Bring4th

Full Version: Eliminating Fear and letting in the Joy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eliminating Fear and letting in the Joy

We, being right smack bang in the middle of a planetary drama, have an excellent opportunity to achieve and even surpass our personal and group mission goals for this incarnation.

Many Souls however are very content to hold on to what they have managed to amass and are stubborn regarding their spiritual growth. They would like to celebrate the Triumph of Materialism, continuing with ‘time’ and whilst doing so enslaving otherselves in the process.

It is very ‘human’ to strive for a permanent condition of ‘basking in the light’, thus some spiritual seekers have stagnated in their efforts to polarise, preferring the flowery light and love environment.

Here is a little tale.

Imagine being given the gift of your own personal starship that you could fill with all that is dear to you. You could include all your family, your pets, friends, toys, all the memories you wish to take with you. Indeed anything you desired.
You could travel at or even faster than c – use ‘wormholes’ to traverse different dimensions. Travel in ‘time’ and do all of that star trek stuff and even more.
You could visit different plan(et)s – share your wisdom and love with all beings within and without physicality.
Your onboard organic computer enables you to connect to a sort of ‘universal internet’ where all knowledge of all existence in this and many other creations can be accessed.
You could even use your ship to ‘abduct’ your sleeping friends and relatives on earth before Harvest. No limitations. Just think about it.
How happy would you be with all this at your fingertips ?
Now add to this the concept of immortality.
You would be able to live as long as you desire.

Now just how long would you be in a state of bliss ?
5 years ?
50 years ?

How about 500 years ?

So what happens to your desire to polarise during this wonderful experience ?

It probably drops to about 0, at least for the first decade or so.
Who would return to a 3rd density plan(et) and subject their soul to catalyst ?

Not me. Not for a very long ‘time’ at least.

So now let us take a look at where we are and why we are ‘feeling’.
Both ends of the scale are fear at the bottom and joy at the top (bear in mind for now that there is no real ‘top’).

The catalyst we are provided with (pre programmed by your 6th density higher self if your are a wanderer of this density reading this) uses both these ‘poles’.
Fear is simply suppressed (not yet conscious) negative wisdom.
Joy is simply a gradual opening to the Light or Intelligent Infinity (your not yet fully conscious 6th density Higher Self)

This is exactly what is meant by polarity integration.

Now how to dissolve the fear or dark.
You bring Light to it.

This is how Souls grow. These are exactly the dynamics behind this spiritual process.

Souls can be recorded numerically in terms of their octave, sub-octave and sub-sub-octave. This system is used on this particular planet.

So one could express ones self for example as 701. That would mean a being of 7th density beginning the first sub-sub-octave harmonics.

We know the rules of polarity switching during 6th density. Ra told us.

If you have digested this there is cause for celebration because the mystery will have been solved.

Now, what are you still fearing and why ?

I hope this will really help to spread some light.

Good stuff Ashim! For me it helps me to understand You in a good waySmile

Lately, in times of darkness I remind My Self I am a Divine Spiritual Being having a Beautiful Human Experience.