Bring4th

Full Version: I woke up one morning and experienced this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tumblr_l18pbn43Lc1qaewvk.jpg]

For my 21st birthday, 4 or 5 of my best friends took me out to a bar and bought me drinks. It was one of the most fun experiences I've had. Lots of laughs, tasty drinks, didn't have to drive, kissed the waitress on the cheek lol. I don't remember getting home, but I passed out on my bed and I woke up the next morning without a hangover. But what was amazing, was that for 20-30 minutes, I was seeing eyes like in this picture everywhere! It was a part of my real vision, and I felt an extreme amount of love, I wanted to kiss everything and everyone. I've related it to the Beatles' song across the universe.

"Images of broken light, which
Dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe."

Now I don't know if I had a DMT experience naturally, I don't think it can be alcohol induced, but it was the only time in my life something so super-spectacular happened. It was euphoric, and I didn't recall having any dreams that night.

Any thoughts on this? It was so amazing and breathtaking life could be viewed that way in real life.
Isn't there dmt in the pineal gland? It could've been from there. Anyway, that's awesome :-)

-Conifer17- Adonai Vasu Borragus
That's where most believe believe dmt is secreted. some people dispute that. even if it is true, was my pineal gland activated by a mixture of blacking out on alcohol with the comfort and security of my friends on the first day I could drink legally?

Possibly! I just wish I could reproduce the phenomenon.
buddies slipped it in your drink.
so no one has seen what i've seen? i'm trying to find other pictures like this phenomena, but its hard.

i thought of it as a kind of initiation. but its hard to describe. but i know for a fact it happened and it was phenomenal and awesome and joyous.

Avocado

I've actually seen the eyes based on this picture but they were construed out of the visual noise superimposed over my field of vision. It was after watching a documentary on Alex Grey. I should note I had the help of a psychedelic.

I think endogenous DMT has something to do with mystic experience/beyond five sense perception and that higher incarnate being such as Jesus and Buddha utilize endogenous DMT similar to the way the average brain uses serotonin. No way to prove this but I like to think about it Cool

I used to read trip reports on erowid to learn about peoples encounters with metaphysical reality. What I really wanted to read about was similar experiences but without the help of visionary aides. Eventually I discovered bring4th. I'm always happy when someone shares their experience. I really like how yours featured a "stereotypical" field of eyes. I mean, out of the infinite possibilities it amazes me how universal archetypes are.
The pineal gland that does it apparently. There is a Bashar video on it on youtube somewhere.

I was reading The Book of Revelations a while ago and there was this passage where beings were described as being covered in eyes, every bit of them.....what could these eyes mean?

Avocado

Wow that's really cool. Maybe they symbolize pure awareness.