Bring4th

Full Version: Highlights from Session 11 - Maldek, STS Humans, inspired scientists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- -

Questioner: You said yesterday that Maldek was destroyed due to warfare. If Maldek hadn’t destroyed itself due to warfare would it have become a planet that evolved in self-service and would the entities involved have increased in density, and gone on to say the fourth density in the negative sense or the sense of self-service?

Ra: I am Ra. The planetary social memory complex, Maldek, had in common with your own sphere the situation of a mixture of energy direction. Thus it, though unknown, would most probably have been a mixed harvest—a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density. This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.

- -

Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

- -

Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?

Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?

Ra: I am Ra. All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent infinity.

- -

Questioner: Do you mean to say then that some scientists receive technical information, shall we say, telepathically that comes out then as useable gadgetry?

Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. However, very positively, as you would call this distortion, oriented scientists have received information intended to unlock peaceful means of progress which redounded unto the last echoes of potential destruction due to further reception of other scientists of a negative orientation/distortion.

Questioner: Is this how we learned of nuclear energy? Was it mixed with both positive and negative orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. The entities responsible for the gathering of the scientists were of a mixed orientation. The scientists were overwhelmingly positive in their orientation. The scientists who followed their work were of mixed orientation including one extremely negative entity, as you would term it.

- -

Questioner: What about the Industrial Revolution in general. Was this planned in any way?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this session.

That is correct. Wanderers incarnated in several waves, as you may call them, in order to bring into existence the gradual freeing from the demands of the diurnal cycles and lack of freedom of leisure.

- -

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=11
"Wanderers incarnated in several waves, as you may call them, in order to bring into existence the gradual freeing from the demands of the diurnal cycles and lack of freedom of leisure.*

So what are diural cycles?
What does this have to do with the moon?
How do you get more leisure?

I would love more leisure.

Cyan

Which Taras bulba.

The fictional novel main char

Or the Anti-Nazi(Edit: apparently anti soviet not anti-nazi) resistance fighter in Ukraine

Or am I missing some Taras Bulba? Since that is particularly unusual name
(02-07-2012, 01:30 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Which Taras bulba.

The fictional novel main char

Or the Anti-Nazi(Edit: apparently anti soviet not anti-nazi) resistance fighter in Ukraine

Or am I missing some Taras Bulba? Since that is particularly unusual name

Ironically enough, this topic arose a couple years ago on Bring4th & Divinecosmos. In both cases, the discussion was... inconclusive.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=528

I'm not sure this actually matters very much in the grand scheme of things, but it is one of those little niggling dangling threads in the Law of One that I've wondered about.

Love to all
(02-07-2012, 01:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]"Wanderers incarnated in several waves, as you may call them, in order to bring into existence the gradual freeing from the demands of the diurnal cycles and lack of freedom of leisure.*

So what are diural cycles?
What does this have to do with the moon?
How do you get more leisure?

I would love more leisure.

A diurnal cycle is a day. I remember when the future was going to be so filled with leisure because of the many labor-saving inventions -- turned out that competition kept everybody working a long day to keep up with each other. Confused