Bring4th

Full Version: A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:Japanese artist Isao Hashimoto has created a beautiful, undeniably scary time-lapse map of the 2053 nuclear explosions which have taken place between 1945 and 1998, beginning with the Manhattan Project's "Trinity" test near Los Alamos and concluding with Pakistan's nuclear tests in May of 1998. This leaves out North Korea's two alleged nuclear tests in this past decade (the legitimacy of both of which is not 100% clear).
This is amazing...I had no idea that there were that many explosions. No wonder the ETs are watching us.
do you think there is any place that is radiation free?

- -

I take chlorella to protect against damaging radiation effects.

http://www.naturalnews.com/031779_spirul...ation.html

they are little green tablets that don't taste horribly bad.

apeiron

wonder why moderators don't delete thread...
i'm just saying.
(02-05-2012, 08:02 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]wonder why moderators don't delete thread...
i'm just saying.

Why would they delete this? It's in Olio and doesn't break any rules.

apeiron

(02-05-2012, 09:53 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 08:02 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]wonder why moderators don't delete thread...
i'm just saying.

Why would they delete this? It's in Olio and doesn't break any rules.

Was just a reaction to the 'denver airport' thread that was deleted 'because it could cause fear' to some members.
OMG!!! What the F$&# is wrong with us!!? By six min. I was sick to the stomach. Over 2000!! 0_0 how could we be so horrible. Is south america the only clean land left??! Why the hell did we feel the need to detonate over a thousand nukes?? This is very very sad to me :-( poor planet :-(

-Conifer17- Adonai Vasu Borragus
How do I change my user name?
aliens shoulda stopped them.
I totally agree with Oceania that higher-density entities should have stopped us detonating a single nuke let alone thousands of them!

This is something that is often on my mind and when I get back to 6th d I will be having a very lengthy "talk" with the Council of Saturn, and if necessary - fight them to stop the destruction!

The Confederation describes 3rd d as "toddlers"...

If you were an adult and were about to witness one toddler murder another - whilst obviously they have no concept of what they were doing - you would stop them - wouldn't you???

Perhaps my limited understanding of Free-Will as pertains to the Law of One is skewing my already flawed perception - but I just cannot see what is achieved by letting 3rd d incarnates disintegrate other's Souls with nukes!!!
there was always a backup plan in place.

they offered this planet 'maximum' Free Will.

- -

9.17 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

- -

9.18 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

- -

so life goes on ... as it always does SmileBigSmileBigSmile

and don't forget ... they let the Maldekians blow up their planet to smithereens ... only little rocks left in what we call the asteroid belt. That's what I call respecting the First Distortion!

or as Picard would say: the Prime Directive.

3DMonkey

Well, I don't think the stupidity of 3D humans is controllable. Imagine a similar video of every human murdering humans. It would be sadder and more worthy of intervention, don't you think?
(02-06-2012, 10:18 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't think the stupidity of 3D humans is controllable. Imagine a similar video of every human murdering humans. It would be sadder and more worthy of intervention, don't you think?

Ra said nuclear weapons destroy the spirit as well, I don't see how that's possible but assuming it is then that would be part of their rationale for interfering. Furthermore I think it's destroying the whole planet (like Maldek and Mars) is what they're concerned about, not killing humans.
From what I remember don't they only intervene at the last moment by spiriting away all the souls that are dying? But otherwise let us detonate the weapons. And then start a intensive healing process for each soul after their tragic experience. So that way we aren't ever destroyed(I agree though, I don't feel that the soul can be destroyed. Perhaps Ra meant it is messed up so bad that for all intents and purposes it is destroyed? Maybe it could come back but it is unlikely?) and free will is given.

(02-07-2012, 12:12 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]From what I remember don't they only intervene at the last moment by spiriting away all the souls that are dying? But otherwise let us detonate the weapons. And then start a intensive healing process for each soul after their tragic experience. So that way we aren't ever destroyed(I agree though, I don't feel that the soul can be destroyed. Perhaps Ra meant it is messed up so bad that for all intents and purposes it is destroyed? Maybe it could come back but it is unlikely?) and free will is given.

I believe what Ra was explaining was not the physical destruction - souls are eternal in nature - but rather the knowledge of this had been hidden from them through the cunning use of the 'deathfear' protocol.
If an entity is not aware of the existance of the spirit realm (nirvana) they will be left for ages in a state of 'shock' or (seemingly) never ending fear.
This is where the human concept of 'hell' comes from and forms the prime mover in the Luciferian Family.

(02-06-2012, 10:18 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't think the stupidity of 3D humans is controllable. Imagine a similar video of every human murdering humans. It would be sadder and more worthy of intervention, don't you think?

No, I don't think that would be sadder, just stupider. It is sadder to me that we are not only destroying ourselves (which could be said to be collective karma within the species), but all the life on the planet. Animals, plants, minerals, the Earth itself who provides nurturing and a home for all the species here, are being killed and maimed and genetically mutated from our insanity.

But perhaps if you were to show a video as you describe to people, they would respond with more empathy, as most humans are self-centered and prone to responding when it involves self.

Here we are, on the ground so to speak, in the midst of all this madness. We wanted to be here. This is what I remind myself of: I wanted to be here. So I must wrench my focus from the sadness and the judgments to what I can do to evolve the situation to one of sanity and compassion for other-selves.
(02-06-2012, 04:00 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]I totally agree with Oceania that higher-density entities should have stopped us detonating a single nuke let alone thousands of them!

This is something that is often on my mind and when I get back to 6th d I will be having a very lengthy "talk" with the Council of Saturn, and if necessary - fight them to stop the destruction!

The Confederation describes 3rd d as "toddlers"...

If you were an adult and were about to witness one toddler murder another - whilst obviously they have no concept of what they were doing - you would stop them - wouldn't you???

Perhaps my limited understanding of Free-Will as pertains to the Law of One is skewing my already flawed perception - but I just cannot see what is achieved by letting 3rd d incarnates disintegrate other's Souls with nukes!!!

3DMonkey

So this

"The war produced about 1,030,000 casualties (3% of the population), including about 620,000 soldier deaths—two-thirds by disease.[230] Binghamton University historian J. David Hacker believes the number of soldier deaths was approximately 750,000, 20% higher than traditionally estimated, and possibly as high as 850,000.[231][232] The war accounted for roughly as many American deaths as all American deaths in other U.S. wars combined"

is easier to swallow than a bomb in the ocean?

.... cuz "this" is a tiny reflection of murder
(02-07-2012, 11:48 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]So this

"The war produced about 1,030,000 casualties (3% of the population), including about 620,000 soldier deaths—two-thirds by disease.[230] Binghamton University historian J. David Hacker believes the number of soldier deaths was approximately 750,000, 20% higher than traditionally estimated, and possibly as high as 850,000.[231][232] The war accounted for roughly as many American deaths as all American deaths in other U.S. wars combined"

is easier to swallow than a bomb in the ocean?

.... cuz "this" is a tiny reflection of murder

We just disagree on this one issue: you apparently think human life is more important than other life. I don't.

I can atleast say of humans: we have a collective karma and responsibility regarding destruction with our manmade weapons, so in a sense, we have brought this upon ourselves. Animals, plants, the planet, and all other life here has no such karma or responsibility brought onto themselves. We have foisted it upon them.

A bomb in the ocean would destroy countless other-selves. And by the way, would eventually harm humans as well.

And I don't think either is "worse," it's all bad to me.
(02-08-2012, 02:30 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]we have a collective karma and responsibility regarding destruction with our manmade weapons, so in a sense, we have brought this upon ourselves. Animals, plants, the planet, and all other life here has no such karma or responsibility brought onto themselves. We have foisted it upon them.

An interdimensional worker/traveler mentioned that there is a planetary karma involved from a history of people being separated from earth when they die. He mentioned that we are borrowing these bodies from the earth, and the bodies are supposed to meld back into the earth when we are done with them. Instead we box up the bodies to keep them separate from the earth, as an unnatural form of "control".

I don't really understand the mechanics of spiritual effect from a bomb though. Unless it is just the act of "disintegration" that does the same thing to our subtle bodies, possibly causing a "loss" as in lost without possibility of recovering awareness. Since the body is what creates the subtle bodies and the following awareness?