Bring4th

Full Version: Reality a Game of Houses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reality – A Game of Houses

The word ‚real’ means royal.
Reality (what we are forced to play) is the Game that the royals inherited on this planet and have been playing (with you and me as the chess pieces) for thousands of years..

It’s actually a ‘fools game’ for both the bloodlines and their peoples because to sustain it infinitely would require infinite resources that our planet cannot supply

This is what I was attempting to communicate to your White Queen at the end of the last cycle – but well meant advice was ignored and the subsequent destruction and new ‘creation’ ensued.
I guess they had enough friction between houses to start yet another ‘episode’ of the same Game.

This time I would dearly love to retain my physical body (its still quite good) during the transition to the 5th density and above so (houses) please reconsider the words of the Masters as they have been ‘hanging around’ for ages waiting for this ‘change of heart’.

Yes, you can also have a spaceship and toys if you want.

L&L

Dude, you're pretty infatuated with this idea of hopeless enslavement eh?

Does it not make sense that due to karma you will experience almost all things at some point? Is the level of control we've experienced over the last few thousand years high and rising? Absolutely, but remember, we're all great souls - especially those of us here for the harvest.

The world may seem bleak; they want you to think that - but remember that a very large portion of this world live their lives with love in their hearts. They may not have money, they may not even be having a good time, but they love anyways. Don't underestimate these people.

Also, don't underestimate people like yourself. I believe the feeling inside of you that brings these views from you is really a 'calling out' from your true self; you are SICK of these vibrations and being held back from the new ones - like a kid waiting for morning on Christmas eve. I understand the rage, but I don't understand the hopelessness.

"The harvest is over" "All Creation is myth" "reality is a game for royals where we are the chess pieces"... What kind of statements are those? What do they tell me and what resonates? Nothing. They are not constructive. They are cynical, aren't they? The harvest is not over; I don't think we even understand what the harvest is. All Creation is Myth doesn't get you anywhere because it doesn't answer anything; its like saying "all colors look a certain way to you and me". Okay, cool story bro. As far as the chess pieces and royals and reality, I choose my life. I somewhat play along to your royal game, but they don't have the strongest aspect of myself. You don't have to let them create your 'Myth'; you can create your own reality through an acceptance of catalyst and a STO mindset. Is it 'fun' in the 3D sense? hell no, but you do it anyways. The payoff is spiritual freedom and free will, even if you have to compromise your 'practical' free will to give to the STS folk their own vehicles to reach ascension. We all coexist as fractals within the whole - why can't we accept this?

Sorry for the rant. I just feel you're all caught up on the wrong things. I also understand you're probably just super frustrated with the world. Love and light brother.
(02-04-2012, 02:30 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, you're pretty infatuated with this idea of hopeless enslavement eh?

Does it not make sense that due to karma you will experience almost all things at some point? Is the level of control we've experienced over the last few thousand years high and rising? Absolutely, but remember, we're all great souls - especially those of us here for the harvest.

The world may seem bleak; they want you to think that - but remember that a very large portion of this world live their lives with love in their hearts. They may not have money, they may not even be having a good time, but they love anyways. Don't underestimate these people.

Also, don't underestimate people like yourself. I believe the feeling inside of you that brings these views from you is really a 'calling out' from your true self; you are SICK of these vibrations and being held back from the new ones - like a kid waiting for morning on Christmas eve. I understand the rage, but I don't understand the hopelessness.

"The harvest is over" "All Creation is myth" "reality is a game for royals where we are the chess pieces"... What kind of statements are those? What do they tell me and what resonates? Nothing. They are not constructive. They are cynical, aren't they? The harvest is not over; I don't think we even understand what the harvest is. All Creation is Myth doesn't get you anywhere because it doesn't answer anything; its like saying "all colors look a certain way to you and me". Okay, cool story bro. As far as the chess pieces and royals and reality, I choose my life. I somewhat play along to your royal game, but they don't have the strongest aspect of myself. You don't have to let them create your 'Myth'; you can create your own reality through an acceptance of catalyst and a STO mindset. Is it 'fun' in the 3D sense? hell no, but you do it anyways. The payoff is spiritual freedom and free will, even if you have to compromise your 'practical' free will to give to the STS folk their own vehicles to reach ascension. We all coexist as fractals within the whole - why can't we accept this?

Sorry for the rant. I just feel you're all caught up on the wrong things. I also understand you're probably just super frustrated with the world. Love and light brother.

Dude?
You appear a little confused and have not grasped the message.
I write in quite simple sentences (for your benefit). There is much information contained within for those who wish to search.
You would seem to be the one to be 'frustrated with the world'.
Questioning my integrity is also a not the best way to open up a dialogue.
Try to ask clear, concise and well phrased questions. This may take you a little time before you put 'pen to paper'.

apeiron

It is rather strange that if this planet is of positive harvest, the so called elites seem to have a firmer grasp of the situation (threats (daily) about war with Iran, control of governments with nuclear capabilities --it is estimated that 20-70? nuclear bombs are enough to destroy the planet after nuclear winter, etc. So this is indeed a strange situation.

It seems that if harvest is automatic and brought up by higher forces (galactic logos level?) also there is a means to "hold" this by same entity.

What is the solution to an elite that has nuclear weapons and probably willing to use them? IF the majority if the planet is of positive tendency this abridgment of free will is not tolerable.
There are several misconceptions.
The planet is not 'of positive harvest'. I don't know what you mean.
What you are seeing is the playing out of soul contracts that allow 'healing' to take place.
Of course the polarities start to heat up. This is what you witness in the 'news'.
For some of us the mission had been completed - for others it is just starting.
Can't wait to see my mother-in-laws face when the ships arrive. No, sorry, I want to be on and commanding that ship myself - take a few greys and zetas with me I shall.
On your last point you are right. Nukes/scalar will not be used. The Federation has already 'knocked out' several attempts.
The solution I offer you in what I am disclosing.

apeiron

That is true. It was supposed to be at least a mixed harvest. However, the planet was going to be a 4 density positive planet. That is what I meant. However, this is not the same as a positive harvest, my mistake.
(02-04-2012, 03:12 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]That is true. It was supposed to be at least a mixed harvest. However, the planet was going to be a 4 density positive planet. That is what I meant. However, this is not the same as a positive harvest, my mistake.
The planet becomes eventually full spectrum.
3d-physical
4d- non physical
5d-physical
6d- non physical
7d-physical
8-12d non physical

In all fairness, I see both sides of this story. I see why you want to warn people to try to defend themselves. I also see that you don't seem depressed or discouraged so I think hogey's reaction may have been a bit much. But I also have felt a little concerned about this seeming attitude of coming here and "challenging us" wether or not out perceptions are out of whack. So in that regard I feel like you might be at least beginning to lose sight of the forest through the trees. You speak in here as though this is a forum for the Orion group, not for the LOO.

I'm sorry for speaking colloquially, Ashim - if the use of the term "dude" offends you, I apologize.

Duncan outlined it pretty well. I didn't mean to come off harshly, but I found Ashim's posts to be fearful and confusing for those who are using this forum as a guide in accordance with the Law of One.

Ashim, why should I place you as a source higher than Ra or Q'uo? Both claim there will be a harvest - point blank. Why would your opinion eclipse all that we've learnt from those entities over the years?

Have you ever stepped back and thought back to the essence of mystery? Are you currently exploring the world or spending all of your time telling others how it is? I didn't mean to offend you, but you also spent zero time on any sort of rebuttal to my own ideas. I'm guessing you're a "one way road" type?
(02-04-2012, 03:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 03:12 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]That is true. It was supposed to be at least a mixed harvest. However, the planet was going to be a 4 density positive planet. That is what I meant. However, this is not the same as a positive harvest, my mistake.
3d-physical
4d- non physical
5d-physical
6d- non physical
7d-physical
8-12d non physical

Ra is clear that 4D involves physical bodies that are more electrical in nature.
(02-04-2012, 11:06 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry for speaking colloquially, Ashim - if the use of the term "dude" offends you, I apologize.

Duncan outlined it pretty well. I didn't mean to come off harshly, but I found Ashim's posts to be fearful and confusing for those who are using this forum as a guide in accordance with the Law of One.

Ashim, why should I place you as a source higher than Ra or Q'uo? Both claim there will be a harvest - point blank. Why would your opinion eclipse all that we've learnt from those entities over the years?

Have you ever stepped back and thought back to the essence of mystery? Are you currently exploring the world or spending all of your time telling others how it is? I didn't mean to offend you, but you also spent zero time on any sort of rebuttal to my own ideas. I'm guessing you're a "one way road" type?
(02-04-2012, 03:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
3d-physical
4d- non physical
5d-physical
6d- non physical
7d-physical
8-12d non physical

Ra is clear that 4D involves physical bodies that are more electrical in nature.
Thanks. let's start with the last question. 4d is a non physical realm.
When folks 'dream' they are interacting through the pineal gland due to increased levels of dmt. So there are non physical 4d entities along with entities with 3rd density bodies who are '4d activated', they are able. either through tech or spiritual means to experience this field.

Now to the fearful aspect.
Fear leads to confusion. If we recall we have been given the gift of a 6th density higher self - your 7th density self made this .
When you experience the emotion of fear something has triggered a supressed piece of knowledge. This wisdom is contained within your multidimentional body but at a level of wisdom greater than you may currently consciously interact with.
Thus the 'fear' (in the case of negativity) develops.
Here by virtue of the Law of Confusion the mind attemps to 'make sense' of the situation and shall briefly tap Intelligent Infinity to re-align and bring evrerything into a less distorted version of the 'big picture'
I am not asking you to place me anywhere in your belief system - you are doing this yourself, anyway what is really meant by 'higher' and 'lower'.
This I feel is the source of much confusion for earth humans.
The confuse 'higher' with better and 'lower' with 'worse'.
Nice way to feed the dynamic of Jelousy don't you think?
The Guardians have done SUCH a fine job of providing us all with EXACTLY
the right catalyst.
A 'one way road' - if you are refering to my never ending upwards progression - yes. Are their diversions, road works, accidents?
Hell yeh I'm no saint.

(02-05-2012, 02:04 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. let's start with the last question. 4d is a non physical realm.
When folks 'dream' they are interacting through the pineal gland due to increased levels of dmt. So there are non physical 4d entities along with entities with 3rd density bodies who are '4d activated', they are able. either through tech or spiritual means to experience this field.

where did you get this stuff Ashim?

it is amazingly insightful.

[/quote]

where did you get this stuff Ashim?

it is amazingly insightful.
[/quote]

From my dealer on a street cornerTongue

I am a clear channel. My 12 strands of dna are connected. When the crown chakra is fully open then the gateway to intelligent infinity is always available.
As the process evolves one is able to access the 13 levels of the akashic records. Here one can not only discover more about personal history but also gain insight into the true nature of earths past.
This is what we call 'mining the akash'.
Other informations and activations are provided in various ways.
Usually humans of my age are not 4d+ activated.

Shin'Ar

Hogey said "The harvest is over" "All Creation is myth" "reality is a game for royals where we are the chess pieces"... What kind of statements are those? What do they tell me and what resonates? Nothing." UNQUOTE

That is your perception of his words and that perception is based upon your ability to perceive.

Many others have an ability to understand what he is saying. There are far more things of this universe than that which you alone percieve of.
i've come around to ashim's way of communicating. I have no problems with him; this was very early in our encounters with another and I would respond differently if I could do so now.

I am aware that I am only representing myself when I tell of what I know or feel is true. I love and appreciate many of the things Ashim has been able to teach me in what I have read from him. I apologize if I have caused any reservations for you. Love and light BigSmile