Bring4th

Full Version: Clues about the Dogon in the LOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third-density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.

Now this would seem to make more sense now.
The dogon (earth tribe) had knowledge about their home in the Sirius system for thousands of years.
Strangely the star they claim to come from - po tolo- or Sirius B was only discovered in recent history.
As soon as telescope images revealed the identity of the small binary star (hiding) in the glow of its much larger companion teams of scientists departed to the Homburgi mountains to 'quiz' the elders.
It transpires not only did they have the location of the star correct but also its eliptical orbit.
Very interesting!

http://www.unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm

Here is a link.
there is also a supposed Sirius C?

Quote:The question maybe settled as larger and more powerful telescopes take a look at the Sirius system. According to the legend there is a third star: Sirius C, and it is around Sirius C that the home planet of the Nommos orbits. Most scientists do not consider any part of the Sirius system a prime candidate for life, though.

http://www.unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm
This has fascinated me ever since I first heard of it. It's also really cool that this tribe has a kind of ritualistic dance where they walk on stilts, almost like they would resemble trees or some kind of tall beings. *drifting away in dreams*

[Image: Dogon+Ritual.jpg]
oh, nice find seven!
Quote:8.20 ↥ Questioner: Were the entities that picked him— can you describe… is that the normal configuration of these entities? They [inaudible] rather unusual.

Ra: I am Ra. The configuration of their beings is their normal configuration. The unusualness is not remarkable. We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.

8.21 ↥ Questioner: Well, what density did the entities who picked up Charlie Hickson come from? What was their density?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities in whom you show such interest are third-density beings of a fairly high order. We should express the understanding to you that these entities would not have used the mind/body/spirit complex, Charlie, except for the resolve of this entity before incarnation to be of service.

8.22 ↥ Questioner: What was the home or origin of the entities that took Charlie?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the Sirius galaxy.

The above case is the Pascagoula Abduction. Ra says they come from Sirius. Hickson drew such beings after meeting them.

[Image: pascagoula.jpg]

[Image: 710d120ac165.jpg]

[Image: paschumanoid.gif]
long arms lol
(10-01-2014, 01:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]long arms lol

Opposite of the scots. We have short arms, but very deep pockets.
Wink