Bring4th

Full Version: The most isolated island on earth and it's inhabitants.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nsentinelisland_ali_2009324.jpg]

North sentinel island, in the bay of Bengal, India :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

Those dudes are called the Sentinelese, and basically they have never been contacted by civilization. Ever. Anyone who set foot on the island either have to face a wall of arrows coming at him or is simply killed. When people observe them from afar, they just have huge orgies on the beach. The population of the Island is estimated at 70.

Two days after the 2004 tsunami, the Indian government sent an helicopter to check if they needed any help. Not only they survived the tsunami, but they started to shoot arrows at the helicopter.

Because of this, the Island has a strange international legal status, it's considered part of India, but autonomous, and visiting the Island has been made illegal.

More info :
http://badlivereloaded.blogspot.com/...ntinelese.html
http://googlesightseeing.com/2009/06...ntinel-island/

Pictures :

[Image: photo518.jpg]

[Image: sentinelishoot.jpg]

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExdEHU02Z...r_embedded

How would this group of entities fit in the coming harvest?
They seam to be very violent and kill anything that is foreign to them, (coconuts and a pig was air dropped to them and they killed the pig and buried it straight away)

No one has actually ventured into the forests of the island, maybe the secret lies in there ?

Cyan

Quite an island. Think they'll let me move there. THe idea of shooting helicopters with arrows and mating on the beach reminds me of Avatar. All i needs now is a wheelchair and a superiority complex. No, scratch that, just the wheelchair Wink
(02-02-2012, 06:58 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Quite an island. Think they'll let me move there. THe idea of shooting helicopters with arrows and mating on the beach reminds me of Avatar. All i needs now is a wheelchair and a superiority complex. No, scratch that, just the wheelchair Wink

It's surprising the natives haven't been wiped out yet. Guess there lucky there are no resources of interest on the island.

The fact the island has been left completely alone does make me suspicious. The Indian government is not exactly humanitarian in nature so letting them have a whole island to themselves through kindness does not exactly seam likely.
Inbreeding must be a problem.

Regarding "harvest," entities are what they are. Isolation doesn't matter. One doesn't need to know anything from books or ministers.

I wonder about the mindset of those air-dropping a pig. Is there no better food to share than a frightened other-self? Why drop a pig (highly intelligent animals) to be slaughtered for food? I'm sure they didn't drop it for companionship.
People incarnate into living conditions based on their spiritual needs. People who aren't close to polarizing in either direction are more likely to be born into more primitive/violent societies like this one, or places like Africa and the Middle East. All of us with internet access who have free time to wonder about harvest most likely live in a well off, democratic, developed country where the majority of people living are closer to polarizing to STO.
Wow, who'd have thought these we're still discovering isolated places/civilizations like this. I wonder what their beliefs are as well as what may lie hidden in that forest.

On that they do nothing but have huge orgies... I lol'd. xD
If this place exists, they may be murderous but think of the corruptive influences that they have not been exposed to. They would only have the internal catalyst of there society. The internet would probably blast them straight to 4D.
(02-06-2012, 10:40 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]If this place exists, they may be murderous but think of the corruptive influences that they have not been exposed to. They would only have the internal catalyst of there society. The internet would probably blast them straight to 4D.

How do you define corruptive influence? Modern mass media? If they are excessively violent then they have a corrupt influence from their chief or from within themselves. There have been plenty of terrible societies before mass media, in fact according to Steven Pinker humanity has been getting progressively more peaceful over time. Their societies is as polarized as the individuals constituting it, if you think every society was innocent and spiritual before some outsiders corrupted them then how did those original outsiders become corrupted?
I'd just like to point out that if they're "excessively violent" that's by our standards - perhaps not theirs. If they're untouched by civilization, slaughter to them could be just as everyday and as much of a necessity as a Lion killing its prey. I don't think I could classify it as "corrupt".
to drop a pig is stupid and those people clearly wanna be left alone. there's no place that you cna be left alone, people feel entitled to go bother anyone in the world.
If anything, the only thing that appearing over them and dropping the pig will accomplish is that this civilization will now develop some really odd mythos concerning the flying metal bird/whale god who gave birth in the sky to an odd bulbous pink creature (who might end up being a demi-god to them, a piggy demi-god) that fell to their land, thus heralding... I don't know, the apocalypse or something. Tongue
(02-07-2012, 12:02 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]to drop a pig is stupid and those people clearly wanna be left alone. there's no place that you cna be left alone, people feel entitled to go bother anyone in the world.

People do the same thing to animals. We invade their habitats to study them (aside from the worse things done to habitat and animals).

Cyan

I wonder how the pig felt being airdropped.

Probably not a pleasant feeling.
fucking a*******.
(02-06-2012, 10:48 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2012, 10:40 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]If this place exists, they may be murderous but think of the corruptive influences that they have not been exposed to. They would only have the internal catalyst of there society. The internet would probably blast them straight to 4D.

How do you define corruptive influence? Modern mass media? If they are excessively violent then they have a corrupt influence from their chief or from within themselves. There have been plenty of terrible societies before mass media, in fact according to Steven Pinker humanity has been getting progressively more peaceful over time. Their societies is as polarized as the individuals constituting it, if you think every society was innocent and spiritual before some outsiders corrupted them then how did those original outsiders become corrupted?

Yes, I think that modern mass media is definetly a corruptive influence. Unfortunatly we all don't seem to consciencly have the ability to reject the negative. I agree with you that there have been lots of terrible societies. I just think that in a society that is so isolated that it would be easier for them to evolve spiritualy without all the influences we have to constantly sift through.

Perhaps i'm just thinking of what it would be like for me.
they also don't get brainwashed into the collective morals of earth, but can form their own. maybe they mourned that pig and thus buried it, and then threw sticks at the a******* who dropped the pig. Sad maybe they are very good people. i mean what pig would survive being airdropped anyway?