Bring4th

Full Version: Organ transplants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone asked me what my opinions were on transplants, and what effect it would carry.

I mentioned that it was somewhat of a permanent effect on the learning/accepting process. What I found is that with the organ removal (in many cases) it is comparable to a failed test. Taking on the body portions of an "other" brings with it their "spirit", which seems to affect their daily life, and their ability to assimilate experience properly.

She asked if it would affect the chakra system and I said most definitely. There is also the issue of the soul, which in some cases will switch out, in the same way we know about walk-ins.

This person then mentions that it was a very nice woman she grew up with, that had a kidney transplant. The lady later finds out that the donor was an armed robber. This person described how the woman completely changed characteristics to the point that she could no longer be around her. The woman became a different person who began lying, stealing, and backstabbing.

I've also had the same 'icky' issue about giving/receiving blood. I know this is an absolute essential in modern surgeries, yet, I think, personally, I would rather face the consequences of whatever situation rather than consent to that.

and likewide, even though I don't have a driver's licence, I would NOT consent to having my organs harvested in the case of an accident. Not because I'm selfish or possessive (I'd be dead afterall) but because of the energetic/soul effects like you said.

modern medicine tries to 'guilt' us into doing many many bizarre things when seen from a different perspective (giving one's blood or lifeforce, giving one's organs or one's essence, wearing pink to cure cancer TongueTongueBigSmile)

- -
(02-04-2012, 01:11 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I've also had the same 'icky' issue about giving/receiving blood. I know this is an absolute essential in modern surgeries, yet, I think, personally, I would rather face the consequences of whatever situation rather than consent to that.
I read that no less than 1 out of every 3 people will need donated blood in their lifetime, yet only 1 out of 20 people donate blood.

(02-04-2012, 01:02 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]This person then mentions that it was a very nice woman she grew up with, that had a kidney transplant. The lady later finds out that the donor was an armed robber. This person described how the woman completely changed characteristics to the point that she could no longer be around her. The woman became a different person who began lying, stealing, and backstabbing.
Does it work the opposite direction, with a nasty personality suddenly becoming angelic? I wonder if you would have had to have a weak personality to begin with or something.

I've had a transplant but without removal of any organ. It was a choice between that or death, which is likely the case for most people. At the time I wasn't even looking at what it might do on the soul level except that I owed it to my incarnated soul to keep this body alive if I could.

I didn't notice much difference besides the great physical improvements, only a few altered food preferences. No personality changes - and I was watching for them. I also had a blood transfusion which was absolutely needed or I wouldn't have consented to it. Through all this I learned so much in all ways, and it's since the transplants (and getting on the internet) that I've learned the most spiritually, but it's been an incremental process throughout my life too. Maybe the transplant had something to do with this, but there are way too many other factors to rule out.

Recently I stopped taking the drugs that protect the transplant - a huge and agonizing decision because it amounts to killing living cells which have become part of me and which I loved, welcomed, and talked with - and am expecting (and suspecting) rejection symptoms. There is now another way to keep my body alive without the transplants, so after considering quitting for some time and rereading the lists of horrific adverse drug effects, I did it. Kinda rocky right now, but it's been an incredible journey. Personal details if you want to PM me, I'd welcome it... Smile

You're right, Plenum, and that's partly what I learned so much about, the hard way - through being the target of a huge amount of pressure and propaganda and having to sort out what felt like truth and what would be in my own best interests. I was guided, I know that.

To me it seems that those of us who have relatively "clean" spirits, STO oriented and all that, should be the ones who sign their organ donor cards - and the "opposite" types screened out somehow. I'd hope that donated & received organs are chosen and matched as carefully as we have chosen our incarnations - according to the catalysts each needs. Everything we do and encounter changes us, so the question of who I am now doesn't seem to be much different for me than for anyone else: "I am a part of all that I have met..." I'm willing to change my opinion, though, because maybe I don't comprehend this at the soul level very well yet.
(02-04-2012, 06:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work the opposite direction, with a nasty personality suddenly becoming angelic? I wonder if you would have had to have a weak personality to begin with or something.

I would assume that we have control through conscious awareness. Without any awareness I just consider us a "free" tool for the use of anything that we allow.

We should have the same amount of control that we would clearing any invading entity or energies, along with the ability to assimilate organs easier as well. Kind of like the mind over matter stuff I guess. If we can flip DNA switches with awareness I can't really see too many limits from that point.