Bring4th

Full Version: increased chemtrails?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

apeiron

Anyone else noticing this? This is my perception.

And if so, why?
What are you referring to as being "chemtrails"?
Are you talking about the ones from jet planes as well? I have seen tons of those lately. We probably have most of the air force here in Arizona doing maneuvers. I saw some A-10's and also some Apache's gearing up down in Tuscon when I was there a month ago.
(02-04-2012, 12:56 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the ones from jet planes as well? I have seen tons of those lately. We probably have most of the air force here in Arizona doing maneuvers. I saw some A-10's and also some Apache's gearing up down in Tuscon when I was there a month ago.
What are you saying? That now fighter jets and helicopters are spraying chemicals?

apeiron

Aha, now I know they are for real...
I'm talking about the exhaust trails from military jets stay in the sky for a full day that I observed last week when it wasn't windy. I haven't seen any weird trails from helicopters. But I've seen more air-air fighters flying around Phoenix than ever before, and I'm native born here. Also I've never seen them flying maneuvers with mil helecopters inside the city, and ive heard plenty of those lately. I've been down to Tucson at least a dozen times in the past 5 years, and this past time I was down there for the Tool concert a few weeks ago and stayed the following day as well. They were flying maneuvers with A-10's and multiple Apache's at once, which are air-ground, which I never saw a single thing like that all the other times I went down to Tucson. Actually, that was the first time I've ever seen an A-10 in the flesh, and I saw 4x taking off as we were leaving to go back to go home to Phoenix.

apeiron

There is extensive documentation about chemtrails. Extensive. Many doctoral thesis have been done with less data.
(02-04-2012, 02:08 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, now I know they are for real...
Don't you love how that works?

apeiron

(02-04-2012, 11:39 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/are-chemtrails-real

I don't want to hear about this, this is fear..of course people live in fear all day long (fear of losing the job, the house, fear of walking at night, fear of loneliness, blah blah), but never mind, please pickle i want to keep my head buried in the sand, so no more of this alright? yeah i now my liberties, freedom of speech are compromised but hey i cannot wait to watch tv and forget about all those unimportant things..i don't want to know! i'm scared!

wink, wink.
I feel there is nothing wrong with being informed. Ignorance is bliss, but sometimes it is short lived. There are not many places on the planet that are not sprayed. There are areas that are sprayed much less than others though, and I would like to live in one of those areas in the future. My body has somewhat changed to where it is no longer numb or oblivious to damage. I even feel the smallest astral critter as it first begins to bore into my energy field. I can feel what food is doing shortly after eating it. Particulates in the air tend to burn a hole in one nostril, sometimes from heavy spray days. I am getting sensitive in many ways, but mainly to unnatural energy fields or chemicals, which is what is driving me to get my butt to nature.

Just for the record, I am aware of the distinction between contrails and chemtrails, and I can attest to seeing a frequent rate of chemtrails being sprayed over the past year or 2 (which is when I first became aware of their existence). I've seen planes in the process of spreading them all over New York. I hear they're supposed to mimic cirrhus clouds but not so well; they linger then dissipate and sometimes I notice that area of the sky becomes an odd color, like a weird magenta color.

I read a thread over on the GLP forums where the OP claimed he spent ~15 years developing chemicals for chemtrails and answered every single poster's question on them so his credibility appeared pretty valid... anyways, he stated a few of the reasons for spraying ranged from mood alteration to weather modification (unfortunately these are the only 2 I really remember at the moment, my apologies). One thing I'm curious about is, why exactly was there barium and dried blood cells reported to be found in these chemtrails from those who tested them? Seriously, WTF???
This is a phenomenon I can attest to. I have pictures where there are parallel trails covering the entire sky, and at the end of the pattern I was able to get a picture of a plane looping back around. Over several hours they eventually spread out and cover the sky in a thin haze. It's hard to calculate by looking up into a blank space, but this haze lowers down to an 'apparent' height of only a few hundred yards. And eventually on non-humid days, you can see the haze as it's floating around at ground level, and it does burn your eyes and can create a runny nose. If you can look up and visibly see this haze moving around easily at what appears to only be slightly above tree level, it must be some kind of particulate falling down.
I think this belongs in Olio.
Hi, sky watchers.

Here is an extensive well done report ! :

www.chemtrailcentral.com/report.shtml

Go 3/4 down the page and see the graph with 4 pink dots !
How bizarre/convenient: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)

Blue skies.