why its use is required in 3D, but not in 4D and 5D?

3DMonkey

(03-26-2012, 08:01 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
But then blue as well as green go into potentiation at 4D and 5D negative. Wonder why its use is required in 3D, but not in 4D and 5D?

You've said the answer many times. 3D is the axis. This is where it's at. It is all for now. 4D is for 3D. 5D is for 3D. 6D is for 3D. ... And potentiation infuses the actives with its substance by definition of potentiation. It's all for 3D, active or potentiated. This is where it's at.
(03-26-2012, 08:29 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

You've said the answer many times. 3D is the axis. This is where it's at. It is all for now. 4D is for 3D. 5D is for 3D. 6D is for 3D. ... And potentiation infuses the actives with its substance by definition of potentiation. It's all for 3D, active or potentiated. This is where it's at.

That's what I was thinking, but wanted to hear another's opinion. In my view, it's not even possible to choose unless enough of 'you' is involved in the choice. That is, enough conscious awareness which essentially includes sufficient balance up to blue.
(03-26-2012, 04:03 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Now imagine if you were born into the society which would be completely unbound by time, and days. People there would be living in the now, and seeking the Creator in each moment. It would not have any advanced technology or civilization, which would need these contructions of time and day countings. Then our understanding of time would be different, not so "linear". This specific linear time is something that humankind co-created. And it's pretty amazing seen from another perspective. But being here and now, it *does* present challenges in seeking the Creator in the present moment.

A good book to read is the Myth of the Eternal Return, by Mircea Eliade. It's an academic read though. It details how cultures of the past used to experience the present through the belief that all activity was to be experienced as a repetition of sacred acts according to their creation myths. So hunting or building a fire for instance, would not have been a rather ordinary task, but a gesture of and a recreation of a divine act. By repeating these acts, they felt they were directly experiencing the sacred. So time/experience was seen to be cyclical, a continuous regeneration of the divine.

It goes on to explain how the Hebrews for instance, began moving into a more linear concept of time where misfortune was understood to be punishment from Yahweh for something that humans did. So the concept of a "history" was born, where past human activity had significance on the present.
(03-26-2012, 08:34 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2012, 08:29 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I was thinking, but wanted to hear another's opinion. In my view, it's not even possible to choose unless enough of 'you' is involved in the choice. That is, enough conscious awareness which essentially includes sufficient balance up to blue.

Interesting ideas you guys had there!
@3D and zen: It has occurred to me that the reason entities moved so quickly through densities 5-7 before the veiling is that there wasn't very much to do. No great calling meant no great service could be rendered. Since most of the calling post-veil would be directed to the location of greatest suffering (3D), it stands to reason that the calling is generally oriented toward 3D, though often indirectly.
this is news to me, i thought i had to do more than be. i've always had the being down pat. gah. i've gone in the wrong direction.
I often find that the wrong direction is the right direction. In the course of this experience, that part of me which thought that the wrong direction was right gets to be proven wrong and remains silent thereafter.

Cyan

(03-27-2012, 02:32 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]this is news to me, i thought i had to do more than be. i've always had the being down pat. gah. i've gone in the wrong direction.

The wrong direction is one side up the pyramid of the self. The other direction up is the right direction. Know one and you can find the other =) And what the two are is relatively to only you. So, you found one beam already, the wrong beam! But since the first one found should always be that since there is 1:7.000.000.000 if all earths have an individual path that you'll find your own path before you find the wrong path.

So, you found the wrong path, you only have 1 in 7 billion left of your work.
(03-27-2012, 03:44 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]I often find that the wrong direction is the right direction. In the course of this experience, that part of me which thought that the wrong direction was right gets to be proven wrong and remains silent thereafter.

Could you elaborate this? What is the wrong direction for instance? I don't think that I completely understand. =)
yeah i don't understand at all.
There are many things I've experimented with in the short span of years between my spiritual awakening and today. Usually, I thought that in engaging whatever experience I was engaging, I was doing work that would raise my vibration and that of those around me. I sought to help, to serve, to bring light. However, on many of these occasions, I had fooled myself into feeding a lower imbalance through the ways in which I was interpreting the spiritual wisdom (such as the Ra Material) I had been reading.

Engaging these experiences was the wrong thing because it was not actually an act of raising my vibration, but rather an act of reinforcing habits which originated from a personal imbalance. For example, I've attack the worldviews of others because I thought that it would help them to know that they have been operating under contradictions. Turns out, I wasn't really trying to help; I was just trying to be right. They felt this and responded as you would expect.

Yet at the same time, engaging this experience was also the right thing because it was the only way to be able to witness my imbalance face-to-face. If I hadn't done this, I'd still be running away from these imbalances, dressing up my demons as deities. When you act out an imbalance, it always returns to you as an uncomfortable situation filled with unintended consequences. When you act in balance, Universe is gentle and respectful.