Bring4th

Full Version: the Life of Plenum; as told in words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this piece was saved as a draft for a little while, but some encouraging words from Ankh convinced me to post it. If you enjoy it, direct your claps and cheers her way BigSmile

peace y'all (did I say that right?)

the Life of Plenum; as told in words

I guess I'll start with the Facts, as some people like to have Facts to chew on before they get into the Real Details.

racial stock: asian
country of birth: australia
country of residence: australia

polarization: STO
density of origin: tentative 6th
star system of origin: indeterminate

- -

I was born on the planet Earth in the year 1977, and have lived and breathed in the one city for almost all my life. This place would be Sydney.

even in this place, I have not travelled too far; my family's home is in the suburbs about 40km/25miles from the city proper; and I have basically lived at home and in 3 different apartments my whole life. It has been a relatively fixed life, location wise.

from fairly early on, I recognised myself as 'different'. Both my parents are what you would call working class, and have eked out a very modest living in the hospitality business. The highlight of this would have been when they ran their own small chinese takeaway store for about 10 years. I definitely got to eat well when growing up; even if other things might have been lacking/absent.

my mind was fairly agile, and I was drawn to both the fantastic (in comic books) as well as the scientific (I loved loved opening up hardcover books on the Solar System and seeing all the beautiful planets.) This was still the age before mainstream computers, and books were where it was at.

my difference included a sense of 'superiority' at this stage of my life. Asians are brought up believing they are smarter than everyone else, all because they learn how to cram for tests from the age of 4 upwards. But I also guessed I had a sense of 'intelligence' that went beyond scholastic tests, and was more 'integrative' in nature.

I was very much the outsider growing up; I endured a great deal of bullying when growing up, and school life was pretty hellish up until the age of 15, when more asian migrants started appearing. Till then, I was almost the token Asian at school, and when I was bullied, I had no problem returning in kind. I stood up for myself.

- -

life changed greatly around this time. I got a job at McDonalds, and spent 20 hours a week flipping burgers after school. I got money, and made friends at work; we were a team.

- -

At 17, I finished High School, and that's when the Awakening happened. I had a friend who still had family in Malaysia, and I went there for 5 weeks during summer.

Malaysia was NOT pretty. It was, in fact, what we would call a third world country at the time. The capital city had open sewers, and smelled of s-hit EVERYWHERE you went. The heat was toxic, and was like being in a sauna 24/7. The food was harsh to my palate, and I was tormended by flies and mosquitoes. But the poverty. You had to see the poverty my friends.

the family that I stayed with had an uncle who was a recently retired government minister. They had a housemaid that was for all intents and purposes, an indentured servant. She was over 60 years old, had wretched teeth, and was small and bent over. Her 'room' was the size of a closet. She never left the residence, and worked from dawn to late evening cleaning, cooking, and attending the 'mistress' of the house. I never saw the slavery of yore, but I saw the slavery of the now. There is no mincing words about it.

you can imagine that this ENTIRE EXPERIENCE destroyed my sense of peace and justice in the world.

during this trip I stumbled across some books on astrology and sufism. The astrology was the most basic kind; Linda Goodman stuff. It was at least written well and entertaining. There was also some chinese astrology.

- -

when I returned home, my parents thought I was 'possessed'. I suddenly became a new age hippie; no longer respecting the system that had allowed such misery to continue in the place I had just been. I started going barefoot everywhere, shaved my head, became vegetarian, and considered every idea that was NOT mainstream.

this did not bode well for entering into University Studies doing Information Technology. I had earned a $10000/yr scholarship at the time, and they were expecting high performance and respectible attire. I delivered on neither.

it was a painful year that I endured living in two worlds; the world of ideas, and the world of the conventional. They clashed.

I flunked and left of my own accord at the end of the year.

- -

I spent all of 1996 in public libraries reading every book that I could reach. I read history, biography, literature (Lonesome Dove anyone?), psychology, chess books, etymology books, latin grammars, and who knows what else. My brain had been cracked open like a walnut, and I filled in the space with everything school had NOT taught me.

- -

after this, I went back to uni (a different uni) studying something else. There is some history there that I won't type up now, but suffice to say, that when the internet truly arrived, I was a big fan.

Skip ahead to the mid 2000's and when streaming video first arrived via youtube and google video. I saw David W's presentation on 2012 when it first hit, and become a big fan. He introduced me to the Law of One.

skip ahead a few more years, and here I am. A Wanderer who has awakened to a sense of self, and is doing their darndest to live the Law of One by its Highest Principles.

I still like to think that I'm on a Mission; and it is made all the easier by knowing that I have comrades like you around the globe willing to discuss/consider/and share these wondrous ideas.

- -

I skimped over the second half of my life fairly quickly, but there are some very interesting stories in there too! But this piece is already too long, and I don't want to monopolise your day with these words.

all the best, and I hope you can appreciate a bit more of my 'soul vibration'. BigSmile

blessings

Welcome onboard, "old man"! (<---- I am born in 1977 too) BigSmile

I loved how you put the facts first.

When I was in high school I had a friend who lived in Perth for quite some time, then her family decided to move back to Sweden. She used to tell me stories about Australia, and I thought that they were beautiful. I used to dream to go there and see it for myself some time. Later on I've read a book written by Marlon something, called "The messages from down under" or something like, which was about her wanderering around with an aborigin tribe. And that book is just beautiful! Then I wanted even more to visit that land. But it's really far away, and not like you do a weekend trip over there. ; )

Thank you for sharing your Wanderer story! I enjoyed reading it a lot!

As you, I've also been brought up with concepts of "superiority" and "inferiority", recognized early that I was different, and worked at McDonald's in my teens. And I also went to Malaysia, and did not enjoy it. And Linda Goodman stuff - I so totally remember it from my teens! BigSmile

Some questions I got reading your story:

*When did you read Ra material for the first time?

*What is your profession now? What do you do for a living?

plenum Wrote:She never left the residence, and worked from dawn to late evening cleaning, cooking, and attending the 'mistress' of the house.

Hopefully this woman made the Harvest.

In love and light, brother.
thanks brother, appreciate the story. glad u stood up for yourself.

how is the economy in australia. we really dont know very much about life

down under here other than crocodile dundee lol who i remember married his

co star linda kowalski. isnt a lot of australia in the interior desert. then u

have the beautiful beaches on the coasts and u have the amazing unique

wildlife and terrain.

norral
nice story broooooo, thx for sharing
(02-12-2012, 08:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome onboard, "old man"! (<---- I am born in 1977 too) BigSmile

haha. I sort of feel 'old' for these forums. Lots of 20 somethings running wild around here. Smile

Quote:I loved how you put the facts first.

I do have a scientific mind, by nature.

Quote:Thank you for sharing your Wanderer story! I enjoyed reading it a lot!

thanks! you did get a sneak preview though Tongue
Quote:[quote]
Some questions I got reading your story:

*When did you read Ra material for the first time?

*What is your profession now? What do you do for a living?

* probably around 2006 was when I first read the Ra material. I wrote more about it here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...7#pid69337

* I work in the media sector, part time. An evil business I know, but it suits my sorting skills (don't ask! well ... you can, but only via pm Cool

(02-12-2012, 10:49 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]thanks brother, appreciate the story. glad u stood up for yourself.

how is the economy in australia. we really dont know very much about life

down under here other than crocodile dundee lol who i remember married his

co star linda kowalski. isnt a lot of australia in the interior desert. then u

have the beautiful beaches on the coasts and u have the amazing unique

wildlife and terrain.

norral

yeah, life's good here. I've been overseas to France, Hong Kong, and China, and that's about it for my travels (including that Malaysia trip). Sydney's my home for sure; firm roots.

if you get a stable office job, it's a good living. Very little crime, fresh produce (if you like cooking that is), and a nice multicultural mix.

I don't get out in nature that much, but my flatmate and best friend enjoys his camping trips; his 4WD always comes back covered in red mud and dust lol.

Croc Dundee ... funny film. The Mad Maxes are good too. BigSmile

(02-12-2012, 11:03 AM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]nice story broooooo, thx for sharing

thanks Dinko! appreciate your writings here too Smile
Haha...if you are an old man than what am I? Young at heart Heart

Thanks for sharing plenum, I am touched by your story of awakening after seeing the oppressive conditions in Malaysia. So much of the world is experiencing those kind of conditions still....and it does not need to be that way.

Hopefully more and more will awaken to the truth of why our societies are the way they are on this planet.

My HS had to hit me on the head , and spin me around a bit to get me to understand that....and I have found that even with the knowledge, if my heart is not right I can't help others around me to see what I see, especially when they don't want to!

But it is a motivator to keep going on this spiritual journey, catalyst after catalyst, the more we can fully integrate 4D ourselves, others will be entrained along with us, and we will get there together.
Plenum your story parallels Buddha's with respect to the pivotal, life-changing experience you had when, having left the relative comforts of your home life, you had a direct experience with heart-wrenching suffering.

If you find a Bodhi Tree and determine not to leave its shade until you've gained enlightenment, please save me a spot next to you. I'll take the plunge too. = )

Thanks for being here and thanks for sharing!
Awesome read Plenum. I like your story.

(02-12-2012, 07:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the family that I stayed with had an uncle who was a recently retired government minister. They had a housemaid that was for all intents and purposes, an indentured servant. She was over 60 years old, had wretched teeth, and was small and bent over. Her 'room' was the size of a closet. She never left the residence, and worked from dawn to late evening cleaning, cooking, and attending the 'mistress' of the house. I never saw the slavery of yore, but I saw the slavery of the now. There is no mincing words about it.

During a visit to Bolivia, SA I experienced much the same. The poverty in places was appalling, with outdoor markets where the poor used the streets as a toilet. There was a group of Americans down there that all had live-in maids, whom they actually called slaves. They actually used that word.

However, all the "slaves" and servants did have Sundays off (it was the official day off). This is when they would go visit their families. They would celebrate every Sunday long into the night. We were in the city of Santa Cruz, and people had donkeys, chickens, and other farm animals in their yards. I woke up Sunday night to hear "partying" coming in through the window. I could hear music coming from all over the place, and the best part was that the donkeys were braying, the roosters crowing, the dogs barking, all chiming in with the celebrations! BigSmile

(02-12-2012, 07:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I skimped over the second half of my life fairly quickly, but there are some very interesting stories in there too! But this piece is already too long, and I don't want to monopolise your day with these words.

Okay, time for the second installment of your story.

(02-14-2012, 12:06 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 07:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I skimped over the second half of my life fairly quickly, but there are some very interesting stories in there too! But this piece is already too long, and I don't want to monopolise your day with these words.

Okay, time for the second installment of your story.

I agree. =)
Generally, the ongoing human social complex development and reality (with respects to your individual life) is, in 3rd density, very helpful to imagine and perceive in terms of discovering relations in your life and the reader's personal distortions. For me, the look into a past and the mentions of poverty make me realize that I am in front of this computer reading about a human experience, and it is quite as real a motion of will as anybody's here. It takes bring4th out of the internet and into the world, it's nice to know you're here. I enjoyed reading the story, Plenum. Travel in the infinity then, adonai.
oops, plenum, I've "liked" but not thanked . . . THANK YOU plenum for sharing the first part of your story - I'd be interested in the 2nd 1/2!

And you kids are NOT old! If you are, then I am one of the "ancients" you talk about.

Rather, I am, with Shemaya - young at heart! Heart
Likewise, this was an inspiring and great read, and I'm looking forward to the missing history you didn't have a chance to type up. Smile You can't leave us hanging!
holy s*** are you me? our lives sound... exactly the same.

well i suppose you are. hi me. the asian thing yea totally.

ummm there is this funny youtube video where this chinese scientist is talking about how all people are descended from the chinese and he does his test and was wrong and the look on his face after went from like super sure to.. super fail hahahaha

and finds his research reinforces the idea of human life originating in africa.. but we all know it's LOO that has the story right.
(02-28-2012, 05:17 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]holy s*** are you me? our lives sound... exactly the same.

well i suppose you are. hi me. the asian thing yea totally.

all ASIAN KIDS are raised the same lol.

we either stick to the plan, or we Deliberately REBEL.

I guess we both rebelled BigSmile
plenum,
thank you for sharing these words, along with all the other posts of yours that I have read. I appreciate you being here sharing your thoughts, and I love you even more after reading your story! I was thinking that I should send you a pm expressing my gratitude, but then you posted this, so here it is!
(02-29-2012, 06:01 PM)KindaEnlightened Wrote: [ -> ]plenum,
thank you for sharing these words, along with all the other posts of yours that I have read.

oh WOW! thanks a lot friend BigSmile

I just enjoy sharing some of the stuff that I've learnt (some of it the hard way!) and it's great that you get something out of it.

it's been a difficult journey at times, but we all get there in the end BigSmile

peace!
Hey Pelnum,

I'm from the USA, but I lived in Sydney for a year. Beautiful place! And also I was living there when I discovered the Law of One.

Nice story by the way Smile

(02-29-2012, 06:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012, 06:01 PM)KindaEnlightened Wrote: [ -> ]plenum,
thank you for sharing these words, along with all the other posts of yours that I have read.

oh WOW! thanks a lot friend BigSmile

I just enjoy sharing some of the stuff that I've learnt (some of it the hard way!) and it's great that you get something out of it.

it's been a difficult journey at times, but we all get there in the end BigSmile

peace!

Thank you for sharing plenum!

You write well I enjoyed reading it. I admire your courage to follow your hearth, its inspiring ZZzz

Also I have thought going to Australia "work and holiday", but man does it cost scrip getting there. Believe I could, but once there, would be basically broke.
Still the dream persists Smile

And all of us chose to read your story, and I for one think it was a time well spent jou! Wink

Diana Wrote:I woke up Sunday night to hear "partying" coming in through the window. I could hear music coming from all over the place, and the best part was that the donkeys were braying, the roosters crowing, the dogs barking, all chiming in with the celebrations! BigSmile

Haha that is so joyful, what great thing! BigSmile

unir 1 Wrote:Generally, the ongoing human social complex development and reality (with respects to your individual life) is, in 3rd density, very helpful to imagine and perceive in terms of discovering relations in your life and the reader's personal distortions.

Yes I also find it very interesting what people think on different experiences/subjects in life. It is exhilarating to compare my own thoughts to others, and maybe discover different perspectives I had not yet perceived! *succumbs to fond memories*

thanks Eric and Lycen for the thoughts!

yes, Sydney (and Australia in general) is a great place to visit and maybe spend a bit of time in.

I sojourned in Paris for a couple of weeks, and the life and style is most different there. There are probably a handful of cities that everyone could benefit from visiting at least once in their lives. New York is definitely on my hit list if I ever get the funds to do so BigSmile
Thanks Plenum for sharing. Great to have you here.

Shin'Ar

(02-12-2012, 07:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]all the best, and I hope you can appreciate a bit more of my 'soul vibration'. BigSmile

blessings

Plenum,

It is strange that when we open ourselves in honesty to each other that it instills the desire to reciprocate in like.

I feel the need to ask you what it was specifically about the Lonesome Dove series that moved you. Are you talking about the movies with Robert Duval or are you talking about the TV series?

I have seen the trilogy where that young guy thats married to that Friends star played Duval and he did an amazing job.

I also feel the need after hearing your honest story to ask you what it isd about me that you find the need to balk at?

Not imposing judgement or even looking for any sort of recognition. Just trying to find understanding

I know that at first expression you would think that you are opposed to my proselytizing as gary and Austin put it. But I sense that you know better than that for some reason after reading your history.

can you tell me, without worrying about offending me, why you have felt compelled to shun me based upon what I have offered here in this forum?

And can you tell me why you and others here feel such a need to explore the dark side of creation when you seem to have such a loving heart?

If you can do this while setting aside the feelings of my imposition upon you, and try to see that I truly do want to understand your thinking, maybe we can share in a way that we have not yet been able to do.

(04-23-2012, 12:30 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 07:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]all the best, and I hope you can appreciate a bit more of my 'soul vibration'. BigSmile

blessings

Plenum,

It is strange that when we open ourselves in honesty to each other that it instills the desire to reciprocate in like.

I feel the need to ask you what it was specifically about the Lonesome Dove series that moved you. Are you talking about the movies with Robert Duval or are you talking about the TV series?

I have seen the trilogy where that young guy thats married to that Friends star played Duval and he did an amazing job.

I also feel the need after hearing your honest story to ask you what it isd about me that you find the need to balk at?

Not imposing judgement or even looking for any sort of recognition. Just trying to find understanding

I know that at first expression you would think that you are opposed to my proselytizing as gary and Austin put it. But I sense that you know better than that for some reason after reading your history.

can you tell me, without worrying about offending me, why you have felt compelled to shun me based upon what I have offered here in this forum?

And can you tell me why you and others here feel such a need to explore the dark side of creation when you seem to have such a loving heart?

If you can do this while setting aside the feelings of my imposition upon you, and try to see that I truly do want to understand your thinking, maybe we can share in a way that we have not yet been able to do.

Shin'Ar, what I will write is my subjective opinion and experience. I am human and prone to do mistakes, therefore I might be wrong in my understanding of the "reality", but nevertheless, here it is.

My personal opinion is that it is not cool to select *any* members on this board and label them/draw lines in the sand/divide them.

In my current understanding you've been trying to "shine your light" here and divide members of this board based upon your subjective judgement of what is "right" and what is "wrong" for a period of time.

But your above post, and this is my subjective and personal opinion, is taking a prize of creating this division, i.e. to pick one member and write in his Wanderer thread!