Bring4th

Full Version: feelgood story: married for 82 years and counting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tumblr_lyxna8E9zP1qbxv1zo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lyxna8E9zP1qbxv1zo2_500.jpg]

- -

Lionel, 99, and his wife Ellen Buxton, 100, met in March 1930, married on July 18th 1936 and have been inseperable ever since.

The couple, together a total of 82 years, have not spent more than one night apart.

Upon speaking of their marriage, Ellen says:

“We have never been apart really and have never wanted anyone else. We have been married happily because we have been good friends as well as husband and wife.

We have always made sure we have had nice evenings out together. Whether it is going for a romantic meal or out to play bingo

‘We are more in love now than ever. We keep each other going.”

- -

I wonder if they act as 'one soul' now Tongue
I could cry. So happy they are, are surely an inspriation. To do so in a fortified 3D world is something truly remarkable, whereas I, being only 23, can only wonder what matrimony will be like in this transistion. But the union between these two is very special and blessed. Thank you for sharing this!
That is beautiful and heartwarming, and yes plenum, I would assume that after being together for so long they've developed a deep, soul-level bond that merges them together. I bet they've had tons of quasi-telepathy moments as well.