Bring4th

Full Version: The Laws/Machinations of Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this list on the deoxy.org website (as well as included this in another post, but I felt it deserved a thread of its own), although it was posted there with the title "The Laws of Magic"; not of the abra-cadabra hocus-pocus variety, but moreso a list of possible functions one may achieve if they attempt to work with consciousness around/within them on a deeper level to the point of accessing the 'reality debugging mode' so to speak:

The LAW OF KNOWLEDGE
This is probably the most widely used law, and probably encompasses all the others in some way. The basis of this law is that understanding brings control. The more that is known about a subject, the easier it is to excercise control over it. Knowledge is power.

The LAW OF SELF-KNOWLEDGE
An obvious derivative of the LAW OF KNOWLEDGE, this law carries additional connotations, as a mage who does not have knowledge of himself does not have knowledge (and therefore control) of his own magic. This law is one of the reasons "evil" mages are very rare—a dedication to "evil for evil's sake" is usually due to a lack of introspection and awareness of oneself. It is difficult to do harm to others when you understand fully what that kind of harm would do to you. Know thyself.

The LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT/KARMA
A simple scientific understanding—if exactly the same actions are done under exactly the same conditions, they will be associated with exactly the same results. Magicians have at least as much belief in cause and effect as modern physicists do, they just realize that a good ritual, like a good theatrical performance or a good bread recipe, isn't always predictable. In truth, a spell involves so many variables, that controlling or even understanding them all is impossible. The key to magical success is learning which variables are the most important, and how to keep them constant. Control over the variables is icing on the cake.

The LAW OF SYNCHRONICITY
Two or more events happening at the same time are likely to have more in common than the merely temporal. Very few events ever happen in isolation from other events. There is no such thing as a mere coincidence.

The LAW OF ASSOCIATION
If any two pattern have elements in common, the patterns interact "through" those common elements, and control of one pattern facilitates control of the other(s) depending (among other factors) upon the number of common elements involved. This is a very important law, up there with the LAW OF KNOWLEDGE.

The LAW OF SIMILARITY
Having an accurate physical or mental representation of something facilitates control over it. This one is fairly obvious in its usage—having a model, picture, or other representation of your target (like a voodoo doll) gives you power to effect the target. Look alikes are alike.

The LAW OF CONTAGION
Objects or beings in physical contact with each other continue to interact after separation. Everyone you have ever touched has a magical link with you, though it is probably pretty weak unless the contact was intense and/or prolonged or repeated frequently. Magical power is contagious. Naturally, having a part of someone's body (nails, hair, spit, etc.) gives the best contagion link.

The LAW OF NAMES
Knowing the complete and true name of an object, being, or process gives one complete control over it. This works because a name is a definition (yes, even "Harold", "Marie", "Kunte", and "Jasmine" were at one time) as well as a contagion link, and an association (if you call something the same name over and over, that name becomes associated with the thing). This also works, because knowing the complete and true name of something or someone means that you have achieved a complete understanding of its or their nature. This is why, in most pre-industrial cultures, people are given "secret names", as well as "public names", and why the sharing of a secret name is such an act of trust—because the secret name is considered to be very close to, if not identical with, the person's true name.

The LAW OF WORDS OF POWER
There exist certain words that are able to alter the internal and external realities of those uttering them, and the power may rest in the very sounds of the words as much as their meanings. Many of such words are names, though the meanings may have been lost or forgotten. Very many magical tools require words to be inscribed upon them and/or said over them during their construction and/or use.

The LAW OF PERSONIFICATION
Any phenomenon may be considered to be alive and to have a personality—that is, to "be" an entity or being. Anything can be a person. Most weather mages personify the winds and the clouds, for example, and thus find focussing their magic on the atmosphere much easier to do.

The LAW OF INVOCATION
It is possible to establish internal communication with entities from either inside or outside oneself, said entities seeming to be inside of oneself during the communication process.

The LAW OF EVOCATION
It is possible to establish external communication with entities from either inside or outside oneself, said entities seeming to be outside oneself during the communication process.

The LAW OF IDENTIFICATION
It is possible through maximum association between elements of oneself and those of another being to actually become that being, to the point of sharing its knowledge and wielding its power. This is the law that controls most lengthy or permanent possession phenomena.

The LAW OF PERSONAL UNIVERSES
Every sentient being lives in and quite possibly creates a unique universe which can never be 100% identical to that lived in by another. So called "reality" is in fact a matter of consensus opinions. This law is nowhere near as obvious as the other laws in its applications, but if you can figure some out, you can use it.

The LAW OF INFINITE UNIVERSES
The total number of universes into which all possible combinations of existing phenomena could be organized is infinite. Anything is possible, though some things are more probable than others. You might consider this to refer to the "alternate probability worlds" of science fiction, but it also has a much wider application.

The LAW OF PRAGMATISM
If a pattern of belief or behavior enables a being to survive and to accomplish chosen goals, then that belief or behavior is "true" or "real" or "sensible". If it works, it's true. Another rather obscure law, but it does have some very useful applications.

The LAW OF TRUE FALSEHOODS
It is possible for a concept or act to violate the truth patterns of a given personal universe and still be "true", provided that it "works" in a specific situation. If it's a paradox, it's still probably true. This law is basically useless, except to justify use of the above three laws without screwing things up in your version of the real world.

The LAW OF SYNTHESIS
The synthesis of two or more "opposing" patterns of data will produce a new pattern that will be truer than either of the first two were. That is, it will be applicable to more levels of reality, and this new pattern may not be a compromise, but may be something rather new indeed.

The LAW OF POLARITY
Any pattern of data can be split into (at least) two "opposing" characteristics, and each will contain the essence of the other within itself.

The LAW OF OPPOSITES
A sub-law of POLARITY. The "opposite" of a pattern contains information about that pattern, by providing information on what the pattern is not. Thus, control over a pattern's opposite (or close to it's opposite) facilitates control over the pattern itself. (Note that this one I alone take the blame for, as it is my own extension of POLARITY and SIMILARITY)

The LAW OF DYNAMIC BALANCE
To survive, let alone to become powerful, one must keep every aspect of one's universe in a state of dynamic balance with every other aspect. Extremism is dangerous, as the extreme being becomes so associated with the extreme aspect, that they lose the ability to avoid that aspect at all. This is another reason "evil" mages are rare, as continuous association with pain or death will cause a mage pain or death, ending the mage's ability to continue actively with "evil". This is also why "good" mages, especially healers, tend to live a long time.

The LAW OF PERVERSITY
Sometimes known as Murphy's Law. If anything can go wrong, it will, and in the most annoying manner possible. Magical associations sometimes operate in the reverse of what was desired, and meaningful coincidences are just as likely to be unpleasant as pleasant. Even if nothing can go wrong, some element of the universe may change so that things will go wrong anyway. Whether we like it or not, the gods (or fates, or what have you) do have a sense of humor. Emotionally healthy mages have less problems with this law than others do, as the mage's own subconscious mind is probably a major perpetrator of this law.

The LAW OF UNITY
Every phenomena in existance is linked directly or indirectly to every other one, past, present, or future. Perceived seperations between phenomena are based on incomplete sensing and/or understanding.
GV; this is a very interesting collection of 'principles'.

I would say that I would have come across most of these thoughts in my personal explorations of the tarot; through the 21/22 archetypes, one has encoded almost anything that a man could possibly think/do/imagine/be.

what you have posted is an interesting springboard for further inquiry, yet the diverse number of principles seems to lack an organising core or framework - from what I know of the Law of One, the universe is inherently patterned in 7's, or has a geometric structure at some level. Deep, deep understanding usually leads to beautiful patterns.

(02-03-2012, 10:18 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]The Laws of Magic"; not of the abra-cadabra hocus-pocus variety, but moreso a list of possible functions one may achieve if they attempt to work with consciousness around/within them on a deeper level to the point of accessing the 'reality debugging mode' so to speak

I am currently keenly engaged in this pursuit myself. The key appears to be the pineal gland; otherwise known as the indigo ray. Yes, medicines can trigger this area, but when the adept/magician can consciously and reliably open this region, then the magik of lore unfolds.

and the amazing thing is that it doesn't really upon physical tools or implements, or robes, or wands, or created tables. All it requires is consciousness manipulation.
How do I tell if I've opened the gateway to intelligent infinity, or activated my pineal gland? I mean, since it has the word 'infinity' in it, I guess it could take any form/not form. Or is it something that is so obvious it can't be mistaken?
(02-03-2012, 01:27 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]How do I tell if I've opened the gateway to intelligent infinity, or activated my pineal gland? I mean, since it has the word 'infinity' in it, I guess it could take any form/not form.

Quote:Or is it something that is so obvious it can't be mistaken?

yeah, you'll know BigSmile

- -

here is a very good existing thread:

2007.11.24 - Work in the indigo

@plenum: Surprisingly I haven't gotten into heavy archetype study although I am aware of what they entail and describe. As for the pattern inherent in these principles, while I am not too sure how to find a 7-based pattern I believe that the interworking of each of these functions of consciousness together result in creating the everlasting pattern of life itself and how reality presents itself to the individual.

The utilization of natural molecular technologies (or in your words, medicines) remains, in my humble opinion, the most successful way to access and activate functions of the mind which remain hidden from us in our daily lives in consensus reality. Actually, attempting consciousness manipulation or metaprogramming while in the psychedelic-altered state may possibly lead to the activation/potentiation of one's ability to work with consciousness in a sublime manner.

You are on the right track, in that the answer lies deep within the pineal. It is theorized that the pineal gland produces DMT, and while this has not yet been proven, it is the most reasonable theory regarding this as each time I have done DMT I feel a pulsating feeling right in the middle of my forehead. Even after the experience fades away and the visions subside, one is left with a sense of perceiving "hyperreality", or how the world really should appear to us. Of course DMT is in no way necessary to arrive at any mystical state of being... however it is the only substance in the world which may literally shatter the veil before your very eyes (which inevitably descends upon you afterwards) and whose experiences occur, IMO, within the macrocosm (or at the very least are microcosmic conveyances of macrocosmic phenomenon). To be honest it has been quite some time since my last experience, but one does not need frequent charging of the ajna with the spirit molecule to more effectively work with reality in intangible ways. Nevertheless, godspeed in your pursuits, and if you do ever happen to come across the grand akashic key, approach it with respect and pure intention.

@Wander: I believe this quote from the Ra material ties in with your query:

Quote:Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Basically... if you focus all your efforts, every fiber of your being, deep within your core, upon seeking the One Infinite Creator, the Creator will acknowledge the desire of its smaller part to remember, know, and becomne Itself and work with the seeker every step of the way on a deeply personal level. When you acknowledge that you are seeking in the ways of the Law of One and become keenly aware of polarization, otherselves, etc. a much greater responsibility is placed on your shoulders as you are no longer in the 'guilty due to ignorance' position. The more you consciously seek the Creator, the more the Creator will constantly assist you in your seeking. Only you may be able to tell if you have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Edit: Looks like I'll be getting into archetype study alot sooner than I thought. Smile

http://lawofone.info/pdfs/study-guide-to...etypes.pdf

4d Entities that use machines to influence the consciousness of others are given living quarters that suit them. They are however kept at a 'safe distance' from others.
I don't really fancy spending thousands of years an the moon or in some smelly underground base.
Those who are convinced that this is the path they desire to follow (in Service to the Creator) shall be allowed to continue their development.
Earth however will be out of bounds along with the 5th density (physical).
The next window to ascend will not be open for a 'long' time (as you will experience it).
(02-03-2012, 01:27 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]How do I tell if I've opened the gateway to intelligent infinity, or activated my pineal gland? I mean, since it has the word 'infinity' in it, I guess it could take any form/not form. Or is it something that is so obvious it can't be mistaken?

This topic deserves its own thread, which I've been meaning to make. We tend to attribute it to something that is mystical, but it's simply recognition of what is. In other words, it's a realization found deep within which may or may not be accompanied by a transcendental experience. So I would agree with you in that it is a loaded word, and we expect this or that, when in reality it is a personal transformative moment.

A life-changing epiphany in which your view of the world is altered is contact with intelligent infinity. There are varying levels as it pertains to polarization in my experience.
Thank you for your answers Smile Yes I guess it is a topic that deserves more attention and clarity. I do feel a great responsibility to BE perfect. Though this creates a huge weight on my shoulders and has a slowing effect. I guess what most loving people must realize is that they can't see themselves (portions of the Creator) as responsible for all the suffering in the world. I've actually had situations where my subconscious explains things to me, and one time I felt like I was my higher self in my human body.. Things like that.

To expect all this crazy visions, geometry and trippy experiences might be too much. I have no idea what the typical 4th density "looks" like, but I am assuming it is less 'distorted'. Would that mean that geometry is more advanced and closer to infinity, or less?

I've been meaning to start meditating, only right now I am sick. I tried to cure myself with intent, but I realized I can't expect myself a White Magician when I've barely even started my work.

Love y'all BigSmile
(02-04-2012, 04:47 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your answers Smile Yes I guess it is a topic that deserves more attention and clarity. I do feel a great responsibility to BE perfect. Though this creates a huge weight on my shoulders and has a slowing effect. I guess what most loving people must realize is that they can't see themselves (portions of the Creator) as responsible for all the suffering in the world. I've actually had situations where my subconscious explains things to me, and one time I felt like I was my higher self in my human body.. Things like that.

To expect all this crazy visions, geometry and trippy experiences might be too much. I have no idea what the typical 4th density "looks" like, but I am assuming it is less 'distorted'. Would that mean that geometry is more advanced and closer to infinity, or less?

I've been meaning to start meditating, only right now I am sick. I tried to cure myself with intent, but I realized I can't expect myself a White Magician when I've barely even started my work.

Love y'all BigSmile

That 'weight on your shoulders' what's it called and what is it?
4th density is brighter due to the 'upgraded' angle of spin of the photon.
I believe 32x32x32
Never heard of the 33° in occult terms?
(02-04-2012, 04:52 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]That 'weight on your shoulders' what's it called and what is it?
I believe 32x32x32

I am expecting myself to be fearless, always loving, always making the right decisions. Though I've started to overthink everything and that leaves me passive.

For example, like if I should continue my studies, move out and stuff(with the harvest and expected rapid change coming). Also my brain feels really dull lately, kind of like I don't want to use it :p It's like I always have the Law of One on my mind and from that perspective everyday life seems so mundane.

I figured I should try to start exercising or something.. Motivation is just so hard when I'm confused all the time.

33° I recognize from freemasonry. I guess it can be found elsewhere too.

Sorry if my posts have gone quite off-topic, just ignore it.

(02-04-2012, 05:36 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 04:52 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]That 'weight on your shoulders' what's it called and what is it?
I believe 32x32x32

I am expecting myself to be fearless, always loving, always making the right decisions. Though I've started to overthink everything and that leaves me passive.

For example, like if I should continue my studies, move out and stuff(with the harvest and expected rapid change coming). Also my brain feels really dull lately, kind of like I don't want to use it :p It's like I always have the Law of One on my mind and from that perspective everyday life seems so mundane.

I figured I should try to start exercising or something.. Motivation is just so hard when I'm confused all the time.

33° I recognize from freemasonry. I guess it can be found elsewhere too.

Sorry if my posts have gone quite off-topic, just ignore it.

What is the source of your confusion? Remember things are veiled and some are veiled by fear.
I also tried to find a 'comfort zone' but there seems to be infinite upwards progression.
Intelligent infinity is the perfect 'cure' for boredom!
The effects on the physical body are also very pleasant.
Sorry to side-track on the subject of the thread.
Confusion about what actions to take.. I don't want to work, I don't want to study anything etc. There's just nothing in me that wants anything. I'd just like to float off into some non-physical dimension and stay there.
Always a good idea to follow your passions and loves - even when this may mean 'taking a leap of faith'.
It is quite possible to 'float off into another dimension' - would however be of greater service to others if you would care to report to us what you experienced when you come back.
There is still 'time' in 3d physicality.
I don't really know what my passion is, neither what I really love. I think mere service makes me happy. I good at talking to people about their problems, though it's hard to get a 'job' without a really long education.

I have no idea how I'd float off without psychoactive agents.

I don't care for money, I want to be of service and be in peace.

I know I'm probably taking things too seriously(?), and if I would just meditate for 10mins I'd have the answers, but I'm sick atm so it's quite impossible :p
You dont 'know' passions - you feel them.
Make up your ideal job description. I mean really use some fantasy - unlimited possibilities.
I made one up for me....it starts like this....

Starship Commander

I would be like a mix between capitain Kirk (there is a clue in the name) and Obi Wan Kenobi.
I would travel around the universe getting involved in adventure, always for the long term benefit for all beings.
Sometimes we would call a Grand Game and come together from all parts of creation - this way we could have fun helping others whilst 'sorting out our differences'. That would be fun.
For such a big Game you would have to make a bigger sacrifice.
This would be the game of 'life' involving one (or many) incarnations on a plan(et) - that would be tough cos you would forget who you are and eventually 'takeon' the persona of your non full conscious 'host' body. Quite a challenge.
We would enjoy other activities too, like the arts (the creation is full of it) and chasing hot girls.
I would become an expert for linguistics, diplomacy, space culture etc.

Do you see what I am getting at?
That sounds kind of awesome. Though I don't see how that is very helpful at the moment. Dreaming might just cause me to drift off even more.
(02-04-2012, 09:19 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds kind of awesome. Though I don't see how that is very helpful at the moment. Dreaming might just cause me to drift off even more.

Things that are 'full of awe' have a big impact on soul.

I have seen the Illum...ti use this to great effect against your peoples, however they use it for negative gain..they call it 'shock and awe'.

See how one kind of awe can raise your vibrations - the other puts you deeper into the sinkhole.

How did you feel on 911.
That was a good example of 'shock and awe'.

Recently when a plot to detonate bombs at a station in Berlin was foiled....the (us) media reported...
'regarding the Euro crisis Europe failed to deliver 'shock and awe'.
They are talking in code...shame we can understand it.

My little exercise is one of raising your 'spirits'
I wrote about eliminating fear and letting in joy. Check it out if you want.

(02-04-2012, 06:51 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Confusion about what actions to take.. I don't want to work, I don't want to study anything etc. There's just nothing in me that wants anything. I'd just like to float off into some non-physical dimension and stay there.

Your not alone mate I feel the exact same. We just need to be patient. Things will all come together soon.

Just gotta wait it out bro. Hopefully not long now.
(02-05-2012, 10:05 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 06:51 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Confusion about what actions to take.. I don't want to work, I don't want to study anything etc. There's just nothing in me that wants anything. I'd just like to float off into some non-physical dimension and stay there.

Your not alone mate I feel the exact same. We just need to be patient. Things will all come together soon.

Now is not the time to 'wait' - for it is the time to 'create'

Now what do we want to create together?
A repeat of the last Game or a 'reset' to something more 'heavenly'
(02-05-2012, 10:15 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 10:05 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

Now is not the time to 'wait' - for it is the time to 'create'

Now what do we want to create together?
A repeat of the last Game or a 'reset' to something more 'heavenly'

So what do your friends and family think of your spaceship captain career? Hows the pay, what are the benefits?

No one in my life is aware of the Law of One or much to do with spiritual topics. Explaining yourself to them is difficult.
My friends and family are axperiencing 'reality' the way they personally choose.
I hope your friends and family are doing the same.
Money is a concept of limitation. This is of no interest to me whatsoever.
Try explaining yourself to yourself - it will reap more fruits.
Who said I have a career as a 'spacehip Capitain'.
Have you been smoking some of that stuff that has been going around the forum?
p.s there is a code in the numericals.
(02-04-2012, 04:47 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your answers Smile Yes I guess it is a topic that deserves more attention and clarity. I do feel a great responsibility to BE perfect. Though this creates a huge weight on my shoulders and has a slowing effect. I guess what most loving people must realize is that they can't see themselves (portions of the Creator) as responsible for all the suffering in the world. I've actually had situations where my subconscious explains things to me, and one time I felt like I was my higher self in my human body.. Things like that.

Love y'all BigSmile

I've never had any open-eyed visions..it's more of an experience of feeling unified with everything around you. I think the experience is to be felt more than anything.

As far as meditating, sitting quietly while contemplating things is meditation. I've found that a good way to think clearly is to increase the gap of silence in between thoughts. Just kind of ease the mind and let the thoughts come and go. Your lack of motivation is typical when a person finds contentment. I'd agree that simple service is a good place to start.
(02-05-2012, 11:44 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]My friends and family are axperiencing 'reality' the way they personally choose.
I hope your friends and family are doing the same.
Money is a concept of limitation. This is of no interest to me whatsoever.
Try explaining yourself to yourself - it will reap more fruits.
Who said I have a career as a 'spacehip Capitain'.
Have you been smoking some of that stuff that has been going around the forum?
p.s there is a code in the numericals.

You are extremely frustrating.
(02-05-2012, 12:06 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had any open-eyed visions..it's more of an experience of feeling unified with everything around you. I think the experience is to be felt more than anything.

As far as meditating, sitting quietly while contemplating things is meditation. I've found that a good way to think clearly is to increase the gap of silence in between thoughts. Just kind of ease the mind and let the thoughts come and go. Your lack of motivation is typical when a person finds contentment. I'd agree that simple service is a good place to start.

How about closed eyes visions?

I've had that feeling of unity a few times. It was easier before if I don't remember incorrectly. I used to get guidance really quick when I closed my eyes. Now it's more like I don't actually need advice but rather need to continue balancing.

I need to focus on the new timeline instead of the old one. You can really see the changes taking place globally. It's easy to fall back to the sleepy side. I'm going to take meditation more seriously, and practice creating my reality. For example putting up wards of Light and that good stuff.

Been feeling quite 'off' lately too, I bet I'm not the only one. I feel like I'm just observing the old world transform into the New one.

Time to power up and radiate positive energy I guess BigSmile

Agreed with everything you said Wander. Now's the time to apply everything we know and learned to this last critical year of intense testing and catalysts from the Universe. I too feel a bit off on some days and feel only like a witness to the gradual changes, considering that we have the eyes to be more sensitive and receptive to these changes (thank Ra!)

This year it really seems like the notions of your reality being a direct reflection of your psyche has become much more intensified. With that in mind, radiating positive energy is the best course of action indeed. Smile
Physical exercise is great as well Wander. Helps take your mind of all the complications and distortions and helps you connect with the now. Personally I feel extremely close to my true self when exercising or taking part in thrill seeking activities. No better way to feel connection other then meditation imo. Your mind clears and you simply are. I experienced a body high yet to be matched by any meditation while sky diving a few months ago.

I would go crazy without physical stimulation. Helps you go with the flow. No point in fighting against the current might as well jump into the river and see where it takes you.
[/quote]

You are extremely frustrating.
[/quote]

You should meet my wife.