Bring4th

Full Version: The Game of Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people are offended by the suggestion that 'life be but a game'.

What are your thoughts on this?

If we are playing a game, what game is it?

What could be the reason that life is not game , but something different?

Game on.
Those are not easy answers. They look simple at first, until one starts digging. The concept 'life' has a billion different meanings, non of the definitions can be confirmed. Sure, we can fool ourselves that we come to a mutual set of understandings. Though all you have are symbols on a monitor. The question of 'life' is obviously far from answered.

The concept of a game is something the human mind made up, so is the concept of 'life'.

But to be reasonable lets say life is simply 'experience'. Then what is a 'game'? Lets say, an experience outside of SELF? What is self?

So to say that ones life is a game means that one's experience is not one's own?

Big riddle indeed, I got nowhere. Am I insane? I don't know. Bring me a sane person, then we'll talk.

Wander out.

Ashim, how's this for a game?

- -

1) God (the original principle) is Unity/Infinite Potential

2) one day, God discerned a principle. This principle was Finity/Limitation

3) to explore this principle, God instantly cascaded the 7 Densities of space/time and time/space

4) God's consciousness is still Whole and United (unchanged infinite potential) but within the 7 densities, his consciousness has splintered into a billion billion billion billion points of experience

5) some points of consciousness started at 6th density, and did not need to travel very far back to Unity. Other points become rocks, and had a long way to travel.

6) what's the game? the game is to overcome Limitation/Finity and return to Unity/Infinity, no matter where you started the game.

7) the clincher? we ARE ALL GOD. One of the isolated (finite) points of experience.

- -

how's that for a game? SmileSmileTongue
You are searching outside of yourselves for an answer.
The name of the 'game' is Polarity Integration.
You might remember.
Consciousnesses is always redefining itself, their is no true purpose, the concept of purpose is a principle within existence and not the other way around.

What we make of "this" is what it is.

So as i type these symbols i partake on this experience.

Even the I is an experience.

I think this is all very mysterious, but heck no surprise there.

I like it though.

To tap unto and self realize in the potential that is existence....
(02-01-2012, 03:41 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Those are not easy answers. They look simple at first, until one starts digging. The concept 'life' has a billion different meanings, non of the definitions can be confirmed. Sure, we can fool ourselves that we come to a mutual set of understandings. Though all you have are symbols on a monitor. The question of 'life' is obviously far from answered.

The concept of a game is something the human mind made up, so is the concept of 'life'.

But to be reasonable lets say life is simply 'experience'. Then what is a 'game'? Lets say, an experience outside of SELF? What is self?

So to say that ones life is a game means that one's experience is not one's own?

Big riddle indeed, I got nowhere. Am I insane? I don't know. Bring me a sane person, then we'll talk.

Wander out.

The concept of a game is most certainly not a product of any human mind.
Life is not a concept. It is what we experience when we enter space/time and are subject to the veiling process.
Outside of this experience, on the 'other side', whilst in time/space I believe that 'life' is just one of many games that we delight ourselves in playing from time to time and dependent on our requirements for spiritual growth. We deicide what games we play.
Maybe there is the possibility to become an Avatar for a shorter period than a lifetime (sort of like in the movie of the same name). Maybe the veil can be reduced or even made non existant. That would be 'another game'.

(02-01-2012, 03:53 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, how's this for a game?

- -

1) God (the original principle) is Unity/Infinite Potential

2) one day, God discerned a principle. This principle was Finity/Limitation

3) to explore this principle, God instantly cascaded the 7 Densities of space/time and time/space

4) God's consciousness is still Whole and United (unchanged infinite potential) but within the 7 densities, his consciousness has splintered into a billion billion billion billion points of experience

5) some points of consciousness started at 6th density, and did not need to travel very far back to Unity. Other points become rocks, and had a long way to travel.

6) what's the game? the game is to overcome Limitation/Finity and return to Unity/Infinity, no matter where you started the game.

7) the clincher? we ARE ALL GOD. One of the isolated (finite) points of experience.

- -

how's that for a game? SmileSmileTongue

That is no game. That was an attempt to explain Creation and the creation process.
You have missed the point.
I suppose it could be likened to a game. Winning = moving onto a more advanced game and losing = playing the game again, perhaps in a different stadium with a new set of team mates and rules.

Perhaps the overall higher game in this universe is that of polarity integration. After we have completed this game we move to a new game.

I have always hoped for virtual reality computer games, funnily enough I have been in one and playing my whole life.

Ok, how do you win the Game here on this planet ?

If it is a game, there must, by defintion be a winner.
The loser however is interpreted falsely (gets you motivated whilst still asleep).
If you have played a great game, lets say of golf then it could be like this.

You have battled over 17 holes of great golf over the links of St.Andrews. Been in a few pot bunkers, three putted a few greens, but also made some birdies along the way.

You are 1 down on the 18th. Your partner has had a particularly good day.
Both of you hit your shots to the green. There is quite a crown watching from Russacks and from the club house, surrounding the green.
Your partner played first from 120 yards. A great shot, bounces once and goes straight into the hole. He has won the match in a spectacular fashion. The crowd is cheering him for his great approach.
Then you play your shot. It flies straight into the hole. Again the crown cheer.
OK, you lost the game but do you feel like a 'loser' ?
So there are no winners or losers, you don't play the game to win something or lose something. You play the game to experience playing the game.
Oh no, you have caught that the wrong way.
There is a winner (are winners) and relative to their soul contracts also 'losers' (from some peoples perspective) although they would not agree with that description.

Ra told us that Star Wars was a good fairy tale to describe our actual situation in the Creation.

So who is doing battle with who and who wins ?
So maybe some (who know they cannot win the game) are happy just to top it around the whole 18 holes and call it a 'nice experience', Fine by me but I play to win the game. That must be ok too.
The ones doing battle presumably are sto vs sts. Both to polarize in time for harvest.

As to who will win who do you think? I would think there would be a large portion of the earth sto polarized at this point. As for the ones who are polarized sts there would be very few.
You have no idea. I mean this in the best possible way.

Why did Ra withold certain information from us at that time ?

What is the true nature of a STS empire ?

(02-02-2012, 11:31 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]You have no idea. I mean this in the best possible way.

Why did Ra withold certain information from us at that time ?

What is the true nature of a STS empire ?

To help speed up sto polarization. So what are you implying? That there are some sts who will switch to sto at the harvest but also very few who will polarize sts.

There is a myriad of outcomes what is the point of trying to define every distortion with reason?

Every entity will polarize how it will.
That there shall be no negative Harvest.
There has been a cosmic 'change of plan'
We are entering a succesful planetary ascension for the first time.
Lucifer had their myth, their plot. It was all for the greater good. All fits into place.

Ponder the concept of being the proud owner of your own light body.

We have a claim to greater soveriegnity than most people would be capable of understanding.

I believe the analogy and analysis of 3D life as a game can be broken down like this:

- We wake up in a world where we are completely oblivious and uninformed of the various workings of its mechanics and processes. There is no cute little fairy going "HEY, LISTEN" or floating signs that detail what is next on the agenda. The game unfolds with no one ending already set in stone and no one manner of playing that is the correct one. How the nature of the next "level" (or next day) of the game will be correlates to the sort of player you are and what movements you've made.

- Several others factors come together to determine how the game is set up for you. Apart from your immediate choices, there are the volitional formations you make - the intentions behind your actions, whether they are positive or negative; the mental biases and conceptual distortions you begin developing will be major benefactors in how the game appears to you as these aspects help the Universe/your Higher Self/your 'level programmer' to properly input the necessary 'lines of code' into your life so that the game will match the gamer so to speak. To better understand this it needs to be carefully considered that each person's reality is a direct reflection of their psyche (i.e. thoughts = manifestations, the Law of Attraction give credence to this notion). The frequency at which your thoughts, words, and deeds vibrate at will attract to you those people and circumstances which vibrate very similarly. Oftentimes this notion will be confusing as it seems at times that what happens in our day has nothing at all to do with us, but this is where reading between the lines comes from. Reflect back on your day and ponder why a certain meeting occurred, why certain words were said, what factors led to the arising of this and that, why did certain things happen to enter your vision. Ponder further what insights you may extract from these happenings, and what thoughts embedded themselves in your mind and festered to such a degree that led to that particular day's manifestations (I can't comment on anybody else and the rate at which things manifest for them, but I notice that small thoughts/urges/distortions I place emphasis on early in the day will beget a certain situation later on, and major distortions will play out in well orchestrated situations over the course of a few days, so it all depends on the magnitude of your thoughts).

- The game itself is alive, and throughout your day if you observe carefully enough, you will see this in the form of synchronicities (certain power numbers mysteriously being there). I find if I orient my thoughts in a certain nature intent on wholly cultivating positivity, I find that the next time I check my clock it will be 222 or 1111 or 1234, though synchronicities are NOT strictly number-based phenomenon. For instance, I notice that whenever I am contemplating on the Creator or have reached certain insight into a major issue in my life, I will hear birds begin to sing, or a sudden breeze will blow. However, if I try looking for a certain number or actually think "Let me find signs from the Universe", I will not. If I have no such intention, they will show themselves accordingly.

- In order to keep the illusory integrity of the game at optimal levels, nothing concerning the machinations of the game is allowed to be apparent. Nobody is going to tell you "This person/otherself entered your life so you can learn/they can teach you this" or "This happened because you believed that". The best one can do is make constant observations and notations on which of your mental formations is leading to desireable circumstances and which are running against what you hope to achieve/manifest and subsequently need to be rid of. The aforementioned are major points to take note of as this is a game played with your mind.

- Every level of the game is structured so that it may teach you. Initially, the events that happen in the game occur due to a few things: karmic retribution, setting up a springboard for you to be who you are supposed to become later in life, and most importantly of all to set you up to make the critical choice (Service-to-Self, Service-to-Others as we already know). Once the choice has been made the nature of the events will be altered as to allow you further polarization towards the choice you've made, and a great multiplicity of opportunities for you to refine this choice/your manner of seeking & service of this choice will arise. The choiceless, those who fluctuate between both but never fully committing or settling on one will remain in spiritual adolescence and will have seemingly random experiences occurring until they decide to no longer play with the lukewarm handicap setting.

- What is the main backstory to the game? Very simply put, we are tiny individuated aspects of a dissipated godhead, who once was One, and now is All. We are fledgling souls wearing these odd suits with absolutely no recollection of anything beyond this strange, absurd, limited place. We have to interact with these strangers and perform these odd tasks and place ourselves in odd situations. WTF do we do?

See each other as another part of our Creator. Act accordingly, act kindly, treat everyone with respect, and seek to never incite disharmony. Know that every person you encounter is God. What seems reasonable then, knowing this key fact: let this elderly, disabled version of God take your seat on the bus, or flip them off and sneer? At the time, the right choice might be the hardest and honestly, there is no meter telling us "GET ENOUGH POINTS AND YOU'LL BE REWARDED IN TEH AFTERLIFE". There isn't any concrete confirmation that going through this all will be worth it when we are no longer players of this game and that what happens here determines if you may play the next game; this is why it is best to act without regards to rewards or fettering yourself to specific results. Acting kindly, lovingly, considerately and compassionately to others with no expectations is one of the best choices you can make in this game as the game/Universe will act kindly, lovingly, considerately and compassionately to you in return as it has observed that even in the tiniest of situations you have demonstrated that you are capable of opening your heart to another, which is basically the One Infinite Creator wearing a mask. Treat its kin right and the Father will treat you right.

- Don't forget that not only are we the proverbial chess pieces, but we are also the chess player as well as the chessboard. There is also no pause button, ever. Nothing ever, at any moment, ceases to be a part of the Creator. Everything you have done is noted. Everything you think is taken into consideration. Every attempt you make towards refining and improving yourself is counted just as much as the act itself. Every instance when you sought to alleviate another's suffering, or introduce happiness into the life of another and be of service to the world, the eye of the Creator is watching and tearing up with joy. If someone on the street is being belligerent nobody's first thought is "OH CREATOR HOW YOU MOVE SO GRACEFULLYYYY". No, as we are still the creatures of this density, we are subject to human mistakes and distortions. The trick is to either prevent negative thoughts from arising or to instantly replace them with their positive counterpart. If that cannot be done, remain in a state of equanimity and non-attachment, neither displaying aversion nor acceptance and simply observe without commentary until you have reached the necessary insights to alter your thoughts into a more beneficial form. As stated before, there is no pause button, so dreams (while it seems like we're in pause mode or saving our game) can also assist you in the game when you load it up later, assuming you are able to discern the personal symbolical meanings presented to you in them and how they relate to your waking life.

- When you begin to deeply comprehend and acknowledge that the game is a holographic illusion, the hologram will glitch up, knowing that regardless of how strongly the illusion presses itself upon you, its hex has been 'broken'. On a daily, hourly basis I see the power numbers (let's put the number at ~20-30 a day), amidst the frequent rate of seeing these numbers, see other 'pointless' numbers to balance it out. I also have been noticing that if I do certain equations to a group of numbers, they will almost always add up to 11 or 12. Now, if I go up to someone and say "HEY LOOK THE NUMBERS THEY MEAN GODDDDD" I'll be pretty much deemed insane. From the time I started writing this post till now, I have seen 12:12, 12:34 and just now 1:23 on the clocks around me (TV, alarm clock, stereo clock, computer clock) and I am in no way paying attention to the time or even expecting to see them, but my decision those 3 times to turn my head is an involuntary one. In any case, this is just one example I can offer in terms of how the illusion will clearly begin to show you symbolically (in the manner of dreams) that you're in an illusion when you begin to realize deeply within you that it is an illusion, but it will also implement counter-measures so you can never have full proof of it and thus, the Law of Free Will/Confusion remains unwavering, both for you and for others.

There is only one... I guess I should say 'warning' I feel I should offer: never fall into solipsism. That is the belief that only the mind exists and that everything and person in your life is only a figment of your mind. This is true, to an extent. Your mind determines your reality and the characters you meet in it. However, it must always be taken in consideration that EVERYONE'S mind contains the same potential and connection to reality. So while your mind determines your reality, the collective minds of everyone determines the collective reality as all minds are connected. I actually never like to nor do I allow myself to think "I am God". It's conditioned in me to view that as a sign of arrogance, megalomania and (obviously) a god complex. I prefer to think "We are all the Creator", and come to think of it another main facet of the game is to display your skills as a chibi avatar of the Creator, in that you are tasked with creating how each moment plays out with every bit of catalyst and tools the game offers you in the level you're at in your game.

To recap:

- The game's purpose: to experience, to learn, to create, to seek, to choose, to remember, to refine yourself, to co-Create with others, to find purpose, to fulfill supreme destiny, and to ultimately reveal your divine essence

- The mind: the great equalizer and what the game is played with in its deeper levels

- The illusion: will obscure and obfuscate its true nature, but also toy with you and reveal its nature to you when you show signs that you have become conscious of your role in the game

- You are the gamer, the gamer's controller, and the game itself
But that is just your opinion, right?
2nd.
Yep, those are just my own observations and conclusions I've formulated, just my 0.02. Wink Take with you what resonates deeply within you, leave behind what doesn't. My only hope is that the words I have offered help you and facilitate insight and growth in any way. Smile
I feel a ray of light connecting us at this moment. We are truly blessed.
Godspeed to you and thanks for the food for thought. I shall read again.
I agree that we live in the 3D for the experience. Path Choice is not win/lose because both will converge.

If life is a game, it has One winner. Wink
Likewise, Ashim. BigSmile Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power, peace, love, and light of the One Infinite Creator. May your movement back towards the One be a harmonious one.
Non-polarization seems like the best tactic for me at the moment. What is the point of trying to serve others or self if we are still figuring out what "serve" means?
All serve. This can be conscious or not. Most entities serve without a full realisation of the extent of their sacrifice.
Even when I serve others, I feel selfish, thinking that I'm only doing it in order to polarize.
(02-02-2012, 12:38 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]That there shall be no negative Harvest.
There has been a cosmic 'change of plan'
We are entering a succesful planetary ascension for the first time.
Lucifer had their myth, their plot. It was all for the greater good. All fits into place.

Ponder the concept of being the proud owner of your own light body.

We have a claim to greater soveriegnity than most people would be capable of understanding.

Indeed it is quite wonderful. Best bit is us wanderers get to come along for the ride.

We risked a lot to help our brothers see the light. Guess it has paid off.

There is a large metaphysical thought form about to spread through the earth sphere.
No, it has not been just 'my' personal discovery so please do not accuse me of being a mystic trying to get attention. Have you ever noticed that 'great ideas' ofter 'appear' simultaniously in our reality when the time is right. They literally pop up all over the planet.
The discovery of fire for example did not just happen in one cave on one continent.
The 'thought form' precipitated the world and information became available.
What I am suggesting is that 'disclosure' is not just about physical contact with 'other' beings of higher dimensions, rather there shall be a disclosure of metaphysical information that shall transform the societies of this world.
Knowledge will set us free, not any 'rescue' attempt by our space families.
However simply being 'told' this info will not suffice. It is preferable to make the 'discoveries' your self.
It's funny, lately I have been thinking of "aliens" as rather being concepts and ideas, as opposed to monkeys living on another rock far away...

Any other clues Ashim?
(02-03-2012, 02:20 AM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny, lately I have been thinking of "aliens" as rather being concepts and ideas, as opposed to monkeys living on another rock far away...

Any other clues Ashim?

I'm not sure, I mean I have witnessed so much 'alien behaviour' amongst the peoples of this planet - this must be the largest collection of ets in the galaxy. I cannot imagine a more widespread representation of views on all matters.

The only folks who could have any sort of claim of beeing 'earthlings' would be some of the tribes. The Dogon for example or the Aboriginies.

Even then their 'seed' is not of this planet.
What is 'outside' of this world ? I would say it is us.
Remember it IS already the future outside of this '(real)ity'