Bring4th

Full Version: Question about God, Meditation and relaying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found my old journal today. It contains some positive memories I took down while I was in London. I plan on using it for my defense.

When I picked it up, my right ear pretty much started ringing, then it was like I was deaf for a bit it was so powerful. It stayed at that intensity for nearly ten minutes, and then it went down. That was around 3pm maybe. I can hear now, but it's still ringing, and it is now 8:47. I can't recall if it was still happening during my meditation because I wasn't focused on it.

Positive sign? or am I giving in to superstition?
(02-07-2012, 09:48 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]I can't recall if it was still happening during my meditation because I wasn't focused on it.

Positive sign? or am I giving in to superstition?
If it's to be interpreted as a sign, I think the important thing would be to examine the focus and intention at that moment, rather than the coinciding physical phenomenon itself.

True.

My meditation released my fears about this guy who's in the love with the girl I'm in love with (trying to move on from.) I also meditated on love and I released a lot of fears, and felt a lot of love, about this girl and love in general.

Do these feelings and forgiveness and acceptance go out into the universe in a positive way? I'll never be able to tell them this, but will God let them know I've forgiven them?
(02-07-2012, 10:53 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Do these feelings and forgiveness and acceptance go out into the universe in a positive way?
Yes.
(02-07-2012, 10:53 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]I'll never be able to tell them this, but will God let them know I've forgiven them?
If you are truly congruent with that, then that expresses itself (if you're not, your intention with regards to them will express itself too). But that expression creates an opportunity for them to know that (about you and your attitude) on some level of their awareness.

I am truly congruent with it. It's just good to know that they will get the message in some degree without me actually being there to tell them myself.

thank you, God.
Just to sum this up, I do believe this meant something positive to me, as it was a very strong ring that lasted the whole day.

Quote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.

44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.

Take heed. Like, this is something important.

Yes, it would be of a positive nature to me, as it does state facts that did occur in a time that would be distorted to me now without it, but, considering the information would be beneficial to me as a self, this ring outweighed any left-ear ring considerably. No left-ear ring was present, in fact, just a heavy right-ear tone, leaving me to believe there is truth in these entries that could or will help me in defending my cause.