Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest has been called off. Sorry....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harvest has been called off

This will attempt to provide the ‚missing link’ to the H_H mystery and all subsequent dialogue.

There has been a (some basic) misunderstanding(s).

All Creation is based on myth.

Without this distortion there would be no free will.
No possibility to express oneself as ‘separate’ from the source of all Creation.

Thus we were told ‘lies’, or ‘fables’.

Upon these legacies we built our ‘great’ civilisations.

Initially the ‘dark’ agreed to play their role as the aggressors.
They were told to ‘divide and conquer’ – that all were ‘fair game’
Holy Roman Empire – for example.

If they could overcome the light they would be ‘masters of the universe’.
Quite some preposition.

The bloodlines that chose to represent the light were ‘sold’ yet another myth.

This time they were led to believe that all could integrate and co-exist with another.

They became over passionate the last time and ‘failed’.

That is why I was ‘ashamed’.

Again read between the lines and focus.

Thus the polarity extremes were once again ‘reset and the Grand Game could commence.

We ( the earth inhabitants) represent the ‘crème de la crème’ of our representive social memory complexes.
We have a mission and it is due time to wake up.

apeiron

So no harvest now. great, just great...
Why was the denver airport thread deleted?
(02-02-2012, 09:29 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Why was the denver airport thread deleted?
Copyright violation of Jesse Ventura's show?

BTW, type in denver airport jesse into google and take a look at the summary to the right. They have a great sense of humor.

apeiron

Moderators: Why was the denver airport thread deleted?
(02-02-2012, 09:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2012, 09:29 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Why was the denver airport thread deleted?
Copyright violation of Jesse Ventura's show?

By the way, type in denver airport jesse into google and take a look at the summary to the right. They have a great sense of humor.

No Jesse is showing the public what scam is being played on them by 'their kind'.

I pointed out something different in the thread. - another scam called a luciferian deception.
All creation is based on myths.
What myths do we still collectivly believe that are the source of our karmic 'binding' to the planet.
People do not understand what gravity is.

(02-03-2012, 05:01 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]All creation is based on myths.
What myths do we still collectivly believe that are the source of our karmic 'binding' to the planet.
People do not understand what gravity is.
I know what you're talking about, but look, there has always been different aspects and levels of 'reality'. You've got to know when to pick the one most applicable to what you are learning. Examples are:
1) Literal
2) Individual psychological
3) Biology, phylogeny and collective unconscious
4) Metaphysical/symbolic
5) Mythico/religious
6) Some combination of above

There is zero reason to spew innuendo or to use veiled statements. Own what you think you're saying and you will find something even larger, and more practical.

Myths are *not* the source of karmic binding any more than a glass a water reveals the natural shape of water. The source of karmic binding is attachment of mind - that's it. If you want to create a story which describes the general collective condition with respect to that attachment, you have a myth. So a myth is derived from the archetypal aspects of a meme associated with that binding, it's not a cause. The memes are there to use until the individual has subsumed or transcended/included that expression of themselves.
Dear Zenmaster.

As I recall the last time we 'met' we were discussing a 'large object coming towards us in space'.

I think that I have found the object you are looking for.

apeiron

(02-03-2012, 11:04 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Zenmaster.

As I recall the last time we 'met' we were discussing a 'large object coming towards us in space'.

I think that I have found the object you are looking for.

Now, I call that 'spiral dynamics'...