Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding Gravity and the End of Empires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Understanding Gravity and the End of Empires

‘Luke, this is your Fathers light sabre……..’

Here I shall try to explain something that has been hidden from view and ‘outside’ of your event horizon for at least 13.000 years.

If this is not the sort of information you are looking for please give this thread a skip for now.

Gravity is not what you think it is. Earth science has done a good job of creating partially workable theories to explain and indeed ‘exploit’ our 3rd density reality.
It is however totally lacking in correct metaphysics – there is no way of explaining things that are ‘out of the box’ from a system ‘inside the box’.
Schrödinger’s cat, for example is not really ‘dead’ and ‘alive’ at the same time, it’s just a point of cognitive dissonance where a ‘paradox’ is caused. This is also known to you as The Law of Confusion. There is quite a lot outside of this ‘real(ity)’. That explains the goings on within.
Gravity has a metaphysical component that has been ignored by most up till now.
It is what keeps you within a reality both physically AND spiritually.
How does this fit in to the larger picture of world creation?

You soul will gravitate (when in time/space) towards the point of greatest spiritual mass. This if applied to the negative polarity will be the entity that has generated the most hate. If enough entities ‘hate’ the perpetrator sufficiently there will be cause to ‘create’ a world in which ‘revenge’ can be returned to the ‘most evil one’.
This is how empires form their 4d negative worlds – they are based on hate and have as an under running emotional vibration fear. Not really the sort of place you would care to hang out in – at least for most bring4th members.

To generate this much negativity before Harvest is very difficult and requires great wisdom. It has been done before but shall not be done here on earth again.

All deception is based on secret knowledge. When this is made known the power disappears and the light engulfs the world.

Have the bloodlines not had enough fighting and killing for the time being?.

apeiron

Quote:[....]To generate this much negativity before Harvest is very difficult and requires great wisdom. It has been done before but shall not be done here on earth again.[..]

What do you mean "harvest has been called off"? you mention this as well.
This time the entire planet (all the entities) gets to ascend.
Ra's idea of Harvest ist 'old hat'.
I'm sure they are not upset at me saying that.
Harvest and ascension are different concepts, obviously. But there is little to prevent the new-age internet subculture from hijacking the terminology to satisfy their own prejudices and fantasies.
There are 'hijackers" here, but I am not one of them.
The new age subculture was created intentionall to distract people like me and other lightworkers.
Was that your idea zen?
Yes, something has you stirring lately. Your catalysts framed into a conspiracies seems to be a little self-serving though. I remember when I first discovered allegory too.
(02-04-2012, 01:10 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There are 'hijackers" here, but I am not one of them.

you do seem to be hitting the forums with a lot of threads.

nothing wrong in sharing perspectives, but there is when one tries to dominate conversations.

just a bit of friendly feedback on your claims.

peace brother

- -

ps your words, while not intended as such, have a truer meaning and betray your truer intentions than you might think BigSmile
(02-04-2012, 01:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ps your words, while not intended as such, have a truer meaning and betray your truer intentions than you might think
It is indeed a fool-proof system as nothing exists in a vacuum.

apeiron

(02-04-2012, 01:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, something has you stirring lately. Your catalysts framed into a conspiracies seems to be a little self-serving though. I remember when I first discovered allegory too.

Honestly, same can be said of your attitude zenmaster:

"...Your catalysts framed into a [ANTI]conspiracies seems to be a little self-serving though."

And obviously there are conspiracies and 'conspiracies'. We know that.
(02-04-2012, 01:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 01:10 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There are 'hijackers" here, but I am not one of them.

you do seem to be hitting the forums with a lot of threads.

nothing wrong in sharing perspectives, but there is when one tries to dominate conversations.

just a bit of friendly feedback on your claims.

peace brother

- -

ps your words, while not intended as such, have a truer meaning and betray your truer intentions than you might think BigSmile

Also, threads are deleted and no explanation given. Still no answer as to why the denver airport thread was deleted.

Why he cannot share his information?
Zen is attempting to deflect interest in the real topic adressed. He does this mainly by attacking yellow ray. There is also a method being employed by such 'gatekeepers'. It is called 'delphi' and is just another one of these silly 'mind control' protocols that only serve to annoy me a little.

Adress the subject on hand or get out the way.
I kind of gave up on specific expectations on what/when to expect harvest. I'm hearing a lot of different sources that seem STO oriented as a whole (Bashar, Pleadians, Andromeda, etc) agreeing with Ra / Q'uo as whole, but they all start disagreeing with one another a bit as soon as someone asks them a question about our future. The one thing that keeps popping up is a massive awakening, with a possible period of many hours of darkness. Is this what you speak of when you claim a natural (upon physical death of the vehicle) harvest is off? Implying someone or something is about to intervene? Can you please elaborate a bit and provide any links to any source material for your perception that this going to occur? Until that time, the extremely esoteric nature of some of the things you have been saying leave most of what you've said open for different interpretations.
(02-04-2012, 03:00 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I kind of gave up on specific expectations on what/when to expect harvest. I'm hearing a lot of different sources that seem STO oriented as a whole (Bashar, Pleadians, Andromeda, etc) agreeing with Ra / Q'uo as whole, but they all start disagreeing with one another a bit as soon as someone asks them a question about our future. The one thing that keeps popping up is a massive awakening, with a possible period of many hours of darkness. Is this what you speak of when you claim a natural (upon physical death of the vehicle) harvest is off? Implying someone or something is about to intervene? Can you please elaborate a bit and provide any links to any source material for your perception that this going to occur? Until that time, the extremely esoteric nature of some of the things you have been saying leave most of what you've said open for different interpretations.

I will try not to sound like Yoda.
The future is fluid, not set in stone as some may think but exists as a vortex of probability/possibility. We know this from Ra.
We create timelines of future events not yet manifest in 3d.
You can 'see' into the future at any given time but that will only be a 'snapshot' based on the current vibration of the planet.
If you are fully conscious you have the ability to 'see' in this field.
Others of lesser ability use so called 'looking glass' machines to fulfil this task.
These were a gift from not so nice ets.
Niburu is 'visible' in this vortex. The earth ascends. That is the timeline.
Obviously that which is not understood will be reflected to you back as a small piece of cognative confusion and causes you to re-align your interpretation to a less distorted version.

(02-04-2012, 01:57 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Zen is attempting to deflect interest in the real topic adressed.
The real topic, "for those who have 'eyes to see!" (hint, hint, wink, nudge). Back to the heralding...

(02-04-2012, 03:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 01:57 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Zen is attempting to deflect interest in the real topic adressed.
The real topic, "for those who have 'eyes to see!" (hint, hint, wink, nudge). Back to the heralding...

You not on the way to denver airport yet?

apeiron

(02-04-2012, 03:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

So you agree with Ashim...
(02-04-2012, 03:32 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]You not on the way to denver airport yet?
You were not supposed to have learned about that. Our plans will succeed regardless. All will be brought into proper order once the power structures are revealed.

NO CHANCE - KEEP YOU EYES TO THE SKIES

apeiron

(02-04-2012, 03:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 03:32 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]You not on the way to denver airport yet?
You were not supposed to have learned about that. Our plans will succeed regardless. All will be brought into proper order once the power structures are revealed.

I think that was already revealed in that hidden_hand topic in above topsecret a while ago
Obviously, cannot succeed.
(02-04-2012, 03:40 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that was already revealed in that hidden_hand topic in above topsecret a while ago
Dammit, google is your friend.

apeiron

yeah blah blah
SOPA is yours
(02-04-2012, 01:52 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Also, threads are deleted and no explanation given. Still no answer as to why the denver airport thread was deleted.

Why he cannot share his information?

Apeiron, the mods deleted the Denver thread because some of its content might have generated fear for some people. This decision was in alignment with guideline #4.

The mods don't always see every post in every thread, so if you have a concern or question, please pm us! I just happened to see your question about the thread when reading this, but I might have missed it.

We don't notify the entire community every time we do routine housekeeping (moving threads, deleting spammers, or, on the rare occasion, delete a post or thread that's not congruent with forum guidelines). That would clutter up the place. Wink But you are always welcome to communicate with us!

Can you elaborate, zenmaster? Whose plans?

apeiron

Talking about the Denver airport. It seems when all this Elenin phenomenon happened, it was a pre-planned thing even with the overview of NASA. Seemed to me, that it was a type of drill (remember how many governmental figures were in Denver circa Oct 26th? Events occurring (Congress in recess, etc) the date elenin was supposed to be closest to earth/colliding?

The publicity in youtube etc by suddenly 'amateur astronomers' providing a doom/gloom scenario? Seemingly the drill was successful and equally important, people will just dismiss anything like this in the future.

The paintings, sculptures are for all to see. We may as well abolish the Ra material because book V is very revealing. Which brings to my attention if we really have all the sessions publicly available. I certainly hope so.

However, if there is a Confederation, there is not going to be an enslaved 3D/4D planet.

(02-04-2012, 04:23 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
Monica, no one's plans, the idea is levity.

apeiron

(02-04-2012, 05:11 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

'wink, wink, hint, hint, nudges'...
(02-04-2012, 05:15 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 05:11 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

'wink, wink, hint, hint, nudges'...
And I actually was going to tack that on too.

I know the power structure, the groups involved etc.
I have lost a friend in this battle already - it has gone too far.
When the key players (non generational bloodlines) get wind of this they will skin you alive.
The bunkers offer no safety. Forget the stargates they don't work.
Your 'satanic' energy seems missing. You can not produce enough fear.
Yor 'shock and awe' failed totally.
Fake coming of the messiah - bullshit!
Your toys do not effect us.
Go talk to your 'light bringer' - ask how jr is planning on ripping you all off.
Poor souls.
Not this time and never again.
I shall continue by exposing the churches and their 'heads'.
You do not have the wisdom you so arrogantly presume.
6th density
6th sub-octave
6th sub-sub-octave

You still think cos they helped you in the past it will work again.
Think again.
Lucifer is a POSITIVE POLARITY SOCIAL MEMORY COMPLEX.

Don't believe me?
That's ok, I have a blonde friend who will confirm this to you.
You have much work to do to avert a full scale rebellion. Good luck with that.
Ashim - as someone who has argued FOR the validity of stuff like Hidden_Hand and such, I am telling you that you are going about this the wrong way.

I think most of us understand the "light-bringer" dichotomy involved with Lucifer. Positive entity accepts negative role as the 'other choice', thereby actually being the source of 'goodness'. That being said, we also look past this and into what resonates. No matter how great an argument you want to make, you will never have people praising the name of Lucifer for all the s*** he's caused in their life.

We accept all as part of the One Infinite Creator. How is it that you accept Lucifer's role yet Jr. seems to rub you so badly the wrong way? Isn't Jr. as much a part of the 'plan' as anybody or anything else? The only answer is love. We must love everyone. How we love them is a debate for another day...

Anyways, love and light brother. I don't mean to knock heads with you; I just want to better understand you.
(02-04-2012, 11:16 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim - as someone who has argued FOR the validity of stuff like Hidden_Hand and such, I am telling you that you are going about this the wrong way.

I think most of us understand the "light-bringer" dichotomy involved with Lucifer. Positive entity accepts negative role as the 'other choice', thereby actually being the source of 'goodness'. That being said, we also look past this and into what resonates. No matter how great an argument you want to make, you will never have people praising the name of Lucifer for all the s*** he's caused in their life.

We accept all as part of the One Infinite Creator. How is it that you accept Lucifer's role yet Jr. seems to rub you so badly the wrong way? Isn't Jr. as much a part of the 'plan' as anybody or anything else? The only answer is love. We must love everyone. How we love them is a debate for another day...

Anyways, love and light brother. I don't mean to knock heads with you; I just want to better understand you.

Lucifer just provides the tools so humanity can create their own collective drama. They have surpassed negative wisdom.
I have a particular soft spot for jr. Understand, for our plans to materialize their must be all encompassing unconditional love on your planet.
This begins by planting a seed of new knowledge - this spreads like wild fire.
Who do I hate ..the man on the moon? Scientology? The mormons?
It's just not possible for this would be adding fire to the fire.
You must not only 'get into the mind' of those whos initial intentions may be interpreted as 'bad', but also feel their heart.
This is so painful for me - it draws new unlimited positive wisdom out of Intelligent Infinity.

As for the angry people: well it is just.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JifG4-71vs8
I think you are striving to be informative and to give us information that will empower us, but the base emotion that you are pulling from your posts is fear and blame, in my own perception... Whether that is your intent or not, shouldn't that be accepted by yourself? Your last post here seems to give us a better view into your STO side; hammering on the STS love can be confusing when you are denying such processes as the harvest and such.

Also, I don't think anybody is angry. We get frustrated because we truly love you. We want to understand you. You just need to stop trying to teach us and share with us instead. Part of sharing is also taking from others; you must participate in both sides if you want to be taken genuinely.
(02-06-2012, 01:41 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are striving to be informative and to give us information that will empower us, but the base emotion that you are pulling from your posts is fear and blame, in my own perception... Whether that is your intent or not, shouldn't that be accepted by yourself? Your last post here seems to give us a better view into your STO side; hammering on the STS love can be confusing when you are denying such processes as the harvest and such.

Also, I don't think anybody is angry. We get frustrated because we truly love you. We want to understand you. You just need to stop trying to teach us and share with us instead. Part of sharing is also taking from others; you must participate in both sides if you want to be taken genuinely.
You are wonderful - you all, every one of you bring the 'best' out in me.
I am very thankful - I will try to manifest some gifts.

Pages: 1 2