Bring4th

Full Version: Old Enemies and Best Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old Enemies can be your Best Friends

I was thinking about a more practical way to solve the Polarity Game.
I use the term solve although really I could have used ‘win’. The trouble with winning is that it denotes that there must be a loser. This is part of the cultural programming we have been given.
Divide into good/bad and make it a game of winners and losers.

Now when I was building my business a great book ‘fell’ into my hands about the ‘new’ concept of win-win. For me at the time this was an incredible breakthrough and I needed an entire book to grasp the full scope of just one single revelation.

In hindsight it’s obvious – win –win is a much better idea than win –lose, but because the new terminology is initially unknown then the whole of the thoughtform must be initially explained. Then the new word gets a meaning and the cultural symbolic code is updated. When the word is used afterwards everyone has no problem understanding. Yes the thoughtform becomes accessible for all on the planet who are able to interpret the meaning. This is possible due to the time/space nature of 4th density.

We only get to use the WORDS that are provided for us – the total vocabulary being the sum of the possibilities for spiritual growth within the Illusion for one given entity.
This is the method of programming involved.

A person with a low vocabulary will not be ABLE to ask ‘higher’ questions – the person must initially ‘go out of the box’ to make a new spiritual discovery regardless of polarity.
So what do they do? They go and search for know(ledge).
The programme is designed to make the soul reach out.

For example:

I was researching Egyptian and Indian flying machines a while ago and stumbled on a description of how to build one, the only trouble being that the words used in the description were unknown to me .
I could not understand the blueprint and was not able to build the machine.

This is the way concepts are kept hidden. They are actually all available in the 12 levels of the Akashic Records – only, when the words are missing from the society the info is kept away from the 3rd density population. The Veil.

This game of polarity integration uses what we know as the worlds languages to culturally script the population with exactly the right catalyst they need.

When one combines ALL of the worlds languages into ONE The Universal Language of Light is made manifest.

This what happens in the event of a planetary destruction.
The souls of the entire world shout.
The Polarity is then measured and the Harvest percentages figured out.
This is EXACTLY THE REASON why the dark wish to impose maximum negativity.

The greater the fear, anger, despair, loss and regret, the greater the Negative Spiritual Mass and negative Harvest percentage..

I experienced this in Atlantis. Being nuked is no fun. It was the greatest pain and loss I had ever felt but served as excellent motivation to return and try again.
That is what karmic binding is. Your emotional ties with other people dictate the gravity of your life.

WE NEED TO SPREAD NEW WORDS OF LOVE

To return to the title of the thread I would like to make a suggestion.
Who was my ‘biggest enemy’? Well, to be honest I did have a special dislike of the mass media in general. Always having to search for titbits of info.

So why I a not angry with them anymore?

They helped me to search and seek, questions of the heart.
This is a great gift I have been given.

My suggestion on ‘winning’ the Game:

The Media could influence the population in the opposite way to the old modus operandi.
If I can get you laughing on bring4th I’m sure we can get the whole world on the fast track really soon.
Let us turn the tables and use all the ‘neat tricks’ we know about to ‘love up’ the world.

I promise you this.
If this is done the magnetic poles of the planet will align again, we can send the moon to hell and catch that ride with the Stargate.

L&L

(02-09-2012, 12:34 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]WE NEED TO SPREAD NEW WORDS OF LOVE

To return to the title of the thread I would like to make a suggestion.
Who was my ‘biggest enemy’? Well, to be honest I did have a special dislike of the mass media in general. Always having to search for titbits of info.

So why I a not angry with them anymore?

They helped me to search and seek, questions of the heart.
This is a great gift I have been given.

What a novel idea! I don't have much trouble loving human 'enemies' but the thought never really crossed my mind to forgive and love an intangible entity like the mass media!

This is fun! What other intangible entities can I apply this to? Let's see...the FDA, the industrial war complex, the political parties, the medical monopoly, and most especially the pharmaceutical drug industry!

Oh this is going to be great fun! I'm excited to have a new love project! Thank you Ashim! This is powerful! Heart

Thanks Ashim and Monica! Confusing our negatively polarized friends with unconditional love is an awesome idea! BigSmile
Rather than viewing conditions as somehow other than self, I find it's best to acknowledge that there are things I don't participate in, so I have no right to criticize the results. Become "responsible" for the human condition through acceptance.

"The educational system sucks!" Well what are you going to do about it then? You can't just throw that energy out there without acknowledging that you don't participate in its health. That's separation. It of course isn't possible to go around and fix everything, so one just acknowledges the lack of balance and begins thinking of ways in which to improve the human condition in general.
(02-11-2012, 02:05 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than viewing conditions as somehow other than self, I find it's best to examine how I contributed to their manifestation. Become responsible for the human condition through acceptance.

"The educational system sucks!" Well what are you going to do about it then? You can't just throw that energy out there without acknowledging that you don't participate in its health. That's separation. It of course isn't possible to go around and fix everything, so one just acknowledges the lack of balance and begins thinking of ways in which to improve the human condition in general.

Are you a robot?
Or What?
Someone once said that we have the government we deserve...chilling unless you realize that it probably reflects the energy of the majority...when we change, we will have change.

I completely agree with the Love thy enemies idea--intangibles as well (like the mass media, the fear mongers, etc.). This concept first struck me when I read the 10th Insight so many years ago.

I do however, find it much easier to "love" intangibles and far aways than those who make things difficult for me personally (yeah, go figure..ego much...anyways...). I was really upset at work about a colleague who seems (from my perspective) to use really negative thinking and negative humor (sarcasm that always gets a laugh at someone else's expense) to "control" other staff members who want to be "cool" (gads...it's like high school). Then I realized that he had just as much right to "offer" negative polarity as I had to "offer" positive polarity...and suddenly I had a moment of love for them all. I realized that by worrying about the other people's choices and thinking about how to "make sure" they didn't go that way, that I was actually infringing on their free will---EWWW! When I "got it" I felt a huge surge of love and peace. (not that I haven't slipped back now and again, but at least I now know how I WANT to feel! BigSmile)
(02-11-2012, 02:49 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a robot?
Or What?

What I mean is that it's ok to have opinions, as long as you acknowledge the reality of the situation mentally. After all, some aspect of yourself did create all the conditions we have here on earth. To judge is to separate.
This is such a great place!! Not only do I learn stuff here, and get my own opinions, and understandings analyzed. I also learn/get so many great ideas here, AND (like the rest wasn't enough) there are people here who have the exact same thoughts sometimes, which I can carry for myself, thinking that I am alone with this stuff and have no one to turn to.

(02-11-2012, 03:06 PM)abstrktion Wrote: [ -> ]I was really upset at work about a colleague who seems (from my perspective) to use really negative thinking and negative humor (sarcasm that always gets a laugh at someone else's expense) to "control" other staff members who want to be "cool" (gads...it's like high school).

I've been thinking about this Logo and it's polarity in the concept of it being a high school too. There is this cool gang, hanging around, smoking and trying to separate themselves from others, because they see themselves as higher beings. There are few of them. The majority is the nerd gang, which is the rest. It's us, people. We might as well admit it. We are the nerds of this Logo, sending people love and light. BigSmile

abstrktion Wrote:Then I realized that he had just as much right to "offer" negative polarity as I had to "offer" positive polarity...and suddenly I had a moment of love for them all. I realized that by worrying about the other people's choices and thinking about how to "make sure" they didn't go that way, that I was actually infringing on their free will---EWWW! When I "got it" I felt a huge surge of love and peace. (not that I haven't slipped back now and again, but at least I now know how I WANT to feel! BigSmile)

Thank you for offering these thoughts. It's been some time now when I experienced this, but it has been coloring me since then. This is what happened: my body was sleeping, but I was conscious and awake in my mind. I was about to offer Gaia love and light, by using my hands. When I raised my arms two entities of negative polarity approached me, and one of them grabbed one of my arms. They looked me straight into my eyes. When I did not react, but was about to continue, they let me understand by thought that they exist in this world too, and by sending it love and light, I actually hurt them. I could feel their feelings, and I completely understood their being and thoughts in that moment, as they shared it with me. Love and light hurt them as much as pain and suffer hurt us. Since then, I have been carrying this within me, and that has been acting like a stumbling block for me, in for instance Gaia meditations. But your words truly helped me in this!! Because I realized reading your post, that I have the same right to offer positive polarity, as they have the right to offer their polarity. Thank you! Heart
(02-11-2012, 08:22 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The majority is the nerd gang, which is the rest. It's us, people. We might as well admit it. We are the nerds of this Logo, sending people love and light. BigSmile

What the hell. I was just looking at the homecoming picture posted, and I thought "What a bunch of nerds! I love being a nerd."
LOL!! BigSmile
Thank God that nerds like us have loving parents though, like daddy Ra who is telling us: "Worry not. I will follow you to the next Earth, and be with you in any of your times". If we don't pass the Big Exam now, that is. BigSmile
@Ankh -- Wow. Never thought of worrying about Love and Light "hurting"...fascinating. But we do have a right to be as we are. The Light and Love may "hurt" because they are, essentially, denying (intentionally) a big part of themselves that they will eventually have to reintegrate in 6D...hmmm does that mean we have the same task...to integrate that which we are not? Ok, now my head is spinning...

And yes, we are definitely the "nerds"...I was even captain of my high school cheer squad and was a "nerd" too...wasn't much different in terms of my spirituality then--most of the time, I just went home after the games and hung out with my mom. BigSmile
Yes, we do have the same right. I was aware of that on a logical level, but had difficulties to integrate it on some level, till I read your post. That could also be an attempt to doubt myself, during Gaia meditations for instance. Negative entities are clever.

Regarding sixth density - Ra calls negative polarity the path which is not, and my own interpretation is that when serving others, you serve yourself too; by accepting your distortions, and others, - recognizing *all* as the Creator. Negative entities experience problems with that because they've been attempting to separate both the self and others from themselves. But I don't know how it really is.
It seems that acceptance within is to merge with others on a fundamental level. The next step is a mystery to me, as I've been having more intelligent infinity experiences.

I'm realizing however that the only thing required is your very being. It's how you show your love, not what you have to say about what is "right" or "wrong". It seems we are to be love, and only offer specifics when someone seems to be asking for it. "It is important to allow each seeker to enlighten itself rather than for any messenger to attempt in language to teach/learn for the entity, thus being teach/learner and learn/teacher."

I was on the chess team in high school by the way BigSmile
(02-12-2012, 02:51 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I was on the chess team in high school by the way BigSmile

I was playing chess with my friend when he said, "Let's make things interesting!"

So we stopped playing chess. BigSmile
(02-12-2012, 02:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Negative entities experience problems with that because they've been attempting to separate both the self and others from themselves. But I don't know how it really is.

I'm realizing that if thoughts are things, and wisdom represents finite understanding, expressing wisdom when it is not requested becomes a "thing" of separation with an energy attached to it.

You will eventually have to purge this separation, and it comes in the form of psychic attack. But it's not something "out there" that is attacking you, it's yourself calling you back into balance.
(02-12-2012, 02:58 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing chess with my friend when he said, "Let's make things interesting!"

Oh god!
(02-12-2012, 02:51 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that acceptance within is to merge with others on a fundamental level. The next step is a mystery to me, as I've been having more intelligent infinity experiences.

Reminded me of this:

session 15:14 Wrote:The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power.

(02-12-2012, 02:58 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing chess with my friend when he said, "Let's make things interesting!"

Aww, would it be a female I would think that you did some nerdy Confederation fusion. BigSmile
(02-12-2012, 03:06 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Reminded me of this:

Yeah Ankh, it's all up in the air. Patience was advised.

All I know is that if Ra came from a planet that used telepathy, and we're moving into an age of telepathy, the only thing required must be our very being. Because how does one express love with no language? It seems that we are to help others and integrate community. Our movements become "things" in that they carry a loving energy, and I would guess that's how the minds of others merge into one thought of love.