Bring4th

Full Version: What NASA can not explain...up until...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What NASA can not understand about Nibiru and 'what is going to happen'.

Firstly there is a property of the moon that is not understood.
The moon is metallic. Its sends a pulse into the earths magnetosphere like clockwork every month. You know that. Really you can set your watch to it.
This pulse or cosmic instreaming is the zenith of moon – sun – earth.
The moon is a female energy (not to be confused with male/female in our case).
The moon is negative cosmic influence of 5th density. So 5d-.
Never seen moonbase 1999?

The seasons or distortion of light that is caused by the collective 5d- presence.
They are the fluctuations in the extremes of polarity.

To successfully align the 12d multidimensional stargate that is approaching it is necessary to achieve a earth polarity of 51%+ 'disclosure' with no breach of The Law of Free Will in order to allow the Confederation of Worlds, more specifically the Ashtar Command to move your satellite to achieve polar alignment. This is why magnetic north varies constantly. It is the spiritual ‘missing link’ that you have been looking for.

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcbshzkvUs
are they gonna take the moon away?
Or re-take the moon, if it truely was a Pleadian spacecraft / moon before they lost it in battle, as a couple of sorces that have named them specifically.
well just fix it! Tongue i'm sick of its beams.
Maybe we should start a movement, "occupy the Moon". :pAngel
yeah Tongue
forget the fed
(02-08-2012, 02:18 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should start a movement, "occupy the Moon". :pAngel

In order to 'move the moon' you must occupy yourself!
It has to do with Heart

alright, that's much harder.
Am downloading K-pax now. Thanks for reminding me about the movie.

Yeah K-Pax is an AWESOME movie. Kevin Spacey is by far my favorite actor. He is a bit mysterious and maybe even a little crazy, even coming from a much weirder stand-point than I was before. If you haven't already, you might want to watch Swimming with Sharks and The Life of David Gale. Swimming with Sharks by itself has permanently changed my view on the corporate world. It frightened the hell out of me what lengths the characters went in the film to essentially be STS at the expense of others. Its also really awesome if you want to see Kevin Spacey doing a hilariously good job of yelling at people if you can avoid taking that seriously:

"You're happy... I HATE THAT".

K-Pax always confused the hell out of me since I saw it at a fairly young age. It has obvious logical fallacies in it that seem to be left in on purpose, such as Kevin Spacey's character knowing specific details about astronomy that he "couldn't have known". Yet they treat him like a crazy person.
omg!""!""" i was just thinking of that movie like a day ago and i said to someone what is that movie and he was like flight of the navigator lol!!! and now it's here.
Wow awesome movie.