Bring4th

Full Version: STS people are healthier than STO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is the quote:

Quote:66.32 Questioner: Well then is physical disease and illness as we know it on this planet rather widespread on a third-density negative planet before harvest into fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Physical complex distortions of which you speak are likely to be less found as fourth-density negative begins to be a probable choice of harvest due to the extreme interest in the self which characterizes the harvestable third-density negative entity. Much more care is taken of the physical body as well as much more discipline being offered to the self mentally. This is an orientation of great self-interest and self-discipline. There are still instances of the types of disease which are associated with the mind complex distortions of negative emotions such as anger. However, in an harvestable entity these emotional distortions are much more likely to be used as catalyst in an expressive and destructive sense as regards the object of anger.

- -

this ties in with this post here about Giving Respect to the first 3 Chakras and how STO individuals may become too 'new agey' and not grounded enough in experience and reality.

I was also reminded of this quote:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

this combined with the fact that STO Wanderers are prone to allergies, personality disorders, and general health issues associated with incompatible vibrations with this planet means that the STO path is not always a smooth one in the physical sense.

- -

I am tempted to think that 95% STS grade is a much more difficult to achieve than 51% STO. The level of control and discipline over the first 3 chakras must be immense.

- -
This has been the historical case. STS have always been 'healthier' in general however the 'tables' have turned.
STS are experiencing a degeneration of their carbon based dna - they are dying and cannot explain why.
This is the dilemma of one particular race that I am in contact with. They are, from our perspective an aspect of our 'future' selves.
They have decided to join this portion of the Creation for the Ascension process.
This is good news!
p.s The negative Harvest has already been decided. The Highest density negative faction has been removed from our immediate surrounds.
It looks like 'a one way road' from here on.
(02-08-2012, 07:11 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I am tempted to think that 95% STS grade is a much more difficult to achieve than 51% STO.

"To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to otherselves."

(02-08-2012, 07:11 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The level of control and discipline over the first 3 chakras must be immense.
For STS.

"39.11 Questioner: In order to clarify a little bit I would like to ask this question: If we have a highly polarized entity polarized towards service to others and a highly polarized entity polarized towards service to self, what would be the difference in the red ray of these two entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full question of this working.

There is no difference in equally strongly polarized positive and negative entities as regards red ray."

"50.2 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that experiences are attracted into the entity through the south pole. Could you expand on that and give us a definition of what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.

The only specific part of this correctness is that the red-ray or foundation energy center, being the lowest or root energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience. In this way only, you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root or foundation will be given the opportunity to function first.

What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it."

I guarantee that the eccentricities and imbalances in orange and yellow for STO can be alleviated through balance and acceptance without "control" or "suppression". The difficulty of balancing work is this: our first understanding of orange and yellow is through the group-mind (social complex) expression (which is shared). These are the incompatible "vibrations" to which Ra is referring. Once one begins to individuate from the collective, if one is STO, there will be more will and faith available for that work. Thing is, few people - even wanderers, will polarize that far in an incarnation.
Worse health wouldn't apply to all people on the STO path, rather I think it applies mainly to people with an overbalance of love for other selves. I'd be willing to bet that most 5D wanderers, and 6D wanderers who have an over abundance of wisdom and came here to gain more love, are going to be just as concerned about their health as the typical person well on the STS path - unless they're suicidal because of the vibration difference between 3D and their home density.

(02-08-2012, 08:57 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]STS are experiencing a degeneration of their carbon based dna - they are dying and cannot explain why.
This is the dilemma of one particular race that I am in contact with. They are, from our perspective an aspect of our 'future' selves.
They have decided to join this portion of the Creation for the Ascension process.
This is good news!
p.s The negative Harvest has already been decided. The Highest density negative faction has been removed from our immediate surrounds.
It looks like 'a one way road' from here on.

Whats your source for this information?
(02-08-2012, 12:32 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Worse health wouldn't apply to all people on the STO path, rather I think it applies mainly to people with an overbalance of love for other selves.

I am not sure I understand this. Do you mean that people with overabundant love for other selves would have less health? In that case, what makes you to think that? How did you come into this thought?

Speaking of health of the mind/body I think that this quote says it in the best way:

session 4:20 Wrote:Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One.

From my experience I can say that I've had a notion for most of my life that my body listens to deep mind within so to speak. That was before understanding and discovery of the Law of One, so I had no actual understanding or words for that, except that if I, deep within, realized that I am healthy and perfect in my body, then I was healthy. Indeed, I have this far had perfect health, and rarely get sick. Sooo... Have I been STS? BigSmile
Quote:"Thing is, few people - even wanderers, will polarize that far in an incarnation."

Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink, wave wave!
(02-08-2012, 01:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2012, 12:32 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Worse health wouldn't apply to all people on the STO path, rather I think it applies mainly to people with an overbalance of love for other selves.

I am not sure I understand this. Do you mean that people with overabundant love for other selves would have less health? In that case, what makes you to think that? How did you come into this thought?

They'd be less likely to have good health than people who focus on themselves to a greater extent. The whole point of the original quote is that STS people are usually healthier because they focus on themselves more so I don't understand how much clear I can be in the context of this thread.

(02-08-2012, 01:51 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Quote:"Thing is, few people - even wanderers, will polarize that far in an incarnation."

Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink, wave wave!

cool story bro.
(02-08-2012, 01:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

The realization that self is other is reciprocal: other is self. However one serves others, one must also serve self to be in balance. I think this is what Turtledude is saying: too much care of others and not enough of self is out of balance.

Also, New Agers tend to say things such as: the body doesn't matter, we are just light. I disagree. We are all things, and particularly since we chose to be here we chose this existence which includes a body. Respect the body, be a good caretaker, and also show the same respect for others.
Smile
(02-08-2012, 02:14 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]The realization that self is other is reciprocal: other is self. However one serves others, one must also serve self to be in balance. I think this is what Turtledude is saying: too much care of others and not enough of self is out of balance.

This is interesting. I was more of a belief that what makes and makes not health is following:

session 12:31 Wrote:The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in these who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. The blockage varies from entity to entity. It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place.

We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

So as I understand it, the main problem was not an overactivation of the green center, which was but a "symptom" so to speak, but a blockage of the indigo center.

Any thoughts?

Diana Wrote:Also, New Agers tend to say things such as: the body doesn't matter, we are just light. I disagree. We are all things, and particularly since we chose to be here we chose this existence which includes a body. Respect the body, be a good caretaker, and also show the same respect for others.
Smile

I agree to some extent. I was of the same notion, that body didn't matter, but not because I thought that "we are just light", but of an arrogant thinking that as long as I want it to be strong and healthy, it will be strong and healthy. Just now, I am learning to be more humble about it, and take care of it. Still, thanks for this reminder.
Ankh: The healing Ra talks about is more broad and spiritual. Try going to someone who broke their spine and tell them realizing that they're one with everything will heal their spine.
(02-08-2012, 05:46 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh: The healing Ra talks about is more broad and spiritual. Try going to someone who broke their spine and tell them realizing that they're one with everything will heal their spine.

I understand what you are saying here. If someone breakes its spine, or similar, it could be a planned catalyst to learn something. If the physical ailment is more of a "chronic" nature so to speak, then it could be a situation where catalyst is not used, but could also be a planned situation in order to learn something.

But if speaking of an immediate, acute situation, like breaking a bone in the body, then I would recommend to seek acute medical attention.

There is "miraculous" healing though. Something that Jesus practiced, as it seems. This healing is done when the healer has opened the gateway to intelligent infinity.
(02-08-2012, 03:32 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

So as I understand it, the main problem was not an overactivation of the green center, which was but a "symptom" so to speak, but a blockage of the indigo center.

Any thoughts?

This may be for us, at this stage in our evolution, the chicken before the egg paradox. You can approach this from either way, but in my mind, both ways would be best. Work consciously on optimizing your health by respecting what the body, emotions, mind need to function optimally, while also working on the 4D-5D-6D aspects of our being.

If a person is evolved enough to overcome the stimuli/environment in this 3D existence, and override the physical, then he/she could probably stay connected to infinite intelligence and remain healthy that way. But even so, if that person treated the body with disrespect, eating junk, not exercising, what message would that send to the cells of the body?

As you see in the above bolded text, Carla was out of balance with STO in the way Turtledude and I suggested: service to others did not include herself as important as others. This imbalance was caused by a feeling of unworthiness which blocked the free flow of intelligent energy.

(02-09-2012, 01:30 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]If a person is evolved enough to overcome the stimuli/environment in this 3D existence, and override the physical, then he/she could probably stay connected to infinite intelligence and remain healthy that way. But even so, if that person treated the body with disrespect, eating junk, not exercising, what message would that send to the cells of the body?

According to Ra nothing is to be overcome:

session 18:5 Wrote:Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One, thus preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate distortion shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

(02-09-2012, 01:30 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]As you see in the above bolded text, Carla was out of balance with STO in the way Turtledude and I suggested: service to others did not include herself as important as others. This imbalance was caused by a feeling of unworthiness which blocked the free flow of intelligent energy.

I guess that the imbalance of blocked indigo ray, was being balanced by an overactivation of the green ray.

Ra:

Session 38:5 Wrote:let us use as an example a Wanderer; the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance.

Zaxon

As a STS entity I can attest to my own good health and vitality. I have infrequently been afflicted with either sickness or poor health. It has been over five years since my last cold. I adhere to a strict physical and dietary regiment, and find that both my strength and endurance are tremendous. I take great pleasure in optimizing my body, and taking it to new heights.