Bring4th

Full Version: Giving Respect to the first 3 Chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- -

there is a sense among spiritual seekers that we should evolve as quickly as possible, and start working with the heart, throat, and third eye chakras ASAP.

but I see a danger to this. The first 3 chakras may be likened to the foundations of a house or building, and it is the basis on which all the rest rests.

building without the foundations is like setting a house in quicksand; all that you do will come and go in a moment; without any solidity or rootedness in experience/reality.

but please, don't take my word for it!

- -

here is a passage taken from Q'uo via this excellent extract:

2007.11.24 - Work in the indigo

many thanks to Peregrinus for highlighting this. Respect.

- -

The first requirement for working with the gateway to intelligent infinity is that the heart be open. Consequently, although many seekers do not wish to continue to work intensively with the lower three chakras, it is our opinion that it is essential to continue to work with those three chakras, giving them all of the honor and respect that you give the higher chakras.

That which tends to block red ray is a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality. Because of the fact that the red ray deals with matters of survival and sexuality, those who are limping along with no true appreciation of life are going to be limiting the flow of energy into their very first chakra and therefore receiving into the heart only a fraction of the power or the energy that is available from the Creator.

The orange-ray chakra, being the seat of relationships of a personal nature with yourself and with others, is blocked when there is difficulty in those relationships which causes the chakra either to be blocked or to be over-activated. So, it is well to have a continuing focus in each relationship that is your privilege to sustain, watching for the vibrational harmony between you and the other, or indeed the harmony between you and yourself. So often the issues that you have with yourself can be quite toxic in terms of limiting the light that is flowing through that chakra. So, it is well to spend time becoming sweet with yourself and with other selves as well.

The yellow-ray chakra is the chakra of group relationships or legal relationships such as the birth family, the marriage family, the work family, and other groups that create their own energies and have their own, shall we say, oversoul. And in this chakra, too, the usual causes of blockages have to do with difficulties in these relationships. And again, because it is so easy to be blocked, at least momentarily, in yellow ray, it is a wise seeker who tunes his heart and his attention when dealing with these relationships in order that harmony may prevail. And when harmony has been lost from a certain situation, it is well to seek ways to restore it. For this restores the flow of energy through that chakra and into the open heart.

- -

I end with a quote from fellow forum member Liet, who says things rather more bluntly BigSmile

(01-31-2012, 05:47 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]The lower half of the spectrum has a really epic set of feats, totaly ignored by the positive polarity.... They say "hey, i dont need that" before even knowing/evaluating thoroughly what it is and does.
I find that equal to the negative polaritys "hey, i dont need compassion"

- -

Excellent post, plenum. If you are interested in this work, besides the Ra material, I highly recommend the book "Living the Law of One: The Choice" by Carla, where she writes about each center and it's function quite extensively. This is also a big topic in her "Wanderer's Handbook".

My personal experience is that there are layers upon layers in the self, and as you sometimes think that "*phew*! I am done with orange center now", you are just coming into another layer in the self, where you start this work all over again. I believe that this work is for life time. So patience is a good companion on this road.

Personally I am not close to any clearance of any of those centers, as I see it, but nevertheless, my fruit - automatic, gentle although only occasional and brief activation of green center, and indigo, have been wonderful gifts for all the work that I've done this far.

Back to your post, I don't see any danger to seekers if they are impatient, and jump right into the work with higher energy centers, and either ignoring lower ones, or don't think that these centers need any work. But they perhaps, if the work is not done, may experience difficulties in working in higher centers, when there are obvious blockages in lower ones. It is my understanding and experience, that the problems will be either weariness, or constant intereference of negative thoughts and/or emotions that will interrupt this work, and which one is not be able to handle properly. But while one is constantly working with the first three centers, one can experience a gentle activation of higher ones, and work with that, when such an opportunity is presented.
Plenum - thank you for posting this as it is quite meaningful for me today. I had a "soul retrieval" session a couple of weeks ago and the energy worker found my lower three chakras to be quite blocked. I needed to reminder to do the work I must do to get things back in balance.

Light & love!