Bring4th

Full Version: Taking the phrase "light being" very seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparantly we glow in the dark. Wink

http://news.aol.com/article/humans-glow/584160

Namaste
unfortunately, I seem to have arrived too late to this thread, and that story is no longer existent.

BigSmile

- -

I've always liked the notion of enlightenment being about "filling with light" as well as "becoming lighter in spirit/mood".

of course, enlightenment is a western construct/translation in the first place haha.

- -

does not the Laughing Buddha accept all things?

[Image: jmn8c.jpg]

he sure is well-fed, is he not?

Meerie

From all the stories and methods on how to become enlightened, the one that always resonated most with me was to laugh yourself all the way to enlightenment
Smile
(04-13-2012, 03:32 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]From all the stories and methods on how to become enlightened, the one that always resonated most with me was to laugh yourself all the way to enlightenment
Smile

I feel that ,D

That story I believe was this one:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2...minescence
And here's another link Wink
That really is a beautiful story about us glowing in the dark. My husband frequently tells me I'm glowing - especially if I'm holding a newborn baby.
Does that mean we all get to be our own personal life-sized glowsticks at raves now? BigSmile
I found out last night, after wearing a blindfold, while in the basement, with lights out, that i can see my hands and arms with eyes closed. When opening them it is pitch black but i saw nothing. As soon as i closed eyes i could see them again.

I will be working on this every night now and try to develop the ability.

I only tried this after having been able to see the astral beings that invade my space. I was able to see the face as soon as i closed my eyes. Only for a second though. I want this ability extended.
You were actually able to see through your eyelids? How did your hands and arms appear? The only time I've ever had a "seeing through my closed eyelids" experience I was sitting on a bench by a park, and as I looked out into the street (with my eyes closed) I saw 3 cars passing by which I did not see before closing my eyes. Upon opening them and looking to my right I saw those very same cars driving away. Though the main facet of the experience I wanted to highlight is that everything I 'saw' via my closed eyes was completely bathed in shades of blue, with azure electricity flowing through everything. Were your hands solid and the same color/texture as they would be with your eyes open or were they similar to the experience I had and more "etheric" looking?
Reminded me of an xray somewhat. More like soft light reflecting off of one side, either grey or yellow. Maybe similar to aura also. But yeah, made of electricity like you mentioned.
Can you see non living things pickle? I heard more about people who can see in total darkness using auric vision alone.

I can feel energy pressures on my face and it feels like someone better at it might be able to navigate with it.. But hearing me screaming in the night as I stubbed my toe on the way to the bathroom proves that I'm not there yet Wink
(04-17-2012, 07:41 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I found out last night, after wearing a blindfold, while in the basement, with lights out, that i can see my hands and arms with eyes closed. When opening them it is pitch black but i saw nothing. As soon as i closed eyes i could see them again.

I will be working on this every night now and try to develop the ability.

I only tried this after having been able to see the astral beings that invade my space. I was able to see the face as soon as i closed my eyes. Only for a second though. I want this ability extended.
It's the eyes I lock into. Many different beings just dropping in to have a look . I said "come on in, check the place out".
If you fear them this can't happen, you won't look them in the eyes.