Bring4th

Full Version: Necessities of 3D consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:19.10 Questioner: Can you tell me how this newly created physical complex was suited to third-density lessons and what those lessons were?
Ra: I am Ra. There is one necessity for third density. That necessity is self-awareness, or self-consciousness. In order to be capable of such, this chemical complex of body must be capable of abstract thought. Thus, the fundamental necessity is the combination of rational and intuitive thinking. This was transitory in the second-density forms operating largely upon intuition which proved through practice to yield results.

The third-density mind was capable of processing information in such a way as to think abstractly and in what could be termed “useless” ways, in the sense of survival. This is the primary requisite.

There are other important ingredients: the necessity for a weaker physical vehicle to encourage the use of the mind, the development of the already present awareness of the social complex. These also being necessary: the further development of physical dexterity in the sense of the hand, as you call this portion of your body complex.

The potential for abstract thought seems to be the main thing that separates us from 2D beings, and perhaps human fetuses.
I love this part:

(02-08-2012, 01:00 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]The third-density mind was capable of processing information in such a way as to think abstractly and in what could be termed “useless” ways, in the sense of survival. This is the primary requisite.

the airquotes around "useless' is of course, part of the punctuation added.

[Image: xr6zv.jpg]

“useless” ways, in the sense of survival.

I would estimate that maybe 95% of the thoughts that we think in a day are unrelated to our survival and the stewardship of our bodies.

we think about:

sex
our mistakes
what we're going to watch tonight or read
the weekend

and when elevated higher, we can pierce the meanings of the 21/22 Archetypes, and decode many of the mysterious experiences and catalysts that bombard our life.

(02-08-2012, 01:00 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]The potential for abstract thought seems to be the main thing that separates us from 2D beings, and perhaps human fetuses.

I see this as the Devil Card, to tie it back in the tarot. The Devil represents the first spark of self-awareness, and a sense of individuated thought.

when combined with the Magican card, and the idea of 'creatorship', we have the working bones of abstract thought.

This brings to mind a passage from "Fieirce Invalids Home From Hot Climates"

"What is it that separates human beings from the so called lower animals? Well as I see it, it's exactly one half dozen significant things: Humor, Imagination, Eroticism - as opposed to the mindless, instinctive mating of glow-worms or raccoons - Spirituality, Rebelliousness, and Aesthetics, an appreciation of beauty for its own sake."

I tend to agree. Whether this is all just a by product of abstract thought though, I don't know.
(02-08-2012, 10:32 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]This brings to mind a passage from "Fieirce Invalids Home From Hot Climates"

"What is it that separates human beings from the so called lower animals? Well as I see it, it's exactly one half dozen significant things: Humor, Imagination, Eroticism - as opposed to the mindless, instinctive mating of glow-worms or raccoons - Spirituality, Rebelliousness, and Aesthetics, an appreciation of beauty for its own sake."

I tend to agree. Whether this is all just a by product of abstract thought though, I don't know.

Bonobos have sex for pleasure so that would strike one off the list, the rest can be put under the category of abstract thinking.
Animals have imagination as well, otherwise they wouldn't be able to dream. (not all animals dream)
Well the passage does go on to say that the more these qualities are developed the "higher" above the animal kingdom the entity becomes, that it's possible to be "north" of the animal kingdom but "south" of humanity.

It's only from a story. But in my eyes I think it's a nice frame of reference to consider the transition between 2D and 3D.
(02-09-2012, 01:12 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Animals have imagination as well, otherwise they wouldn't be able to dream. (not all animals dream)

thank you, thank you. I have been waiting for just the right moment to post this:

[Image: Nt3EU.gif]

Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog

BigSmile

my life is complete now.
Yep I believe the need for survival type thinking will keep diminishing, this would make the idea that some people have of our infrastructure collapsing and us as a species having to rebuild everything unlikely. Unless this happens in a way which wouldn't require us to re-build everything in the physical sense. Unlimited energy is the only way I can surmise this will be possible.

The change when it comes will only lessen our need to worry about survival.
aww darling. animals have a sense of humor. more of a sense of playfulness and they certainly can be humorous. Tongue
(02-08-2012, 01:00 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]The potential for abstract thought seems to be the main thing that separates us from 2D beings, and perhaps human fetuses.

A 3D+ entity does not lose their density when their physical vehicle is unconscious, such as a person who is comatose. The same would apply to a human fetus. The entity inhabiting (or who will inhabit) that physical vehicle is of a certain density; the current state of its physical vehicle has nothing to do with the entity's density.

(02-12-2012, 10:19 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

A 3D+ entity does not lose their density when their physical vehicle is unconscious, such as a person who is comatose. The same would apply to a human fetus. The entity inhabiting (or who will inhabit) that physical vehicle is of a certain density; the current state of its physical vehicle has nothing to do with the entity's density.

I doubt that, how would an unconscious 3D entity experience and process catalyst? By dreaming? If that's the case then they have no need to be incarnate on Earth since they're not interacting with any other being, they could dream more effeciently in time/space.
Monica is correct there, the current state of the body has nothing to due with an entity's density. The comatose, distracted, mentally ill, etc entity may indeed not be maximizing the utility of their incarnation. Further, sometimes people will program a struggle or drama or something to make catalyst processing a compelling activity, due to the lack of their otherwise conscious participation in their own lives. Unfortunately, we see this all too often - hence the style of info and types of relationships we tend to demand.
Do you think we are the only species on this planet who are actually aware we are going to die?
(02-14-2012, 02:46 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think we are the only species on this planet who are actually aware we are going to die?
I'd say that assessment (of mortality) takes a 3D (self-aware) or higher consciousness, which would include all 3D or higher, incarnated species (incl transplanted forms).

3DMonkey

(02-14-2012, 01:33 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Monica is correct there, the current state of the body has nothing to due with an entity's density. The comatose, distracted, mentally ill, etc entity may indeed not be maximizing the utility of their incarnation. Further, sometimes people will program a struggle or drama or something to make catalyst processing a compelling activity, due to the lack of their otherwise conscious participation in their own lives. Unfortunately, we see this all too often - hence the style of info and types of relationships we tend to demand.

And the offering from such persons to others in need of catalyst.

(maybe thats what you said?)